Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,460 members, 7,808,643 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:42 PM

Picture Of Fela Severely Beaten By Nigerian Soldiers - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Picture Of Fela Severely Beaten By Nigerian Soldiers (43616 Views)

Throwback Photo Of Fela Kuti Wearing Pant To Play Table Tennis / Photo Of Fela In Bandages After Severe Beating By Army / Fela Kuti Charged With Armed Robbery And Severely Beaten By Buhari (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Picture Of Fela Severely Beaten By Nigerian Soldiers by dondumexx(m): 1:25am On Dec 05, 2013
Abamieda must have been in serious pain....

3 Likes

Re: Picture Of Fela Severely Beaten By Nigerian Soldiers by fijiano202(m): 2:01am On Dec 05, 2013
Them hammer baba wella,stupid soldiers them
Re: Picture Of Fela Severely Beaten By Nigerian Soldiers by AKMoney1(m): 2:13am On Dec 05, 2013
shocked angry sad cry embarassed grin

MIXED FEELINGS

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Fela Severely Beaten By Nigerian Soldiers by Raxxye(m): 2:22am On Dec 05, 2013
Na Fela be that? E no resemble am o!

3 Likes

Re: Picture Of Fela Severely Beaten By Nigerian Soldiers by talk2tosep(m): 4:30am On Dec 05, 2013
Shey nah baba head den put bandage or nah the hair?

9 Likes

Re: Picture Of Fela Severely Beaten By Nigerian Soldiers by Lionbite(m): 4:36am On Dec 05, 2013
Raxxye: Na Fela be that? E no resemble am o!
turn his face to get a clearer view na

16 Likes

Re: Picture Of Fela Severely Beaten By Nigerian Soldiers by Airforce1(m): 4:49am On Dec 05, 2013
Dats not fela

Dat is papa chinedu
Re: Picture Of Fela Severely Beaten By Nigerian Soldiers by Chanchit: 5:25am On Dec 05, 2013
You sure say na Fela be that..? This one wei be like person wei dey advertize alabukun, cos I fear NL pix, them fit bring sponge bob, call am Patrick..

17 Likes

Re: Picture Of Fela Severely Beaten By Nigerian Soldiers by walakolobo: 5:39am On Dec 05, 2013
how this person come take be Fela?
Re: Picture Of Fela Severely Beaten By Nigerian Soldiers by Nobody: 6:11am On Dec 05, 2013
cheesy
Re: Picture Of Fela Severely Beaten By Nigerian Soldiers by strangest(m): 7:03am On Dec 05, 2013
Under which regime? BUHARI OR OBJ?

3 Likes

Re: Picture Of Fela Severely Beaten By Nigerian Soldiers by demelza: 7:13am On Dec 05, 2013
Chanchit: You sure say na Fela be that..? This one wei be like person wei dey advertize alabukun, cos I fear NL pix, them fit bring sponge bob, call am Patrick..
grin Haba!
Na this kin injury alabukun dey cure?
@op, abeg turn the face small make I confirm whether na Fela be that.

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of Fela Severely Beaten By Nigerian Soldiers by wheesin(m): 7:24am On Dec 05, 2013
Baba o....the guy really suffered...but the sad thing was dat he died during my birth month and year.... kiss cry
Re: Picture Of Fela Severely Beaten By Nigerian Soldiers by Nobody: 7:36am On Dec 05, 2013
Chanchit: You sure say na Fela be that..? This one wei be like person wei dey advertize alabukun, cos I fear NL pix, them fit bring sponge bob, call am Patrick..

He was around 20 years younger in that picture compare to the picture you know of him.

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of Fela Severely Beaten By Nigerian Soldiers by IAMBREEZY: 7:57am On Dec 05, 2013
He really suffered then mehn.
Re: Picture Of Fela Severely Beaten By Nigerian Soldiers by sakaguchi(m): 7:58am On Dec 05, 2013
wheesin: Baba o....the guy really suffered...but the sad thing was dat he died during my birth month and year.... kiss cry
Really? Is that the saddest thing? Na wa for you sef!
Re: Picture Of Fela Severely Beaten By Nigerian Soldiers by SLIDEwaxie(m): 8:05am On Dec 05, 2013
Staged pix..

How do u 'plaster' a head without shaving it? undecided

6 Likes

Re: Picture Of Fela Severely Beaten By Nigerian Soldiers by Danhumprey: 8:06am On Dec 05, 2013
Back then in the military era. It was really hellish.
Re: Picture Of Fela Severely Beaten By Nigerian Soldiers by Nobody: 8:09am On Dec 05, 2013
Re: Picture Of Fela Severely Beaten By Nigerian Soldiers by donphilopus: 8:41am On Dec 05, 2013
No doubt, FP tin! The only thing I'm afraid of is Tribal War! They'd soon start now!

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Fela Severely Beaten By Nigerian Soldiers by Hackerjay(m): 8:46am On Dec 05, 2013
Igbo 2much nah
Re: Picture Of Fela Severely Beaten By Nigerian Soldiers by stfadaanthony(m): 8:47am On Dec 05, 2013
Abamieda leaves on...i rember his words...i ave death in my posh
Re: Picture Of Fela Severely Beaten By Nigerian Soldiers by anonimi: 8:48am On Dec 05, 2013
strangest: Under which regime? BUHARI OR OBJ?

Yet some who see themselves as HOPELESSLY HELPLESS mofos aka MUMUS who cannot hold their PUBLIC SERVANTS at

- LGA,

- state and
- federal levels

to account
want to have soldiers back to rule and flog them into discipline.
How silly can we get

3 Likes

Re: Picture Of Fela Severely Beaten By Nigerian Soldiers by Big4wig(m): 8:52am On Dec 05, 2013
Chai see head & yet he kept on singing against them..dis man is truly a rear gem...#legendary

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of Fela Severely Beaten By Nigerian Soldiers by Kolade9(m): 8:54am On Dec 05, 2013
una sure say na fela be this grin

cos me ah no expect make im still fit siddan after soldiers beat amundecided
Re: Picture Of Fela Severely Beaten By Nigerian Soldiers by stfadaanthony(m): 8:54am On Dec 05, 2013
Abamieda leaves on...i remba his sayn,i ave death in my posh
Re: Picture Of Fela Severely Beaten By Nigerian Soldiers by Big4wig(m): 8:56am On Dec 05, 2013
SLIDE waxie: How do u 'plaster' a head without shaving it? undecided
by putting plaster on d head with super glue cheesycheesycheesy
Re: Picture Of Fela Severely Beaten By Nigerian Soldiers by Nobody: 9:11am On Dec 05, 2013
THE PICTURE LOOKS AUTHENTIC TO ME.

IT WAS DURING OBASANJO'S REIGN
strangest: Under which regime? BUHARI OR OBJ?
Re: Picture Of Fela Severely Beaten By Nigerian Soldiers by levelszik(m): 9:15am On Dec 05, 2013
Chai,the anikulapo himself.the only brave yoruba man.even though u r gone,your manhood still lives on.*sobs,pass me d handkerchief*
Re: Picture Of Fela Severely Beaten By Nigerian Soldiers by Nobody: 9:17am On Dec 05, 2013
I can only think of one person for further info on this thread, NAPTU2,i hope he shows up on time.
Re: Picture Of Fela Severely Beaten By Nigerian Soldiers by Olugbenger(m): 9:21am On Dec 05, 2013
undecided
Re: Picture Of Fela Severely Beaten By Nigerian Soldiers by anonimi: 9:22am On Dec 05, 2013
GenBuhari:

THE PICTURE LOOKS AUTHENTIC TO ME.

IT WAS DURING OBASANJO'S REIGN

Understandably, one cannot expect GenBuhari to confirm that it was under his idol's reign as MAXIMUM RULER of the Federal Republic of Nigeria, FRN.
Meanwhile another picture of Fela under similar circumstance in the same era of executive LAWLESSNESS by our military COUPISTS masquerading as War Against Indiscipline (WAI) shocked

[img]http://4.bp..com/-Y3npfJP23YU/UZYhPkTKenI/AAAAAAAADdE/uqnLbTzaJo4/s1600/Fela+Kuti_118.jpg[/img]

The below extract is from the blog that has the picture:

Fela was supposed to come to LA in 1984 to perform at the Hollywood Bowl, but he was arrested on trumped-up currency charges and put in jail.

Source: http://afrobeat-music..com/2013/05/fela-kuti-on-kcrw-unearthed-cassette.html

Guess who was the Officer-in-Charge at Dodan Barracks (i.e. Head of State and Commander-in-Chief of the FRN) at the time
None other than CLUELESS Ayatollah Buhari.

9 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

BREAKING: PDP Legal Team Summons Emergency Meeting / States To Benefit From The N345b EU Fund / SDP Disowns Omisore’s Alliance With APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.