Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,435 members, 7,808,558 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:25 PM

<<THE UNDERCOVER AGENT¤¤Part 1 & 2>> - Literature (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / <<THE UNDERCOVER AGENT¤¤Part 1 & 2>> (85095 Views)

How To Be A Nigerian Undercover Writer / Undercover In Portharcourt. A man on a mission. / TEENAGE LOVE Naivety¤¤¤¤part 1 & 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (33) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: <<THE UNDERCOVER AGENT¤¤Part 1 & 2>> by Dchiefpriest(m): 6:11pm On Dec 07, 2013
[quote author=Almuhsin]*enters the thread in a rush to catch the front sit and sees Dchiefpriest and his folks there already* 0oops! Hailing the sec gen.(logowhiz) and the bouncer(walewunmi) then walks and sits behind Stefikal and whispers to her ear***don't take the drink cos it is half filled with d chief priest's love portion that enchants women to him forever *****undecided Almushiiiiiii how dare you step on d vipers tale, am warning uuuuuu, "a child can play with her mothers bosom but never with his fathers testicles. " a word is enuf 4 d wiseeeeeeeeee**** my queen dont him, he is jx filled with jealousy, btw why shud i give u love portion again when we ar already in love? Nice job op keep it up****hahahahahahahahhahahahahaha dis appears***

1 Like

Re: <<THE UNDERCOVER AGENT¤¤Part 1 & 2>> by D9ty7(m): 7:41pm On Dec 07, 2013
[quote author=Dchiefpriest][/quote]
dis one wey u dey disappear dey scare me o.
Saw dchifpriest wen he disappear, ran away from my thread, dnt knw wen i'll be back.
Re: <<THE UNDERCOVER AGENT¤¤Part 1 & 2>> by adegwurulez(m): 8:25pm On Dec 07, 2013
@D9ty7, this is going to be wonderful.

lemme sit down joor, i have alot to learn
Re: <<THE UNDERCOVER AGENT¤¤Part 1 & 2>> by D9ty7(m): 8:43pm On Dec 07, 2013
adegwurulez: @D9ty7, this is going to be wonderful.

lemme sit down joor, i have alot to learn
Learn? I dnt get.
Re: <<THE UNDERCOVER AGENT¤¤Part 1 & 2>> by walewunmi(m): 8:55pm On Dec 07, 2013
PrinceAdepoju: abeg no vex oo, me jst come look if ehmmmmm...i come look if light dey ni oo....NEPA no bring light?
Here resemble nepa office abi abi give me a reasonable excuse b4 I bounce u out
Dchiefpriest: [/quote][quote author=PrinceAdepoju]abeg no vex oo, me jst come look if ehmmmmm...i come look if light dey ni oo....NEPA no bring light?
Here resemble nepa office abi abi give me a reasonable excuse b4 I bounce u out
@dchiefpriest sorry oh bt u nid 2go make use of d bathroom I don't want blood stain in dis thread
Re: <<THE UNDERCOVER AGENT¤¤Part 1 & 2>> by walewunmi(m): 9:01pm On Dec 07, 2013
All of una wey just enter make I introduce my sef 4una,my name na 'walewunmi' d self acclaimed bouncer of dis thread...so 4 all of una wey just enter u've 2settle me wit one can of smirnoff. So I can induct u into d thread...EXCEMPTION:mr adegwu n mr.rock 5555 una b big boys oh so uuna own go b fresh hennesy nt smirnoff...
Signed:walewunmi
Re: <<THE UNDERCOVER AGENT¤¤Part 1 & 2>> by Almuhsin(m): 9:09pm On Dec 07, 2013
Dchiefpriest: Almushiiiiiii how dare you step on d vipers tale,
am warning uuuuuu, "a child can play with her
mothers bosom but never with his fathers
testicles. " a word is enuf 4 d wiseeeeeeeeee****
my queen dont him, he is jx filled with jealousy,
btw why shud i give u love portion again when
we ar already in love? Nice job op keep it
up****hahahahahahahahhahahahahaha dis
appears***
#in a pleading voice# Ah! Baba. Take it easy o.**sweating** is like u didn't hear what I told her clearly. *clears throat* I was only telling her to take more of it so that she will...........*faints*
more updates pls. I know it is not easy to write oh.
Re: <<THE UNDERCOVER AGENT¤¤Part 1 & 2>> by adegwurulez(m): 9:13pm On Dec 07, 2013
D9ty7:
Learn? I dnt get.
asin, i want to learn from you
Re: <<THE UNDERCOVER AGENT¤¤Part 1 & 2>> by Therock5555(m): 9:32pm On Dec 07, 2013
*sneaks to back seat* oga thumbs up
Re: <<THE UNDERCOVER AGENT¤¤Part 1 & 2>> by Therock5555(m): 9:33pm On Dec 07, 2013
walewunmi: All of una wey just enter make I introduce my sef 4una,my name na 'walewunmi' d self acclaimed bouncer of dis thread...so 4 all of una wey just enter u've 2settle me wit one can of smirnoff. So I can induct u into d thread...EXCEMPTION:mr adegwu n mr.rock 5555 una b big boys oh so uuna own go b fresh hennesy nt smirnoff...
Signed:walewunmi

Hehe thanks oga bouncer

1 Like 1 Share

Re: <<THE UNDERCOVER AGENT¤¤Part 1 & 2>> by D9ty7(m): 9:33pm On Dec 07, 2013
adegwurulez:
asin, i want to learn from you
Learn from me? Am still learning from you too.
Re: <<THE UNDERCOVER AGENT¤¤Part 1 & 2>> by Bulcqlay(m): 10:54am On Dec 08, 2013
Whaoo, i was able to enter despite threating by d9ty7 bouncer,,, let me grab my sit beside dis beautiful gurl,, excuse me wat ur name?
Re: <<THE UNDERCOVER AGENT¤¤Part 1 & 2>> by jhidey08(m): 11:28am On Dec 08, 2013
I am coming
Re: <<THE UNDERCOVER AGENT¤¤Part 1 & 2>> by Dchiefpriest(m): 1:05pm On Dec 08, 2013
Where this op na Pls dont keep me nd my queen waitinooooo, erm bouncer come carry this dead body out of here...
Re: <<THE UNDERCOVER AGENT¤¤Part 1 & 2>> by Solvik(f): 6:59pm On Dec 08, 2013
More power 2 elbow D9ty7 abeg don't keep us waiting cuz Ȋ̝̊̅̄ 'm liking dis story already. Its just dat dat boss is sick(Bill) Y wouldn't Ђε̲̣̣̣̥ give Richard some days off work 2 morn his wife haba.
Re: <<THE UNDERCOVER AGENT¤¤Part 1 & 2>> by D9ty7(m): 8:24pm On Dec 08, 2013
--continuation--
"Take him to detention." Bill ordered and sat down.
"You said?" Clay one of the security men asked.
"Do as i say." Bill yelled.
"Okay sir." Clay replied.
Richard was disarmed of his weapon, his security clearance card was seized. Without the security clearance card he can exit or enter the building.
Richard was fuming with anger as he was being led to detention.
"Can i call my lawyer?" Richard asked the man who took him into the room.
"i am not authorised to give you a cellphone." The man replied.
¤¤RICHARD'S OFFICE¤¤
"Hey!" Nina called on Eric.
"Hi." Eric replied.
"You are Eric right?" She asked.
"Yeah and you?" he replied.
"Nina." she responded.
"Oh! I see." Eric replied.
"Where's your dad?" She asked him.
"He went to answer one Mr Cueva's call." He replied.
"Okay. Nice meeting you." Nina said extending her hand for a handshake.
"The pleasure is mine." Eric replied taking her hands in his.
"See you around." Nina said and left.
¤¤DETENTION¤¤
Richard pressed a button on the wall near the computerised door which can only be opened with the help of a keycard and a code.
The security guarding the door entered.
"You called me sir." he said bowing down.
"Yes i need a phone." Richard requested.
"With due respect sir, you are not allowed to make calls in detention." the man said.
"But do you realise that i am the second in command to Cuevas?" Richard asked.
"Yes i know but....." the man was saying.
"No but, get me the phone and i upgrade you to security level 3 where you can be part of the backup team." Richard said.
"Okay sir. But its a risk." He added fearfully.
"It is worth taking considering its reward." Richard added and smile mischievously.
The man gave Richard the phone and he quickly dailed Nina's line.
"Nina philips on the line." she said immediately she picked the call.
"Its me Richard." he said impatiently.
"I learnt you are in detention?" She asked.
"Yes. No time for questioning now. Run a search on a man called Handy Briggs." Richard said.
"One second." Nina requested.
"He is the second in command to the C.E.O of the Villians Athlantic group. A corporation that is specialized in making weapons and explosive." Nina explained.
"Who is the ceo?" Richard asked.
"Nina philips your time is up." a voice said.
Nina looked up to see who spoke. She got the shocker of her life when she discovered that it was Bill Cuevas.

--to be continued--

3 Likes

Re: <<THE UNDERCOVER AGENT¤¤Part 1 & 2>> by LogoDWhiz(m): 8:39pm On Dec 08, 2013
Almuhsin: *enters the thread in a rush to catch the front sit and sees Dchiefpriest and his folks there already* 0oops! Hailing the sec gen.(logowhiz) and the bouncer(walewunmi) then walks and sits behind Stefikal and whispers to her ear***don't take the drink cos it is half filled with d chief priest's love portion that enchants women to him forever *****undecided All greetings to d op D9ty7 what a good startup.... more strength to you.
You are highly welcome.. What can we offer you?
Re: <<THE UNDERCOVER AGENT¤¤Part 1 & 2>> by stefikal(f): 8:45pm On Dec 08, 2013
Nina's tym is up sad
Re: <<THE UNDERCOVER AGENT¤¤Part 1 & 2>> by walewunmi(m): 9:05pm On Dec 08, 2013
Dchiefpriest: Where this op na Pls dont keep me nd my queen waitinooooo, erm bouncer come carry this dead body out of here...
Lol e neva die oh,d guy take 2much alomo wile watching d movie,e just passed out,tank God we get one extra room 4backstage just 4dis kind of tins...*carries d body,walks 2wads d back stage drop him gently on d kingsize bed,cums out 2go take my position 4 entrance!
The rock5555: *sneaks to back seat* oga thumbs up.
Mr rock I show respect oh bt ehn ny hennesy u neva drop am oh abi may I go collect am from uduak!
Bulcqlay: Whaoo, i was able to enter despite threating by d9ty7 bouncer,,, let me grab my sit beside dis beautiful gurl,, excuse me wat ur name?
Oh I just pity u ni oh because my boss d9ty7 say make I take it easy on una!
Re: <<THE UNDERCOVER AGENT¤¤Part 1 & 2>> by D9ty7(m): 9:21pm On Dec 08, 2013
walewunmi:
Oh I just pity u ni oh because my boss d9ty7 say make I take it easy on una!
take it easy on them please. Let them settle down first. After they must have settled down you can then collect a bottle of smirnoff and vodka from each of them. With the exception of LogoDWhiz, Queen xster, who again? No other person.
You can exclude Stefikal if she update her story.
Re: <<THE UNDERCOVER AGENT¤¤Part 1 & 2>> by adegwurulez(m): 9:25pm On Dec 08, 2013
see suspense na
Re: <<THE UNDERCOVER AGENT¤¤Part 1 & 2>> by stefikal(f): 9:28pm On Dec 08, 2013
D9ty7:
take it easy on them please. Let them settle down first. After they must have settled down you can then collect a bottle of smirnoff and vodka from each of them. With the exception of LogoDWhiz, Queen xster, who again? No other person.

lwtmb...see condition
Re: <<THE UNDERCOVER AGENT¤¤Part 1 & 2>> by walewunmi(m): 9:39pm On Dec 08, 2013
D9ty7:
Ok sir it's noted stefikal go n update oh!
Re: <<THE UNDERCOVER AGENT¤¤Part 1 & 2>> by walewunmi(m): 9:41pm On Dec 08, 2013
stefikal:

lwtmb...see condition
Damsel abeg go ansa my oga oh e no dey play wit condition oh!
Re: <<THE UNDERCOVER AGENT¤¤Part 1 & 2>> by Ormorlehwah(f): 9:44pm On Dec 08, 2013
I av no choice dan to wakka dey follow una thread.
Re: <<THE UNDERCOVER AGENT¤¤Part 1 & 2>> by walewunmi(m): 9:57pm On Dec 08, 2013
TO ALL OUR ESTEEMED READERS&FOLLOWERS
I wana use dis moment on behalf of I n d9ty7 2apreciate all of u guys,u've bin my oga's source of encouragement we rily wanna say a big tank u all,dis also xtends 2all our ghost readers we luv u all...ur reading satisfaction is our motivation once again we wanna say tank u all!
Signed:D9ty7&walewunmi
Re: <<THE UNDERCOVER AGENT¤¤Part 1 & 2>> by walewunmi(m): 9:59pm On Dec 08, 2013
Ormorlehwah: I av no choice dan to wakka dey follow una thread.
Tanx omolewa we appreciate u,if nid anytin lemme knw,I am d boucer of dis thread...kum take a seat at d front row damsel

1 Like

Re: <<THE UNDERCOVER AGENT¤¤Part 1 & 2>> by D9ty7(m): 10:01pm On Dec 08, 2013
Ormorlehwah: I av no choice dan to wakka dey follow una thread.
welcome here ma'am. Come and sit down beside me so that you can see my updates before i post.

1 Like

Re: <<THE UNDERCOVER AGENT¤¤Part 1 & 2>> by Almuhsin(m): 10:10pm On Dec 08, 2013
*Enters again and sits at the back row* No more trouble making.
LogoDWhiz:
* My oga am OK o. The kind water wey that bouncer pour for my body on top dat en so called king size bed b4 I regain consciousness eh! E full my bellie so tey I almost drown sef.. @ op did is great. Is like this Billy is hard,cold-hearted and harsh o. See powerundecided
Re: <<THE UNDERCOVER AGENT¤¤Part 1 & 2>> by Almuhsin(m): 10:10pm On Dec 08, 2013
*Enters again and sits at the back row* No more trouble making.
LogoDWhiz:
* My oga am OK o. The kind water wey that bouncer pour for my body on top dat en so called king size bed b4 I regain consciousness eh! E full my bellie so tey I almost drown sef.. @ op did is great. Is this Billy is hard,cold-hearted and harsh o. See powerundecided

1 Like

Re: <<THE UNDERCOVER AGENT¤¤Part 1 & 2>> by walewunmi(m): 10:38pm On Dec 08, 2013
Almuhsin: *Enters again and sits at the back row* No more trouble making.* My oga am OK o. The kind water wey that bouncer pour for my body on top dat en so called king size bed b4 I regain consciousness eh! E full my bellie so tey I almost drown sef.. @ op did is great. Is this Billy is hard,cold-hearted and harsh o. See powerundecided
My oga I'm very sorry oh I 4no won pour water bt d way wey u dey snore chai u dey disturb evrybody na I'm make I pour u showers of blessings once again I'm very sorry ur presence here is appreciated...*grins widely*
Re: <<THE UNDERCOVER AGENT¤¤Part 1 & 2>> by D9ty7(m): 10:46pm On Dec 08, 2013
Goodnight guys.
Story commencing fully tomorrow with two updates per day.
#promise#

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (33) (Reply)

YORUBA DEMONS (the Scourge Of Ladies) / Dirty Hustlers / RESTLESS - An Action/Romance Thriller

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.