Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,306 members, 7,808,039 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:22 AM

Adebolajo, Killer Of British Soldier, Says He Is A ‘soldier Of Allah’ - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Adebolajo, Killer Of British Soldier, Says He Is A ‘soldier Of Allah’ (3054 Views)

Wife Of British D.O.in The East Being Carried By Two Able Bodied Men In 1940(pic / Sister Of Nigerian Terrorist Who Killed A British Soldier (PICTURED) / Micheal Adebolajo Father's House Sealed-off By Police (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Adebolajo, Killer Of British Soldier, Says He Is A ‘soldier Of Allah’ by mike404(m): 8:38pm On Dec 04, 2013

LONDON (AFP) – A man accused of hacking a soldier to
death on a London street told police he was a “soldier
of Allah” fighting a war against Britain but that the
killing brought him little joy, a court heard Wednesday.
Michael Adebolajo, who is on trial with Michael
Adebowale for the brutal murder of Lee Rigby near his
barracks in the south London district of Woolwich in
May, made the comments during interviews with police
after his arrest.

File: This photo taken on November 23, 2010 shows
Michael Adebolajo (C) among the nine suspected
members of the Al-Shabaab Movement arrested by
Kenyan police on November 22 on claims of being Al-
Shabaab recruits on their way to Somalia at the
weekend. AFP photo

Adebolajo has been asked to be referred to as Mujaahid
Abu Hamza in court.
In recordings of the interviews shown to the jury at the
Old Bailey criminal court in London, 28-year-old
Adebolajo blamed his actions on “wicked” leaders such
as Prime Minister David Cameron and his predecessor
Tony Blair

Asked by detectives to describe the killing, during which
the two men allegedly hit Rigby with a car before
attacking him with knives, Adebolajo said the soldier’s
head was “almost detached and may Allah forgive me if
I acted in a way that is displeasing to him”.

In another interview, during which he had a blue blanket
over his head, Adebolajo said the killing was “for those
people who have not yet understood the nature, the
nature of the war that’s ongoing and has been ongoing
for some many years between the Muslims and the
British people”.

He went on: “Your leaders, you have leaders who rule
over you, unfortunately they rule over you in a very
wicked, corrupt, selfish and oppressive manner.”
Adebolajo said he was “particularly disgusted by David
Cameron, the Miliband brothers and what’s-his-name,
Nick Clegg”, referring to opposition Labour leader Ed
Miliband, his brother David, and Liberal Democrat
Deputy Prime Minister Clegg.

He also spoke of the “wickedness and corruption” of
Blair, who took Britain in to the US-led invasion of Iraq
in 2003. Cameron, he said, was “trying to emulate the
footsteps of Tony Blair as if he worships him”.
But he added that it brought him “little joy to approach
anybody and slay them”.
Rigby’s widow Rebecca left the court in tears as the
interviews were played.

A psychiatrist’s report read to the court earlier on
Wednesday found that Adebolajo showed “no regret or
remorse”.
Adebolajo and 22-year-old Adebowale both deny
murder.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2013/12/adebolajo-killer-of-british-soldier-says-he-is-a-soldier-of-allah/
Re: Adebolajo, Killer Of British Soldier, Says He Is A ‘soldier Of Allah’ by mike404(m): 8:51pm On Dec 04, 2013
I DOUBT IF THIS THREAD IS GONNA MAKE FRONT PAGE
Re: Adebolajo, Killer Of British Soldier, Says He Is A ‘soldier Of Allah’ by zeelo2014: 10:11pm On Dec 04, 2013
mike404: I DOUBT IF THIS THREAD IS GONNA MAKE FRONT PAGE
Hmmm,in nairaland? Unless u change the title to "popular pastor molests chorister" that will hit the frontpage in no time.

5 Likes

Re: Adebolajo, Killer Of British Soldier, Says He Is A ‘soldier Of Allah’ by cashkid18(m): 10:30pm On Dec 04, 2013
blame allah sad sad
Re: Adebolajo, Killer Of British Soldier, Says He Is A ‘soldier Of Allah’ by 99100(m): 10:50pm On Dec 04, 2013
From now on nobody must say Allah means God.
That is blasphemy of the highest order.

5 Likes

Re: Adebolajo, Killer Of British Soldier, Says He Is A ‘soldier Of Allah’ by mike404(m): 11:01pm On Dec 04, 2013
HE'S ACTUALLY FIGHTING THE SAME CAUSE WITH GENERAL BUHARI https://www.nairaland.com/586305/buhari-calls-total-sharia-nigeria

1 Like

Re: Adebolajo, Killer Of British Soldier, Says He Is A ‘soldier Of Allah’ by adepojuot: 12:05am On Dec 05, 2013
QUARAN 9:123:Fight the un believers around you,and let them find HARSHNESS in YOU.....QUARAN 9:38:Believers,what is the matter with you?that when you asked to go forth and fight in Allah,s cause you cling to the earth,Do you prefer the life of this world to the Hereafter??UNLESS you go forth,He will AFFLICT and punish you with a PAINFUL DOOM,and PUT OTHERS in YOUR PLACE....go forth and fight if you don't want Allah to afflict and punish you with a painful DOOM.......lol!!!! Religion of piece indeed..

1 Like

Re: Adebolajo, Killer Of British Soldier, Says He Is A ‘soldier Of Allah’ by Lifebender(m): 12:23am On Dec 05, 2013
Koran 3:151 Soon we shall cast fear in the heart of unbelievers...
What a wonderfull religion cheesy.Abeg mod,front page plsssss....

1 Like

Re: Adebolajo, Killer Of British Soldier, Says He Is A ‘soldier Of Allah’ by Nobody: 1:45am On Dec 05, 2013
What do these people want?
Re: Adebolajo, Killer Of British Soldier, Says He Is A ‘soldier Of Allah’ by adepojuot: 7:19am On Dec 05, 2013
Lifebender: Koran 3:151 Soon we shall cast fear in the heart of unbelievers...
What a wonderfull religion cheesy.Abeg mod,front page plsssss....
see this: Koran 61:4 surely Allah loves those who fight in his cause...Koran 4:76 those who believe fight in the cause of Allah....what a religion...
Re: Adebolajo, Killer Of British Soldier, Says He Is A ‘soldier Of Allah’ by adepojuot: 7:21am On Dec 05, 2013
tpacalipse: What do these people want?
an Islamic state with total sharia law...
Re: Adebolajo, Killer Of British Soldier, Says He Is A ‘soldier Of Allah’ by mike404(m): 7:28am On Dec 05, 2013
adepojuot: an Islamic state with total sharia law...
DEY SHOULD KEEP ON DREAMING

2 Likes

Re: Adebolajo, Killer Of British Soldier, Says He Is A ‘soldier Of Allah’ by Nobody: 7:36am On Dec 05, 2013
Thank God Maclatunji is not the moderator of this section.

Hang him by his balls! angry
Re: Adebolajo, Killer Of British Soldier, Says He Is A ‘soldier Of Allah’ by eluquenson(m): 7:58am On Dec 05, 2013
Anybody can claim anything. Pastor King also claim to have killed some of his congregations and burnt some as a result of the inspiration he had from jesus. Do any person criticise jesus for inspiration of the 'man of god'?

The naive Christians here can say whatever they like. Their jesus also came to fight war:

"Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword. " (Matthew 10:34).

He also asked people to fight for him: Go, now, attack Amalek, and deal with him and all that he has under the ban. Do not spare him, but kill men and women, children and infants, oxen and sheep, camels and asses.' (1 Samuel 15:2-3)

I hope Christians wont call 'Sword' a parable or proverb or Personification. Because they are fond of twisting what is not twistable.

1 Like

Re: Adebolajo, Killer Of British Soldier, Says He Is A ‘soldier Of Allah’ by SLIDEwaxie(m): 8:09am On Dec 05, 2013
mike404: I DOUBT IF THIS THREAD IS GONNA MAKE FRONT PAGE
what is ur problem with biliving that threads are selected on sentiments to make front page?
Some foolish thread might not though...

But wen a thread has the required numbers of views, it is selected to make it..

So, if u are so pressed for this to make the front page, call ur friends and family to come view it. The comments don't matter..☺KƔ?
Re: Adebolajo, Killer Of British Soldier, Says He Is A ‘soldier Of Allah’ by Nobody: 8:13am On Dec 05, 2013
Delusioned mammal.
Re: Adebolajo, Killer Of British Soldier, Says He Is A ‘soldier Of Allah’ by Nobody: 8:15am On Dec 05, 2013
Delusioned mammal..
Re: Adebolajo, Killer Of British Soldier, Says He Is A ‘soldier Of Allah’ by shigoslim(m): 8:23am On Dec 05, 2013
British should kill those idiots with gun short on their head, feed their body with lion. Stupid n barbaric son who are disgrace to Nigeria. God 'll keep pointing them out. Mid you am typical yoruba , i support British government to let them fill the pain fellow non-muslim has surfer in the hand of this clueless, vampire son.
Re: Adebolajo, Killer Of British Soldier, Says He Is A ‘soldier Of Allah’ by adepojuot: 8:28am On Dec 05, 2013
eluquenson: Anybody can claim anything. Pastor King also claim to have kill some of his congregations and burnt some as a result of the inspiration he had from jesus. Do any person criticise jesus for inspiration of the 'man of god'?

The naive Christians here can say whatever they like. Their jesus also came to fight war:

"Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword. " (Matthew 10:34).

He also asked people to fight for him: Go, now, attack Amalek, and deal with him and all that he has under the ban. Do not spare him, but kill men and women, children and infants, oxen and sheep, camels and asses.' (1 Samuel 15:2-3)

I hope Christians wont call 'Sword' a parable or proverb or Personification. Because they are fond of twisting what is not twistable.
with all this bible verses quoted,how many war did Jesus Christ forthhow many people did Jesus killed?? can you please list ten Christian terrorist organisation fighting to create a Christians state then I will list one hundred Islamic terrorist organisation fighting to create an Islamic state across the middle east and African......Note: I need current event not 550 AD story....

5 Likes

Re: Adebolajo, Killer Of British Soldier, Says He Is A ‘soldier Of Allah’ by ThankGodEdeh(m): 8:35am On Dec 05, 2013
Islam is indeed a religion of peace

1 Like

Re: Adebolajo, Killer Of British Soldier, Says He Is A ‘soldier Of Allah’ by eluquenson(m): 8:40am On Dec 05, 2013
adepojuot: with all this bible verses quoted,how many war did Jesus Christ forthhow many people did Jesus killed?? can you please list ten Christian terrorist organisation fighting to create a Christians state then I will list one hundred Islamic terrorist organisation fighting to create an Islamic state across the middle east and African......Note: I need current event not 550 AD story....

Interpretation & basic understandings of scriptures lies on the reader & how they feel about it, terrorism or not, its not a doctrine of any book.
It's simply the way some sect of people feel.
I can see many comments of anti-islam, this boy said his own opinion & we don't need to generalized the word at least am a devout muslim & I say no to terrorism.

1 Like

Re: Adebolajo, Killer Of British Soldier, Says He Is A ‘soldier Of Allah’ by adepojuot: 9:11am On Dec 05, 2013
eluquenson:

Interpretation & basic understandings of scriptures lies on the reader & how they feel about it, terrorism or not, its not a doctrine of any book.
I can see many comments of anti-islam, this boy said his own opinion & we don't need to generalized the word at least am a devout muslim & I say no to terrorism.
if you say no to terrorism and you are not ready to fight in the cause of Allah,that means you a hypocrisy according to Koran...you are a devout Muslim but you don't understand what Islam is all about,Islam means struggle,Koran 4:76 Those who believe fight in the cause of Allah.. boko haram members and abolaji are the real Muslim according to Koran..ishaq 325 Muslims,fight in Allah,s cause,stand firm and you will prosper. help the prophet,obey him,give him your allegiance,and your religion will victorious...did you help prophet??did you obey him??did you give him your allegiance??you can do this by take up your arms and fight for him...your Allah could not fight his own cause,so fight for him.....Koran 4:104 And do not relent in pursuing the enemy......God shall open your eyes.....the bible says my people are perish because they lack knowledge.......

1 Like

Re: Adebolajo, Killer Of British Soldier, Says He Is A ‘soldier Of Allah’ by Nobody: 9:11am On Dec 05, 2013
At 22 he's already condemned. What a waste! His parents couldn't have known that they would have been better off childless than to have such a child.

And why is it that mist children raised in Britain who want to kill people first of all convert to Islam? That's really confusing. The 7/7 bomber and White widow comes to mind. Smh

1 Like

Re: Adebolajo, Killer Of British Soldier, Says He Is A ‘soldier Of Allah’ by adepojuot: 9:15am On Dec 05, 2013
eluquenson:

Re: Adebolajo, Killer Of British Soldier, Says He Is A ‘soldier Of Allah’ by Bobandgreat: 9:23am On Dec 05, 2013
[color=#000099][/color]
eluquenson:

As a Muslim, u are prone to radicalisation. Meet the "right" people in the "right" atmosphere and boom, u become a zombie of Allah.
Re: Adebolajo, Killer Of British Soldier, Says He Is A ‘soldier Of Allah’ by Nobody: 9:25am On Dec 05, 2013
no attempt to rubbish the religion of peace will succeed

allahu Akbar

allahu Akbar

lai lai illa lah

mohamadu rusulula

bisimilai irahaman irahim

brothers....islam will prevail !
Re: Adebolajo, Killer Of British Soldier, Says He Is A ‘soldier Of Allah’ by eluquenson(m): 9:28am On Dec 05, 2013
Bobandgreat: [color=#000099][/color]

As a Muslim, u are prone to radicalisation. Meet the "right" people in the "right" atmosphere and boom, u become a zombie of Allah.

So therefore, we have the church of satan ruling some part of the world, are they not your brethren?
Re: Adebolajo, Killer Of British Soldier, Says He Is A ‘soldier Of Allah’ by mike404(m): 9:29am On Dec 05, 2013
adepojuot: if you say no to terrorism and you are not ready to fight in the cause of Allah,that means you a hypocrisy according to Koran...you are a devout Muslim but you don't understand what Islam is all about,Islam means struggle,Koran 4:76 Those who believe fight in the cause of Allah.. boko haram members and abolaji are the real Muslim according to Koran..ishaq 325 Muslims,fight in Allah,s cause,stand firm and you will prosper. help the prophet,obey him,give him your allegiance,and your religion will victorious...did you help prophet??did you obey him??did you give him your allegiance??you can do this by take up your arms and fight for him...your Allah could not fight his own cause,so fight for him.....Koran 4:104 And do not relent in pursuing the enemy......God shall open your eyes.....the bible says my people are perish because they lack knowledge.......
1k LIKES
Re: Adebolajo, Killer Of British Soldier, Says He Is A ‘soldier Of Allah’ by aydotcome86(m): 9:29am On Dec 05, 2013
eluquenson: Anybody can claim anything. Pastor King also claim to have killed some of his congregations and burnt some as a result of the inspiration he had from jesus. Do any person criticise jesus for inspiration of the 'man of god'?

JESUS CHRIST DID NOT KILL ANYONE......

(1) (2) (Reply)

Jonathan’s Chief Boko Haram Negotiator Implicates SAS, Ihejirika As BH Sponsors / I Ran For APC Presidential Ticket To Ground My Igbo People In The Party - Rochas / BREAKING: Rubben Abati In Trouble With Mr President, Sack Imminent!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.