Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,304 members, 7,808,032 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:42 AM

The Complete Assassin - Literature (30) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Complete Assassin (172209 Views)

"The Complete Assassin" / Patron Of Matrimony (the Complete Story) / TWO MAN BUSINESS - (The Complete Series) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) ... (50) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Complete Assassin by KingzPen(m): 1:37pm On Sep 18, 2014
kayemjay:

Checked your thread out. Very good job I must say. I am impressed. Saw some stuff you probably borrowed from me but it is fine. Work on your narratives, and try and be a little bit more real to life. One very important secret: Don't rush your narratives nor dwell so much on them. It has to be perfect. Lemme spoil your mood small: I rushed through your 4 pages in about 5 minutes. I could not really read the narratives but went straight to the dialogue. Work on that.

Great Dialogue though, very good dialogue. Plus, I really could not understand the plot of your story sha o. Maybe with time.

You have got some way to go, but it is not impossible to bench me. Please try and stun me. Well done.
Smiles, borrowed? Knocks myself if I did... Got a whole lotta experience with lines from great writers like your very own best, John G, to borrow from yours... I love your way of writing but to be candid, you write to impress not to improve... You kinda tell more rather than show in your writing, which is kinda weak to me for someone reading from Grisham.

My Plot, you will understand if you read my narratives well... My Dialogues, I watch how I use them. I use them when necessary...

I'm a big fan of you and also J. Grisham...

One Love Boss...
Re: The Complete Assassin by kayemjay(m): 2:10pm On Sep 18, 2014
KingzPen:

I love your way of writing but to be candid, you write to impress not to improve... You kinda tell more rather than show in your writing, which is kinda weak to me for someone reading from Grisham.

One Love Boss...

Lol. Nice combo jab there. No need to banter words bro. Do finish your story and then, we can compare notes. And while you are it, could you take a little time from your very busy schedule and scrutinize AEWE and TCA? See if there were any improvements. Thanks for following though. Really appreciate it.
Re: The Complete Assassin by Nobody: 3:26pm On Sep 18, 2014
kayemjay:

Everyone is unique. I absolutely appreciate all the writers here. As a general rule, I DON'T READ any writer's work on NL Literature section because I do not want to be influenced by their content. As in, so that what I read doesn't make up what I write. But I know I should begin reading some. I love flow1759's work. Also Innosenduatall and DrNuell. Also read Onihaxy's stories. I know they are sexuality stories. I will try and read up. Asides from frank3:16, I am looking for someone to challenge me. grin

My favorite writer is the legend, pdude.

We are just two in my family. Me and my lil sister. She is 23.

wink
Re: The Complete Assassin by Toeyean1507(f): 3:32pm On Sep 18, 2014
My own question is........................................................ Awayu 2dae?
Re: The Complete Assassin by kayemjay(m): 3:37pm On Sep 18, 2014
Toeyean1507: My own question is........................................................ Awayu 2dae?

Lol. My own answer is, I am fine and preparing to type tonight's updates.
Re: The Complete Assassin by SMALLPENIS(f): 5:24pm On Sep 18, 2014
kayemjay:

Lols. She's chosen to remain anonymous o, despite all my pleas to her. Will give you a clue though. She's on my NL profile page.

Oya start investigating. Maybe you should beg ShadowCorp to release James for you, so he can help. Lol.

after running through your profile's algorithm on my NotePadX and spying on all related documents,I have come to conclude and find out that she is no one but....

Lucioustrish ,Mr Kevin John grin

I go good to act James part grin
Re: The Complete Assassin by kayemjay(m): 5:51pm On Sep 18, 2014
SMALLPENIS:
after running through your profile's algorithm on my NotePadX and spying on all related documents,I have come to conclude and find out that she is no one but....
Lucioustrish ,Mr Kevin John grin
I go good to act James part grin

Lol. You try. Try harder. tongue
Re: The Complete Assassin by kayemjay(m): 5:57pm On Sep 18, 2014
Please guys, dont chew me raw.

My Boss has just dumped huge work on my table. Can I update tomorrow please?

Thank you.
Re: The Complete Assassin by oluwashedy: 6:21pm On Sep 18, 2014
kayemjay: Please guys, dont chew me raw.

My Boss has just dumped huge work on my table. Can I update tomorrow please?

Thank you.
Sure you can buh plz make it veeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeery lengthy as usual 2mao.
Re: The Complete Assassin by Toeyean1507(f): 7:07pm On Sep 18, 2014
kayemjay:

Lol. My own answer is, I am fine and preparing to type tonight's updates.
. Yippeeeeeeeeee. *measuring cups of beans for cooking. *going to buy dat 'inspiration' take mix am. Nor blame me o. I'm only preparing maself for 'parathon' reading
Re: The Complete Assassin by SPSpecial(m): 7:49pm On Sep 18, 2014
kayemjay:

#1 Any color goes. I am weird like that. But I am more taken by feminine colors. My room is all pink, bedsheet, curtains etc. My living room is horseblood, etc.

#2 I am a junk person. I eat 'swallow' only if I have no choice. I prefer rice any time any day. But whenever I am hungry, I open my fridge and do kellogs. I am a fantastic cook by the way. Akwa Ibom blood.

#3 I have read A LOT of books. I mean A LOT. And I read anything readable, asides politics sha. I see a book, I pick it up, even children books. I owe it to my dad. I started reading James Hadely Chase from when i was 7. He would give it to me, once he was done and I would finish it. We had an intimidating library back then. Books from the ground to the ceiling. My dad was the Chief Accountant of a very popular insurance coy. So he read a lot.

#4 No competition about this. It is JOHN GRISHAM. I looove him. I have read Stephen King, Sydney Sheldon, John Sandford (prey series), Tom Clancy, and a few others but I find myself going back to Grisham. I have 10 of his books and hoping to collect more. I am currently re-reading The Firm.

#5 I dare say i speak AND WRITE yoruba almost better than I do english.

#6 When I become rich and God blesses me, I hope I can make it easier for writers to be acknowledged in Nigeria. Remember that way back it used to be parents pushING their children into football. Then later down the years, they began encouraging their children to go into music. This is because they saw how lucrative these ventures were. I would try and make sure that writing becomes so lucrative that parents begin pushing their children into.

#7 I plan to write another story after TCA. However, I am thinking of a Serial Killer thing and a detective trying to track him down. But, I want to finish my thread on sexuality section first. Maybe sometime in December or in the new year. Will keep you guys posted.

Love this. U are cool.
Am i right on this.
Kayemjay - Kayode Emmanuel Jaiye wink wink wink wink
Dat is to say........ u knw wat i mean. lol
Re: The Complete Assassin by Cashio(m): 8:05pm On Sep 18, 2014
sorry kay....wen did u start school(uni) and when did u graduate
Re: The Complete Assassin by Nobody: 8:20pm On Sep 18, 2014
Mhen,Kay z jst damn cool...I wantu b like u whn I grow up ogrin
Re: The Complete Assassin by MrNiceGuy5: 9:30pm On Sep 18, 2014
Nice write up bro ------ but i dey wait for your update o --- i nor dey comment but na because say you never update makes me comment o
Re: The Complete Assassin by oluwashedy: 10:39pm On Sep 18, 2014
Una well done o
Re: The Complete Assassin by oluwashedy: 10:53pm On Sep 18, 2014
God will make you bigger. Can't wait to see you resurrect sexuality again
Re: The Complete Assassin by MoriYanu(m): 8:24am On Sep 19, 2014
Ehn ehn, stumbled on this 2days ago, nw @ dis juncture.... Make I ask my own question sha - When u wan marry mak we com chop rice?
Re: The Complete Assassin by kayemjay(m): 10:45am On Sep 19, 2014
SPSpecial:

Love this. U are cool.
Am i right on this.
Kayemjay - Kayode Emmanuel Jaiye wink wink wink wink
Dat is to say........ u knw wat i mean. lol

Naaah. Kayemjay = KAY-EM-JAY = K-M-J = Kevin - Monday -John

2 Likes

Re: The Complete Assassin by Nobody: 11:38am On Sep 19, 2014
Broz kayemjay we be broz o nto akwa ibom.i rily enjoy ur story .more grease to ur **** .ma question is
1.mention the 1st indegenous man to go to school in 9ja?50marks
2.how many mosquitoe is in ur area?25marks
3.wat r d namez of d 2 people dat shakes hand wen u on a nokia phone?25marks
Re: The Complete Assassin by drsolob2(m): 8:41pm On Sep 19, 2014
Bluestarry: Broz kayemjay we be broz o nto akwa ibom.i rily enjoy ur story .more grease to ur **** .ma question is
1.mention the 1st indegenous man to go to school in 9ja?50marks
2.how many mosquitoe is in ur area?25marks
3.wat r d namez of d 2 people dat shakes hand wen u on a nokia phone?25marks
What sort of question is this.
Re: The Complete Assassin by Nobody: 9:23pm On Sep 19, 2014
drsolob2:
What sort of question is this.
na question and answa question
Re: The Complete Assassin by Skimpledawg(m): 10:48pm On Sep 19, 2014
Bluestarry: na question and answa question
Lwkmdfh*.... Som peeps can ask questn sha! Ce as I dey go via odas comments yle forgettn to ask mah own questn!! Dats by d way sha! @kay, thx for representin wia ah cm from! cool
Re: The Complete Assassin by Nobody: 8:11am On Sep 20, 2014
Skimpledawg:
Lwkmdfh*.... Som peeps can ask questn sha! Ce as I dey go via odas comments yle forgettn to ask mah own questn!! Dats by d way sha! @kay, thx for representin wia ah cm from! cool
broz abeg blackberry d ping?coz ma bb na blackberry and na microsoft
Re: The Complete Assassin by Skimpledawg(m): 3:36am On Sep 21, 2014
Bluestarry: broz abeg blackberry d ping?coz ma bb na blackberry and na microsoft
Story for the witches.... na Desktop I use dey ping oo bros
Re: The Complete Assassin by SPSpecial(m): 8:42pm On Sep 21, 2014
Kay, dont tell me you want to use a whole year to write TCA. u never complete d work wey ur oga gave you?
Re: The Complete Assassin by MrNiceGuy5: 9:49pm On Sep 22, 2014
Which kind thing be this nah - abeg if you wan close this post abeg do jare - since last year you never finish this story - na so so Nairaland ladies you dey carry up and down for VI
Re: The Complete Assassin by scopiicaar: 10:06pm On Sep 22, 2014
.........??

1 Like

Re: The Complete Assassin by classicuju: 10:40pm On Sep 22, 2014
Happy to be at this juncture..... i like ur work
Re: The Complete Assassin by rapmike(m): 11:18pm On Sep 22, 2014
MrNiceGuy5: Which kind thing be this nah - abeg if you wan close this post abeg do jare - since last year you never finish this story - na so so Nairaland ladies you dey carry up and down for VI

You know that the guy has a life sha. So keep that in mind.
Re: The Complete Assassin by Lollz(f): 12:30am On Sep 23, 2014
MrNiceGuy5: Which kind thing be this nah - abeg if you wan close this post abeg do jare - since last year you never finish this story - na so so Nairaland ladies you dey carry up and down for VI
Bros na so e pain you reach?! Wait sef, which one dey pain u?! d update abi d so so nairaland babes wey im dey cruise with?? Tell us ooohh!

Chai! Na this kind comment ah suppose reply say "how e take affect the price of garri 4 market?!" btw ur username suppose be MR HARSH GUY1 no be Mr nice guy 5
Re: The Complete Assassin by Benjaminbest(m): 3:29pm On Sep 23, 2014
Dont forget kayemjay is also a worker... Dis guy is trying lets wait and see why he has not been updating before u nail him.....still i follow
Re: The Complete Assassin by MrNiceGuy5: 9:51pm On Sep 23, 2014
Lollz: Bros na so e pain you reach?! Wait sef, which one dey pain u?! d update abi d so so nairaland babes wey im dey cruise with?? Tell us ooohh!

Chai! Na this kind comment ah suppose reply say "how e take affect the price of garri 4 market?!" btw ur username suppose be MR HARSH GUY1 no be Mr nice guy 5
E nor concern me , anything wey you talk na you get your mouth . We read a lot of stories here on nairaland and they don't delay like this . KEJ own too much . As e dey carry woman up and down dey pain me join .

(1) (2) (3) ... (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) ... (50) (Reply)

Iyawo Mammy-water(18+) / Flow And Snow / A Soldier That Loves Me- A Fat Girl's Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.