Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,854 members, 7,802,738 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:25 PM

Sleeping With Another Man's Wife. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sleeping With Another Man's Wife. (65088 Views)

Negative Effect Of Sleeping With A Prostitute. / Man Caught In A Sexual Act With Another Man's Wife In The Bush, She Claims She W / I Feel Like Stabbing My Wife For Sleeping With Another Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sleeping With Another Man's Wife. by ejifranks(m): 2:16pm On Dec 06, 2013
@ Op dnt reap where you did not sow.... if u are already into this run i say ruuuuuuuuuuuuuuun!!!!

In other news

Enjoy new GO and DIE music!! jam of life

https://www.nairaland.com/1541612/new-music-go-die-tne

http:///ubig3el2jbb4
Sweet music[/b]
Re: Sleeping With Another Man's Wife. by Danhumprey: 3:19pm On Dec 06, 2013
Austeenx:

My ex-girlfriend.
She broke my heart with sledge hammer.
I was so depressed.
Well, I've found love in my Samsung and my vaseline.
Your craze no get level. grin
Re: Sleeping With Another Man's Wife. by waternogetenemy: 3:39pm On Dec 06, 2013
reganvida: I have heard people warn young men that they shouldnt try in their life to sleep with another man's wife because if he gets married another person will do same to his wife.
My question is, does karma cause the guy to marry a loose wife so that another guy can do same to him? or will karma make a good wife he married loose so that he will get same treatment?

This is a case of character and some women are simply unfaithful. If u marry a woman that is use to meetin men in hotel then the chances of her cheating on you will be high regardless. If u marry a church girl and maintain a go healthy loving relationship the chances of cheating a less, depending on their family background and sexual history. Karma unfortunately has no part to play. I read that Nigerian women are the most unfaithful.

Women should respect that they are married and married men likewise, the commitment and vow was between the married couple and not the free agent.

6 Likes

Re: Sleeping With Another Man's Wife. by reganvida: 10:47pm On Dec 06, 2013
princesa: Well am also confused on that too.

My cousin also told me that as a young single girl, if i follow married men, that when am married, other young girls will follow my husband too. Well, I believed it oh. But...

Fact or myth someone? sad

exactly the question i asked.
Re: Sleeping With Another Man's Wife. by baralatie(m): 12:26am On Dec 07, 2013

My cousin also told me that as a young single girl, if i follow married men, that when am married, other young girls will follow my husband too. Well, I believed it oh. But...

karma is a biatch!
Re: Sleeping With Another Man's Wife. by baralatie(m): 12:29am On Dec 07, 2013
waternogetenemy:

This is a case of character and some women are simply unfaithful. If u marry a woman that is use to meetin men in hotel then the chances of her cheating on you will be high regardless. If u marry a church girl and maintain a go healthy loving relationship the chances of cheating a less, depending on their family background and sexual history. Karma unfortunately has no part to play. I read that Nigerian women are the most unfaithful.

Women should respect that they are married and married men likewise, the commitment and vow was between the married couple and not the free agent.
why do u av to be so ignorant!
Re: Sleeping With Another Man's Wife. by fweshyboi(m): 8:21am On Dec 07, 2013
ogeoflyf:

Karma is a biatch lipsrsealed undecided
Lol.. I gues you know karma?

1 Like

Re: Sleeping With Another Man's Wife. by 9jahubcom(m): 4:02pm On Dec 07, 2013
Lovebond34: Guy ar u a victim?? Jst askin
e reach to ask
Re: Sleeping With Another Man's Wife. by Nobody: 4:03pm On Dec 07, 2013
Im gonna yansh s8meone's wife pretty soon... cant wait to cuuuum in her
Re: Sleeping With Another Man's Wife. by Nobody: 4:06pm On Dec 07, 2013

Fact
Re: Sleeping With Another Man's Wife. by mystical10: 4:17pm On Dec 07, 2013
See na bc married men dn collect our young gals , wetin u wan guy to do.gals no dey frnd unmarried guys nowadays. U go ask y married men no dey f**k their wife again. Endtime tins
Re: Sleeping With Another Man's Wife. by Xyge(m): 4:20pm On Dec 07, 2013
ogeoflyf:

Karma is a biatch lipsrsealed undecided
Nicely set Dimples you've got there...on your dp.. Can i e-peck ya? Plssss... I love dimps.
Re: Sleeping With Another Man's Wife. by JideTheBlogger(m): 4:21pm On Dec 07, 2013
Not only that. Attracts bad luck...

1 Like

Re: Sleeping With Another Man's Wife. by Vicjustice: 4:22pm On Dec 07, 2013
reganvida: I have heard people warn young men that they shouldnt try in their life to sleep with another man's wife because if he gets married another person will do same to his wife.
My question is, does karma cause the guy to marry a loose wife so that another guy can do same to him? or will karma make a good wife he married loose so that he will get same treatment?
It's all based on superstitious nonsense, but anyway, it is a very bad thing to sleep with a person's wife
Re: Sleeping With Another Man's Wife. by Ruq: 4:26pm On Dec 07, 2013
pssssst it dont really mean, life atimes surprises you with fuckupz. did you fork life ?. As it is, as far karma comes back to hunt most times if not all, sometimes karma pardons but itz fuckin seldom.
Re: Sleeping With Another Man's Wife. by remsonik(f): 4:32pm On Dec 07, 2013
I pity most married women of nowadays cos what married men do outside their homes is so mind boggling,I call them the married bachelors,no sanctity for the institution called marriage, also most single ladies of today date married men and doesn't give a damn about the consequences. I am not the type who judge people on the choices they make but I advise people to take their brains along in any relationship they are going into.

2 Likes

Re: Sleeping With Another Man's Wife. by Nobody: 4:35pm On Dec 07, 2013
saintneo: [img]http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQwtRiYsqTeXoOl8I9DrcXqOHP4I045w529BUlrbgzHmI8F75LfUAr7f-tE[/img]

chicken or egg; which one came first?
ask karma
Re: Sleeping With Another Man's Wife. by Xyge(m): 4:36pm On Dec 07, 2013
Karma blends with the air... It roams., and catches up wif man and his misdemeanour(s).. The guilty has no place to hide.. Karma works. [color=]Karma blends with the air... It roams., and catches up wif man and his misdemeanour(s).. The guilty has no place to hide.. Karma works. [/color]Karma blends with the air... It roams., and catches up wif man and his misdemeanour(s).. The guilty has no place to hide.. Karma works.
Re: Sleeping With Another Man's Wife. by Nobody: 4:37pm On Dec 07, 2013
Leave them married folks alone ooo.

1. You may be lucky to get away with it unharmed.
2. If it's a union that god has a purpose for, hehehehe. You might be spared the dissappointment of a cheating wife and probably just die due to a 'natural' cause.

3. Your child may be the one to suffer the repercussion.

Leave married people Alone.
Good warning.

4 Likes

Re: Sleeping With Another Man's Wife. by phemmy88(m): 4:39pm On Dec 07, 2013
I swear...me i yansh a soja wife when i dey serve for ibadan ....my cousin presently dey yansh a mopo wife for school.....may God forgive us...bt sha....all this paramillitaries no dey get time for dem wife

yansh sweet.....keep yanshing
cool grin
Re: Sleeping With Another Man's Wife. by johnk44: 4:43pm On Dec 07, 2013
Apart from same happening whatever the husband or wife decree on you will stand either now or time to come because u steal from him or her.

2 Likes

Re: Sleeping With Another Man's Wife. by koboko69: 4:49pm On Dec 07, 2013
OP is already eyeing one married woman. He just needs a little excuse or ginger. YOUR FOWL GO LAY COOK EGG ONE DAY"
Re: Sleeping With Another Man's Wife. by cooldanny(m): 4:52pm On Dec 07, 2013
Are the wifes who are been slept with complaining? Abeg leave them jor
Re: Sleeping With Another Man's Wife. by Oluabayomi1(m): 4:54pm On Dec 07, 2013
do unto others what u want them to do to U!
Re: Sleeping With Another Man's Wife. by beckytunde(f): 4:55pm On Dec 07, 2013
johnk44: Apart from same happening whatever the husband or wife decree on you will stand either now or time to come because u steal from him or her.
yes oooo my brother,single lady callg a married man my love,collecting recharge cards frm him,calling him at odd hours,always chatg wt him n yet u say u are INNOCENT n dt d wife is just bluffing n u think her curse upon You will nt hav effect. forget u don dig ur own grave.
Re: Sleeping With Another Man's Wife. by ghettodreamz(m): 4:58pm On Dec 07, 2013

2 Likes

Re: Sleeping With Another Man's Wife. by sollkay(m): 4:58pm On Dec 07, 2013
ι̥ tink U̶̲̥̅̊ knw ur wife bfor U̶̲̥̅̊ get τ̲̅ȍ hook up wif her.....wats karma?who's karma?if U̶̲̥̅̊ marry a loose wife then she wud b someone's elses fun play......that's just it

1 Like

Re: Sleeping With Another Man's Wife. by Nobody: 4:58pm On Dec 07, 2013
That theory does not hold water. I have observed that the most faithful and 'good' men are often the most cheated on, whereas the unabashed and unrepentant philanderers tend to have homely, dutiful, relatively faithful wives. Maybe this is some kind of Karma - albeit in reverse.

Believe it or not, if you want to have a faithful wife, you'll stand a better chance when you're the typical rake with a restless penis. . . .regardless of whether your 'victims' are other peoples' wives or not.

9 Likes

Re: Sleeping With Another Man's Wife. by Samcathe: 5:01pm On Dec 07, 2013
While this earth remaineth seed,time and harvest will not cease

1 Like

Re: Sleeping With Another Man's Wife. by laoma15(m): 5:03pm On Dec 07, 2013
This is a very interesting topic. But I'm surprise the way my fellow Nairalanders are handling this topic with laxity.
please DO NOT SLEEP WITH ANOTHER MAN'S WiFE. What goes around comes around. Apart from the law of karma, it's a sin punishable by death. The two holy books categorically stated this. It is called adultery. In the traditional setup, it's punishable by thunderbolt (Magen).
All you men out there, avoid it like a plaque. How would you feel to see another man sleeping with that sweet lady of yours when you eventually got married?. It also comes with a curse. Little surprise many people are wallowing in poverty and retrogression. Most married women do it out of desperation. If you come across such women, please help them with the little resources you can afford and counsel them, but do not sleep with them. Let's make our world a better place to live in. Worst scenario, look for a single lady. I hope I have said it well. Do not toy with your destiny. Adultery have ruined many people destined for greatness in life.

12 Likes

Re: Sleeping With Another Man's Wife. by easyz(m): 5:05pm On Dec 07, 2013
Imagine
Re: Sleeping With Another Man's Wife. by tonychristopher: 5:10pm On Dec 07, 2013

HOW EVER YOU LOOK AT IT ....IT'S A TABOO IN IGBO LAND. IF A MAN SLEEPS WITH ANOTHER MAN WIFE,HE ISN'T BOUND TO PROSPER AND CALAMITIES WILL BEFALL HIM. I TRY TO AVOID IT

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

How Do I Politely Return Her Gifts? / Oyinbo Man Sells Ice Cream To His Nigerian Bae In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos / "Girl Infected My Friends With Gonorrhoea & Stole 2 Laptops After A Foursome"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.