Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,790 members, 7,802,476 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:07 PM

My Husband Was Killed By Hausa Fulani.. Go And Die Widow - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Husband Was Killed By Hausa Fulani.. Go And Die Widow (2152 Views)

Oshiomhole Drinking With The "Go And Die" Widow (Picture) / Oshiomhole Donates N2m To 'Go And Die' Widow / PDP Rescues "Go And Die" Widow (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Husband Was Killed By Hausa Fulani.. Go And Die Widow by henchamb(m): 8:52am On Dec 05, 2013
Go And Die Widow:
Hausa/Fulani People Killed My Police Husband Last Year.

"I don’t want PDP money. Let them go and use it to help other widows. I want my late husband’s benefits from the police authorities.
My husband died last year in the hands of Hausa/Fulani people shortly after graduating from an inspectorate course and was posted to the North.
All efforts to collect his benefit were not successful." - Madam Ifije aka "Go and Die Widow".
source:www.fb.com/hopefornigeria
Re: My Husband Was Killed By Hausa Fulani.. Go And Die Widow by henchamb(m): 8:53am On Dec 05, 2013
its time for PDP to help if they really want to.
Re: My Husband Was Killed By Hausa Fulani.. Go And Die Widow by Controversy: 9:01am On Dec 05, 2013
This is interesting. The woman has become a beautiful political bride. It was the PDP that reportedly offered her N250,000 to be paid intalmentally before the Governor swung into action. Expectedly she has gone with the higher bidder. Now a millionaire, she is speaking like a millionaire! Now that she has publicly rejected the offer by PDP, she may have to employ a political adviser from her new found wealth to be able to navigate the murky waters of Edo state politics unscathed. That aside, I hope the government would ensure security around her in a state infested with a nest of kidnappers! I wish her more good luck!

1 Like

Re: My Husband Was Killed By Hausa Fulani.. Go And Die Widow by Nobody: 9:09am On Dec 05, 2013
Sometimes I wonder if those guys are really Nigerians.
Those normads should be driven out of our country.

2 Likes

Re: My Husband Was Killed By Hausa Fulani.. Go And Die Widow by gratieao: 9:21am On Dec 05, 2013
How time changes! The same woman PDP rescued from Oshiomhole humiliation is now talking tough. Interesting times.
RIP to your husband
Re: My Husband Was Killed By Hausa Fulani.. Go And Die Widow by NafeesaAA(f): 10:22am On Dec 05, 2013
@ OP. So any policeman that dies in the north even from natural ailment is killed by Hausa Fulani ?
Do you know how many military officers and police officers that die in the SE \ SS during the height of militancy in the Niger delta and armed robbery / kidnapping in the Southeast. My younger brother who was posted to Ariaria market division in Aba told me that around 2008- 2011, an average of 7 or more death policemen and mopol are conveyed to the north from Aba alone.

3 Likes

Re: My Husband Was Killed By Hausa Fulani.. Go And Die Widow by Nobody: 10:34am On Dec 05, 2013
z her name now go nd die widow.. undecided
Re: My Husband Was Killed By Hausa Fulani.. Go And Die Widow by Brimmie(m): 10:46am On Dec 05, 2013
Stewpid As,s Hope For Biafra Clown!
Re: My Husband Was Killed By Hausa Fulani.. Go And Die Widow by dustydee: 11:57am On Dec 05, 2013
Who is Hausa Fulani? So much ignorance in my country.

2 Likes

Re: My Husband Was Killed By Hausa Fulani.. Go And Die Widow by Lilimax(f): 12:02pm On Dec 05, 2013
Only if the authorities concerned ensures that her late husband's benefits is paid asap undecided.
Re: My Husband Was Killed By Hausa Fulani.. Go And Die Widow by 5thNOTE: 12:34pm On Dec 05, 2013
henchamb: Go And Die Widow:
Hausa/Fulani People Killed My Police Husband Last Year.

"I don’t want PDP money. Let them go and use it to help other widows. I want my late husband’s benefits from the police authorities.
My husband died last year in the hands of Hausa/Fulani people shortly after graduating from an inspectorate course and was posted to the North.
All efforts to collect his benefit were not successful." - Madam Ifije aka "Go and Die Widow".
source:www.fb.com/hopefornigeria
u see what these northerners and moslems are doing to us untold and unknown. This is not even north Boko Haram issue o. There are many cases of violence perpetrated by these animals called Hausa daily that are nt even discuss at all becus it is individual causalty. There was a time on radio whn an Edo Man was talking on phone with presenters abt how he lost 3 children, a his wife with a small baby on back who went out to draw money owed them be4 they run away whn there was uncessary violence. And at D time he was being interviewed, it was already abt 3yrs back this incidence without anybdy knwing him or taking up his issue. This idea of One nigeria is nt democracy at all and so therefore shouldnt stand or work! Lets face D candid truth.
Re: My Husband Was Killed By Hausa Fulani.. Go And Die Widow by henchamb(m): 12:43pm On Dec 05, 2013
Nafeesa AA: @ OP. So any policeman that dies in the north even from natural ailment is killed by Hausa Fulani ?
Do you know how many military officers and police officers that die in the SE \ SS during the height of militancy in the Niger delta and armed robbery / kidnapping in the Southeast. My younger brother who was posted to Ariaria market division in Aba told me that around 2008- 2011, an average of 7 or more death policemen and mopol are conveyed to the north from Aba alone.
oga I don't like quoting miscellaneous people but why are you questioning what the woman said. you and I weren't there so just shu.t up
Re: My Husband Was Killed By Hausa Fulani.. Go And Die Widow by henchamb(m): 12:47pm On Dec 05, 2013
Bryt3: z her name now go nd die widow.. undecided
her name is hon mrs joy ifijeh
special adviser to gov Adams oshiomhole on environmental affairs.
hope you are happy now
Re: My Husband Was Killed By Hausa Fulani.. Go And Die Widow by omenka(m): 1:00pm On Dec 05, 2013
5thNOTE: u see what these northerners and moslems are doing to us untold and unknown. This is not even north Boko Haram issue o. There are many cases of violence perpetrated by these animals called Hausa daily that are nt even discuss at all becus it is individual causalty. There was a time on radio whn an Edo Man was talking on phone with presenters abt how he lost 3 children, a his wife with a small baby on back who went out to draw money owed them be4 they run away whn there was uncessary violence. And at D time he was being interviewed, it was already abt 3yrs back this incidence without anybdy knwing him or taking up his issue. This idea of One nigeria is nt democracy at all and so therefore shouldnt stand or work! Lets face D candid truth.
How about talking about her futile efforts in trying to secure here husband's benefits Who do we blame for that, hausa/fulani as well?? Dont understand why people always get a hardon whenever hausa/fulani is mentioned.

3 Likes

Re: My Husband Was Killed By Hausa Fulani.. Go And Die Widow by Ngwakwe: 1:25pm On Dec 05, 2013
Obdurate and irredeemable Tribalist Ndu_chucks going gaga with sarcastic approval this time.

Why not clear endorsement?

ndu_chucks:

I think you are correct that this lady was misquoted, but why must you make that snide remark about Igbo people? Have you ever been jilted by an Igbo prince?

1 Like

Re: My Husband Was Killed By Hausa Fulani.. Go And Die Widow by AbuMaryam1(m): 1:32pm On Dec 05, 2013
This statement came from the daft writer, broadcast by confused people and berated by wise men.... Which one you be

1 Like

Re: My Husband Was Killed By Hausa Fulani.. Go And Die Widow by nduchucks: 1:45pm On Dec 05, 2013
Ngwakwe: Obdurate and irredeemable Tribalist Ndu_chucks going gaga with sarcastic approval this time.

Why not clear endorsement?

The burden is on you to prove that I am a tribalist and which tribe is mine. I suppose your cheap shot is not unrelated to my constructive criticism of your recent disappointing posts.

If you are honest, you'd know that I express my opinion regardless of tribal consideration unlike folks like you, who used to be objective but have since allowed tribalism to becloud their better judgements.

2 Likes

Re: My Husband Was Killed By Hausa Fulani.. Go And Die Widow by Ngwakwe: 2:59pm On Dec 05, 2013
Although this your post doesn't deserve response, however the burden is on you to prove that I am a tribalist

Moreover, I don't discuss people but policies and I compare political, social and economic antecedents for a balance opinion.

ndu_chucks:
unlike folks like you, who used to be objective but have since allowed tribalism to becloud their better judgements.

3 Likes

Re: My Husband Was Killed By Hausa Fulani.. Go And Die Widow by Nobody: 3:19pm On Dec 05, 2013
Afam...

Why hiding comments?
Re: My Husband Was Killed By Hausa Fulani.. Go And Die Widow by CircleOfWilis: 6:43pm On Dec 05, 2013
they wil alws blame us, thy hate us..God pass u madam go and die!
Re: My Husband Was Killed By Hausa Fulani.. Go And Die Widow by BishopMagic: 7:14pm On Dec 05, 2013
henchamb:

[b] "I don’t want PDP money. Let them go and use it to help other widows

Eya,mumu is really genetic.

The same PDP that extended a helping hand to you before osho countered it with more after he insulted you in public.

1 Like

Re: My Husband Was Killed By Hausa Fulani.. Go And Die Widow by Nobody: 8:18pm On Dec 05, 2013
Nafeesa AA: @ OP. So any policeman that dies in the north even from natural ailment is killed by Hausa Fulani ?
*grabs my AK* where is ur english teacher?
Re: My Husband Was Killed By Hausa Fulani.. Go And Die Widow by gratieao: 10:26pm On Dec 05, 2013
at

(1) (2) (Reply)

Jonathan Replies Obasanjo: Prove ‘hit-squad’ Allegation Or Remain A Coward / Jonathan’s Second Term Declaration Callous, Insensitive -APC / MURIC Stands About New 100 Note, Require Wisdom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.