Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,330 members, 7,780,856 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 12:46 AM

Irregular Menstrual Flow - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Irregular Menstrual Flow (443 Views)

7 Main Causes Of Irregular Menstrual Flow In Women / Causes Of Irregular Menstrual Periods / Can Washing The Face With A Virgin's Fresh Menstrual Flow Cure Pimples? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Irregular Menstrual Flow by viruz007(m): 10:27am On Dec 05, 2013
Good day docs,

First time am ever visiting this section,

Please i have a female friend who has a quite queer menstrual cycle. She's 23 and weighs around 50-70kg and should be around 5ft in height. Now her flow is quite worrisome to me as i don't know if it's Oligomenorrhea she's experiencing (wikipedia research) or something else am not aware off. She just recently started her period almost after 35 days (last time was 11th of Oct) and she just told me that in a year there is a period where she does not see her period once.

What's the diagnosis please? Cuz am kinda worried.

Thanks

(1) (Reply)

4 Reasons To Avoid Fast Foods / Why Does Onions Make Me Cry? / Get Rid Of Your Love Handles

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.