Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,447 members, 7,808,599 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:02 PM

Meeting Singles In Ekiti State. - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Meeting Singles In Ekiti State. (854 Views)

New And Hot Nigerian Sex Meeting Network / Find Singles In Nairaland.com / Nigerian Singles In The Us. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Meeting Singles In Ekiti State. by CertifiedFreak(m): 5:48pm On Dec 04, 2013
Looking left and right, back and forth,I'm faced with the shocking realization that the people I've come across in ma short stint in this state thus far are either married "adults" or lil kids tethering on the brink of maturity.
So I say;"are there people just like me in this state who are sorely lacking companionship,who get a whole lot tired of the quiet and hollowness and would very much want someone who's pretty much on the same wavelength with them?" Drop your details and hope that person becomes ur genie and pops outta tha lamp.

220057F3,that's me. You just might get lucky.
Re: Meeting Singles In Ekiti State. by jejenelson: 10:19am On Dec 06, 2013
Name: Shittu Sunday
Rltnship status: Single
Looking: serious lady for relationship if possible marriage
WhatApp: 07050923710
Call: 07013635260

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Hot Female Sex Partner That Is Good In Bed / Hi I'm New / I Want 2 Be Luved And Give Luv In Return.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.