Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,264 members, 7,807,906 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:17 PM

Swalli Whot Game Crashes Phone - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Swalli Whot Game Crashes Phone (938 Views)

Whot! Game For Android Phones / Multi-Player Whot & Ludo Game For Phones: Please Help Us Test This App / Whot! A Card Game For Ios,android And Facebook Developed By A Nigerian In The Us (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Swalli Whot Game Crashes Phone by kambo(m): 10:46pm On Dec 04, 2013
Got my phone back from repairer yesterday. The phone crashed on me while playg d swalli whot game. This is d second time this is happeng no thnks to d touted game. Developer pls look into the stuff u hawkg on this forum.
The game ai is leaking oil and in need of tuning. Heavy fixing.
My highest score againts the system was by a whoopg 27 point margin (35-cool. I could easily hav increased d margin to 30 or 40 but there was always an error message cuttg thngs up.
Repair costs is estimated at n17k (two instances) without warranty but i was under warranty.
Re: Swalli Whot Game Crashes Phone by Javanian: 10:23am On Dec 05, 2013
on Android or J2ME?
Re: Swalli Whot Game Crashes Phone by kambo(m): 12:25pm On Dec 05, 2013
Javanian: on Android or J2ME?
j2me: nokia.
Ur time consuming memory hugging computation over writes memory leaving nothing for the phone Os to use leading to ugly crashes. I had pointed this issue out in previous threads.
Besides for a company ur customer relations is sucks. Sombody else pointed out issues with ur app and u guys turn deaf ears to it! Slide it under d carpet.
If u were operatg u'd b facg tonnes of law suits from angry users. So much 4 a naija phone app.
Re: Swalli Whot Game Crashes Phone by Javanian: 12:41pm On Dec 05, 2013
Thanks for your response, an update was made for the game about a month ago, but the problem with j2me is that there is no way to inform the users of the update.

Bug corrections include
*registration
*hanging of game
*improved multiplayer
*and many more...

here is the download link http://www.swalli.com/app/whot/j2me/Whot.jar

Please we appreciate your feedback.
Re: Swalli Whot Game Crashes Phone by kambo(m): 1:06pm On Dec 05, 2013
Javanian: Thanks for your response, an update was made for the game about a month ago, but the problem with j2me is that there is no way to inform the users of the update.

Bug corrections include
*registration
*hanging of game
*improved multiplayer
*and many more...

here is the download link http://www.swalli.com/app/whot/j2me/Whot.jar

Please we appreciate your feedback.

thanks for respondg.
You cud have made email registeration a condition for downloading or activatg d game.
Then forwarded updates to them addresses.
Re: Swalli Whot Game Crashes Phone by Javanian: 1:20pm On Dec 05, 2013
kambo:

thanks for respondg.
You cud have made email registeration a condition for downloading or activatg d game.
Then forwarded updates to them addresses.

Thanks for the suggestion. We would try and include this in future releases.

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Reactivate My Windows 7 / Embedded Systems And Micro-controller Programming / Check This Website For Constant Updates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.