Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,192 members, 7,807,644 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:48 PM

The Complete Assassin - Literature (29) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Complete Assassin (172202 Views)

"The Complete Assassin" / Patron Of Matrimony (the Complete Story) / TWO MAN BUSINESS - (The Complete Series) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) ... (50) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Complete Assassin by kayemjay(m): 5:25pm On Sep 17, 2014
femyodsky: Mr Kay, I must say at this juncture that you are too "gbasky"

Lemme now ask you maa ?

Who is that lucky xx chromosome carrier that is now "totoritating your egimony" ?

Lols. She's chosen to remain anonymous o, despite all my pleas to her. Will give you a clue though. She's on my NL profile page.

Oya start investigating. Maybe you should beg ShadowCorp to release James for you, so he can help. Lol.

1 Like

Re: The Complete Assassin by kayemjay(m): 5:27pm On Sep 17, 2014
Mimisboygreat: Wia s d man nh? Oga KAY if I chook u dagger ehn? Am waitin 4 updates

If you chook me, how I wan take update na?
Re: The Complete Assassin by kayemjay(m): 5:28pm On Sep 17, 2014
drsolob2: Hmm am kind of confuse,but am just watching how this is going to end.

Worry not bro. We are 70% gone in this drama. Will end soon.

1 Like

Re: The Complete Assassin by Nobody: 5:33pm On Sep 17, 2014
I see Sensei dying. Steven and Sheila becoming a couple. Samson getting revenge. Raven / james dead.
Re: The Complete Assassin by Mimisboygreat: 5:34pm On Sep 17, 2014
Hehehe... Anyhow anyhow u go stil update
kayemjay:

If you chook me, how I wan take update na?
Re: The Complete Assassin by kayemjay(m): 5:36pm On Sep 17, 2014
Fixgoo: I see Sensei dying. Steven and Sheila becoming a couple. Samson getting revenge. Raven / james dead.

Omo, see babalawo ooo. Bros, abeg when will I make my first million?

Lol.
Re: The Complete Assassin by Emmykul4love(m): 7:09pm On Sep 17, 2014
You are from which state, local gov. How many stories have you written in NL
Re: The Complete Assassin by kayemjay(m): 7:20pm On Sep 17, 2014
Emmykul4love: You are from which state, local gov. How many stories have you written in NL

From Akwa Ibom, Etinan LGA. But born, bred and buttered in Lagos. I'm so Lag, I know nothing of my home or culture, I don't even speak the language. Only time I was home was when we went to bury my dad and I spent only 3 days while others spent weeks.

I hv 4 stories so far. 2 in sexuality section (uncompleted) and two here. AEWE and TCA.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Complete Assassin by Timcy2(m): 7:41pm On Sep 17, 2014
will u b walking down d isle with teespice, we gat sum james here oo.
Re: The Complete Assassin by oluwashedy: 8:41pm On Sep 17, 2014
kayemjay:

From Akwa Ibom, Etinan LGA. But born, bred and buttered in Lagos. I'm so Lag, I know nothing of my home or culture, I don't even speak the language. Only time I was home was when we went to bury my dad and I spent only 3 days while others spent weeks.
so u're my broda? Am 4rm akwaibom too, Itu LGA

1 Like

Re: The Complete Assassin by drsolob2(m): 9:42pm On Sep 17, 2014
kayemjay:

Worry not bro. We are 70% gone in this drama. Will end soon.
Ok that means they would be steady update after now.
Re: The Complete Assassin by duwell(m): 10:02pm On Sep 17, 2014
how many Nairaland girls have you met and how many have you seen their pants? Eyen Eka mfo ke ndo ooo.
Re: The Complete Assassin by LogoDWhiz(m): 10:11pm On Sep 17, 2014
Evening Kayemjay.

My questions goes thus:

Where do you work?
What's your Job Description?
Which university did u attend?
What course?
Why aren't you married?
Where do u see yourself in d next 5 years?
Has any of your stories being published?
Do u write for fun or for the passion?
Do u have a basic knowledge of story writing before writing your first story, or its just in-born?

Sorry if its too much.
Re: The Complete Assassin by kayemjay(m): 10:21pm On Sep 17, 2014
@ timcy2 its not teespice o. We had a brief stint back in the day. She's a lovely lady.

@oluwashedy, yea u right.

@drsolob2, by God's grace.

@duwell, met over 13 nl babes. Seen pants of quite that number too.

@logodwhiz, work as the Head of IT Operations for an organization on d island.
I do IT related tasks mostly network based.
I attended Fce(t)akoka, and unilag.
Comp/maths edu and Maths Edu
M not married cos am still searching
I see myself @ a different place from where I am now
Not published any
I write for fun and passion
My writing is inborn, didn't take any lessons.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Complete Assassin by SPSpecial(m): 10:53pm On Sep 17, 2014
Nice one kmj.

My questions are...

#1 What is your favourite colour?
#2 What is your favourite food?
#3 Which books/novels have you read and their author
#4 Who is your best writer ?
#5 Since you were fully bred in lag, can you speak Yoruba?
#6 When God bless you and you become very rich n popular. How will you use it to make impact in the lives of Nigerians?
#7 Will you write another action story after TCA?
Re: The Complete Assassin by LogoDWhiz(m): 11:04pm On Sep 17, 2014
Wow. Thanks for answering all d questions.

I will like to know you more tho.

I plan to work in that field.
Glad to learn from u.
Re: The Complete Assassin by Benjaminbest(m): 11:09pm On Sep 17, 2014
Oga kay......are u born again? Apart from writing action/sexiest story do u also write to praise God? Are u aspiring to b a famous author? Are u selfless with things in ur power

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Complete Assassin by JigsawKillah(m): 3:46am On Sep 18, 2014
kayemjay just tell me wetin you dey smoke
ma go smoke am too

1 Like

Re: The Complete Assassin by donkross1(m): 9:41am On Sep 18, 2014
My question. ........ On a scale of 1-10. ........ how much do you like quashing? #uknowwatimean
Re: The Complete Assassin by kayemjay(m): 11:15am On Sep 18, 2014
JigsawKillah: kayemjay just tell me wetin you dey smoke
ma go smoke am too

Lol. I aint encouraging smoking o. Federal Govt. warns that smoking is dangerous to health and smokers are liable to die young. However occasionally (as in once in a very blue moon) I light it up. My brand is SK. If not available, any menthol cig will do. WL, or Donches.
Re: The Complete Assassin by kayemjay(m): 11:16am On Sep 18, 2014
donkross1: My question. ........ On a scale of 1-10. ........ how much do you like quashing? #uknowwatimean
Squashing is second nature to me. It is something I do better than writing. So that 1-10 scale no reach o. The scale is 1000000. Lol. I am trying to stop sha.
Re: The Complete Assassin by kayemjay(m): 11:21am On Sep 18, 2014
Benjaminbest: Oga kay......are u born again? Apart from writing action/sexiest story do u also write to praise God? Are u aspiring to b a famous author? Are u selfless with things in ur power

Well, I believe in God. And as often as I can, I attend church. However, I do NOT have a denomination and do not believe in any pastor. When I feel like attending church, I go to Daystar.

I have not written any religious book. Maybe in the very far future.

Of course I want to be a very famous author. I know it takes time and effort. But I know I will get there by God's grace.

I am selfish most times, and usually do not do anything if it does not benefit me directly or indirectly. I am trying to curb that too.
Re: The Complete Assassin by rapmike(m): 11:28am On Sep 18, 2014
How many writers ( On NL) works have you read and who are your favourite writers on NL?
ARE YOU THE FIRST CHILD OR THE LAST CHILD? WHAT NUMBER DO YOU CARRY IN YOUR FAMILY?
Re: The Complete Assassin by kayemjay(m): 11:48am On Sep 18, 2014
SPSpecial: Nice one kmj.

My questions are...

#1 What is your favourite colour?
#2 What is your favourite food?
#3 Which books/novels have you read and their author
#4 Who is your best writer ?
#5 Since you were fully bred in lag, can you speak Yoruba?
#6 When God bless you and you become very rich n popular. How will you use it to make impact in the lives of Nigerians?
#7 Will you write another action story after TCA?

#1 Any color goes. I am weird like that. But I am more taken by feminine colors. My room is all pink, bedsheet, curtains etc. My living room is horseblood, etc.

#2 I am a junk person. I eat 'swallow' only if I have no choice. I prefer rice any time any day. But whenever I am hungry, I open my fridge and do kellogs. I am a fantastic cook by the way. Akwa Ibom blood.

#3 I have read A LOT of books. I mean A LOT. And I read anything readable, asides politics sha. I see a book, I pick it up, even children books. I owe it to my dad. I started reading James Hadely Chase from when i was 7. He would give it to me, once he was done and I would finish it. We had an intimidating library back then. Books from the ground to the ceiling. My dad was the Chief Accountant of a very popular insurance coy. So he read a lot.

#4 No competition about this. It is JOHN GRISHAM. I looove him. I have read Stephen King, Sydney Sheldon, John Sandford (prey series), Tom Clancy, and a few others but I find myself going back to Grisham. I have 10 of his books and hoping to collect more. I am currently re-reading The Firm.

#5 I dare say i speak AND WRITE yoruba almost better than I do english.

#6 When I become rich and God blesses me, I hope I can make it easier for writers to be acknowledged in Nigeria. Remember that way back it used to be parents pushING their children into football. Then later down the years, they began encouraging their children to go into music. This is because they saw how lucrative these ventures were. I would try and make sure that writing becomes so lucrative that parents begin pushing their children into.

#7 I plan to write another story after TCA. However, I am thinking of a Serial Killer thing and a detective trying to track him down. But, I want to finish my thread on sexuality section first. Maybe sometime in December or in the new year. Will keep you guys posted.

2 Likes

Re: The Complete Assassin by kayemjay(m): 12:01pm On Sep 18, 2014
rapmike: How many writers ( On NL) works have you read and who are your favourite writers on NL?
ARE YOU THE FIRST CHILD OR THE LAST CHILD? WHAT NUMBER DO YOU CARRY IN YOUR FAMILY?

Everyone is unique. I absolutely appreciate all the writers here. As a general rule, I DON'T READ any writer's work on NL Literature section because I do not want to be influenced by their content. As in, so that what I read doesn't make up what I write. But I know I should begin reading some. I love flow1759's work. Also Innosenduatall and DrNuell. Also read Onihaxy's stories. I know they are sexuality stories. I will try and read up. Asides from frank3:16, I am looking for someone to challenge me. grin

My favorite writer is the legend, pdude.

We are just two in my family. Me and my lil sister. She is 23.

1 Like

Re: The Complete Assassin by KingzPen(m): 12:31pm On Sep 18, 2014
kayemjay:

Asides from frank3:16, I am looking for someone to challenge me. grin
Loooool... With my lil knowledge in writing, I dare to challenge you... Challenge you in any genre of writing... Should Be Fun... wink
Re: The Complete Assassin by kayemjay(m): 12:51pm On Sep 18, 2014
KingzPen:
Loooool... With my lil knowledge in writing, I dare to challenge you... Challenge you in any genre of writing... Should Be Fun... wink

Thanks bro for the challenge. I really appreciate. The rules:

1. It must be a crime, thriller, action story. I can allow you do adventure/fantasy e.g Royver's genre. (Othe genres are not tasking enough)
2. It must have no semblance to any of my stories or any other in this section
3. It must have more content than mine.
4. You must update regularly and deliver quality content.
5. It must garner plenty followers and fan base such that when you dont post they will chew you like they always chew me.

Hope you agree sir?

1 Like

Re: The Complete Assassin by Benjaminbest(m): 12:55pm On Sep 18, 2014
may God name be praise.......oga kay iam still waiting for more oooooo
Re: The Complete Assassin by KingzPen(m): 1:12pm On Sep 18, 2014
kayemjay:

Thanks bro for the challenge. I really appreciate. The rules:

1. It must be a crime, thriller, action story. I can allow you do adventure/fantasy e.g Royver's genre. (Othe genres are not tasking enough)
2. It must have no semblance to any of my stories or any other in this section
3. It must have more content than mine.
4. You must update regularly and deliver quality content.
5. It must garner plenty followers and fan base such that when you dont post they will chew you like they always chew me.

Hope you agree sir?

Perfectly agree... I'm so in... Infact, started before this challenge, 'On The Run', my current story... Check it out at your leisure... Gonna obey your rules hence this moment... Bet amma stun you so completely...

*smiles*
Re: The Complete Assassin by JigsawKillah(m): 1:18pm On Sep 18, 2014
kayemjay:

Lol. I aint encouraging smoking o. Federal Govt. warns that smoking is dangerous to health and smokers are liable to die young. However occasionally (as in once in a very blue moon) I light it up. My brand is SK. If not available, any menthol cig will do. WL, or Donches.

no wonder
Na SK go do the trick!!!!
tnx
ma go collect one parcel
ma go continue my story
Re: The Complete Assassin by kayemjay(m): 1:22pm On Sep 18, 2014
KingzPen:
Perfectly agree... I'm so in... Infact, started before this challenge, 'On The Run', my current story... Check it out at your leisure... Gonna obey your rules hence this moment... Bet amma stun you so completely...
*smiles*

Checked your thread out. Very good job I must say. I am impressed. Saw some stuff you probably borrowed from me but it is fine. Work on your narratives, and try and be a little bit more real to life. One very important secret: Don't rush your narratives nor dwell so much on them. It has to be perfect. Lemme spoil your mood small: I rushed through your 4 pages in about 5 minutes. I could not really read the narratives but went straight to the dialogue. Work on that.

Great Dialogue though, very good dialogue. Plus, I really could not understand the plot of your story sha o. Maybe with time.

You have got some way to go, but it is not impossible to bench me. Please try and stun me. Well done.
Re: The Complete Assassin by kayemjay(m): 1:34pm On Sep 18, 2014
The Q & A session is officially declared close.

I hope I satisfied every question that was asked. Now, I wanna take time out to cool off my brain and come up with an update for tonight.

See you guys later in the day.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) ... (50) (Reply)

Iyawo Mammy-water(18+) / Flow And Snow / A Soldier That Loves Me- A Fat Girl's Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.