Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,461 members, 7,808,643 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:46 PM

Nigerian Men: What Do U Love About Them? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Men: What Do U Love About Them? (6043 Views)

Whats That One Thing You Love About Your Lover (bf/gf)? / Must Read: What We Girls Love About Guys / Nigerian Men, What Do YOU Find CAPTIVATING Concerning FOREIGN Ladies? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Men: What Do U Love About Them? by chocogurl: 3:41pm On Jul 25, 2008
Just thought id take this opportunity to appreciate naija guys. after dating a non-nigerian i realised just how special they really are (well the ones iv known mayb im just lucky!!) the thing i like is how they embrace there culture and heritage, know how to spoil a gurl and have plenty of ambition, typically what iv noticed is that they are very confident!
what do you gurl love about our men? tongue
Re: Nigerian Men: What Do U Love About Them? by onyinye2(f): 3:45pm On Jul 25, 2008
I dont know but there is something special about naija men. That thing that you just can't resist. I guess behind there tough exterior is this strong man who just goes out of his way to make you happy. And most are so sweet and romantic in their own way. And the way they just care and are kind i dont but it just melts me. Physically, i love the lips. i don't know something about them are so yearning.
Re: Nigerian Men: What Do U Love About Them? by Nobody: 3:46pm On Jul 25, 2008
they are lovely  kiss

can't describe sha kiss
Re: Nigerian Men: What Do U Love About Them? by rampant(f): 3:48pm On Jul 25, 2008
well to be frank some nigerian guys r great,especially those ones that r damn too romantic,  kissunlike those that r trying to be by force ,it doesnt fit them angry

and emmmm when it comes to other extra curricular activities  wink u can count on them wink,their romantic gra gra in that area is d bomb kiss grin grin
Re: Nigerian Men: What Do U Love About Them? by gabelogan(m): 3:48pm On Jul 25, 2008
onyinye2:

I don't know but there is something special about naija men. That thing that you just can't resist. I guess behind there tough exterior is this strong man who just goes out of his way to make you happy. And most are so sweet and romantic in their own way. And the way they just care and are kind i don't but it just melts me. Physically, i love the lips. i don't know something about them are so yearning.

so you can sound like dis??

shocked shocked shocked
Re: Nigerian Men: What Do U Love About Them? by chocogurl: 3:55pm On Jul 25, 2008
yh most of them put a tough act on but when its just u an him the real caring n considerte guy come out thats what i like.
Re: Nigerian Men: What Do U Love About Them? by onyinye2(f): 4:05pm On Jul 25, 2008
gabe_logan:

so you can sound like this??

shocked shocked shocked

quiet you. what you think im some heartless person?
Re: Nigerian Men: What Do U Love About Them? by rampant(f): 4:09pm On Jul 25, 2008
onyinye2:

grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Men: What Do U Love About Them? by sistawoman: 4:12pm On Jul 25, 2008
What is there left to say. . . . . these sistas have said it all.  

I have only dated black men, american, and african.  But Nigerian men are the best.  I have run into a couple of asses that never even got the chance to smell the punny.  The good ones are just so great.  I love that when he tells me he loves me, I am beautiful, so sweet, smell good, am cute or whatever i just know that it is true and feel it in my soul.

They are such teddy bears for real thou.  And so loving unlike any other I have met.  I never thought I could love a man as much as i love my children but i do, i do love my Nija Man.  I just want to shout it from the roof tops.
Re: Nigerian Men: What Do U Love About Them? by Busta(f): 4:12pm On Jul 25, 2008
Their big heads and ponmo lips  grin tongue
Re: Nigerian Men: What Do U Love About Them? by iice(f): 4:14pm On Jul 25, 2008
Busta:

Their big heads and ponmo lips grin tongue

rofl grin grin
Hmmm undecided
Re: Nigerian Men: What Do U Love About Them? by dhalsym(f): 4:16pm On Jul 25, 2008
yeah. dont forget to mention that we got the real koko. . . with lotsa koboko!!!
Re: Nigerian Men: What Do U Love About Them? by rubi(f): 4:20pm On Jul 25, 2008
Nigerian men rules all the time no arguement
Their intelligent intoxicates me
Re: Nigerian Men: What Do U Love About Them? by Busta(f): 4:21pm On Jul 25, 2008
rubi:

hehehehehe . .
Re: Nigerian Men: What Do U Love About Them? by Nobody: 4:25pm On Jul 25, 2008
Ugh.
Re: Nigerian Men: What Do U Love About Them? by chocogurl: 4:27pm On Jul 25, 2008
dhalsym:

yeah. don't forget to mention that we got the real koko. . . with lotsa koboko!!!

lol an wat r u referring 2 tongue
Re: Nigerian Men: What Do U Love About Them? by gabelogan(m): 4:27pm On Jul 25, 2008
onyinye2:

onyinye, i go beat you oh!

why r u talkin to me like dis, u no know sey i be man

u sound like you are heartless, i dnt think.
Re: Nigerian Men: What Do U Love About Them? by gabelogan(m): 4:29pm On Jul 25, 2008
rubi:

i can really see that their intelligent is intoxicating you
Re: Nigerian Men: What Do U Love About Them? by onyinye2(f): 4:31pm On Jul 25, 2008
gabe_logan:

onyinye, i go beat you oh!

why r u talkin to me like this, u no know sey i be man

u sound like you are heartless, i dnt think.

You aint going to touch me. who gives a flipping lion that you are a man, i can talk however i want to talk to anyone. you over here acting as if you is special like you some god. abeg go and do something with yourself. you give naija men a real bad name. but they all can't be good i guess.
Re: Nigerian Men: What Do U Love About Them? by gabelogan(m): 4:33pm On Jul 25, 2008
onyinye2:

You aint going to touch me. who gives a flipping lion that you are a man, i can talk however i want to talk to anyone. you over here acting as if you is special like you some god. abeg go and do something with yourself. you give naija men a real bad name. but they all can't be good i guess.

dis is beginin to go too far, henceforth, ill fuckin keep me peace
Re: Nigerian Men: What Do U Love About Them? by onyinye2(f): 4:34pm On Jul 25, 2008
gabe_logan:

this is beginin to go too far, henceforth, ill fuckin keep me peace

you are dismissed.
Re: Nigerian Men: What Do U Love About Them? by Nobody: 4:34pm On Jul 25, 2008
They are like any other man around. Your nationality doesn't make you special!
Re: Nigerian Men: What Do U Love About Them? by Nobody: 4:35pm On Jul 25, 2008
michelin89:

well said
Re: Nigerian Men: What Do U Love About Them? by onyinye2(f): 4:35pm On Jul 25, 2008
michelin89:

i beg to differ.
Re: Nigerian Men: What Do U Love About Them? by Nobody: 4:36pm On Jul 25, 2008
onyinye2:

i beg to differ.

Na your cross. Carry am!
Re: Nigerian Men: What Do U Love About Them? by Sisikill: 4:36pm On Jul 25, 2008
[I]Reads question over and over and over again.

Scratches head, twists lips to the side, thinks real hard. *[/I]

What do I love. . . What do I love?

Okay I got it. . . for me, Naija guys are. . .

Wait a second. . . is this a trick question or a set up? I mention one thing and get laughed at coz everyone knows there's nothing to love?

Ah ha! I got you, thought you could pull one over me, huh? My mama didn't raise no fool.
Re: Nigerian Men: What Do U Love About Them? by rampant(f): 4:37pm On Jul 25, 2008
onyinye2:

you are dismissed.

oh gawddddd grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Men: What Do U Love About Them? by rubi(f): 4:37pm On Jul 25, 2008
Busta:

hehehehehe . .

Is that not true?
Re: Nigerian Men: What Do U Love About Them? by MissyB1(m): 4:38pm On Jul 25, 2008
kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
TO NIGERIAN MEN
APART FRM SOME  angry angry
SERIOUSLY,DER'S SMTYN ABT DEM I LOVE,REALLI CANT PLACE IT.
YHU ROCK.!!!

Re: Nigerian Men: What Do U Love About Them? by jkpretty(f): 4:39pm On Jul 25, 2008
My man just has to be a Nigerian kapish! Do i need a reason? cool
Re: Nigerian Men: What Do U Love About Them? by Gamine(f): 4:39pm On Jul 25, 2008
@Topic.

i dont think i could stand a guy from another country sha
Re: Nigerian Men: What Do U Love About Them? by Nobody: 4:39pm On Jul 25, 2008
@sisikill
rotflmao!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Is It Cruel Or Honest To Tell Someone You Don't Love Them Anymore? / A Picture Of Me & My Girlfriend Rocking Same Outfit / New Whatsapp Group To Spice Up Your Relationship And Sex Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.