Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,451 members, 7,801,092 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 10:54 AM

Genevieve Nnaji, Tiwa Savage Or Toolz – Who Rocked The Yellow Dress Better? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Genevieve Nnaji, Tiwa Savage Or Toolz – Who Rocked The Yellow Dress Better? (5298 Views)

Toolz At The Yellow Whistle Charity Ball, Puts Curves On Display (Photos) / Wizkid Vs Chris Brown: Who Rocked The 'dashiki' Better / Toke Makinwa Vs Iyanya's Girlfriend Freda:Who Rocks The Print Dress Better?(pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Genevieve Nnaji, Tiwa Savage Or Toolz – Who Rocked The Yellow Dress Better? by dani1luv: 9:54pm On Dec 04, 2013

Nollywood Actress Genevieve Nnaji, On-Air Personality, Tolu “Toolz” Oniru and singer, Tiwa Savage are definitely beauties to behold

The trio look like much needed sunshine in these dazzling yellow gowns..

Who rocked the look best?

Source
Re: Genevieve Nnaji, Tiwa Savage Or Toolz – Who Rocked The Yellow Dress Better? by gluv01(f): 10:06pm On Dec 04, 2013
Gene looks good in it, all simple. Tiwa looks good as well but exposed too much of the sagged mounds which killed it. Tools looks great in it as a plus size.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji, Tiwa Savage Or Toolz – Who Rocked The Yellow Dress Better? by Airforce1(m): 10:09pm On Dec 04, 2013
Tools

Genny and Tiwa lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Genevieve Nnaji, Tiwa Savage Or Toolz – Who Rocked The Yellow Dress Better? by Sheenor: 10:12pm On Dec 04, 2013
Toolz joor
Re: Genevieve Nnaji, Tiwa Savage Or Toolz – Who Rocked The Yellow Dress Better? by homesteady(m): 10:22pm On Dec 04, 2013
Genny for me!
I don't fancy big women embarassed

2 Likes

Re: Genevieve Nnaji, Tiwa Savage Or Toolz – Who Rocked The Yellow Dress Better? by Nomski0(f): 10:27pm On Dec 04, 2013
Genny all da way. See her slim waist and hips. cheesy.

She looks like she's at the oscars. The rest, I dont understand their dresses. Especially toolz undecided

3 Likes

Re: Genevieve Nnaji, Tiwa Savage Or Toolz – Who Rocked The Yellow Dress Better? by Nobody: 10:36pm On Dec 04, 2013
I think Tiwa!
Re: Genevieve Nnaji, Tiwa Savage Or Toolz – Who Rocked The Yellow Dress Better? by Nobody: 10:38pm On Dec 04, 2013
okay i think genny! inshort....i dunno
Re: Genevieve Nnaji, Tiwa Savage Or Toolz – Who Rocked The Yellow Dress Better? by Nobody: 10:40pm On Dec 04, 2013
Nomski0: Genny all da way. See her slim waist and hips. cheesy.

She looks like she's at the oscars. The rest, I dont understand their dresses. Especially toolz undecided

well...she wasn't at oscars..... undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided. How does the oscar redcarpet look? redder or browner ? tongue
Re: Genevieve Nnaji, Tiwa Savage Or Toolz – Who Rocked The Yellow Dress Better? by Nomski0(f): 10:44pm On Dec 04, 2013
speedyboi:

well...she wasn't at oscars..... undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided. How does the oscar redcarpet look? redder or browner ? tongue
Its the same color. tongue

Only that she's wearing what an Oscar winner would wear=classy. The rest, they look like they're on th e Grammys' red carpet. undecidedundecided
Re: Genevieve Nnaji, Tiwa Savage Or Toolz – Who Rocked The Yellow Dress Better? by Nobody: 10:52pm On Dec 04, 2013
Nomski0:
Its the same color. tongue

Only that she's wearing what an Oscar winner would wear=classy. The rest, they look like they're on th e Grammys' red carpet. undecidedundecided

remind me again who Oscar his...... You mean my shoemaker guy tongue

1 Like

Re: Genevieve Nnaji, Tiwa Savage Or Toolz – Who Rocked The Yellow Dress Better? by Nobody: 10:54pm On Dec 04, 2013
But aren't the Oscars and grammys' on the same level ?

1 Like

Re: Genevieve Nnaji, Tiwa Savage Or Toolz – Who Rocked The Yellow Dress Better? by Nomski0(f): 10:55pm On Dec 04, 2013
speedyboi:

remind me again who Oscar his...... You mean my shoemaker guy tongue

Lawd ha' mercy! grin grin grin
Re: Genevieve Nnaji, Tiwa Savage Or Toolz – Who Rocked The Yellow Dress Better? by Nomski0(f): 10:58pm On Dec 04, 2013
adaobi123: But aren't the Oscars and grammys' on the same level ?
The Oscars' dress code rule is very strict. The Grammys' isnt so strict, you can show up semi-nude and no one will stop you.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji, Tiwa Savage Or Toolz – Who Rocked The Yellow Dress Better? by missterious(f): 11:03pm On Dec 04, 2013
Genny can do no wrong, always classy & hawt.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji, Tiwa Savage Or Toolz – Who Rocked The Yellow Dress Better? by Nobody: 11:09pm On Dec 04, 2013
Okay after much consideration...toolz it is kiss kiss grin
Re: Genevieve Nnaji, Tiwa Savage Or Toolz – Who Rocked The Yellow Dress Better? by PamelaGold1(f): 11:44pm On Dec 04, 2013
Toolz has it for me kiss
Re: Genevieve Nnaji, Tiwa Savage Or Toolz – Who Rocked The Yellow Dress Better? by Nobody: 12:01am On Dec 05, 2013
Anybody with big bütt rocked it better. . .
Re: Genevieve Nnaji, Tiwa Savage Or Toolz – Who Rocked The Yellow Dress Better? by Dannylux: 12:10am On Dec 05, 2013
Tiwa no try at all.. Gene all the way, seconded by Toolz..
Re: Genevieve Nnaji, Tiwa Savage Or Toolz – Who Rocked The Yellow Dress Better? by mysticdollar(f): 1:29am On Dec 05, 2013
Gene
Re: Genevieve Nnaji, Tiwa Savage Or Toolz – Who Rocked The Yellow Dress Better? by IAMBREEZY: 2:52am On Dec 05, 2013
Genny and toolz muahhh so sexy.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji, Tiwa Savage Or Toolz – Who Rocked The Yellow Dress Better? by lynk106: 3:29am On Dec 05, 2013
Toolz looks best. Tiwa's pose is very awkward. She should have placed one hand on her waist like d rest. tongue
Re: Genevieve Nnaji, Tiwa Savage Or Toolz – Who Rocked The Yellow Dress Better? by Kunbee: 3:44am On Dec 05, 2013
Toolz kiss
Re: Genevieve Nnaji, Tiwa Savage Or Toolz – Who Rocked The Yellow Dress Better? by fairygeh(f): 6:56am On Dec 05, 2013
Toolz of life
Re: Genevieve Nnaji, Tiwa Savage Or Toolz – Who Rocked The Yellow Dress Better? by Sicozone(m): 7:21am On Dec 05, 2013
Genny's gown is just yellow,it's different from the other two- toolz' and tiwa's
Re: Genevieve Nnaji, Tiwa Savage Or Toolz – Who Rocked The Yellow Dress Better? by Teejayphoskie: 7:26am On Dec 05, 2013
Toolz killed it all...Toolz of life
Re: Genevieve Nnaji, Tiwa Savage Or Toolz – Who Rocked The Yellow Dress Better? by TindiGladys(f): 7:38am On Dec 05, 2013
genny all de way. classy n so kulll
Re: Genevieve Nnaji, Tiwa Savage Or Toolz – Who Rocked The Yellow Dress Better? by Olugbenger(m): 9:18am On Dec 05, 2013
You
miss.terious:
Genny can do no wrong, always classy & hawt.

why can't u folks give judgement regards the current picture displayed or event involved?

always appearing silly by potraying irrelevant sentiments and when being bias is not even required!
undecided

3 Likes

Re: Genevieve Nnaji, Tiwa Savage Or Toolz – Who Rocked The Yellow Dress Better? by missterious(f): 9:57am On Dec 05, 2013
Olugbenger: You

why can't u folks give judgement regards the current picture displayed or event involved?

always appearing silly by potraying irrelevant sentiments and when being bias is not even required!
undecided

What are you talking about? undecided

1 Like

Re: Genevieve Nnaji, Tiwa Savage Or Toolz – Who Rocked The Yellow Dress Better? by dani1luv: 11:16am On Dec 05, 2013
miss.terious:

What are you talking about? undecided

I wonder o undecided
Re: Genevieve Nnaji, Tiwa Savage Or Toolz – Who Rocked The Yellow Dress Better? by Forzap: 11:35am On Dec 05, 2013
TOOLZ cool
Re: Genevieve Nnaji, Tiwa Savage Or Toolz – Who Rocked The Yellow Dress Better? by Popowaa: 12:19pm On Dec 05, 2013
Genny rocked it better,Toolz is looking too "plenty" in the dress.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

[PHOTOS] Zac Efron Kisses Michelle Rodriguez On Vacation In Sardinia, Italy / Amber Rose Just Periced Her Nipp**le Piercing, She Pierced The Two Of Them Ooo / Davido Run Out Of Stage With Female Dancer As Studio Lighting Came Up (pics,vid)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.