Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,134 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:45 AM

Andyblaze's Official Music Chart, Updates And Reviews Thread - Music/Radio (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Andyblaze's Official Music Chart, Updates And Reviews Thread (2046 Views)

NEW OFFICIAL MUSIC>> Korede Bello – Cold Outside (prod By Don Jazzy) / Nigerian Music Chart[3rd Feb To 6th Feb] / Nigerian Music Chart On NL Debuts 2mao (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Andyblaze's Official Music Chart, Updates And Reviews Thread by Yemlizzy(f): 9:05pm On Dec 16, 2013
So crazy about Avicil.....following cheesy
Re: Andyblaze's Official Music Chart, Updates And Reviews Thread by Andyblaze: 11:08pm On Dec 16, 2013
emk4lif:
Same here, Bound2 like the entire 'yeezus' album sounds so different,kanye really experimented with the album and while it hasn't been commercially successful,it still topped most critics 'best album' yearend charts
Btw, the sane andyblaze has a nice personality

cheesy thanks tho&true that
Re: Andyblaze's Official Music Chart, Updates And Reviews Thread by Andyblaze: 11:17pm On Dec 16, 2013
Will I Am Ft. Wiz Khalifa & Miley Cyrus - Feeling Myself

It really amazes me how Will of the not so longer active group black eyed peas has managed to hang in there and remain relevant when other members of the group including the once chart topping Fergie seem to to fizzled out of the Music. It has sure got to take a lot of talent and hardwork. For over a decade this icon has been churning out badass beats and songs and his latest effort has not been different.

Feeling Myself is an egocentric feel good song laced on a modern teckno-pop beat in which the three artistes basically brag talk about how cool and swagged up they are.
It seems no song with Miley can go wrong these days cool She was so on point!
My younger days crush during the heydays off Hannah Montana cheesy

Check This Song Out Asap, If U've Not cool
Re: Andyblaze's Official Music Chart, Updates And Reviews Thread by Andyblaze: 11:19pm On Dec 16, 2013
Yemlizzy: So crazy about Avicil.....following cheesy
wink thanks
Re: Andyblaze's Official Music Chart, Updates And Reviews Thread by Yemlizzy(f): 9:57am On Dec 17, 2013
Andyblaze: wink thanks
Dont mention,its nothing.

1 Like

Re: Andyblaze's Official Music Chart, Updates And Reviews Thread by Andyblaze: 10:09pm On Dec 27, 2013
Up And Coming Through Edition

Yung L - S.O.S- Mr Marley on Deck!!! Aooowwwh! Omor no need to talk too much, Mr Marley is a true representation of J town's talent. The Video for this song is Sick and it features that Bald-headed model Onila was hyping once in Celebrity session. Yung Ella! Ya head dey there!

Kamar - Darling Darling - Signed to one of the fastest growing Record labels in Africa, this Aristokrat records artiste was first made familiar to the Nigerian music audience in Pucado's Imposter track and not long after, he released this track. Darling Darling has been on my lips all day. I don't just know why(maybe cuz its a good song).
I think yall should watch out for this dude. His voice is unique.

Posly Td - Notorious + Emini
If you never hear about this Guy and you dey claim say u be HipHop head then you dey deceive yourself. It takes time for songs to grow on me but the first day I heard NOTORIOUS it became my favourite. I googled Posly and found out about his previous track EMINI. This dude is Nigeria's best up and coming Rapper. If you have a better option show me. This dude goes goes HARD on the rules of HipHop like a DICKtator grin. He has this fierce and no-nonsense mode of rapping that has already endeared him to many. Seems he has a beef with Skales or some rapper. Wish him the best!!!
Re: Andyblaze's Official Music Chart, Updates And Reviews Thread by freda506(f): 10:17pm On Dec 27, 2013
Andyblaze: Up And Coming Through Edition

Kamar - Darling Darling - Signed to one of the fastest growing Record labels in Africa, this Aristokrat records artiste was first made familiar to the Nigerian music audience in Pucado's Imposter track and not long after, he released this track. Darling Darling has been on my lips all day. I don't just know why(maybe cuz its a good song).
I think yall should watch out for this dude. His voice is unique.
i like this dude too cool
Re: Andyblaze's Official Music Chart, Updates And Reviews Thread by Andyblaze: 10:38pm On Dec 27, 2013
freda506: i like this dude too cool

Yeah! Dude is cool. But I felt that darling darling song was a little bit too long. Watchu think?
Re: Andyblaze's Official Music Chart, Updates And Reviews Thread by Nobody: 10:46pm On Dec 27, 2013
Andyblaze:

Yeah! Dude is cool. But I felt that darling darling song was a little bit too long. Watchu think?
how will you feel if i derail the thread with a pic of an angry infant kid?? grin
Re: Andyblaze's Official Music Chart, Updates And Reviews Thread by Andyblaze: 10:49pm On Dec 27, 2013
deejay_harry1: how will you feel if i derail the thread with a pic of an angry infant kid?? grin

Lool bro. That one no good!

But seriously have you found out that song I talked to you about in the afternoon?
Re: Andyblaze's Official Music Chart, Updates And Reviews Thread by Nobody: 10:52pm On Dec 27, 2013
Andyblaze:

Lool bro. That one no good!

But seriously have you found out that song I talked to you about in the afternoon?
as per say you said he was screaming , love love... im guessing it might be "Maleek Berry – Love You ft.
Wizkid"
Re: Andyblaze's Official Music Chart, Updates And Reviews Thread by Andyblaze: 10:55pm On Dec 27, 2013
deejay_harry1: as per say you said he was screaming , love love... im guessing it might be "Maleek Berry – Love You ft.
Wizkid"

Sh!t!!! No be am! Dig deeper bro!

1 Like

Re: Andyblaze's Official Music Chart, Updates And Reviews Thread by Nobody: 11:02pm On Dec 27, 2013
Andyblaze:

Yes Yes Yesh!!!!!! That's it! OMG Thanks bro.

You na my guy joor!
nothing do you my guy.. hehe grin cheesy cool brotherly of life
Re: Andyblaze's Official Music Chart, Updates And Reviews Thread by Andyblaze: 11:03pm On Dec 27, 2013
deejay_harry1: nothing do you my guy.. hehe grin cheesy cool brotherly of life

Read my previous comment again angry angry
Re: Andyblaze's Official Music Chart, Updates And Reviews Thread by Nobody: 11:07pm On Dec 27, 2013
Andyblaze:

Read my previous comment again angry angry
you get any small part from the song?? as in any lil info??
Re: Andyblaze's Official Music Chart, Updates And Reviews Thread by Andyblaze: 11:23pm On Dec 27, 2013
deejay_harry1: you get any small part from the song?? as in any lil info??

I'll try get more info about it tomorrow bro
Re: Andyblaze's Official Music Chart, Updates And Reviews Thread by Nobody: 11:26pm On Dec 27, 2013
Andyblaze:

I'll try get more info about it tomorrow bro
ayt mahnn.. always on bro.. pm me ur pin..
Re: Andyblaze's Official Music Chart, Updates And Reviews Thread by freda506(f): 11:28pm On Dec 27, 2013
Andyblaze:

yeah it was

1 Like

Re: Andyblaze's Official Music Chart, Updates And Reviews Thread by Andyblaze: 6:15pm On Dec 30, 2013
#Worst

Re: Andyblaze's Official Music Chart, Updates And Reviews Thread by Andyblaze: 6:25pm On Dec 30, 2013
Behaviour angry angry

Re: Andyblaze's Official Music Chart, Updates And Reviews Thread by Andyblaze: 12:58am On Dec 31, 2013
At this point, Director X has
recreated the three experiences that
have shaped Drake's life: his bar
mitzvah in "HYFR," growing up in
Toronto in "Started From The
Bottom," and finally, spending his
summers in Memphis with his father
in "Worst Behavior." It's easy for X to
work with Drake, he says, because he
always just wants his videos to stand
out.
They do.
The video for the Nothing Was The
Same cut premiered yesterday, and
it's almost 10 minutes long—with
almost half of he video dedicated to
another skit with OVO's OB O'Brien,
Ryan Silverstein, Juicy J, and Project
Pat—and an owl suit. Sound familiar?
They did the same sort of breakdown
in his "Started From The Bottom" clip
in a grocery store. Where we saw
Drake dancing down the street with
snow falling and his mother standing
on the porch, we now watch Dennis
Graham lay down some music in the
studio and dance in a parking lot
with Drake's uncles—and make a
visit to what was his grandmother's
house.
Between the opening scene in Willie
Mitchell's Royal Studios to Drake
parading down Beale St., the visuals
pay homage to where he spend his
summers growing up. We called
Director X to have him break down
some of the scenes in the video, like
where they found Unsweet Tea,
whose idea the skit was, and the
finale scene with "From Time"
playing chopped and slopped.
Here's a scene-by-scene breakdown
with the legendary Director X:
"Drake writes his own treatments. He
came up with the whole concept, and
we started in early October. He
already had the idea together, and
took it to Memphis to see his father’s
side of the family. Dennis is the man
in Memphis, and Willie Mitchell is his
family."
Re: Andyblaze's Official Music Chart, Updates And Reviews Thread by Andyblaze: 12:58am On Dec 31, 2013
"In those scenes, those are all of his
uncles, in the beginning. It’s all of his
family."

m.noisey.vice.com/blog/director-x-drake-worst-behavior-video
Re: Andyblaze's Official Music Chart, Updates And Reviews Thread by MzHolly(f): 2:23pm On Sep 21, 2014
Following
Re: Andyblaze's Official Music Chart, Updates And Reviews Thread by Andyblaze: 7:40pm On Oct 16, 2014
Runtown - Baby Answer

First day i downloaded this song, i listened to it twice and deleted it as close to #crap...all of a sudden weeks later i found myself humming it. I kept wondering 'which song be this self' and then i remembered and had to re-download and DAMN! Its been played everyday on my phone. Melodious catchy hook and sweet verses and a nice Video to cap it all. Baby Answer is defintely a banging tune every Nigerian should check out!
Re: Andyblaze's Official Music Chart, Updates And Reviews Thread by Andyblaze: 7:55pm On Oct 16, 2014
August Alsina Ft. Rick Ross - Benediction

Another DAMN! No more like DAYUUUM! This Is Coke! This Is Yayo! We all thought the Black Dudes holding it down when it comes to RnB were Breezy, Derulo and Trigga but August has steadily risen from the streets to stardom. First got attached to his music after his 'I Luv This Sh*t' song featuring Trinidad James and then I heard Benediction many weeks ago and i gotta admit alongside the Video, this is my favourite RnB song For the Past 2 months.....Dayuuum...August is sleek, voice is smooth, the BOSS delivers...what else could we want in a track. Very nice tune devoid of half naked models or cuss lines. I Love This Sh*t!
Re: Andyblaze's Official Music Chart, Updates And Reviews Thread by judaboom: 8:12pm On Oct 16, 2014
Promote online, your songs, dance crew, modelling works and design skills.
Visit us at our Benin office: No 14 Giwa-Amu road off Airport road, G.R.A Benin-city.
Or
For more enquiries call
Ikye on +2348078987152,

Add Us On BBM 26312889.
AND
Please Like Us On Facebook @ http://www.facebook.com/sagemusicgroup

(1) (2) (Reply)

Leke Benson - Pay Day / Black Solo: Naija Dance Hall King! / Dagrin (rip) - Sisi Eko | http://wetin-dey.com

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.