Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,443 members, 7,808,588 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:50 PM

US Government And Illuminati Killed Paul Walker - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / US Government And Illuminati Killed Paul Walker (7138 Views)

Omotola Blasts Lagos Government And PHCN / Shocking! Conspiracy Theorists Link Joan Rivers Death To Beyonce And Illuminati / Charly Boy Threatens To Sue Over Gay And Illuminati Rumours. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

US Government And Illuminati Killed Paul Walker by mustaphagreens(m): 6:46pm On Dec 04, 2013
Re: US Government And Illuminati Killed Paul Walker by zaza1(m): 12:18am On Dec 05, 2013
I know it might be difficult for you but please stop taking drugs

6 Likes

Re: US Government And Illuminati Killed Paul Walker by melicent: 4:47am On Dec 05, 2013
Something smells fishy...........us government and illuminanti sha.

1 Like

Re: US Government And Illuminati Killed Paul Walker by Lionbite(m): 4:55am On Dec 05, 2013
Una still dey on top this illuminati palava when the world has moved on

1 Like

Re: US Government And Illuminati Killed Paul Walker by melicent: 6:11am On Dec 05, 2013
cheesy
Lionbite: Una still dey on top this illuminati palava when the world has moved on
?
Re: US Government And Illuminati Killed Paul Walker by Nobody: 6:16am On Dec 05, 2013
K
Re: US Government And Illuminati Killed Paul Walker by ChiSun27(m): 6:28am On Dec 05, 2013
Na dem sabi o!!! Wetn concern man pikn hia with illuminati dis n dat?
Re: US Government And Illuminati Killed Paul Walker by Nobody: 7:18am On Dec 05, 2013
melicent: Something smells fishy...........us government and illuminanti sha.
no be only fishy, you no like beefy abi porky..
So its the US govt that made the driver crash a car on a road with 15mph speed limit while driving at 90mph?.... Pay attention to that word 'crash'

1 Like

Re: US Government And Illuminati Killed Paul Walker by rodeo0070(m): 7:26am On Dec 05, 2013
I can see people are getting crazier by the day with this Illuminatii issue. What's with you guys and Illuminati sef?! This is so so annoying fa!
This, Illuminati, that Illuminati, Haba...

1 Like

Re: US Government And Illuminati Killed Paul Walker by Nobody: 7:30am On Dec 05, 2013
some jobless nigerian's n their unhealthy obsession with illuminati..... Smh
Re: US Government And Illuminati Killed Paul Walker by ShizzyKrane(m): 8:29am On Dec 05, 2013
grin
zaza1: I know it might be difficult for you but please stop taking drugs
Re: US Government And Illuminati Killed Paul Walker by Nobody: 8:35am On Dec 05, 2013
Wet weed is stronger than dry weed.
Re: US Government And Illuminati Killed Paul Walker by Nobody: 8:40am On Dec 05, 2013
This is the first sign of insanity don't worry you have like seven more before it becomes serious.Paul Walker is dead let him RIP don't dishonor his memory with this world class B.S
Re: US Government And Illuminati Killed Paul Walker by leggo: 8:57am On Dec 05, 2013
arsehole
Re: US Government And Illuminati Killed Paul Walker by rossi49ja(m): 10:39am On Dec 05, 2013
Can we let the dead RIP. Am tired of hearing all this illuminati conspiracy theory.
Re: US Government And Illuminati Killed Paul Walker by Freebees(m): 10:45am On Dec 05, 2013
For sure there is a connection between the US government and illumati so I don't doubt what the @op wrote because if you type illuminati backward on your url it directs you to the US government web page
Type www.itanimulli.com
See for yourself
Re: US Government And Illuminati Killed Paul Walker by Affiongowuna: 11:57am On Dec 05, 2013
Some Nigerians n their sick obsessions wt iluminati. I won't b surprise if itz reveal dt d r d 1's who brought d theory or d r d main leaderz of it .lolz. Cuz d r always advertisin it. Sm1 can't die naturaly again? Die of cancer, itz iluminati. die at childbirth, itz iluminati, die in a car crash, itz iluminati. die of heart failure, it iluminati. Ah ah, Enof already. Paul walker die in a car crash at a speed level wt a faulty vechicle on their way 2 gt d vechicle checkd. Read ur factz b4 writing rubish, mr i 2 knw or mr. Iluminati. Mind ur biz n Let d guy R.I.P. Plz, n
Re: US Government And Illuminati Killed Paul Walker by melicent: 2:47pm On Dec 05, 2013
Ogbeche77: no be only fishy, you no like beefy abi porky..
So its the US govt that made the driver crash a car on a road with 15mph speed limit while driving at 90mph?.... Pay attention to that word 'crash'
Abeg Rip Paul walker...........am still d big fan of fast and furious

(1) (Reply)

Actress Anita Joseph Takes Unclad Bathroom Selfies For Ebola Campaign [18+pics] / Dj 5skills: Duncan Mighty Has Not Fulfilled Promises Since 2018 / That Shape On Ghanaian Actress Moesha Babiinoti Boduong... You Like?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.