Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,880 members, 7,806,537 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 05:59 PM

The Complete Assassin - Literature (21) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Complete Assassin (172185 Views)

"The Complete Assassin" / Patron Of Matrimony (the Complete Story) / TWO MAN BUSINESS - (The Complete Series) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (50) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Complete Assassin by Sallychizzl3: 8:26am On Aug 06, 2014
angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry sad
Re: The Complete Assassin by Fatalveli(m): 9:21am On Aug 06, 2014
Mr Kay, nice work but I pray dat ur fornications these days won't be an obstruction 2 ur career.....NL ladies can be bad at times..... well I think dat shud do 4 a little advice

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Complete Assassin by rapmike(m): 2:02pm On Aug 06, 2014
Mstchew........

Kayemjay, you are taking people for granted, AS USUAL
Re: The Complete Assassin by kayemjay(m): 3:12pm On Aug 06, 2014
I can not believe the comments I am getting here. I updated on Monday, two days ago and I only got one positive comment. The rest were blaming me, castigating me and saying all sorts. I read them all and smiled. Am i being paid for this? Am i getting acknowledged for this? Even on threads for voting, I HARDLY GET MENTIONS. 90% come here, read and move on. If the number of people that read this are also dropping encouragements, will this be the case?

But when I fail to update for a day, i read different things. Wouldn't it be nice to even ask WHY I DID NOT UPDATE? Do I LIVE ON NAIRALAND? I know my outburst will shock a number of people but hey, I AM HUMAN. I have taken all these comments, swallowed them and now I can not take them anymore. You may decide to unfollow me, unfollow the thread, or stop reading. At this point I DON'T FREAKING CARE ANYMORE!!!!

I am tired, exhausted and unhappy at the cynicism and negative comments many people keep putting up in here.

I AM TIRED!!!

Walk in my shoes, and see whether the burden is easy to bear.

My faithful fans, please forgive me. I just had to let this out. I apologize.

Thank you.

4 Likes

Re: The Complete Assassin by rockhillz(m): 3:39pm On Aug 06, 2014
Chai!..Chai!!..chai!!!..diaris God oo
All dis people castigating and pourin negative comment on KJM..
DIaris GOD Ooo

bro ride on even if all of them UNFOLLOW,I WILL FOLLOW
I Just Finish Reading ''An Evening with Eva''dat was MIND BLOWING
STILL FOLLOWING

TCA ASSOCIATION OF NAIRALAND
LITERATURE CHAPTER
ROCKHILLZ
Re: The Complete Assassin by Nobody: 3:45pm On Aug 06, 2014
I dnt blame u for ur comnt,u v said it all,me sha i dey ur bc 100%,i dey folow,nairaland der is god oh,d talks u r sharing der is god oh der is god oh der is god ohhhhhhhhhh..........
Re: The Complete Assassin by bjcuntis(m): 4:10pm On Aug 06, 2014
kayemjay: I can not believe the comments I am getting here. I updated on Monday, two days ago and I only got one positive comment. The rest were blaming me, castigating me and saying all sorts. I read them all and smiled. Am i being paid for this? Am i getting acknowledged for this? Even on threads for voting, I HARDLY GET MENTIONS. 90% come here, read and move on. If the number of people that read this are also dropping encouragements, will this be the case?

But when I fail to update for a day, i read different things. Wouldn't it be nice to even ask WHY I DID NOT UPDATE? Do I LIVE ON NAIRALAND? I know my outburst will shock a number of people but hey, I AM HUMAN. I have taken all these comments, swallowed them and now I can not take them anymore. You may decide to unfollow me, unfollow the thread, or stop reading. At this point I DON'T FREAKING CARE ANYMORE!!!!

I am tired, exhausted and unhappy at the cynicism and negative comments many people keep putting up in here.

I AM TIRED!!!

Thank you.
I understand ur plight but in my opinion wen u make a promise u shud stick 2 it coz trust me der r so many ppl hangin on it. I 4 1 enjoy ur write up nd so much nd luk 4ward 2 d nxt update wen I cm nd dnt c any update day 1,2,3.... It cn be really annoyin u knw. My advice dnt start wat u cnt finish. Aside all dat I luv u man nd still I read. Love
Re: The Complete Assassin by PrinceAdepoju(m): 4:59pm On Aug 06, 2014
Most beings do not care about what other people feel.
They care about themselves and how to get satisfied.

Most of your readers are pissed off and had lost the sweet taste of the story......probably cos of your irregularities in updating.

But I think you should quit promising, Boss.
Don't promise you're gonna post today or tomorrow. Just do your thing at your convenient time.

What they fail to know is Kayemjay is different from Sammy Hoe, Temitope Daniel and others who updates their stories almost everyday!!

YOU is different from ME, that's why your stories are different and you can never be the same. Why? You've got different lives!!

But please, quit promising
I think that's your flaw; you promise and fail.

Stick to your faithful followers and do your thing.
Don't be discouraged, sir.
Greater rewards await you!!!

2 Likes

Re: The Complete Assassin by Fatalveli(m): 5:07pm On Aug 06, 2014
PrinceAdepoju: Most beings do not care about what other people feel.
They care about themselves and how to get satisfied.

Most of your readers are pissed off and had lost the sweet taste of the story......probably cos of your irregularities in updating.

But I think you should quit promising, Boss.
Don't promise you're gonna post today or tomorrow. Just do your thing at your convenient time.

What they fail to know is Kayemjay is different from Sammy Hoe, Temitope Daniel and others who updates their stories almost everyday!!

YOU is different from ME, that's why your stories are different and you can never be the same. Why? You've got different lives!!

But please, quit promising
I think that's your flaw; you promise and fail.

Stick to your faithful followers and do your thing.
Don't be discouraged, sir.
Greater rewards await you!!!
Fucking chameleon....
Re: The Complete Assassin by Tinynita(f): 5:58pm On Aug 06, 2014
@kaymjay all I can say is ur outburst is long overdue

1 Like

Re: The Complete Assassin by missuniverse(f): 6:14pm On Aug 06, 2014
just as princeAdepoju said "quit promising"
A promise is a promise nd also a debt
I'm not surprise at ur annoyance atall as I undastand hw u feel
Kayemjay,we re sorry,,d worse punishment u can unleash is to quit dis interesting piece.....Plz Sir,accept our humble apology
Re: The Complete Assassin by lynx200(m): 6:49pm On Aug 06, 2014
You have a great talent Kayemjay and I am loving your story but there are some things I am noticing here from NL readers which has made me to come out.
I am a writer and this talent is supposed to give joy but why vilify Kayemjay? It's not as if you are paying him for the story and he has a life to live in this stressful city called Lagos. He has a job which is very demanding and pays his bills so why the stress? Do you think it is easy to come out with the type of story he does with all that he goes through? If you had to pay for this you won't indulge in this nonsense you are all doing. It irks me when I see the constant abuse the good writers on NL are put through and this has to stop.
Left to me Kayemjay, I would advice that you leave this thread and stop the story for a while because when what is supposed to give you joy is making you stressed its better to evaluate your actions. These people don't appreciate what you are doing and speaking from experience this could affect your story flow. So Kayemjay don't let these chaps get to you. You have every right to a holiday after all you are not the only writer here.

NB- If you can get a publisher abroad and get your stories published. It's high time you got paid bro. You are above these crazy Nlanders.
Re: The Complete Assassin by Nobody: 7:35pm On Aug 06, 2014
all dis tin u pple are saying ehn! there is God ooo
kayemjay,no vex.
#ghostreader#
Re: The Complete Assassin by Fatalveli(m): 7:59pm On Aug 06, 2014
lynx200: You have a great talent Kayemjay and I am loving your story but there are some things I am noticing here from NL readers which has made me to come out.
I am a writer and this talent is supposed to give joy but why vilify Kayemjay? It's not as if you are paying him for the story and he has a life to live in this stressful city called Lagos. He has a job which is very demanding and pays his bills so why the stress? Do you think it is easy to come out with the type of story he does with all that he goes through? If you had to pay for this you won't indulge in this nonsense you are all doing. It irks me when I see the constant abuse the good writers on NL are put through and this has to stop.
Left to me Kayemjay, I would advice that you leave this thread and stop the story for a while because when what is supposed to give you joy is making you stressed its better to evaluate your actions. These people don't appreciate what you are doing and speaking from experience this could affect your story flow. So Kayemjay don't let these chaps get to you. You have every right to a holiday after all you are not the only writer here.

NB- If you can get a publisher abroad and get your stories published. It's high time you got paid bro. You are above these crazy Nlanders.
wait, Crazy nairalanders.... Mr. Man is dat an insult
Re: The Complete Assassin by 3Dimension: 8:19pm On Aug 06, 2014
Kmj no mynd them.

Fire they go. We dey ur back.
Re: The Complete Assassin by Atk01(f): 8:44pm On Aug 06, 2014
Kayemjay, I still dey here o. If you like, finish the story next year, I go still dey here. #Team TCA. #Team Kayemjay!!!!!
Re: The Complete Assassin by mohammad11: 8:49pm On Aug 06, 2014
Thank God you voiced it out. Hope our followers gonna understand it better. [size=36]#loveANDpeace[/size]
Re: The Complete Assassin by donkross1(m): 9:56pm On Aug 06, 2014
*Mute*
Re: The Complete Assassin by toykathy(f): 10:25pm On Aug 06, 2014
Pls dnt be tired dearie, personally i knw its nt easy to write let alone a fascinatin story. U re doing a great work, nt cuz of ur outburst but its d fact. Pls dnt be mad at ur critics, they love ur story, they ve missed u, its just their little way of telling u dis even though its harsh. I'm apologozing on their behalf. Pls dnt be tired. The Lord is ur strenght. Thz Kayemjay, u re one of d best.
Re: The Complete Assassin by toykathy(f): 10:32pm On Aug 06, 2014
Kayemjay is a jovial n lively person (havingone thru his profile) i guess dis is just a bad tym 4 him. Nairalanders are aint crazy at all. Pls take note
Re: The Complete Assassin by Ahmadgani(m): 11:36pm On Aug 06, 2014
Action filled
Re: The Complete Assassin by temi4fash(m): 12:05am On Aug 07, 2014
kayemjay: I can not believe the comments I am getting here. I updated on Monday, two days ago and I only got one positive comment. The rest were blaming me, castigating me and saying all sorts. I read them all and smiled. Am i being paid for this? Am i getting acknowledged for this? Even on threads for voting, I HARDLY GET MENTIONS. 90% come here, read and move on. If the number of people that read this are also dropping encouragements, will this be the case?

I AM TIRED!!!

Thank you.

Broda...

I have been one of your die hard fans from your days in sexuality thread till now.

I want to thank you for putting up with both the negative and positive comments on these platform.

I also want to thank you for encouraging yourself and pushing yourself beyond limits to write these beautiful literature these far.

May God cont to bless that brain of urs and increase your talent a million folds.

Now, Your outburst was very necessary because everyone has a breaking point and thankfully am sure u have even over exceeded yours,

Nairaland is a very anonymous platfrom where a lot of people come to vent out their anger as well as other stress in which they cant carry out in
their offline live, so their are bond to be people who would come here and split trash pls dont dont think abt them.. think about we your diehard fans who look forward to ur suspense and action-ed packed update.. A lot of people dont realise we all have our offline lifes to live and it does not just end on NL.

If u decide to finish your story all well and good, and if don't you own no one an apology for not doing so..

But i hope you do.

Wuld love to hear from you soon..

Your very silent follower

TF

2 Likes

Re: The Complete Assassin by rapmike(m): 5:15am On Aug 07, 2014
KMJ DON VEX! Lol.
Wetin concern me sef? Mstchew!

Enough of the vexing now, Kayemjay, I have always said it, dat when tight situations come, tell your fans before hand. It is not easy, I know,but also consider that your fans too have their lives as well and because of your promises may have to adjust their schedules, so you don't have to be that rude to them.

But lynx abi what is your name, don't start insulting people on this thread because you want to make a point. If KMJ was writing and nobody was commenting, would it be worthwhile?
Re: The Complete Assassin by PrinceAdepoju(m): 12:26pm On Aug 07, 2014
Fatalveli: Fucking chameleon....
That was my first post on this thread, if not, I would have thought you've seen me yabbed the Op......for you to have said a "chameleon"

please, what do you mean, sir?
Re: The Complete Assassin by noperson: 5:05pm On Aug 07, 2014
lynx200: You have a great talent Kayemjay and I am loving your story but there are some things I am noticing here from NL readers which has made me to come out.

Mr Oga! No b so we go take settle dis issue. Make we join hands beg Kayemjay make he no vex
Re: The Complete Assassin by noperson: 5:16pm On Aug 07, 2014
I AM TIRED!!!
Thank you.

Oga writer, I give u kudos for d story so far. I love reading but don't always get d time to do so. I steal time from work to read ur story and it has really gotten my attention. It is a nice one, if nollywood can't give us good movies, we shud appreciate those who give us good write ups. As per my fellow nairalanders, I no blame dem for dier displeasure. There are times I ve been angry with u myself especially when you promise to post updates later in d day and nothing show. I for come kidnap u make u narrate d whole story for me, dt is to tel u how pple are following ur story.
My advise is dt we all know u ve ur life to live and u re giving us this interesting story for free, pls don't tel us again when to expect update. Just post when u re chanced. If u decide to put the complete story in print or ebook, I dey for queue to buy. Keep up d good work and abeg no vex again, u hear. I ll send u chocomilo to soften ur anger. wink
Re: The Complete Assassin by hebex12(m): 7:01pm On Aug 07, 2014
@op we all r sowi if we might ave say negative words against u bt I think that d way nairaland peep does if they got 2miss ur topic or update 4days.

Am nt supporting or against anyone,sha jst plz 4give us dnt discipline us witout update o cuz 2me nt updating again wuld be lyk nairaland had been hacked again

Thks hebex

1 Like

Re: The Complete Assassin by donkross1(m): 10:41pm On Aug 07, 2014
hebex12: @op we all r sowi if we might ave say negative words against u bt I think that d way nairaland peep does if they got 2miss ur topic or update 4days.

Am nt supporting or against anyone,sha jst plz 4give us dnt discipline us witout update o cuz 2me nt updating again wuld be lyk nairaland had been hacked again

Thks hebex
. Bros. Why are you causing english to cry............ *runs4cover*
Re: The Complete Assassin by famola(m): 11:40pm On Aug 07, 2014
MR KAY PLEAS MOVE ON,YOU ARE LEADER
Re: The Complete Assassin by DrLee(m): 12:17am On Aug 08, 2014
*steps out of ghost mode*
Oga Kay, sorry o, no vex abeg.
This your story too gbasky. same with AEWE.
now I don comment o, come upload abeg grin
Re: The Complete Assassin by Plight(m): 9:08am On Aug 08, 2014
[i][/i]
bjcuntis: I understand ur plight but in my opinion wen u make a promise u shud stick 2 it coz trust me der r so many ppl hangin on it. I 4 1 enjoy ur write up nd so much nd luk 4ward 2 d nxt update wen I cm nd dnt c any update day 1,2,3.... It cn be really annoyin u knw. My advice dnt start wat u cnt finish. Aside all dat I luv u man nd still I read. Love
[color=#000099][/color] u gotta be strong bro smiley
Re: The Complete Assassin by Nobody: 10:43am On Aug 08, 2014
What's up
AngelViva: Jst peepin....hmm,hope al z 5n wit Kay

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (50) (Reply)

Iyawo Mammy-water(18+) / Flow And Snow / A Soldier That Loves Me- A Fat Girl's Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.