Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,355 members, 7,780,955 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 06:21 AM

WARNING To All Galaxy Note 3 Users - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / WARNING To All Galaxy Note 3 Users (2973 Views)

For Note 3 Users / Warning To All (Used) iPhone Buyers / IOS 5/IOS 6/IOS 7 Update: Warning To All IPhone/IPad Users! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

WARNING To All Galaxy Note 3 Users by Stanley08(m): 8:27am On Dec 05, 2013
This is a warning to all Galaxy Note 3 Users. If you have received a notification saying that a new software is available. DO NOT UPDATE IT! This is the worst update ever released for the Note 3 and it causes battery to drain faster. Battery life is NO WHERE as good as what it should be. However, this is only a software issue and should be fixed by the next update! Come back to this thread from time to time, to check when I will tell you that it is Safe to update! This message is meant for those people that bought their Note 3 in Nigeria especially, as I am monitoring the Nigerian updates only and not other regions. Thank you.

This is the Software - N900XXUCMJ7

DO NOT UPDATE YOUR PHONE TILL I TELL YOU IT IS SAFE TO! Cheers! smiley

2 Likes

Re: WARNING To All Galaxy Note 3 Users by JonesK: 8:31am On Dec 05, 2013
Thanks bruv. I was almost updating.
Re: WARNING To All Galaxy Note 3 Users by Nobody: 9:02am On Dec 05, 2013
You said it's the worst update ever released for note 3. Note 3 was released on 25th September 2013, how many updates has Samsung released for the device since then?

#Justasking
Re: WARNING To All Galaxy Note 3 Users by Stanley08(m): 12:14am On Dec 06, 2013
Rudebwoy: You said it's the worst update ever released for note 3. Note 3 was released on 25th September 2013, how many updates has Samsung released for the device since then?

#Justasking

About 3 of them now, in total

It comes out of the box as N900XXUBMI5
then it was updated to N900XXUBMJ1
and now to N900XXUCMJ7 just yesterday.

N900XXUCMJ7 is the one with bad battery! Trust me! You will regret updating to it! I will let you know when it's fine to update. Cheers! smiley

JonesK: Thanks bruv. I was almost updating.

U welcome smiley
Re: WARNING To All Galaxy Note 3 Users by Stanley08(m): 3:41pm On Dec 11, 2013
up
Re: WARNING To All Galaxy Note 3 Users by Stanley08(m): 4:34pm On Dec 14, 2013
Another new update will be Rolling out for the Nigerian Note 3 (ECT Region) from today.
It is N900XXUCMK2.

STAY AWAY from it also! Still has BAD BATTERY. Cheers! smiley
Re: WARNING To All Galaxy Note 3 Users by Nobody: 5:29pm On Dec 14, 2013
at OP ur a troll..4 advicing ppl to stay away frm updates..maybe jst cos of wat hapnd wit s3 4.3 update..maybe u installed a bad application cos for me am using d latest update and everytin is ok...including battery stat.
Re: WARNING To All Galaxy Note 3 Users by Stanley08(m): 7:50pm On Dec 16, 2013
tobbiiqq: at OP ur a troll..4 advicing ppl to stay away frm updates..maybe jst cos of wat hapnd wit s3 4.3 update..maybe u installed a bad application cos for me am using d latest update and everytin is ok...including battery stat.

How S.T.U.P.I.D you are, I can't start to imagine! Did I put a gun to your head not to update the phone? Please don't be an I.D.I.O.T!

2 Likes

Re: WARNING To All Galaxy Note 3 Users by DidiLove1: 9:22pm On Dec 16, 2013
Stanley08:

How S.T.U.P.I.D you are, I can't start to imagine! Did I put a gun to your head not to update the phone? Please don't be an I.D.I.O.T!

This is the best response i read in ages. Nice one.
Re: WARNING To All Galaxy Note 3 Users by Stanley08(m): 5:38pm On Dec 17, 2013
Didi Love:

This is the best response i read in ages. Nice one.

Lol. Some people can just be soo unreasonable! Like I forced 'It' to update 'its' phone.
Re: WARNING To All Galaxy Note 3 Users by Babalakin(m): 11:46am On Sep 06, 2014
Stanley08:

Lol. Some people can just be soo unreasonable! Like I forced 'It' to update 'its' phone.
my main oga.please I received an update 3 days ago asking me to update from 4.3 to d latest version of Kitkat . should I update,seeing as I have heard different complains about bugs in most of these updates. .Thanks for ur kind response
Re: WARNING To All Galaxy Note 3 Users by caukerzee(m): 8:56am On Sep 10, 2014
How do I retrieve files i moved to knox?
Re: WARNING To All Galaxy Note 3 Users by ThePrekky(m): 3:46am On Apr 02, 2015
bro pls I can't seem to upgrade my note 3 version. been stuck at 4.3 jelly bean since forever and have no clue as to what to do
Re: WARNING To All Galaxy Note 3 Users by sorextee(m): 7:44am On Apr 02, 2015
U guys shld just wait for lollipop.. instead of updating to kitkat...
Re: WARNING To All Galaxy Note 3 Users by Kreamie(m): 9:48am On Apr 02, 2015
Updated my N900A (ATT version) to the 5.0 lollipop version and to tell you the truth? Best move ever! My battery has been the same all along...no major drainage anywhere..The op must mean the international version...

(1) (Reply)

Download Showbox Movies With Third Party Download Managers / AIRTEL Latest Free Weekend Data From SAT To SUN / Is This A Trick Or Am Not Hearing Correctly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.