Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,698 members, 7,805,872 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:40 AM

EXPOSED: US Government And Illuminati Killed Paul Walker - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / EXPOSED: US Government And Illuminati Killed Paul Walker (28630 Views)

US Government, Soros Funded Panama Papers To Attack Putin – Wikileaks / PRISM:- EXPOSED the US Government Entire World Spy Program!! / What Do U Think About The Illuminati, Freemasonry E.t.c; Do They Even Exist? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

EXPOSED: US Government And Illuminati Killed Paul Walker by Mrswagg(m): 9:57am On Dec 05, 2013
Earlier this week, a false rumor was put out that American actor Paul Walker died. Then a day or so ago, the "Fast and Furious" star was actually killed in a car crash, which resembled the high-octane racing films he was known for. The driver of the vehicle, who also died, was CEO of an autobody shop that Walker was associated with. These were two very experienced people, and well aware of automobile safety procedures, yet it seems they have perished in a fiery, high- speed collision with a tree. Keep in mind "Fast and Furious" was the name of a gun-running operation which became a scandal for Obama, and Walker also starred in a film exposing Skull and Bones. Watch "The Skulls" Movie: Already we have seen much speculation online concerning the man's death, and of course the inevitable naysayers demonizing anyone who mentions the suspicious nature of the accident. Let's not forget those who simply don't care about "celebrity deaths" and criticizing anyone who dares speak of this tragedy. Most people's natural inclination is to believe the actor died under normal circumstances. but I feel its good to check into everything, just to be sure. As you may have heard, the recent lab report on actress Brittany Murphy claims she may have been poisoned. Her own father alleges a government conspiracy. We also have the suspicious death of Michael Hastings, who died in a similar car wreck, and it has recently come to light that Michael Jackson's death was the result of his inept doctor. I wonder: is there anything fishy we might uncover about Mr. Walker's untimely demise? Until such facts come to light, all we can do really is speculate or research on our own. Paul Walker and his friend were killed shortly after they discovered a conspiracy to supply victims of Typhon Haiyan with a prototype permanent birth control drug hidden in medicinal supplies and food aid read full detail at http://www..com/2013/12/exposed-us-government-and-illuminati.html

Re: EXPOSED: US Government And Illuminati Killed Paul Walker by KillMoves: 10:06am On Dec 05, 2013
Re: EXPOSED: US Government And Illuminati Killed Paul Walker by Affiongowuna: 12:00pm On Dec 05, 2013
Some Nigerians n their sick obsessions wt iluminati. I won't b surprise if itz reveal dt d r d 1's who brought d theory or d r d main leaderz of it .lolz. Cuz d r always advertisin it. Sm1 can't die naturaly again? Die of cancer, itz iluminati. die at childbirth, itz iluminati, die in a car crash, itz iluminati. die of heart failure, it iluminati. Ah ah, Enof already. Paul walker die in a car crash at a speed level wt a faulty vechicle on their way 2 gt d vechicle checkd. Read ur factz b4 writing rubish, mr i 2 knw or mr. Iluminati. Mind ur biz n Let d guy R.I.P. Plz, n

1 Like

Re: EXPOSED: US Government And Illuminati Killed Paul Walker by Nobody: 5:40am On Dec 06, 2013
Kill Moves: .

Mods Pls get dis guy banned it's just polluting d whole place with dis his useless n stupid posts......
Re: EXPOSED: US Government And Illuminati Killed Paul Walker by Bitchmob5: 6:14am On Dec 06, 2013
Re: EXPOSED: US Government And Illuminati Killed Paul Walker by timifakay(m): 6:47am On Dec 06, 2013
Abeg will that make FGN settle ASUU?
Re: EXPOSED: US Government And Illuminati Killed Paul Walker by benkings(m): 7:09am On Dec 06, 2013
youngprofdguru:

Mods Pls get dis guy banned it's just polluting d whole place with dis his useless n stupid posts......
why will mods ban him Is fullstop not a comment

Op dis ur thread is what i call
stew
peed
thread!
Re: EXPOSED: US Government And Illuminati Killed Paul Walker by Endy10(m): 7:29am On Dec 06, 2013
na wa ooo. Illuminati this, illuminati that. I'm sure if u die ur spirit will blame it on illuminati
Re: EXPOSED: US Government And Illuminati Killed Paul Walker by Nobody: 7:35am On Dec 06, 2013
are u sane at all at op
Re: EXPOSED: US Government And Illuminati Killed Paul Walker by kreamidiva(f): 8:15am On Dec 06, 2013
very soon, op would say illuminati killed Nelson Mandela

1 Like

Re: EXPOSED: US Government And Illuminati Killed Paul Walker by Nobody: 9:28am On Dec 06, 2013
Just when I think I've seen it all....someone comes along and surprises me!! undecided undecided *facepalm*

1 Like

Re: EXPOSED: US Government And Illuminati Killed Paul Walker by Sunymoore(m): 9:39am On Dec 06, 2013
Hmm
Re: EXPOSED: US Government And Illuminati Killed Paul Walker by Ruq: 11:08am On Dec 06, 2013
tchidi: Just when I think I've seen it all....someone comes along and surprises me!! undecided undecided *facepalm*
Let's synchronize the face palm together.
Re: EXPOSED: US Government And Illuminati Killed Paul Walker by Sirsijo(m): 11:26am On Dec 06, 2013
yooooooo
Re: EXPOSED: US Government And Illuminati Killed Paul Walker by Nobody: 11:30am On Dec 06, 2013
Ruq:
Let's synchronize the face palm together.

Oga! Shey na you faya me for one thread, now u wan synchronize facepalm! Go joor! Do your own, leMme do my own! (˘̯˘) undecided angry tongue
Re: EXPOSED: US Government And Illuminati Killed Paul Walker by Nobody: 12:45pm On Dec 06, 2013
Only God knows the truth about this for now.
Re: EXPOSED: US Government And Illuminati Killed Paul Walker by SecretDreams(m): 6:45pm On Dec 06, 2013
Errr
Re: EXPOSED: US Government And Illuminati Killed Paul Walker by abdulghany(m): 7:10pm On Dec 06, 2013
Am new in nairaland. infact this is my first post. I am Abdul-Ghany a freelance web developer in Abuja. www.abdulghany.com
[url]facebook.com/abdulghanydotcom[/url]
[url]@ghanybisiriyu[/url]
Re: EXPOSED: US Government And Illuminati Killed Paul Walker by experimentist: 8:49pm On Dec 06, 2013
This is bullpiss undecided
Re: EXPOSED: US Government And Illuminati Killed Paul Walker by scofyld(m): 2:07am On Dec 07, 2013
Updates on NIGERIA GOT TALENT, KNORR TASTE QUEST AND NEXT MOVIE STAR all in for your reading pleasure and videos coming your way soon. Simply visit www.mfyldconcept..com
Re: EXPOSED: US Government And Illuminati Killed Paul Walker by lindaikeji12: 3:29am On Dec 07, 2013
There is an new Literary Magazine in Africa
currently seeking short stories and poems for
inclusure in its first issue coming Jan 2014.
You can send a cover letter with your details
and synopsis of work to
africanliterarytimes@gmail.com. Goodluck to
all aspiring writers and I hope this is helpful.
Re: EXPOSED: US Government And Illuminati Killed Paul Walker by feelib(m): 6:38am On Dec 07, 2013
ADVERTISE FOR FREE ON www.feelibct..com JUST CONTACT THEM www.fb.com/feelib
Re: EXPOSED: US Government And Illuminati Killed Paul Walker by alaafyn(m): 8:48am On Dec 07, 2013
Make money within 6-8 weeks in the comfort of your home through fish breeding. The seminar will hold at IMO Methodist primary school, okeyeke Abeokuta, ogun state between 14-15 December, 2013.
Contact olumide on 07065273605, 08095395989. Mighy4long@yahoo.com; gate fee is #2000
Re: EXPOSED: US Government And Illuminati Killed Paul Walker by Andyblaze: 9:54am On Dec 07, 2013
Okay we don hear.

Meanwhile Check this thread out.

Its hilarious - https://www.nairaland.com/1546121/picture-nairalander-caught-off-guard
Re: EXPOSED: US Government And Illuminati Killed Paul Walker by bockey(m): 9:55pm On Dec 07, 2013
can someone please educate me on this illuminati and the activities?
Re: EXPOSED: US Government And Illuminati Killed Paul Walker by missshawry: 10:21pm On Dec 07, 2013
Nonsense!!!
Re: EXPOSED: US Government And Illuminati Killed Paul Walker by MRL1MPoPoTM: 10:28pm On Dec 07, 2013
That paul walker n his driver were ace drivers dosnt connote that they wil nvr die in a road accident. afteral countless number of drivers who ar far mor experienced than they ar hav died in thesame road accident. No blames to illuminati n the other accused Fate n nature jus took its cause
Re: EXPOSED: US Government And Illuminati Killed Paul Walker by ikpeamngozi: 11:46pm On Dec 07, 2013
[Yes quote author=timifakay]Abeg will that make FGN settle ASUU?[/quote]
Re: EXPOSED: US Government And Illuminati Killed Paul Walker by Nobody: 7:05am On Dec 08, 2013
Mrswagg: Earlier this week, a false rumor was put out that American actor Paul Walker died. Then a day or so ago, the "Fast and Furious" star was actually killed in a car crash, which resembled the high-octane racing films he was known for. The driver of the vehicle, who also died, was CEO of an autobody shop that Walker was associated with. These were two very experienced people, and well aware of automobile safety procedures, yet it seems they have perished in a fiery, high- speed collision with a tree. Keep in mind "Fast and Furious" was the name of a gun-running operation which became a scandal for Obama, and Walker also starred in a film exposing Skull and Bones. Watch "The Skulls" Movie: Already we have seen much speculation online concerning the man's death, and of course the inevitable naysayers demonizing anyone who mentions the suspicious nature of the accident. Let's not forget those who simply don't care about "celebrity deaths" and criticizing anyone who dares speak of this tragedy. Most people's natural inclination is to believe the actor died under normal circumstances. but I feel its good to check into everything, just to be sure. As you may have heard, the recent lab report on actress Brittany Murphy claims she may have been poisoned. Her own father alleges a government conspiracy. We also have the suspicious death of Michael Hastings, who died in a similar car wreck, and it has recently come to light that Michael Jackson's death was the result of his inept doctor. I wonder: is there anything fishy we might uncover about Mr. Walker's untimely demise? Until such facts come to light, all we can do really is speculate or research on our own. Paul Walker and his friend were [b]killed shortly after they discovered a conspiracy to supply victims of Typhon Haiyan with a prototype permanent birth control drug hidden in medicinal supplies and food aid [/b]read full detail at http://www..com/2013/12/exposed-us-government-and-illuminati.html

is he a detective undecided undecided
Re: EXPOSED: US Government And Illuminati Killed Paul Walker by desmond1993: 7:13am On Dec 08, 2013
Join the illuminati for wealth fame and power..if you. Want to be a member of the great. Illuminati contact us with this number +2348163769330 or email us on markharry673@gmail.com
Re: EXPOSED: US Government And Illuminati Killed Paul Walker by SpcAgtOko: 7:32am On Dec 08, 2013
Stupidity killed this guy.. Don't let it take you too

(1) (2) (Reply)

Theresa May Announces Her Resignation As British Prime Minister / Monster Hurricane Ian Devastates USA ( Pics, Video) / Catalonia Independence Not Recognised, Says Germany

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.