Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,296 members, 7,808,007 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:38 AM

Sleeping With Another Man's Wife. - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sleeping With Another Man's Wife. (65110 Views)

Negative Effect Of Sleeping With A Prostitute. / Man Caught In A Sexual Act With Another Man's Wife In The Bush, She Claims She W / I Feel Like Stabbing My Wife For Sleeping With Another Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sleeping With Another Man's Wife. by Luvlydevin(m): 5:05am On Dec 08, 2013
icebeatz: Im gonna yansh s8meone's wife pretty soon... cant wait to cuuuum in her
with that your 3 inches john Thomas, chai women Don suffer sha

2 Likes

Re: Sleeping With Another Man's Wife. by Carsonv(m): 6:07am On Dec 08, 2013
Karma is like an Operational Amplifier.

It amplifies what you give it and outputs it as effect. If you plant a grain of corn, you a whole cub/ear(whichever one). So when you sleep with someone's wife don't just expect your wife to be slept with. No! Multiply the input by some arbitrary number K(usually very huge)...that's what you get as effect.

Some ppl want to believe that when they sow good seeds they'll reap good and then avoid believing that bad seed would generate bad fruit.

E.g. If u sleep with someone's wife, the result may look like this: you won't get married, your business or income source crashes, you contract some terminal disease, nothing works for u, no more progress...one spot every year, your children will be wayward, your car will get accident, your wife will die etc. The list is endless.

My dear nairalanders, whether it be adultery or any other evil/sin, avoid it like plague cos karma is sitting beside you with constant K.

2 Likes

Re: Sleeping With Another Man's Wife. by Carsonv(m): 6:12am On Dec 08, 2013
IYA NGBALI: what would you say about those girls dat sleep wid sugar daddies and are all doing fine and big boys dat sleep with sugar mummies and are also doing great?I don't believe your theory jo. If I sleep with GeJ and he gives me a very juicy contract no be God butter my bread be dat?

Why not take one person you know that's into that observe the person closely. It doesn't get better.

If you sow good seeds, you reap good fruits. If you sow bad seeds, you reap bad fruits. #beelidat
Re: Sleeping With Another Man's Wife. by Carsonv(m): 6:20am On Dec 08, 2013
Sagamite:

I was not even talking about grammar. undecided

I was talking about ability to reason and make deductions.

Which kind of institution produces "graduates" that believe your wife will cheat on you solely because you slept with another man's wife?

Nollywood University?

The paucity of logical reasoning in the average Nigerian is mind blowing!

When some white people call some blacks monkeys, it is in reality a deep and offensive insult to monkeys. Some real, natural monkeys are far higher up the intellectual totem pole.

And this post has really made you look super intelligent. Congratulations! On your new status. Mchewww!
Sagamite:

I was not even talking about grammar. undecided

I was talking about ability to reason and make deductions.

Which kind of institution produces "graduates" that believe your wife will cheat on you solely because you slept with another man's wife?

Nollywood University?

The paucity of logical reasoning in the average Nigerian is mind blowing!

When some white people call some blacks monkeys, it is in reality a deep and offensive insult to monkeys. Some real, natural monkeys are far higher up the intellectual totem pole.

And this post has really made you look super intelligent. Congratulations! On your new status. Mchewww!

2 Likes

Re: Sleeping With Another Man's Wife. by gothrones(m): 6:20am On Dec 08, 2013
@Carsonv

What about all the innocent people who bad things happen to every day? The millions of Jews who were slaughtered by Hitler? The millions of people born into slavery? I don't believe in Karma. Bad and good things just happen randomly. What about all of the bribery and corruption in Nigeria? All the women raped in war? All the children who die in war? Children with cancer all over the world? There are far too many things for me to list here. If Karma were true, everyone will be good.
Re: Sleeping With Another Man's Wife. by Carsonv(m): 6:31am On Dec 08, 2013
gothrones: @Carsonv

What about all the innocent people who bad things happen to every day? The millions of Jews who were slaughtered by Hitler? The millions of people born into slavery? I don't believe in Karma. Bad and good things just happen randomly. What about all of the bribery and corruption in Nigeria? All the women raped in war? All the children who die in war? Children with cancer all over the world? There are far too many things for me to list here. If Karma were true, everyone will be good.

You're assuming now that good people are always good. That is not so.
Again, like I mentioned karma effect comes amplified. This amplification can affect other people around you.

I've not detracted from the fact that some good and some bad happen at what the unkeen observer may term 'random'. But my brother, the law of cause and effect is imminent. There's always a result for every action or inaction.

You talked about cancer, cancer or any other sickness is not random. It's a result of wrong decision by the bearer or someone close.
Re: Sleeping With Another Man's Wife. by dvic(m): 7:11am On Dec 08, 2013
eezor:

may God forgive us my brother. i did same and i felt so bad after. i will neva do it again

I slept with Ex after she got married And I regretted my Actions
Re: Sleeping With Another Man's Wife. by Youngpo413: 7:21am On Dec 08, 2013
IYA NGBALI: dat is why I married a very very ugly man wey no girl go look him side,him dik is only for me and me alone

lol
Re: Sleeping With Another Man's Wife. by Imoy(m): 7:30am On Dec 08, 2013
reganvida: I have heard people warn young men that they shouldnt try in their life to sleep with another man's wife because if he gets married another person will do same to his wife.
My question is, does karma cause the guy to marry a loose wife so that another guy can do same to him? or will karma make a good wife he married loose so that he will get same treatment?

Re: Sleeping With Another Man's Wife. by zutu(m): 7:34am On Dec 08, 2013
IYA NGBALI: I love married men,they are the most caring
I love ur br**st its so big, are u married if no send me a pm.
Re: Sleeping With Another Man's Wife. by Dbestmax(m): 7:37am On Dec 08, 2013
oga liv pple wife o....karma can do anytin to u...it can even turn u to a dog...go repent nw o....sighs and walks out on him
Re: Sleeping With Another Man's Wife. by miguelangelo01(m): 8:20am On Dec 08, 2013
Bottom line...Singles (bois and gals) stay off married (men and women). karma is the repercussions of evil deeds...u can never run away frm it. It must definitely find u n bite u were it pains. grin
Re: Sleeping With Another Man's Wife. by Edygrin(m): 8:21am On Dec 08, 2013
IYA NGBALI: dat is why I married a very very ugly man wey no girl go look him side,him dik is only for me and me alone
Dream On...........
Re: Sleeping With Another Man's Wife. by ceaser: 8:24am On Dec 08, 2013
ezeama1010: Who d hell is karma if I may ask

Karma is simply......

Re: Sleeping With Another Man's Wife. by Edygrin(m): 8:29am On Dec 08, 2013
To all Christians there's no need for this thread. Its sunday so pick up your bible and open to Proverbs 6:29... It says "So it is with him who goes in to his neighbour's wife; he who has anything to
do with her will not go free from
punishment" #ThatsAll

1 Like

Re: Sleeping With Another Man's Wife. by Ilekokonit: 8:39am On Dec 08, 2013
Yomieluv:
Life has a way to make us answerable to our deeds, to reap whatever we sow.

Why then are our Looting Politicians not reaping the misery they deserve for impoverishing millions of Nigerians ?
Re: Sleeping With Another Man's Wife. by lastpage: 8:45am On Dec 08, 2013
Carsonv:
E.g. If u sleep with someone's wife, the result may look like this: you won't get married, your business or income source crashes, you contract some terminal disease, nothing works for u, no more progress...one spot every year, your children will be wayward, your car will get accident, your wife will die etc. The list is endless.

My dear nairalanders, whether it be adultery or any other evil/sin, avoid it like plague cos karma is sitting beside you with constant K.

True Talk!

Thing is, whether you accept it or not, when you sleep with another man's wife (or husband), YOU ARE PLACING A CURSE ON YOUR OWN DESTINY........ one way or another.

When the effect starts manifesting in your life, you may have actually forgotten about the deed, as it happened a long time ago! wink wink

To before warned, is to take heed.

Lastpage!

BTW: What about the married woman who opens her leg for another man to phuck her? isn't that shameful?
In my place, if a married woman gets bleeped by another man and then goes back to lie with her husband, except she does not attempt to conceive again, she will either confess first or die in the process of giving birth, as the baby will be stuck between that her legs! wink
I bet you, our ancient traditions had ways of checkmating this vices except that "civilization and modernity" have been used as excuse to tarnish our tradition.
Re: Sleeping With Another Man's Wife. by josite: 8:56am On Dec 08, 2013
the woman u called another man's wife is a human. Like all humans we have sexual urges and like all humans we contro the urge most times but sometimes the urge overwhelms us and we don't even care if we are caught. That is what you must ensure u and ur wife are at par sexually. Humans has a wife of relieving stress ,married or not. If your spouse badly need some particular kind of sex which he or she cannot get from within the marriage, they will get it elsewhere and the rule remains the same/DONT GET CAUGHT. Still bothered about who is fucking ur wife or hubby is primitive. Rather get the dna of the child.wifes are humans too .u beta accept it.she has a right to enjoy her life too,u beta accept it.just marry a smart woman who will wait till she go overseas before she does her own,not one who bleeps ur neighbor or ur enemies.remember the rule.DONT GET CAUGHT CUS THE PUNISHMENT IS DEATH.
Re: Sleeping With Another Man's Wife. by Nobody: 9:03am On Dec 08, 2013
Young girls dating or strafing married men is common and rampant...does Karma forget them or karma doesn't deal with it's kind cos they are both b.itches?
Re: Sleeping With Another Man's Wife. by IYANGBALI: 9:23am On Dec 08, 2013
All this talk about karma na bullsh_t,if karma itself turns to man,I go fok the hell out of him,so that he would tell people that he is useless
Re: Sleeping With Another Man's Wife. by Polio: 9:24am On Dec 08, 2013
IYA NGBALI: All this talk about karma na bullsh_t,if karma itself turns to man,I go fok the hell out of him,so that he would tell people that he is useless

Shuuuuush!

All mouth
Re: Sleeping With Another Man's Wife. by IYANGBALI: 9:26am On Dec 08, 2013
josite: the woman u called another man's wife is a human. Like all humans we have sexual urges and like all humans we contro the urge most times but sometimes the urge overwhelms us and we don't even care if we are caught. That is what you must ensure u and ur wife are at par sexually. Humans has a wife of relieving stress ,married or not. If your spouse badly need some particular kind of sex which he or she cannot get from within the marriage, they will get it elsewhere and the rule remains the same/DONT GET CAUGHT. Still bothered about who is fucking ur wife or hubby is primitive. Rather get the dna of the child.wifes are humans too .u beta accept it.she has a right to enjoy her life too,u beta accept it.just marry a smart woman who will wait till she go overseas before she does her own,not one who bleeps ur neighbor or ur enemies.remember the rule.DONT GET CAUGHT CUS THE PUNISHMENT IS DEATH.
how about wives who fok their drivers,houseboys,gardeners and gatemen?
Re: Sleeping With Another Man's Wife. by IYANGBALI: 9:31am On Dec 08, 2013
Polio:

Shuuuuush!

All mouth
I for fok you too,but your dick be like my baby,s toe,too small for my borehole
Re: Sleeping With Another Man's Wife. by IYANGBALI: 9:33am On Dec 08, 2013
Ilekokonit:

Why then are our Looting Politicians not reaping the misery they deserve for impoverishing millions of Nigerians ?
abeg help me ask dem jare
Re: Sleeping With Another Man's Wife. by IYANGBALI: 9:35am On Dec 08, 2013
zutu: I love ur br**st its so big, are u married if no send me a pm.
I'm married but I fok any man that I like,if he is ready to suck my asss
Re: Sleeping With Another Man's Wife. by hidee20(m): 9:47am On Dec 08, 2013
Sometimes people forget that we have a creator.
Re: Sleeping With Another Man's Wife. by calnon(m): 9:53am On Dec 08, 2013
My father once told me that sleeping with Another mans wife brings bad luck, how true is this, though we encouter several temtation on this but God is seeing us true to overcome it.
Re: Sleeping With Another Man's Wife. by abbeysteph: 9:59am On Dec 08, 2013
May God bless 4 ur understandn.
NnamdiN: The sacredness of marriage should not be underestimated wink There are too many single ladies out there why get yourself entangled in something like that? once i see a ring on a lady's finger, na there e go end o. my very "close friend" just got married and was mad at me for telling her I would stop chatting with her or calling her as regularly as I used to. Wetin me and married woman go dey talk Not just any married woman but someone I was very 'close" to wink shocked
Re: Sleeping With Another Man's Wife. by ameeg(m): 10:13am On Dec 08, 2013
OK oh but, the question is who to blame ! undecided its the married woman who give her self up welling or the man ?
Re: Sleeping With Another Man's Wife. by Lex11(m): 10:18am On Dec 08, 2013
reganvida: I have heard people warn young men that they shouldnt try in their life to sleep with another man's wife because if he gets married another person will do same to his wife.
My question is, does karma cause the guy to marry a loose wife so that another guy can do same to him? or will karma make a good wife he married loose so that he will get same treatment?

-------------
There are a variety of consequences ... best leave the married woman alone.

"But whoso committeth adultery with a woman lacketh understanding: he that doeth it destroyeth his own soul. A wound and dishonour shall he get; and his reproach shall not be wiped away. For jealousy is the rage of a man: therefore he will not spare in the day of vengeance. He will not regard any ransom; neither will he rest content, though thou givest many gifts." -Proverbs 6: 32-35

1 Like

Re: Sleeping With Another Man's Wife. by mymadam(m): 10:20am On Dec 08, 2013
olumaxi: Who is karma?

The Vice President of Iraq undecided. God bless Nigeria.
Re: Sleeping With Another Man's Wife. by Cleopatranwa(f): 10:25am On Dec 08, 2013
IYA NGBALI: I'm married but I fok any man that I like,if he is ready to suck my asss
I pity you! How can a lady be so nasty n disgusting Yuck! embarassed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

How Long Can You Wait For A Girl To Accept Your Proposal / This Togolese 'sugar Baby' Gets £2.5k Monthly To Keep 60-yr-old Doctor Company / Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Plus Size Lady & Her Man Goes Viral

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.