Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,481 members, 7,808,752 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:23 PM

For Those Who Need Cars To Buy Bt Going To Lagos Is D Problem Here Is Solutio - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / For Those Who Need Cars To Buy Bt Going To Lagos Is D Problem Here Is Solutio (527 Views)

Awoof!! 03 Nissan Altima Used Briefly Bt Not Registered Fabric 700k See Pix. / Stop Wasting Money By Going To Cotonou To Buy Cars. / People Who Need Cars Betwwen 350 - 500k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

For Those Who Need Cars To Buy Bt Going To Lagos Is D Problem Here Is Solutio by cityhood: 9:05am On Dec 05, 2013
My name is cityhood
Am acar dealer I can supply you any vehicle in wish you want to biy and provide driver to drive them for at affordable price
Have noticed that this major challengings that nairalander and people who are not! Find it hard to travel far and get the car they really love to have by seeing the car pics on net
Meaning that number 1 distance
2 challenges of long distance driving
3 security of the car since u are not the the one been using it before
4 authenticity of the car
Etc
But here is solution for all of you who are from lokoja up to the northern part of nigeria even benue jos etc
Can call me I can get a good car for here in the northern at pocket friendly price instend of travelling far far to get yourself a car with the whole high risk on the road!!!
I have connections everywere but I can only boost of vehicle at my physinity
Here is my pin 28bcafde
Re: For Those Who Need Cars To Buy Bt Going To Lagos Is D Problem Here Is Solutio by cityhood: 9:10am On Dec 05, 2013
U come over to our stand you see what you are buying
You test drive
You comfirm papers
You pay
And we can even get you driver to drive it if you want at afforadable price
I have both new once
Well used
Fairly used
Cash and carry no swapping kankara
As customer satisfaction is our major concern!!!!
You are most welcome!
Re: For Those Who Need Cars To Buy Bt Going To Lagos Is D Problem Here Is Solutio by cityhood: 9:13am On Dec 05, 2013
For those who are from middle belt upt to the north this for you!!!
Re: For Those Who Need Cars To Buy Bt Going To Lagos Is D Problem Here Is Solutio by cityhood: 10:42am On Dec 05, 2013
Gf
Re: For Those Who Need Cars To Buy Bt Going To Lagos Is D Problem Here Is Solutio by cityhood: 10:21pm On Dec 05, 2013
Gt
Re: For Those Who Need Cars To Buy Bt Going To Lagos Is D Problem Here Is Solutio by cityhood: 6:28am On Dec 06, 2013
Gf
Re: For Those Who Need Cars To Buy Bt Going To Lagos Is D Problem Here Is Solutio by cityhood: 12:06pm On Dec 06, 2013
Jh
Re: For Those Who Need Cars To Buy Bt Going To Lagos Is D Problem Here Is Solutio by cityhood: 9:19pm On Dec 07, 2013
Tg
Re: For Those Who Need Cars To Buy Bt Going To Lagos Is D Problem Here Is Solutio by cityhood: 10:24am On Dec 08, 2013
HS

(1) (Reply)

In Need Of Trucks, Cranes And Forklift For Hire / Tokunbo Toyota Camry 2007 For Quick Sell... - 2.2 Million / Get Affordable Volswagen Jetta 2002

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.