Stats: 3,148,898 members, 7,802,894 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:17 AM

Wande Coal When He Was A Dancer [Pictures & Video] - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wande Coal When He Was A Dancer [Pictures & Video] (22116 Views)

Wizkid,Reekado,Chidinma,Wande Coal,Others Thrill Fans At Jimmy Jatt's Show(pics / Dancer, Kaffy Half Unclad In Recent Photos / BBAfrica2014 Nigeria Contestant (tayo & Lilian) Pictures, Video And Interviews (2) (3) (4)

Re: Wande Coal When He Was A Dancer [Pictures & Video] by emmawiz: 11:18am On Dec 05, 2013
Started 4rm d bottom nw he is here!!
Re: Wande Coal When He Was A Dancer [Pictures & Video] by GentleFrank(m): 11:20am On Dec 05, 2013
Nice pix and memories !
Re: Wande Coal When He Was A Dancer [Pictures & Video] by Nobody: 11:36am On Dec 05, 2013
FP and no one has taken down the nude pix. I visit NL at work.....

Seun you can't do everything but i'd expect more from your mods. Especially the mod that put this on FP
Re: Wande Coal When He Was A Dancer [Pictures & Video] by Walphem(m): 11:39am On Dec 05, 2013
I remember those days in 2004 at newest hall in UNILAG, he could dance way beyond he could sing, but now my guy done fat up. Happy for him though
Re: Wande Coal When He Was A Dancer [Pictures & Video] by Onyenna(m): 11:44am On Dec 05, 2013
The second guy from the left participated in the Maltina Dance...I think 2010.....
Re: Wande Coal When He Was A Dancer [Pictures & Video] by Onyenna(m): 11:45am On Dec 05, 2013
The second guy from the left participated in the Maltina Dance...I think 2010.....he came 2nd position behind Chukwuma of FUTO....
Re: Wande Coal When He Was A Dancer [Pictures & Video] by kstyle2(m): 12:08pm On Dec 05, 2013
I don tel una....make una start 2 dey collect my pics nw cos i go so blow i'll make boko haram envy me
Re: Wande Coal When He Was A Dancer [Pictures & Video] by Boll2010: 12:10pm On Dec 05, 2013
wazzar: Ishé girl yén ta mehn!! grin
wahalai aje ngbo! Otalenu yoriyori........toba katan yen soke fun e lasan........jonathan gan magbagbe patience ni oo

Iwo yen mafe jin timo she wo yengrin
Re: Wande Coal When He Was A Dancer [Pictures & Video] by Nobody: 12:13pm On Dec 05, 2013
Boll2010: wahalai aje ngbo! Otalenu yoriyori........toba katan yen soke fun e lasan........jonathan gan magbagbe patience ni oo

Iwo yen mafe jin timo she wo yengrin
Re: Wande Coal When He Was A Dancer [Pictures & Video] by kpolli(m): 12:16pm On Dec 05, 2013
So Don Jazzy brought him from this level to who he is now.... And some ppl would be saying Don Jazzy enslaved him
Re: Wande Coal When He Was A Dancer [Pictures & Video] by eagleeye2: 12:32pm On Dec 05, 2013
Rejoice5000: From glass to grace
Yes from, 'Glass to Glaze'
Re: Wande Coal When He Was A Dancer [Pictures & Video] by 3kay945(m): 12:35pm On Dec 05, 2013
I know him back then, the dude was skinny and handsome. He was at ijanikin before moving to mushin i guess. It is Destiny.
Re: Wande Coal When He Was A Dancer [Pictures & Video] by NosaHenry(m): 12:48pm On Dec 05, 2013
show me a musician who does not have a beginning, i will tell you that even Michael Jackson had a beginning
Re: Wande Coal When He Was A Dancer [Pictures & Video] by syndrum(m): 12:57pm On Dec 05, 2013
tongue mmbm...money must be made
Re: Wande Coal When He Was A Dancer [Pictures & Video] by IAMBREEZY: 1:35pm On Dec 05, 2013
Omi yi dudu gon
Re: Wande Coal When He Was A Dancer [Pictures & Video] by GeneralShepherd(m): 1:36pm On Dec 05, 2013
Fat is evil.. If I ever get slim again if I touch a bottle of beer call me bastard
Re: Wande Coal When He Was A Dancer [Pictures & Video] by shawndhabi: 1:38pm On Dec 05, 2013
see my guys sha, wande and shina....
Re: Wande Coal When He Was A Dancer [Pictures & Video] by Ikegift4real(m): 1:39pm On Dec 05, 2013
guess he looked better..[color=#000099][/color]
Re: Wande Coal When He Was A Dancer [Pictures & Video] by abm2pistle(m): 1:43pm On Dec 05, 2013
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font] grin
demelza: So Wande was this fine?
Now he looks like a barrel of oil. angry

Walai my guy you get bad mouth grin

Walai my guy you get bad mouth
Re: Wande Coal When He Was A Dancer [Pictures & Video] by shawndhabi: 1:48pm On Dec 05, 2013
Whizkeey: years ago when he was in mushin, some of dem dey yimu yimu

but funny enough, all these guys (including wande) stayed in Ijanikin as at this time cos I basically knew all of em so when wande come dey talk say Mushin I just tire....
Re: Wande Coal When He Was A Dancer [Pictures & Video] by GCRS87: 1:59pm On Dec 05, 2013
Strauskhan1: Who are these dickheads derailing post!!!!
Re: Wande Coal When He Was A Dancer [Pictures & Video] by Nobody: 1:59pm On Dec 05, 2013
Khalessi: The skinny blonde Igbo looking guy caught my attention, I wonder where he is now. undecided
U dn watch game of throne tire. . .mother of dragons
Re: Wande Coal When He Was A Dancer [Pictures & Video] by Nobody: 2:06pm On Dec 05, 2013
Money is really gud oh.....
all thanks to Don jazzy.....
Re: Wande Coal When He Was A Dancer [Pictures & Video] by Nobody: 2:08pm On Dec 05, 2013
. . .u called diz one oil abi. . .cuz ur parent feed u wel wen u smal. . .as long as d guy rich pas ur papa. . .feel d body na. . .even ur g.f go dump u 4 wande cool. . .hatez werey

Re: Wande Coal When He Was A Dancer [Pictures & Video] by howfarwhatagwan: 3:36pm On Dec 05, 2013
Hahaha where in the world do you guys get these videos? LOL this video just made my day...
Re: Wande Coal When He Was A Dancer [Pictures & Video] by kayemjay(m): 4:26pm On Dec 05, 2013
Did anyone notice Teju Babyface in that video? He looks like grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Wande Coal When He Was A Dancer [Pictures & Video] by Swaginton(m): 5:48pm On Dec 05, 2013
Wait oo..did anyone else notice how horrible the song and video were...dats ws sooo dry
Re: Wande Coal When He Was A Dancer [Pictures & Video] by hiambenson: 5:54pm On Dec 05, 2013
Rejoice5000: From glass to grace

Yea, from "glass" to "grace. Meanwhile, Don Baba J has changed lives for good! #Kapish

Ebube Nwagbo Looks Chic To The Most Beautiful Girl In Lagos Beauty Pageant / Chris Brown Suffers Seizure At Studio / Ifu Ennada Claps Back At Non-Fan Who Said "CDQ Has Used Her Severally"