Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,690 members, 7,802,005 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:44 AM

Rivers Turn Blood-red In Lebanon, China & Slovakia - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Rivers Turn Blood-red In Lebanon, China & Slovakia (58298 Views)

Migrant Crisis: Slovakia 'Will Only Accept Christians' / "Is Jesus Going To Return During The Blood-red Moon Of 2015?" / River Turns Blood RED Overnight Putting Entire Chinese City In Confusion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rivers Turn Blood-red In Lebanon, China & Slovakia by Nobody: 2:02pm On Dec 05, 2013
The Beirut River mysteriously turned blood red Wednesday after a stream of unidentified red liquid began pouring from the southern bank of the river in Furn al-Shubbak. The source of the liquid had yet to be determined Wednesday evening, as the river continued to empty the red-colored water into the Mediterranean Sea.

Government and local officials rushed to the scene at the Chevrolet crossing of Furn al-Shubbak Wednesday morning in an attempt to locate the sewage canal that was dumping the red-colored water but they were unable to locate the source. Accusations were traded among officials from the municipalities of Hadath, Hazmieh, Sin al-Fil, Furn al-Shubbak and Shiyah.

Eyewitnesses working in the area told The Daily Star this was not the first time the river had turned a different color. Several business owners around the Chevrolet crossing said that colored water pours into the river roughly every two months but no one pays attention to it.It was the quantity and brightness of the red liquid that grabbed the attention of many passersby and commuters on different bridges in the city Wednesday.

http://dailystar.com.lb/Article.aspx?id=163449

It is the last thing the residents of Chongqing would have expected to see.

But the Yangtze river, which runs through the city in south-western China, turned a bright shade of orange-red yesterday.

The waterway where the Yangtze met the Jialin River provided a fascinating contrast as the red started to filter into the other river.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2199800/The-river-DID-run-red-Residents-Chinese-city-left-baffled-Yangtze-turns-scarlet.html

A scene like something out of a horror movie shocked residents of the small Slovakian town Myjava on a calm Sunday morning. Concerned residents notified police Sunday when their river turned blood red.

Firemen, state and town police, a technician from the water authority, a fishing association chairman, and other local authorities all gathered to see what was going on, reported local media.
http://www.theepochtimes.com/n3/382487-river-in-slovakia-flows-blood-red/

what does this signify ? Yesterday it hit europe. the waters in slovakia turned to blood. so it started in asia and then america and then australia and than africa and now europe. thats all the continents covered

revelation 16 vs 4 And the third angel poured out his vial upon the rivers and fountains of waters; and they became blood.

[b]so what is this phenom and what is the Lord trying to symbolize with this ? the human spirit is like a garden of eden and all the trees in it represent all the different doctrines that you can choose to indulge in including the word of God. these are how you get all the different religions and philosophies and doctrines in the world : by people going into themselves to come out with the one they want to create. of course the stronger of the specie has created their own doctrines and forced everyone to worship it but the point is that everyone has access to that garden in them. now the ideal situation is that you select the word of God and this is what would get you saved and this is the default doctrine for all spirits because it is the only right one, but people choose to stray. now these different doctrines in you is called 'rivers' or 'fountains of waters'. thats what a doctrine is. 'water' or 'wine'. so when the rivers and fountains of waters become blood what that signifies is that the garden of eden within you has been killed. it has been turned to blood. you no longer have access to any doctrine within you, meaning nothing anyone tells you will resonate with you because it is no longer within you to recognize it. what this means is that your time for change and repentance is finished. you can no longer change to the word of God. this signifies the end of repentance. its now time for judgement. and the reason it is moving from continent to continent is because the period of the end of repentance is moving from continent to continent. started in asia, then america, then australia and now europe. they can no longer repent. you are locked into your choices now. TIME FOR REPENTANCE IS OVER WORLD-WIDE[/b]

so what next ?

when the time of repentance is over the next stage is complete destruction. its a routine that has happened from the beginning of time and all throughout the bible. only this time around the destruction will be called the 7th seal OR the 7th vial OR the 7th trumpet OR the third woe. aka armageddon aka third world war. and that is the significance of the water turning to blood moving from continent to continent. signifies the end of repentance from continent to continent. symbolism. SHALOM

8 Likes

Re: Rivers Turn Blood-red In Lebanon, China & Slovakia by Nobody: 2:03pm On Dec 05, 2013
Re: Rivers Turn Blood-red In Lebanon, China & Slovakia by Nobody: 2:04pm On Dec 05, 2013
Re: Rivers Turn Blood-red In Lebanon, China & Slovakia by lirusehn(m): 2:26pm On Dec 05, 2013
dizz wot too much of stress can cause

1 Like

Re: Rivers Turn Blood-red In Lebanon, China & Slovakia by Nobody: 2:33pm On Dec 05, 2013
lirusehn: dizz wot too much of stress can cause
stress ? aint nobody stressed but you wink

4 Likes

Re: Rivers Turn Blood-red In Lebanon, China & Slovakia by Nobody: 2:34pm On Dec 05, 2013
embarassed cry

1 Like

Re: Rivers Turn Blood-red In Lebanon, China & Slovakia by Nobody: 2:35pm On Dec 05, 2013
Conspiracy theories

4 Likes

Re: Rivers Turn Blood-red In Lebanon, China & Slovakia by lirusehn(m): 2:37pm On Dec 05, 2013
obadiah777: stress ? aint nobody stressed but you wink
scamalert 8-)
Re: Rivers Turn Blood-red In Lebanon, China & Slovakia by Nobody: 2:40pm On Dec 05, 2013
sandijey: embarassed cry
it is well lol. cheesy i am sure you are covered. right ? are you ? embarassed undecided grin
Re: Rivers Turn Blood-red In Lebanon, China & Slovakia by Nobody: 2:41pm On Dec 05, 2013
rationalmind: Conspiracy theories
ahhh in a short while you shall be thinking 'dayummmmm that dude on nairaland was definitely right' cry cry <<<< you then lol

2 Likes

Re: Rivers Turn Blood-red In Lebanon, China & Slovakia by Nobody: 2:43pm On Dec 05, 2013
lirusehn: scamalert 8-)
you must be high on manya,

2 Likes

Re: Rivers Turn Blood-red In Lebanon, China & Slovakia by meracool(m): 2:45pm On Dec 05, 2013
But when will the World End........

I need Answers.

3 Likes

Re: Rivers Turn Blood-red In Lebanon, China & Slovakia by Creatrixity(m): 2:49pm On Dec 05, 2013
This aint no gaddem blood..Prolly' pollution thats all..
Obadiah,man you crazy grin grin grin.Ya need to get tested.

4 Likes

Re: Rivers Turn Blood-red In Lebanon, China & Slovakia by Nobody: 2:51pm On Dec 05, 2013
meracool: But when will the World End........

I need Answers.
the world is not ending my brother. what is ending is the ages. meaning the current rulership of the world is ending. but it will come in the midst of serious thermonuclear destruction. this will happen in less than 150 weeks time. before obama leaves office

3 Likes

Re: Rivers Turn Blood-red In Lebanon, China & Slovakia by Nobody: 2:56pm On Dec 05, 2013
Creatrixity: This aint no gaddem blood..Prolly' pollution thats all..
Obadiah,man you crazy grin grin grin.Ya need to get tested.
of course it is not real blood. it is symbolism. esoteric-allegorical . and i do not need to be tested. if anything i am just too sane for my own good lol. you know how it is ? the world is upside down and the insane is now sane while the sane is now insane. so i appear insane to you. in reality i would recommend a good shrink for you cuz you need it bros grin

11 Likes

Re: Rivers Turn Blood-red In Lebanon, China & Slovakia by omoayeni1(m): 2:58pm On Dec 05, 2013
Time to think again

2 Likes

Re: Rivers Turn Blood-red In Lebanon, China & Slovakia by Nobody: 3:01pm On Dec 05, 2013
omoayeni1: Time to think again
oh yeah buddy. think about what side you have been trapped in lol. the good or the bad ? wink

2 Likes

Re: Rivers Turn Blood-red In Lebanon, China & Slovakia by amanda2013(f): 3:23pm On Dec 05, 2013
obadiah777: the world is not ending my brother. what is ending is the ages. meaning the current rulership of the world is ending. but it will come in the midst of serious thermonuclear destruction. this will happen in less than 150 weeks time. before obama leaves office
obadiah u rili need help. Are you not tired with this your nuke theory? I thought you said sometime ago that US must surely distroy syria and and that will be the beginning of ww3? What later happened? You are here again with this. Stop this your false prophesy it doesnt help.

13 Likes

Re: Rivers Turn Blood-red In Lebanon, China & Slovakia by Nobody: 3:24pm On Dec 05, 2013
obadiah777: ahhh in a short while you shall be thinking 'dayummmmm that dude on nairaland was definitely right' cry cry <<<< you then lol

Lol, n if it doesn't happen, promise me one thing

1 Like

Re: Rivers Turn Blood-red In Lebanon, China & Slovakia by crackhaus: 3:27pm On Dec 05, 2013
Quality red wine is about to get cheaper, that's what it signifies undecided

3 Likes

Re: Rivers Turn Blood-red In Lebanon, China & Slovakia by Nobody: 3:32pm On Dec 05, 2013
amanda2013: obadiah u rili need help. Are you not tired with this your nuke theory? I thought you said sometime ago that US must surely distroy syria and and that will be the beginning of ww3? What later happened? You are here again with this. Stop this your false prophesy it doesnt help.
grin grin yeah good afternoon to you too amanda and yes syria will be destroyed however i did say it was before obama leaves office. and i cant stop. if i stop the Lord will be angry with me. i was posted on nairaland to sound the trumpet. you do know all those on nairaland are the real biblical israelites right ? grin

jeremiah 28 vs 8 The prophets that have been before me and before thee of old prophesied both against many countries, and against great kingdoms, of war, and of evil, and of pestilence.

4 Likes

Re: Rivers Turn Blood-red In Lebanon, China & Slovakia by Nobody: 3:35pm On Dec 05, 2013
rationalmind:

Lol, n if it doesn't happen, promise me one thing
it will happen. you can bet your life on it. 150 weeks is not too long to go. hopefully you stick around on nairaland till then. wink
Re: Rivers Turn Blood-red In Lebanon, China & Slovakia by Nobody: 3:36pm On Dec 05, 2013
crackhaus: Quality red wine is about to get cheaper, that's what it signifies undecided
yeah i see you done lost whats left of your dayum mind tongue
Re: Rivers Turn Blood-red In Lebanon, China & Slovakia by Nobody: 3:43pm On Dec 05, 2013
bs.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2517516/The-river-blood-Villagers-shock-Slovakian-waterway-turns-red-overnight-like-horror-film.html

Rumours were rife in a Slovakian town this week when a river running through turned bright red.
The river in Myjava, a small municipality on the border to the Czech Republic, had changed colour over night and turned into 'blood'.
Police have been called in to investigate the matter, [size=15pt]but it is believed to be a faulty filtering system from a slaughterhouse upstream.[/size]

Police spokesman Elena Antalova said: ‘We are checking the source of the blood and what caused it.
‘At the moment we are thinking it could have come from dead fish or maybe someone washed a barrel containing blood in the river.
‘It seems it came from the drains directly above the museum,’ she said.
The waste from a slaughterhouse higher up the River Myjava is usually pumped into a retaining pool where it is filtered before being released into the river.

And where d hell did you get those pics from? undecided

4 Likes

Re: Rivers Turn Blood-red In Lebanon, China & Slovakia by Nobody: 3:51pm On Dec 05, 2013
aManFromMars: bs.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2517516/The-river-blood-Villagers-shock-Slovakian-waterway-turns-red-overnight-like-horror-film.html

Rumours were rife in a Slovakian town this week when a river running through turned bright red.
The river in Myjava, a small municipality on the border to the Czech Republic, had changed colour over night and turned into 'blood'.
Police have been called in to investigate the matter, [size=15pt]but it is believed to be a faulty filtering system from a slaughterhouse upstream.[/size]

Police spokesman Elena Antalova said: ‘We are checking the source of the blood and what caused it.
‘At the moment we are thinking it could have come from dead fish or maybe someone washed a barrel containing blood in the river.
‘It seems it came from the drains directly above the museum,’ she said.
The waste from a slaughterhouse higher up the River Myjava is usually pumped into a retaining pool where it is filtered before being released into the river.

And where d hell did you get those pics from? undecided

dont let them fool you bruv. that was no slaughterhouse. and those pics are all over the net. click on this link http://www.bing.com/images/search?q=river+turns+to+blood&go=&qs=n&form=QBIR&pq=river+turns+to+blood&sc=0-0&sp=-1&sk= wink

2 Likes

Re: Rivers Turn Blood-red In Lebanon, China & Slovakia by Donfamous(m): 3:58pm On Dec 05, 2013
Obadiah. The prophet of doom. You know wat. There cant be any destruction until the gospel has been preached to the whole world. Shallom

2 Likes

Re: Rivers Turn Blood-red In Lebanon, China & Slovakia by Nobody: 4:01pm On Dec 05, 2013
obadiah777: it will happen. you can bet your life on it. 150 weeks is not too long to go. hopefully you stick around on nairaland till then. wink

Just in case it doesn't happen, promise me u'll openly declare your self a false prophet and also declare the bible false.

Need I remind you, even if it happens, remember the probability of syria getting destroyed in a period of 150 weeks by mere chance and coincidence isn't so big.

2 Likes

Re: Rivers Turn Blood-red In Lebanon, China & Slovakia by Nobody: 4:02pm On Dec 05, 2013
Don famous: Obadiah. The prophet of doom. You know wat. There cant be any destruction until the gospel has been preached to the whole world. Shallom
the gospel has been preached throughout the whole world during the 1000 year reign. this ended just before the european rennaisance. that era is over. we are in the tribulations. and the end of the tribulations is signal led by armageddon. you are not measuring the times diligently sire. Shalom

1 Like

Re: Rivers Turn Blood-red In Lebanon, China & Slovakia by Nobody: 4:05pm On Dec 05, 2013
rationalmind:

Just in case it doesn't happen, promise me u'll openly declare your self a false prophet and also declare the bible false.

Need I remind you, even if it happens, remember the probability of syria getting destroyed in a period of 150 weeks by mere chance and coincidence isn't so big.
bruv this is not the destruction of syria i am talking about in 150 weeks time. the destruction of the western world by nukes amongst other places. and if it does not happen ( but it will ) yes i will play your lil game in saying i would declare myself a false prophet and the bible as fake wink wink grin
Re: Rivers Turn Blood-red In Lebanon, China & Slovakia by Nobody: 4:11pm On Dec 05, 2013
obadiah777: bruv this is not the destruction of syria i am talking about in 150 weeks time. the destruction of the western world by nukes amongst other places. and if it does not happen ( but it will ) yes i will play your lil game in saying i would declare myself a false prophet and the bible as fake wink wink grin

Goot Goot. I have to keep this for reference sake.
Re: Rivers Turn Blood-red In Lebanon, China & Slovakia by Emusan(m): 4:25pm On Dec 05, 2013
rationalmind:

Just in case it doesn't happen, promise me u'll openly declare your self a false prophet and [size=14pt]also declare the bible false.[/size]

@bold
So you mean OBADIAH's word alone can discredit the word of God? hmmmm something like this happened in 1914 by some group. I believe you know them...nevertheless it doesn't move God and change the time The Father has chosen in Himself to end this scenario.

Instead of you to open your Bible and read it yourself.....for better knowledge about end of the world let's see Matt 24:14 which says "And the Gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in all the world for a witness unto all nations; and then shall the end come" KJV

Simple question; as the gospel of Christ be preached in all nations? the answer will insight you more.

Shalom!

3 Likes

Re: Rivers Turn Blood-red In Lebanon, China & Slovakia by Nobody: 4:28pm On Dec 05, 2013
rationalmind:

Goot Goot. I have to keep this for reference sake.
please do lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Woman Used By 5 Pastors For Miracles Traced, Reveals What Happened / Pastor E.A Adeboye Posts On EndSARS / OPM Pastor, Apostle Chibuzor Hospitalized

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.