Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,891 members, 7,802,869 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:10 AM

President Jonathan, Wife Check Into German Hospital - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Jonathan, Wife Check Into German Hospital (2259 Views)

Patience Jonathan 'Died' For 7 Days In German Hospital / Governor Suntai Discharged From German Hospital / Patience Jonathan Back In Abuja From German Hospital (pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

President Jonathan, Wife Check Into German Hospital by MAYOWAAK: 5:55pm On Dec 04, 2013
SaharaReporters has learnt that President Goodluck Jonathan and his wife, Patience Jonathan, today checked in at a hospital in Germany.

Last night, Mr. Jonathan had abruptly flown out of Abuja ostensibly to attend a Summit on peace and security in Africa that is organized by the French government. Several ministers and service chiefs accompanied the president to the airport for the late night flight, but only a handful of officials traveled on the actual flight.

A reliable source at the Presidency told SaharaReporters that, contrary to the impression created that the trip was exclusively for the French-sponsored security summit, Mr. Jonathan and his wife will undergo tests and receive treatment in the same German hospital where his wife spent several months last year.

Our source added that the Nigerian president had been feeling unwell since returning from a recent trip to London where he was hospitalized for a serious stomach-related ailment. SaharaReporters had disclosed that the president fell seriously ill after a bout of bingeing on alcohol in celebration of his birthday.

Our source revealed that plans were made for the president to receive medical attention in Germany after Mr. Jonathan suddenly fell ill last weekend in his home-state of Bayelsa during a visit there. The president’s sudden illness almost led to his emergency evacuation to Germany, our Presidency source said.

Mrs. Jonathan is also expected to receive follow-up medical treatment in the German hospital.

Mr. Jonathan is due in Paris for the summit billed for December 6th and 7th. But our source stated that Mr. Jonathan’s ability to make the trip will depend on the prognosis of his condition and the advice of the German doctors who will be treating him.

SaharaReporters sources stated that Mr. Jonathan has had recurring abdominal troubles in recent weeks. Mr. Jonathan is notorious as a heavy drinker of alcohol, especially strong spirits.

http://saharareporters.com/news-page/president-jonathan-wife-check-german-hospital
Re: President Jonathan, Wife Check Into German Hospital by omniwater007: 6:09pm On Dec 04, 2013
Noted!
Re: President Jonathan, Wife Check Into German Hospital by Nobody: 6:34pm On Dec 04, 2013
Sincere 9gerian:

Mr. Jonathan suddenly fell ill last weekend in his home-state of Bayelsa during a visit there. The president’s sudden illness almost led to his emergency evacuation to Germany, our Presidency source said
The president "suddenly fell ill last weekend"? But this same president was in Gombe on Tuesday for the north-east summit.

Sahara Reporter of lies, I dey hail oh!

3 Likes

Re: President Jonathan, Wife Check Into German Hospital by plaindealer: 6:44pm On Dec 04, 2013
Sincere 9gerian:
The president "suddenly fell ill last weekend"? But this same president was in Gombe on Tuesday for the north-east summit.

Sahara Reporter of lies, I dey hail oh!

Millions of people are walking around with pain and serious illness and the fact that he was in gombe doesn't mean he's OK health wise..

4 Likes

Re: President Jonathan, Wife Check Into German Hospital by eluquenson(m): 6:45pm On Dec 04, 2013
Our president has not yet recover from contaminated Ogogoro or simply Madam went there to repackaged her breast grin

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan, Wife Check Into German Hospital by awodman: 6:47pm On Dec 04, 2013
Lol...I expected something like this from Sahara reporters...I have learnt to always expect some hogwash from Sahara whenever the president travels...and trust them such articles from the usual "our source" makes a very good comic relief ...
cheesycheesy

4 Likes

Re: President Jonathan, Wife Check Into German Hospital by plaindealer: 6:47pm On Dec 04, 2013
The fact that he seriously consumes alcohol and is having serious abdominal problems sounds like he's having liver problems like cirrhosis of the liver..

2 Likes

Re: President Jonathan, Wife Check Into German Hospital by dayokanu(m): 6:51pm On Dec 04, 2013
Na small small the 1Billion naira food wey dem dey chop go dey injure them

Retardeen is probably too clueless to even know his own alcohol limit

9 Likes

Re: President Jonathan, Wife Check Into German Hospital by donphilopus: 6:58pm On Dec 04, 2013
Why are you all blasting SaharaReporter?? They said a reliable source from the presidency told them this! So what's the noise all about??

Besides, has retardeen not sued them for calling him an Ogogoro lover??

4 Likes

Re: President Jonathan, Wife Check Into German Hospital by VICTORCIZA(m): 7:02pm On Dec 04, 2013
OH GOD I HATE SAHARA REPORTER WITH PASSION
Re: President Jonathan, Wife Check Into German Hospital by eluquenson(m): 7:04pm On Dec 04, 2013
VICTORCIZA: OH GOD I HATE SAHARA REPORTER WITH PASSION
For disclosing the TRUTH abi?

4 Likes

Re: President Jonathan, Wife Check Into German Hospital by achigogoggle(m): 7:13pm On Dec 04, 2013
Sahara and their choice of words while reporting issues about Mr President...

" Mr Jonathan is notorious as a heavy drinker of alcohol, especially strong spirits"

AND

" the president's sudden illness almost led to his emergency evacuation to Germany "...

Hmmmm!!!! .....Bitter folks
Re: President Jonathan, Wife Check Into German Hospital by dridowu: 7:14pm On Dec 04, 2013
Case of patience jonathan started like ds when saharareport publish it to d public, so many medial houses, presidency, lovers of mama PEJ dispute it and called saharareport all sort of names until d woman came out openly and tell d public that it was actually true dat she fell sick and been treated in germany hospital and she even die 7times in process of recovery, wc finally justify saharareport then.
Sahara report is not for today but for future news

10 Likes

Re: President Jonathan, Wife Check Into German Hospital by Nobody: 7:21pm On Dec 04, 2013
They accused Yardua of shielding his health status but the hypocrites are sneaking out in the midnight and lying to Nigerians . Continue to cover it until things will worsen and everybody will know what's up. What goes around, comes around.

Vagabonds In Power !

3 Likes

Re: President Jonathan, Wife Check Into German Hospital by cKaiser: 7:21pm On Dec 04, 2013
This is another yar Adua case coming
Re: President Jonathan, Wife Check Into German Hospital by simplyme3(f): 7:23pm On Dec 04, 2013
Suddenly President Jonathan is notorious as a heavy drinker of alcohol, especially strong spirits. hmmmm. Nonsense.
Re: President Jonathan, Wife Check Into German Hospital by simplyme3(f): 7:23pm On Dec 04, 2013
cKaiser: This is another yar Adua case coming

You are just hating, deal with it. The man will live beyond you. Mark it.

2 Likes

Re: President Jonathan, Wife Check Into German Hospital by simplyme3(f): 7:25pm On Dec 04, 2013
~Bluetooth:

They accused Yardua of shielding his health status but the hypocrites are sneaking out in the midnight and lying to Nigerians . Continue to cover it until things will worsen and everybody will know what's up. What goes around, comes around.

Vagabonds In Power !

OK. He should announce to you his medical condition so you can be happy. Like seriously you dont think well.

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan, Wife Check Into German Hospital by atlwireles: 7:27pm On Dec 04, 2013
I was waiting for this headline. Even had a bet with my wife, now she lost grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: President Jonathan, Wife Check Into German Hospital by abokinside: 7:27pm On Dec 04, 2013
Its only natural to fall sick, why the first family never speak the truth about their medical tourism is what baffles me, the other day
Abati saod madam went for holiday only for her to come back and say she died for 3 days and resurrected. Abati said yesterday that
The ppresident was goin to have a private stop over in Germany to do what? We have a right to know since its on our bill? I commend the ever consistent sahara reporters who exposed the govt in the yardua days, who are exposing the Gej govt and will expose the govts to come.

7 Likes

Re: President Jonathan, Wife Check Into German Hospital by baby124: 7:29pm On Dec 04, 2013
simply_me:

OK. He should announce to you his medical condition so you can be happy. Like seriously you dont think well.

He is president. His business is our business. Afterall it is the countrys money he is using. Dont try to run for presidency if you want privacy.

2 Likes

Re: President Jonathan, Wife Check Into German Hospital by simplyme3(f): 7:30pm On Dec 04, 2013
why cant SR disclose the name of the hospital so others can check? Is this not as simple as that?
Re: President Jonathan, Wife Check Into German Hospital by Nobody: 7:31pm On Dec 04, 2013
simply_me:

I don't exchange words with women, so next time don't quote me !

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan, Wife Check Into German Hospital by AjaraEwuro: 7:31pm On Dec 04, 2013
SR and their likes will soon invade this thread.
Re: President Jonathan, Wife Check Into German Hospital by OmoTier1(m): 7:32pm On Dec 04, 2013
Okay, I must admit, when I saw the news that GEJ was going to Paris, with a fly stop in Germany, then I thought: But why is He stopping in Germany? Flight from Nigeria go through Spain, then Paris. SO why is the President flying backward, only to fly forward?

Hmmm, now the dots are connecting!

2 Likes

Re: President Jonathan, Wife Check Into German Hospital by Nobody: 7:32pm On Dec 04, 2013
plaindealer: The fact that he seriously consumes alcohol and is having serious abdominal problems sounds like he's having liver problems like cirrhosis of the liver..
Medicine is not the same as politics. Tinubu rules, propaganda and lies may work in politics but they have no role in the field of medicine
Re: President Jonathan, Wife Check Into German Hospital by simplyme3(f): 7:33pm On Dec 04, 2013
~Bluetooth:

I don't exchange words with women, so next time don't quote me !

Then fuuuck out of this public forum. Duh!
Re: President Jonathan, Wife Check Into German Hospital by OmoTier1(m): 7:33pm On Dec 04, 2013
simply_me: why cant SR disclose the name of the hospital so others can check? Is this not as simple as that?
You should have known by now that when it comes to the First family in Nigeria, SR has a mole that gives it first hand information on happenings when they want to publish anything.

Even GEJ have admitted that sometimes, He is baffled by the accuracy of SR reportage -read whatever you like into that statement.

4 Likes

Re: President Jonathan, Wife Check Into German Hospital by simplyme3(f): 7:34pm On Dec 04, 2013
Omo_Tier1: Okay, I must admit, when I saw the news that GEJ was going to Paris, with a fly stop in Germany, then I thought: But why is He stopping in Germany? Flight from Nigeria go through Spain, then Paris. SO why is the President flying backward, only to fly forward?

Hmmm, now the dots are connecting!

Yea Yea Yea, Mr. Sahara Reporter wanna be.
Re: President Jonathan, Wife Check Into German Hospital by gamerod: 7:35pm On Dec 04, 2013
There must be a mole in the Presidency if all these our sources in the Presidency is anything to go by. But sometimes our sources simply means we cook up the story. Simple.
Re: President Jonathan, Wife Check Into German Hospital by Joel3(m): 7:37pm On Dec 04, 2013
oh, not again.. that seat of nigeria presidency is fond of illness. we cannot forget so soon as we do lost one one person since democracy from1999. we have had three tenure of leaders since then.

look below the chart

first was Stella
second was yaradua
third ....... the space is till empty

two always enter aso rock but one always comes out.

blood socking aso rock
Re: President Jonathan, Wife Check Into German Hospital by walakolobo: 7:38pm On Dec 04, 2013
How many times did Chime died in an India hospital before he finally came back home hale and hearty? Sahara Reporters. Una don begin, shebi you say na kaikai they worry GEJ belle? You go soon begin to tell all manner of lies to sustain this one wey you don begin with.

(1) (2) (Reply)

“pastor T.B. Joshua The Fake Healer” – South African News Site Mocks TB Joshua! / Suspected Boko Haram Fighters Mount Deadlyattacks After Nigeria 'ceasefire' / Buhari: No Vision But Anticorruption Mantra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.