Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,439 members, 7,808,572 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:36 PM

What Happens To The Soul Of The Mad Man - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Happens To The Soul Of The Mad Man (548 Views)

What Happens To Olisa Metuh's N300million Bail Money? - Pastor Adeboye's Son / Lagos Pastor Heals Mad Man On The Street (Photos) / RCCG: Mad Man Disrupts Church Service As Members Scamper For Safety (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Happens To The Soul Of The Mad Man by nell07(m): 4:11pm On Dec 05, 2013
For those who believe in judgement after physical physical death, and that every one will be judged for his actions, please I would like to know if that EXCLUDES the mad man (mentally ill) by the roadside
Re: What Happens To The Soul Of The Mad Man by Eragablessen(m): 4:50pm On Dec 05, 2013
And God said my Child..! I know you, from the day you were born and even till the day you'ld leave this world, and whenever you leave this world, I (God) shall throw a big feast heaven has ever witnessed to welcome you home.

Let God handle the madmen.

Shalom .......!
Re: What Happens To The Soul Of The Mad Man by Ruq: 8:23pm On Dec 05, 2013
Eragablessen: And God said my Child..! I know you, from the day you were born and even till the day you'ld leave this world, and whenever you leave this world, I (God) shall throw a big feast heaven has ever witnessed to welcome you home.

Let God handle the madmen.

Shalom .......!

So this means God already knows where we'll end up ? so what's the use of existing if He already knows where we will be. that aside, what will happen to cannibals or bushmen who have never heard the name Jesus, since y'all preach that those who don't know him, will definitely perish.

(1) (Reply)

The Days Of Noah / Tithing / 10 Facts About Atheism And More

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.