Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,739 members, 7,802,243 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:30 AM

The Complete Assassin - Literature (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Complete Assassin (172120 Views)

"The Complete Assassin" / Patron Of Matrimony (the Complete Story) / TWO MAN BUSINESS - (The Complete Series) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (50) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Complete Assassin by rapmike(m): 1:54pm On Dec 07, 2013
Sexitee03:

Dear meklex, did it occur to you that you could have made a perfect guess? And do you know what that means? It mean kay will change d story and that means you have spoil the plot for us and d writer cos he definitely don't want to follow your 'writing prowess' even if it was his original plan. With all the begging n fighting we had over AEWE. I don't expect anyone to do dis on this thread! And for a fact, I'm telling you you just change d plot of this story! And he may not start this thread again until next year! #lobatan!
Sexitee!!!! Una don start again! abeg free my guy

1 Like

Re: The Complete Assassin by Sexitee03(f): 3:05pm On Dec 07, 2013
rapmike:
Sexitee!!!! Una don start again! abeg free my guy

I fight am b4? Abi u never see me lash out b4, that was a soft message! For others who want to second guess! I've known about this story since the second week of AEWE n I don't think I ever mentioned it. It's called respect. So rapmike, I don free una.
Re: The Complete Assassin by Nobody: 3:51pm On Dec 07, 2013
kingphilip:

So where is madam Bee or dont we have a mother to this thread yet

She's right here, chilling..

Wanna see more of me on this thread? Hehe. That's so sweet of you..

@Mattyqueen, I grant you permission to be father of thread. But mother? Hehe. I never die naa grin

I trust we're gon have a beautiful ride on this one.. Keep it locked.

Bee loves y'all..

PS: Sexy Sexitee, how far naa? How u dey? Its been a while o. Good to have you here wink
Re: The Complete Assassin by janeso(f): 4:10pm On Dec 07, 2013
I will nt be a spectator this tyme around rather a participetor..well done mr kay were following
Re: The Complete Assassin by Sexitee03(f): 4:37pm On Dec 07, 2013
angry
Re: The Complete Assassin by Sexitee03(f): 4:40pm On Dec 07, 2013
Beesqueezy:

She's right here, chilling..

Wanna see more of me on this thread? Hehe. That's so sweet of you..

@Mattyqueen, I grant you permission to be father of thread. But mother? Hehe. I never die naa grin

I trust we're gon have a beautiful ride on this one.. Keep it locked.

Bee loves y'all..

PS: Sexy Sexitee, how far naa? How u dey? Its been a while o. Good to have you here wink

Ayam feri fine, thanks 4 asking, and you?
Re: The Complete Assassin by Chebaby2: 6:16pm On Dec 07, 2013
Wow!!!!!!!!!!!wow!!!!!!! Guy u 2much God y am i nt talented like d guy and u hv dat gift so i wil put it d way dis guy is gifted and talented am wit u guy ride on
Re: The Complete Assassin by DzTzl(f): 9:13pm On Dec 07, 2013
yeparipa!!! i nor sabi sey smthn dey happn here! *bites finger* i don carry last! issorai * mves to d first page*
Re: The Complete Assassin by kennyhydee(m): 2:14pm On Dec 09, 2013
Mr kay.I'm new 2 nairaland.ur first write up i read was in d sexuality section.then I saw another one,an evening with eva.I must confess,I'm not really into reading stories. but once I started, I could not drop my fone especially when I was reading an evening with eva!!.it got so serious dat my folks were beginning 2 get worried dat u was into yahoo yahoo.all in all ur talent is not meant 4 nairaland not even nollywood.even Hollywood would b opportuned 2 have u.hats off 2 u Bro.ur a rare specie. Oya now wey i don comment uve got me salivating on ya new story. eagerly expecting ur Nxt update at ur own will but still very soon.

2 Likes

Re: The Complete Assassin by m003: 4:46pm On Dec 09, 2013
kennyhydee: Mr kay.I'm new 2 nairaland.ur first write up i read was in d sexuality section.then I saw another one,an evening with eva.I must confess,I'm not really into reading stories. but once I started, I could not drop my fone especially when I was reading an evening with eva!!.it got so serious dat my folks were beginning 2 get worried dat u was into yahoo yahoo.all in all ur talent is not meant 4 nairaland not even nollywood.even Hollywood would b opportuned 2 have u.hats off 2 u Bro.ur a rare specie. Oya now wey i don comment uve got me salivating on ya new story. eagerly expecting ur Nxt update at ur own will but still very soon.
story starts 2014

1 Like

Re: The Complete Assassin by walewunmi(m): 5:49pm On Dec 09, 2013
m003: story starts 2014
Dats so tru my guy we all came 2book our seats lol grin
Re: The Complete Assassin by Nobody: 10:02pm On Dec 09, 2013
Sexitee03:

Ayam feri fine, thanks 4 asking, and you?

Me sef dey okay o. How was your day?
Re: The Complete Assassin by Nobody: 12:00am On Dec 10, 2013
am in. nevq gona b a silent reader no more!
Re: The Complete Assassin by Elijah348(m): 10:48pm On Dec 10, 2013
On behalf of the [size=15pt]GhostMode Association of Nairaland[/size] i jst wanna say carry on, and i hope this will be even more exciting then AEWE .... ... ... ...

2 Likes

Re: The Complete Assassin by mariyaizah(f): 7:51am On Dec 11, 2013
so there is ghost mode association of NLneva knew oo..nyways king KMJ,2014 is kinda far!!..this one that the first cinema hall is almost filled sef..na wa for all of una oo..lol
Re: The Complete Assassin by walewunmi(m): 7:56am On Dec 11, 2013
mariyaizah: so there is ghost mode association of NLneva knew oo..nyways king KMJ,2014 is kinda far!!..this one that the first cinema hall is almost filled sef..na wa for all of una oo..lol
I thought I was d only one geting anxious I'm glad I av sum1 who agree wit me!
Re: The Complete Assassin by callmehydee(m): 2:09pm On Dec 11, 2013
I don show 4rm Ghost mode........... Sit down for front sit...... Kay carry on........
Re: The Complete Assassin by Elijah348(m): 8:39pm On Dec 11, 2013
mariyaizah: so there is ghost mode association of NLneva knew oo..nyways king KMJ,2014 is kinda far!!..this one that the first cinema hall is almost filled sef..na wa for all of una oo..lol

well now you knw dearie nd the form is just #500 *smiles* .......
Oga kay my people are here, when is the story gonna start
Re: The Complete Assassin by callmehydee(m): 11:06am On Dec 12, 2013
I jst show nw..... Yepa cinema don full abeg wu go lap me?
Re: The Complete Assassin by ministerblessed: 6:17pm On Dec 12, 2013
U dis Mr kay,dnt let me break ur head oooh,so u av strted anoda story abi? No p sha,let me start reading I will deal wit u later
Re: The Complete Assassin by Clarakings(f): 3:20pm On Dec 13, 2013
KMJ is at it again *rushing 2 d front row* *well-seated* *smiles* Now let d story begin. Followin strongly....stil u write
Re: The Complete Assassin by Sunny360: 4:26pm On Dec 13, 2013
[quote
author=Clarakings]KMJ is at it again *rushing 2 d front row*
*well-seated* *smiles* Now let d story begin. Followin strongly....stil u
write[/quote] Can't U see dat d front row is filled? Oya,sidon 4my back...4d 2nd row
Re: The Complete Assassin by ttime(m): 5:17pm On Dec 13, 2013
*riding at a neck-breakn speed 2 catch up wit d already late 4 departure train... Reaching d door, steps n 2 view an already crowded room... Says d necessary ''hi's'' and "hellos"... Picks a seat clos 2 d window; and settles down 4 a wonderful ride*

.... +brings out his mp4 player and starts watching AEWE 2 whyle away tym...
Re: The Complete Assassin by donkelz(m): 5:34am On Dec 14, 2013
Shuga jay: *rushing 2 an almost filled front row*.. Following u jeje, KMJ grincheesy..

#Space booked..

Swty, i want to sit wit u...no seat again in d front row... cry...I have hennessy and coke wit suya...we can share smiley
Re: The Complete Assassin by Kessleek(m): 1:48am On Dec 15, 2013
Am back and am ready to read this T.C.A. from begining to the end.
* But na for where i go siddon see as cinema full reach mouth *
Re: The Complete Assassin by D9ty7(m): 6:51am On Dec 15, 2013
Kipin ma fingers crossed till 2014, when the cinema re-opens. Wish i could finish my story before then so that i can devote my time to reading yours. But anyways we'll do it 50-50.
Re: The Complete Assassin by Sleekbaby(f): 9:57am On Dec 15, 2013
Abeg let me register my name b4 it wil b too late, i dey ur back oga Kay n i dey hail @ lady Bee, lets go dia.
Re: The Complete Assassin by Omolsdare(m): 11:47am On Dec 16, 2013
Am eagerly waiting......
Re: The Complete Assassin by Marytess(f): 9:33pm On Dec 16, 2013
if i hear i no follow ds movie.** eating popcorn while going to ma booked space** who be dat wey dey ma two booked seat? no be sunny and don kross be dat? hey if i catch una for ma seat there ehh:@** kay we dey wait kamkpee.
Re: The Complete Assassin by Emanuel1997: 10:29pm On Dec 17, 2013
Am A Little Bit Late But Am Still Going To Enjoy
Re: The Complete Assassin by dabrake(m): 10:37pm On Dec 17, 2013
So Kayemjay abandoned that our section for the literature's counterpart. I'm also porting.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (50) (Reply)

Iyawo Mammy-water(18+) / Flow And Snow / A Soldier That Loves Me- A Fat Girl's Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.