Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,682 members, 7,801,964 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:06 AM

The Untimely Death Of Airtel Nigeria. - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Untimely Death Of Airtel Nigeria. (23395 Views)

Emeka Oparah Of Airtel Visits 4-Year-Old Boy Whose Eyes Were Plucked / Get Ready To Be Surprised Heavily By Airtel Nigeria / Airtel Nigeria Drop Calls To N12 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Untimely Death Of Airtel Nigeria. by Nobody: 11:18pm On Dec 04, 2013
The family of airtel nigeria, wish to announce the untimely death of airtel nigeria.
Airtel nigeria died yesterday 3rd of december, 2013 after a brief cancer of vote of no confidence past on it for none performance, embezllment, theft and 419 by over 40,000,000 nigerian youths of the online constituency.

Untill its death, airtel was the leader of the internet service providers association of nigeria.
It was gatherd that its wickedness towards its family members made them to also reject its corpse.

Airtel was burried in the evil forest according to traditional rights. It was also gatherd that all its family members gatherd together the only gift it gave them while alive (airtel sim) and
burried it alongside.

Left to celebrate its death are; globacom, etisalat, mtn and others to numerous to mention.
Left to mourn him are nairaland, linda ikeji, seun osewa, naija loaded, and over 40,000,000 youths in nigeria.

Airtel's judgement has long begun and will be in hellfire soon.

Final verdict! Airtel i have burnt your sim oo oo oo.

33 Likes

Re: The Untimely Death Of Airtel Nigeria. by bravolyk(m): 11:23pm On Dec 04, 2013
this is just the begining they must leave this country

7 Likes

Re: The Untimely Death Of Airtel Nigeria. by fastguy10: 11:26pm On Dec 04, 2013
AUSS I will always blame u

Jobless is nt good at all
Re: The Untimely Death Of Airtel Nigeria. by Roland17(m): 3:27am On Dec 05, 2013
fast guy 10: AUSS I will always blame u

Which one come be AUSS again? U sure say u dey go school wen dem send u sha?

25 Likes

Re: The Untimely Death Of Airtel Nigeria. by SecretDreams(m): 3:28am On Dec 05, 2013
MTN got sick before brother Airtel o, irony of life.
MTN, which one be all the nonsense text u dey send, this minute na love next minute na football, stay off drugs and alcohol if you want to recover and live long.

Anyhow sha, what network provider provides the best android data plan at the moment ?

4 Likes

Re: The Untimely Death Of Airtel Nigeria. by Nobody: 3:31am On Dec 05, 2013
donno what to say thou

1 Like

Re: The Untimely Death Of Airtel Nigeria. by MAXKEN1(m): 3:34am On Dec 05, 2013
All these Network Providers are All SCAM Indeed.God will 1 after the Other Review and Expose All their FLAUDLENT PLANS.CHEATERS.WELL THAT IS NAIJA 4 U.
Re: The Untimely Death Of Airtel Nigeria. by chumakk: 3:34am On Dec 05, 2013
Let my phone rest small Jor. They send promo SMS every second. I blocked the number but they will use another and even call me! Aggressive marketers.com. Lol
Re: The Untimely Death Of Airtel Nigeria. by slimpoppa(m): 3:35am On Dec 05, 2013
oya Kayswag over to you.

5 Likes

Re: The Untimely Death Of Airtel Nigeria. by Nobody: 3:35am On Dec 05, 2013
Lols
Re: The Untimely Death Of Airtel Nigeria. by adexsimply(m): 3:39am On Dec 05, 2013
Make una free this Airtel nau cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: The Untimely Death Of Airtel Nigeria. by dheaven: 3:40am On Dec 05, 2013
Stoping blackberry internet service on non blackBerry device cannot kill Airtel rather it will improve their service cos they will now have a superfast internet service which pple will be willing to pay for. Too much users is making their service poor. Airtel now wishes to focus on quality and not quantity as mtn is doin presently. Though i will advise they look for a way to improve their service and make their data service cheaper as it is in other countries

14 Likes

Re: The Untimely Death Of Airtel Nigeria. by Nobody: 3:41am On Dec 05, 2013

1 Like

Re: The Untimely Death Of Airtel Nigeria. by dunmorris(m): 3:45am On Dec 05, 2013
dead indeed,
poor network
imagine airtel sim sells for 50# dats to tell dere end time has come...
Re: The Untimely Death Of Airtel Nigeria. by olorunthobby(f): 3:47am On Dec 05, 2013
cheesy
Re: The Untimely Death Of Airtel Nigeria. by Nobody: 3:48am On Dec 05, 2013
Airtel sorry, ndo_, that's what u get when people praise get to your head and u bleeped them up.... Make unable Better arrange better package for us unless!!!!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: The Untimely Death Of Airtel Nigeria. by Nobody: 3:50am On Dec 05, 2013
Airtel is running a business not a charity organization and if stopping BIS on android seems to be a better business policy to them, let them be and move to another network. If other networks are not doing it, Airtel shouldn't be forced to do it. Business is about competition and making profits. You are entitled to dump their network if you don't like their services .

If anybody feels aggrieved, they should take it up with the necessary regulatory agencies to negotiate better deals from service providers.

23 Likes

Re: The Untimely Death Of Airtel Nigeria. by ELgordo(m): 3:51am On Dec 05, 2013
Damn# Fronr Paga again. . . . Am dulling now Airtel . . . Over to MTN they really are the Best Network now
Re: The Untimely Death Of Airtel Nigeria. by Nobody: 3:55am On Dec 05, 2013
Porting to Glo.
Re: The Untimely Death Of Airtel Nigeria. by amadice(m): 3:56am On Dec 05, 2013
I never liked dat network for once #TeamGlo
Re: The Untimely Death Of Airtel Nigeria. by Kingclickmedia: 3:59am On Dec 05, 2013
waitin for VISAFONE to come to NiGERIA! Anyway, etisalat is still d best network not minding that'they deducts your money everytime, AUTO-RENEWing lifelesson, love tips, blah blah blah.
The other day, they deductd my #100 in a twinklee of an eye.

Moreoves, 10 things that makes a network a better network in Nigeria is:
1. Affordable data plan (even giving out free data)
2. speed of your data trnsmission
3. Promo
4. Awuf (not scamming)
5. Awuf (not scamming)
6. Awuf (not scamming)
7. Network Signal strenght
8. Stability
9. Availabilty of free browsing cheat
10. Customer care center's interaction (not necesary? but true)

3 Likes

Re: The Untimely Death Of Airtel Nigeria. by SupportNaij: 4:00am On Dec 05, 2013
They are learner, pride goes before a fall.
Re: The Untimely Death Of Airtel Nigeria. by kolardzy(m): 4:00am On Dec 05, 2013
LOL..chill Bruh..y'all stil hatin on airtel for busting ur asses?? Mahn u gotta chil and get a "BB" or somethinq.. undecided

2 Likes

Re: The Untimely Death Of Airtel Nigeria. by nenergy(m): 4:04am On Dec 05, 2013
I Sincerely don't understand all this noise. Well I blame the service providers for allowing BIS work on non-BB devices in the first place. If it didn't work then all this racket won't exist. If you love diesel, then buy a diesel powered car. Una wan use petrol for diesel engine.hahahahaha

19 Likes

Re: The Untimely Death Of Airtel Nigeria. by naijalodge(m): 4:05am On Dec 05, 2013
chai...end time network. ..

1 Like

Re: The Untimely Death Of Airtel Nigeria. by Nobody: 4:05am On Dec 05, 2013
On the bright side, their network will be a little bit faster.
But i still see no reason, why people blame airtel.
The issue is very Simple.
Bis is meant for blackberry, you don't like it?
Then protest, complain, petition against the high prices of normal data plan, you don't want to protest?
just remember without action, nothing will be done.

3 Likes

Re: The Untimely Death Of Airtel Nigeria. by megaomo(m): 4:06am On Dec 05, 2013
What shall it profit airtel to stop her BIS for other devices and lose a chunk of her customers.

1 Like

Re: The Untimely Death Of Airtel Nigeria. by xtiantyme1: 4:12am On Dec 05, 2013
Chai airtel don cast.
Re: The Untimely Death Of Airtel Nigeria. by aminho(m): 4:41am On Dec 05, 2013
I think its time to change ur name again airtel

2 Likes

Re: The Untimely Death Of Airtel Nigeria. by uken73(m): 4:45am On Dec 05, 2013
This mistake to announce their planned stop of BIS is a curse for Airtel. The'll ever regret it.

Re: The Untimely Death Of Airtel Nigeria. by Miner13: 4:55am On Dec 05, 2013
adexsimply: Make una free this Airtel nau cheesy cheesy cheesy

i wonder o

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Which Model Of Blackberry Has The Best Camera Quality? / Tecno Fans Outing At Tarkwa Bay, Lagos (Photos) / Tecno N7 Is Officially Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.