Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,501 members, 7,808,851 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:55 PM

Andyblaze's Official Music Chart, Updates And Reviews Thread - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Andyblaze's Official Music Chart, Updates And Reviews Thread (2044 Views)

NEW OFFICIAL MUSIC>> Korede Bello – Cold Outside (prod By Don Jazzy) / Nigerian Music Chart[3rd Feb To 6th Feb] / Nigerian Music Chart On NL Debuts 2mao (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Andyblaze's Official Music Chart, Updates And Reviews Thread by Andyblaze: 4:24pm On Dec 05, 2013
cool

Well This Is Like My Personal Music diary Library. Here I Will Be Continously Updating My Best/Most Played Tracks Of The Moment And Also My Favourite Lines And SnapShots From Music Videos......

You Can Contribute As Well If U Wanna Or U Can View, Learn And Move On.....

Here We Go.................
Re: Andyblaze's Official Music Chart, Updates And Reviews Thread by Andyblaze: 4:40pm On Dec 05, 2013
Four Tracks I Just Can't Seem To Get Enough Of Right Now....Dayuuum

Drake - Worst Behaviour

I'm so in love with that '' Hold Up, Hold My Phone, They Never Used To Wanna Hear Us, TurnUp! Remember? Mu'fucka Never Loved Us, Remember? Mu'fucka? Remember?'' Man Drake Is One Heavy Light Skinned Nigger! Video Is Crack!!! I Think Its Cool How Drake Gives Off A No-nonsense Aura In The Visuals...
Check It Out Asap

Ice Prince Ft. ChipMunk - Mercy

When VJ Adams Of Soundcity First Told Me He's Been Vibing To This Jam For 2 Days Straight, I Thought Blood Was Exagerrating But Dayuuum Track Is Wicked!!! ChipMunk Delivered Like A Midwife grin
Love His '' I Get Girls In Different Flavours, One From Kingston One From Lagos '' Line.
As For The Aboki Crooner, Dude Never Flops. He Was On Point Like The Decimal grin

Patoranking Ft. Timaya - Alubarika
No One Can Crucify Me If I Said, This Is Nigeria's Best Reggae Tune Of 2013

Rich Homie Quan - Better Watch What You Saying

If You're Conversant With ATL Music, You'll Know RichHomieQuan. Did I Mention He's My Cousin? Well I'll Tell U Something, Future Stole Rich Homie Quan's Style Of What I Call Sorrow Rap.
Just Check Out ''Type Of Way'' And This Track And You'll Know This Kid Is The ''Future'' grin

To be continued.....
Re: Andyblaze's Official Music Chart, Updates And Reviews Thread by Nobody: 4:55pm On Dec 05, 2013
ICEPRINCE AND SOUND SULTAN----Pray
Re: Andyblaze's Official Music Chart, Updates And Reviews Thread by Andyblaze: 7:42pm On Dec 05, 2013
screenagerjoe: ICEPRINCE AND SOUND SULTAN----Pray
From The Fire Of Zamani Album?

Btw I Hope He Does A Video For Mercy
Re: Andyblaze's Official Music Chart, Updates And Reviews Thread by Nobody: 8:51am On Dec 06, 2013
YEA
Andyblaze:
From The Fire Of Zamani Album?

Btw I Hope He Does A Video For Mercy
Re: Andyblaze's Official Music Chart, Updates And Reviews Thread by ikelvin(m): 1:23pm On Dec 06, 2013
Why do u guys want to mess this thread up with all this hidden posts? I actually read the posts before it was hidden and I see nothing wrong with them
Re: Andyblaze's Official Music Chart, Updates And Reviews Thread by Andyblaze: 2:11pm On Dec 06, 2013
ikelvin: Why do u guys want to mess this thread up with all this hidden posts? I actually read the posts before it was hidden and I see nothing wrong with them

Its that GOM dude.

BTW... What genre of music is your favorite
Re: Andyblaze's Official Music Chart, Updates And Reviews Thread by Andyblaze: 2:12pm On Dec 06, 2013
ejifranks: .
Enjoy new GO and DIE music!! jam of life

https://www.nairaland.com/1541612/new-music-go-die-tne

http:///ubig3el2jbb4
Sweet music

Loool am downloading it ATM
Re: Andyblaze's Official Music Chart, Updates And Reviews Thread by ikelvin(m): 5:34pm On Dec 06, 2013
Andyblaze:

Its that GOM dude.

BTW... What genre of music is your favorite
Afro beats, hip hop, afro rap and pop.
Re: Andyblaze's Official Music Chart, Updates And Reviews Thread by Andyblaze: 6:29pm On Dec 06, 2013
ikelvin:
Afro beats, hip hop, afro rap and pop.

Same here...but I don't dig hardcore hiphop.
Re: Andyblaze's Official Music Chart, Updates And Reviews Thread by Nobody: 6:55pm On Dec 06, 2013
Andyblaze:

Same here...but I don't dig hardcore hiphop.

you are missing out from life mahn... wtf mahn wtf shocked
Re: Andyblaze's Official Music Chart, Updates And Reviews Thread by ikelvin(m): 8:14pm On Dec 06, 2013
deejay_harry1:

Lols...... abi? cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Andyblaze's Official Music Chart, Updates And Reviews Thread by Andyblaze: 12:42am On Dec 07, 2013
deejay_harry1:

lol people tell me that alot..but then i find it easier to listen to drake's kinda rap than the kinda hiphop the likes of Common, B.I.G et all make. I just get bored whenever i listen to it.
In a sentence; I'm A Commercial Rap Fan... cheesy tongue
Re: Andyblaze's Official Music Chart, Updates And Reviews Thread by Andyblaze: 12:51am On Dec 07, 2013
Before I Go To Bed I Would Wanna Drop A Few Music Updates

Avicii
Wow! I Got To See What This Pop Sensation Looked Like Today. It Was Defo Not What I Expected Him To Look Like But Hey, Dude Is Cool. I Actually Saw Him On T.V Not In Person. Man His Latest Song Is Growing On Me! Dude's Voice Is Impeccable.

Lorde
She Has Had Her Break This Year And I Must Confess ''Royals'' Wasn't A Song I Would Wanna Listen To But It Has Began Growing On Me, So Ummm Don't Be Surprised If U See It Making My Next Top Favourite Songs Of The Moment.

Finally, Mc Galaxy Ft. Davido - Nek Unek Is On Tune I Think Y'all Should Check Out. It Seems Singing In Efik Will Never Go Wrong These Days.

Goodnight cool

2 Likes

Re: Andyblaze's Official Music Chart, Updates And Reviews Thread by Andyblaze: 12:01pm On Dec 09, 2013
Its a new week

Watchout for a new week chart by the end of this week tho i seriously doubt any significant changes

cool
Re: Andyblaze's Official Music Chart, Updates And Reviews Thread by Andyblaze: 10:52pm On Dec 09, 2013
Kanye West - Bound2

Like Most Good Songs This Wasn't A Song I Loved At First But Its Growing Rapidly On Me. Love Kim's 'Urh Uhn Baby' grin And Kanye Did A Good Job Too. Not His Most Epic Work Ever But Then That Line About Some Ladies Taking Champagne But Still Looking Thirsty Is Cray As F! cheesy cheesy
BTW I Gotta Say For Me Kim's The Hottest White Female Celeb. Even After Childbirth That Body Is Still Banging! Pretty Face To Also Go With It, Dayuuum.
However, Kanye Needs To Slow Down On His Whole 'Crucifixion Remake' Thingy. I Don't Appreciate That As I Am A Christian! sad

1 Like

Re: Andyblaze's Official Music Chart, Updates And Reviews Thread by Nastydroid(m): 12:47am On Dec 10, 2013
*following*
Re: Andyblaze's Official Music Chart, Updates And Reviews Thread by Nobody: 7:23am On Dec 10, 2013
Andyblaze: Kanye West - Bound2

Like Most Good Songs This Wasn't A Song I Loved At First But Its Growing Rapidly On Me. Love Kim's 'Urh Uhn Baby' grin And Kanye Did A Good Job Too. Not His Most Epic Work Ever But Then That Line About Some Ladies Taking Champagne But Still Looking Thirsty Is Cray As F! cheesy cheesy
BTW I Gotta Say For Me Kim's The Hottest White Female Celeb. Even After Childbirth That Body Is Still Banging! Pretty Face To Also Go With It, Dayuuum.
However, Kanye Needs To Slow Down On His Whole 'Crucifixion Remake' Thingy. I Don't Appreciate That As I Am A Christian! sad
I love the song too! "Uh uh honey" grin
Re: Andyblaze's Official Music Chart, Updates And Reviews Thread by Andyblaze: 10:26am On Dec 10, 2013
mayapop: I love the song too! "Uh uh honey" grin
Oh my bad i said baby cheesy Thanks for following hun.
Re: Andyblaze's Official Music Chart, Updates And Reviews Thread by Andyblaze: 10:27am On Dec 10, 2013
Nastydroid: *following*
thanks bro cool
Re: Andyblaze's Official Music Chart, Updates And Reviews Thread by Nobody: 6:18pm On Dec 16, 2013
Andyblaze: Kanye West - Bound2

Same here, Bound2 like the entire 'yeezus' album sounds so different,kanye really experimented with the album and while it hasn't been commercially successful,it still topped most critics 'best album' yearend charts
Btw, the sane andyblaze has a nice personality

(1) (2) (Reply)

(pics) Desmond Elliot Caught Staring At Genevieve's Breast... / DOWNLOAD FULL ALBUM: Russ – Zoo [zip, Itunes + 320 Kbps] / DOWNLOAD INSTRUMENTAL: Tekno Ft Zlatan - Agege

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.