Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,854 members, 7,802,738 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:22 PM

Something You Saw As A Child, That No One Saw Or Believes You Till This Day. - Family (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Something You Saw As A Child, That No One Saw Or Believes You Till This Day. (138270 Views)

Things Every Young Person Should Know In This Day And Age / Please Advice! How To Guide A Child That Shows Early Sign Of Homosexuality. / How Can You Locate Your Lost Child, Whom You Saw As A Baby Now Over Twenty Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (34) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Something You Saw As A Child, That No One Saw Or Believes You Till This Day. by Malakh: 12:05pm On Nov 20, 2014
God and demons have their own servants and prophets, and Masters open the eyes and ears of their servants and prophets, when you read the Torah, a Master bores an hole in the ear of his or her servant,literally and spiritually, question is who is their Master?

2 Likes

Re: Something You Saw As A Child, That No One Saw Or Believes You Till This Day. by venivedivici(m): 12:12pm On Nov 20, 2014
Meeeeeeeeyn, I've been following this thread as well. Literally got Goosebumps too.

Well, one incident I vividly remember is from primary school, in the North. There was a graveyard not too far from my school, and it was an alternative route if you didn't come in from the main road. I never used to follow that route because my mom would normally drop me in school, but on one or two occasions I had taken it home with some friends, and we'd flex our transport money.
There was this particular day that there wasn't fuel in the car (fuel scarcity during the Abacha heyday), and my mom gave me transport instead. I decided to take the route because I wanted to have some extra money for recess. On getting to the graveyard (which of course they said was haunted), I saw a man coming from a distance, riding a bicycle. It was a bit strange because it was a short cut for pedestrians, motorists and bikers would normally use the road. As he got closer I could see that he was extraordinarily tall, and bicycle seemed to be shimmering, like it was a mirage. I was really frightened, but there was nothing I could do, so I kept on going. When he was just about to pass me I looked into his eyes and there were no irises or pupils: they were just green, shiny green, and when he smiled at me, he was toothless.
When he passed, I took some steps forward, trying to act calm, and when I looked back, he was gone.
The next thing I remember was being seated in class.
As an adult, I've come to disbelieve in ghosts and the like, but I still know that there's the metaphysical as much as the physical.
Will update as it comes to mind.
I'm new here, but for what it's worth, this's the most interesting thread I've come across here.

6 Likes

Re: Something You Saw As A Child, That No One Saw Or Believes You Till This Day. by Nobody: 12:13pm On Nov 20, 2014
iheanyi40:
bros shun o, na 4 midnight i been de read am grin
so u mean se all those muscles wel dey ur body dem dey useless
Re: Something You Saw As A Child, That No One Saw Or Believes You Till This Day. by Paulv(m): 12:13pm On Nov 20, 2014
i touch mum she open her eyes i told to luk @ dos gels cls to her she didnt see anytin.i incris my pryer.at dis point i ws alredy filin weak be4 d pasto left d aulta nd lay his hand on me.(mind u)av neva gone to d chch b 4.nd d atendac is almst 150
Re: Something You Saw As A Child, That No One Saw Or Believes You Till This Day. by eneres: 12:16pm On Nov 20, 2014
emusmith:

I believe you...
can you show us for some doudter's sake...
that was in 2010. The phone got bad 2yrs ago
Re: Something You Saw As A Child, That No One Saw Or Believes You Till This Day. by century106: 12:16pm On Nov 20, 2014
More from me; my late father (may his very kind soul rest in peace) was the most healthy and peace loving man that anyone would ever expect to die without even being sick. The night before he died, me and my elder brother sat together and my brother kept singing this hymn that was used in the church the previous Sunday and all I could hear in the song was sorrow and wailing. I told my brother to stop singing the song but he was surprised and told me its a joyful song. When he got to the part in the song that says: God is the father of the fatherless, at that point, like a revelation I knew for sure we would soon be fatherless. I was woken up around 3 AM that night by my mother and the first thing I asked her was if my father was dead, shocked she said he has been rushed to the hospital. That he heard some noise outside in the middle of the night and he came to see what was making the noise and the very healthy man I know couldn't stand on his feet again (chai). I reluctantly went to school that morning because she (mother) insisted we all went to school that morning. My school is a bit far from the house, so while in the class, I wasn't in the presence, my mind was far; I was blaming myself for letting my brother go on with that song and all of a sudden in my deep thought I heard a very loud wailing/cry. I came back to consciousness then I asked people sitting around me in the class, nobody heard anything. I knew for sure that was the same minute life left my healthy father's body. Minutes later, I fell into a trance and the omepuru onye odigiri - the greatest philanthropist (my late father) came to me and told me to take care of my younger brothers. I woke up, picked my books and went home. Reaching my house I couldn't find a way into the house as it was as if the entire community gathered in our compound - then I knew my father was loved by all. I didn't cry a wink because I saw it all coming. More than 2 decades and a half; I still miss that man. My childhood hero!

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Something You Saw As A Child, That No One Saw Or Believes You Till This Day. by Malakh: 12:22pm On Nov 20, 2014
I know someone like that too, a female, it's her husband beating her for sleeping with another, she doesn't know she is married to him, but I know [author=Joel3 post=20749596]

maybe its her spirit husband who come in search for her if she is really fucking some other guy it happens like that. as they always watch the show.

there is this girl i know who only get the beating of her life each time she had sex, that night its a war for her with beating. there are sometime she collapse and end up in the hospital. she was in the church always for several deliverance here and there but no solution, and i don't know what her condition is right now. but i pray God help her. [/quote]

1 Like

Re: Something You Saw As A Child, That No One Saw Or Believes You Till This Day. by Gemc3(f): 12:25pm On Nov 20, 2014
MightyFortress:
I love this thread!

Me too! cheesy . . . Though i had to suspend reading it last night till this morning. Fear bin wan finish me!

1 Like

Re: Something You Saw As A Child, That No One Saw Or Believes You Till This Day. by Lovexme(m): 12:26pm On Nov 20, 2014
daroz:

smileyhow did u know? Its USS. UDSS is the secondary School.

I graduated from Uniben.

1 Like

Re: Something You Saw As A Child, That No One Saw Or Believes You Till This Day. by iheanyi40(m): 12:44pm On Nov 20, 2014
stardragon:

so u mean se all those muscles wel dey ur body dem dey useless
4 we r not fighting against flesh n blood but against principalities n powers" u neva cum across am 4 bible ?

2 Likes

Re: Something You Saw As A Child, That No One Saw Or Believes You Till This Day. by daroz(m): 12:57pm On Nov 20, 2014
Lovexme:

I graduated from Uniben.
K, good. Me too

1 Like

Re: Something You Saw As A Child, That No One Saw Or Believes You Till This Day. by GraceBestowed(f): 12:58pm On Nov 20, 2014
XavierSmiley:

I STRONGLY believe u. I always had the "de javu" feelings when I was much younger....seeing things like they've happened. things never took me by surprise. As I grew older I found I have the gift of "reading" people... I see things before they happen. I also began hearing God (though I particularly asked for this gift)... I mean God's "audible" voice. At a phase in my life, I wrestled with demons....ugly looking things... one in particular was greenish, slimy, a reptile..more like an alligator but with a cone-like/triangular head. I also casted out a very black, short demon..the demon first went to my mum's room...she wrestled with it and casted it out then it came to my own room...it was at daybreak my mum described what she saw and it was EXACTLY what I saw and castes out too.

Again, I had the leading to preach salvation to someone (a very young girl then), the night I spoke to her, I had a vision (an open vision)...my eyes were open, wasn't asleep AT ALL, I saw her and then I saw someone like Jesus Christ (I strongly believe it's Him)... he was all Light, glowing and white...couldnt see His face, only His figure....and then a Star dropped on me from heaven...He kept the star for me and immediately I heard the Voice telling me to read Daniel 12:3.....a star for me for turning one to righteousness. ...today that same young lady is a prophetess...a seer....she sees and hears God...God needed me to talk to her cos He had and still has need of her.

At a time while walking I hear God telling me about people...I just KNEW Them....their history, background, problems, solutions and all.... GOD IS REAL!!! demons/devil is real! These are facts revealed to me through walking with God... I CANT deny Him cos of these ebcounters.

Out of all I have read so far this is by far the best post! God enhances our spiritual experiences by revealing Himself and opening our spiritual eyes!!

You're blessed!

5 Likes

Re: Something You Saw As A Child, That No One Saw Or Believes You Till This Day. by Nobody: 1:06pm On Nov 20, 2014
i saw a minotaur smiled at me in our school toilet back then. i told my classmates, but they thought i was crazy and i prolly needed a shrink or a rehab.
Re: Something You Saw As A Child, That No One Saw Or Believes You Till This Day. by Lipzlikeshugar(f): 1:17pm On Nov 20, 2014
MrCork:
.......While joggin at night...saw nigeria version of superman Flynn next to a plane..and then I ask him for direction!! angry
Emmanuel udoh
Re: Something You Saw As A Child, That No One Saw Or Believes You Till This Day. by ibdeals1(m): 1:20pm On Nov 20, 2014
daroz:
My 1st experience happened when I was in primary two. It was a staff school in one of the federal university in the south south(name withheld). After break, my class teacher (Mrs Uche) was teaching us social studies, it was an interesting topic and we where all paying close attention to her. All of a sudden I observed that two transparent figure floated into the class through the roof close to the teachers table. They seems not to have legs, but from waist region upwards, they had the structure of human and they were floating in the air. These two figures seems to be fighting each other at 1st, but I latter realised it was play fight. The play was so intense and serious, but they seemed to be enjoying themselves. I saw all that was happening because my seat was at the back of the class. But I observe that I was the only one who seems to be observing these strange figures and what they where doing. I was so terrified but still felt safer than those sitting in the front seat, though they didn't know what was happening.
But all of a sudden they immediately stoped whatever they were doing and face both faced my direction. They were both faceless and up to 85% transparent but I knew they were directly looking at me. It was like that for some seconds till gradually they started moving towards my direction. I was so terrified and sweat began to gush out of my body. But fortunatly for me, when they were half way to where I was, another similar figure floated in through d wall, probably coming from another class room. As soon as the first two figures sighted it, they rushed to it in a playful fight mood and within seconds they were all inter-woven and before I knew what was happening they rolled out of the classroom through d wall. I was still so frightened, my body was shaking seriously. I felt d huge to ease my self, but my legs couldn't sustain me when I tried to stand up, so I sat down again. After some minutes I began to feel a bit relieved. But just when I thought it was over, those first two figures floated into the classroom again. This time around they where moving swiftly towards me. I immediately beckoned on the kid on my right hand side in a whisper, drawing his attention to what is happening. He didn't understand what I was saying neither did he seem to also observe what was happening. Before I knew what was happening, those two transparent and floating creatures went for my legs and started pulling them. That was when the struggle started. In other to free my legs from the strange hands, I started hitting my legs on my desk and the chair in front of me. When they pesisted, I had no other option than to cry for help, loudly at the top of my voice. Immediately all eyes turned to my direction. The creatures stopped dragging but still had a grip on my legs. I started shouting again screening on top of my voice..'help, they are holding my legs'. All of all sudden I saw my teacher rushed to my side, dragged me up from my seat, held me in her arms. She started to inquire from me what the problem was. By then I observed those figures had moved swiftly to the front of the class. When I tried to explain what was happening, no one seems to understand what I was saying or see what I was seeing. But the whole class was thrown into rancor, it even attracted few teachers from other classes. To cut the long story short, the figures disappeared or departed and everything calm down eventually. My lovely petty teacher made me seat down in a seat very close to her. She was smiling at me, trying to make me feel relax and safe, but I knew she didn't believe everything I said, or so I thought. She was just too educated and exposed for that.
After sometime, she must have observed my temperature was getting high and I was almost fainting. I remembered I was taken to the sick bay, from where I was rushed to the main university health Centre in d school ambulance, after they have contacted my dad through his office line. Less than 10mims after we got to the health centre my dad was already with us. It was easy for him cos his office was close by(faculty of science ). But the funny thing was that as at that time my dad got there, I was fully myself. Normal temperature, I was even smiling when I was naratting the story to him. He was relax seems not to believe whatever I said. But he never told me so, he only told me to stop talking and and try to relax. Series of test was done and I neither had malaria non typhoid, however I was given paracetamol and multivites to take home. The next day at school I became d talk among the whole students of the school. I began to hear the different versions of the incident and I felt embarrassed. However, Lots of events happened after that day, but that is a story for another day.

damn scary cry shocked..tell me more of the other stories
Re: Something You Saw As A Child, That No One Saw Or Believes You Till This Day. by Nobody: 1:21pm On Nov 20, 2014
November 20, 2005... a Sunday.
I was in the Church. The Pastor was teaching in Sunday School...

I call this A Trance:
With my eyes opened, I saw a very bright light emanating from the direction of the pastor...I could hear him but couldn't see him... The light was so bright that my eyes were hurting me..

I told my pastor, he prayed for me...

Now I understand that was God showing me the intensity of His Word...

Some experiences are good to establish your faith in certain areas...

2 Likes

Re: Something You Saw As A Child, That No One Saw Or Believes You Till This Day. by wumispell: 1:22pm On Nov 20, 2014
Amazing post, i saw a hand like a red glove used for electricity under the bed when was about to sleep and screamed only for my parents to check it out, its was the red bed spread that came out the bottom being dressed in... I looked at myself and realized my thoughts made me see that cloth as a glove... lol.. I was about 5,6

1 Like

Re: Something You Saw As A Child, That No One Saw Or Believes You Till This Day. by Jephz(m): 2:19pm On Nov 20, 2014
shaizegotswag:
. Exactly the same thing happens to me
xame wit me o
Re: Something You Saw As A Child, That No One Saw Or Believes You Till This Day. by holatin(m): 2:34pm On Nov 20, 2014
century106:

It's been ages so I don't remember the author's name but the author is a Catholic priest and I read this book in 1996. If you are a Catholic and really need the book, you can visit one of them Pauline libraries to see if you can get one. Alternatively if you know a catholic priest in southeast Nigeria, he is likely to have a copy of that book.
k
Re: Something You Saw As A Child, That No One Saw Or Believes You Till This Day. by Gemc3(f): 2:45pm On Nov 20, 2014
Truckpusher:
Always innocent until we corrupt them with our own wahala. cheesy

My same niece told me that she knew that she came out from her mom's stomach but where exactly did she come out from - I told her to ask her mom,she said that her mom keep promising to tell her. Na so me self come confuse grin

Kids nowadays no more than they should know - honestly.

They are just innocently curious. lol
Re: Something You Saw As A Child, That No One Saw Or Believes You Till This Day. by daroz(m): 3:20pm On Nov 20, 2014
ibdeals1:

damn scary cry shocked..tell me more of the other stories
It was in the middle of the night, I think I was in primary 5 or so. I woke up in d middle of the night quite terrified. I don't know why I was afraid, because its not that I had a night mere. I closed my eyes and tried to sleep, but I couldn't because I was really afraid. I looked at my younger brother who was sleeping beside me, he was so innocently sound asleep and I was jealous. So somehow, something made me to stand on my feet, walked to the window and tried to peep through it. The window directly faced the side of my house, which is a piece of land that has nothing but different kinds of trees in them. Trees like pawpaw, mango, guava, oranges, peer, plantain, etc. So as I peepped through the window, everything seems normal, till all of a suden I observed something moving on the floor in the free space btw the trees and the house. As I looked closer I observed the object was in form and shape of the shadow of a human. It was like a shadow without a (physical) body, and it was moving about that side of the compound. I stayed glued to where I was standing. I couldn't move, but I never stopped looking. I was watching, hiding behind the curtains, in a way I won't been seen(at least not physically.) After some few minutes it went towards the trees and disappeared into it.

The next day I went to examine the trees to see if there was anything unusual about the place(I was so familier with the place cos that is where I, my siblings and neighbour kids normally do our Bojuboju during the day). Everything looked normal. I walked away and till date I never told anyone, but from that day onwards I made sure I avoided dat section of the compound whenever I can, and I never dare looked out of my window late at night.

The fortunate thing is that about two years latter, my dad removed those trees and started erecting a building on the it. I was in SS2 when he completed the project and tennants moved in. Pple have been living in the house and I/ we have not heard or seen anything strange about the place eversince. The thing must have relocated or it never really lived there, but was just passing by.

I had other experiences

I don't know if these experiences was what affected my health as I was growing up, cos I was always fallen sick as I was growing up. It even affected my performance in school cos I was made to repeat SS1. But thank God everthing has changed now. Since I gained admission into the university up till now, I hardly fall sick. Since the beginning of the year, I had only treated malaria once. I used to have d symptom at times but it will just disapper by it self.

2 Likes

Re: Something You Saw As A Child, That No One Saw Or Believes You Till This Day. by magicbrain(m): 3:41pm On Nov 20, 2014
I was probably 8 or 9yrs old then, I was sick and down, couldn't play or go on errands/school.

Where I laid peacefully in the room I shared with my twin brother I started seeing things on the wall.

It was like watching 3D TV, people I didn't seem to know from anywhere were busy fetching water from a stream
Myself and my twin brother seemed to be busy trying to carry a 20ltr jerrycan unsuccessfully despite several attempts,
It was freaking scaring, All I needed to see things on that wall was just come into our room and stare on the wall for a straight 60 seconds.

Nobody ever saw what i was seeing on the wall but i know my mum believed me and she made our parish Rev father come to the
house to pray for me.

This life can be complicated, so many real shit that can't be explained(story for the Gods)

1 Like

Re: Something You Saw As A Child, That No One Saw Or Believes You Till This Day. by ballyjzworld(m): 3:59pm On Nov 20, 2014
Jenonye:
Hello everyone. My first xperience of the supernatural happened wen I was in Jss 1.was in a boarding house. One night b4 I slept I made a prayer and I told God I wanted to see a spirit ( I hav always herad about pple talk about seeing spirits so I wanted to know if they are real) . After the prayer, I dozed off only for me to wake up so abrubtly like I wasn't sleeping b4. The whole room was dark (there was no nepa light or gen ) suddenly I looked at the window and saw a dark figure appear inside the room. It started waking right in the middle of the room. A sleeping room mate suddenly shook her body while sleeping and this very tall shadow went into hiding. Wen it saw that everywhere was quiet it came out of hiding and headed toward me ( all this while my eyes were widly opened, I cldnt blink,move or talk I was in a state of shock) it knew I was starring @ it so it came closer to me, sat on my bed, and strarted starring @ me with very red, big horrible eyes( its eyes looked like it was burning with fire) . I was just starring bak at it. Then I started struggling to shout Blood of Jesus but I cldnt,,I kept trying until it finally came out " BLood Of JEsus" then the shadow quickily got up and flew bakwards still looking at me but this time it was in pain until it dissapeared tru the window. Ten I was able to stand up and I qucikly jumped into my school mother's bed and started shievering till the next morning. Pple said they heared my scream but were all scared to move. My mom took me out of that school after my jss1.
Hunger+Malaria+Stress = Seeing Things

2 Likes

Re: Something You Saw As A Child, That No One Saw Or Believes You Till This Day. by Nobody: 4:07pm On Nov 20, 2014
eneres:
When I was about 7, I dreamt how a baby died. I woke up to hear people wailing in our neighbor's apartment. I asked mum what happened, she said our neighbor's baby died a few mins ago.
Another time, I dreamt of how my parents had an accident, so that morning I refused going to mass with them. I pretended to be sick. Somehow I felt if I went with them, the accident won't happen. Minutes later, they came home that they had accident just as they turned off our street. I screamed as she described the exact scene in my dream. I told her I saw it. She begged me that anytime I saw anything, I should tell her immediately.
growing up was tough on me cos, I'd see someone and the next thing, I'd see what's about to happen to the person, I didn't know what it was cos we are Catholics and I had no siblings to share it.
one day I begged God to take it away, that I'll go crazy.
EVIL CHILD!! shocked shocked
Re: Something You Saw As A Child, That No One Saw Or Believes You Till This Day. by eneres: 4:22pm On Nov 20, 2014
sylvalord:
EVIL CHILD!! shocked shocked
its a mistake, I meant to say I felt it will happen. That's why I stayed back
Re: Something You Saw As A Child, That No One Saw Or Believes You Till This Day. by Nobody: 4:26pm On Nov 20, 2014
shaizegotswag:
. Exactly the same thing happens to me
It's called de javu, DE JAVU dammit angry you guys should stop behaving like a bunch of illiterates angry
Re: Something You Saw As A Child, That No One Saw Or Believes You Till This Day. by Nobody: 4:57pm On Nov 20, 2014
daroz:

smileyhow did u know? Its USS. UDSS is the secondary School.
Why wouldn't he know? u made it very obvious undecided
Re: Something You Saw As A Child, That No One Saw Or Believes You Till This Day. by daroz(m): 5:33pm On Nov 20, 2014
sylvalord:
Why wouldn't he know? u made it very obvious undecided
So, no other federal university in the south south?
Re: Something You Saw As A Child, That No One Saw Or Believes You Till This Day. by NgwaManNaija4LF(m): 5:55pm On Nov 20, 2014
I saw a ghost,it was during my senior secondary years,by then I use to steal some agric chickens and corn from the school premesis. During that pariod, I do check the system and movements from the school and then return to my operation,it was just a turn amongst us living at day students,also it was boys school and we use to give those items code word like "engine" So,anyone has to provide one engine in a day and I was part of the click grin

One lonely day, after stealing from the school and on my way home to meet the boys which is not far from our house,then their was a heavy rain,as I droped the stool with the stolen items to check around before jumping out to the main road,as I was returning back to pick the item after much confirmation that the raod is clear-then I saw a very large and huge black lady staring at the stool,as I noticed it, my body was almost freezed, then slowly, I withdrew from the track and pick up a race,even Usine bolt wouldn't have caught me that very day grin

When I returned back to the hostel, I never discuss the issue with them out of fear! But I later told them that I will no longer do it again and they should respect my view which they accepted and that was the end. But I was so sure that it was a ghost and God that saved me. This encounter change my life.I'm grateful to God to be alive today.

1 Like

Re: Something You Saw As A Child, That No One Saw Or Believes You Till This Day. by Shokoloko(f): 6:00pm On Nov 20, 2014
I wasnt 5-6 years, I was 19. In university, school of engineering. I was not asleep. I saw a huge man in the attire of the pharoahs. He was more gold than tan. In my room. The light from the electric bulb dimmed, and he appeared and he spoke briefly.
I was too scared to look up so I didnt see his face.
Next night I decided to sleep in my coursemate's house. I didnt want to believe what I just saw cos im not a fan of the supernatural.
You would not believe it was about 9 in the night, with all my friends there he walked in and spoke again. And no one saw him.
I wasnt really scared this time but I was quite upset that I had taken the time to move and he took the time to appear again
Re: Something You Saw As A Child, That No One Saw Or Believes You Till This Day. by joanpinkie(f): 6:00pm On Nov 20, 2014
ebuetor:

I do feel weak after every encounter, extreme headache. And i do no remember all o tell the person. He or she would just take a paper and a biro and write all that comes out from my mouth. I have since stopped. But when i tune into the frequency again, it comes back to me again,big time.

Guy u need to see my future,
Re: Something You Saw As A Child, That No One Saw Or Believes You Till This Day. by daroz(m): 6:24pm On Nov 20, 2014
Shokoloko:
I wasnt 5-6 years, I was 19. In university, school of engineering. I was not asleep. I saw a huge man in the attire of the pharoahs. He was more gold than tan. In my room. The light from the electric bulb dimmed, and he appeared and he spoke briefly.
I was too scared to look up so I didnt see his face.
Next night I decided to sleep in my coursemate's house. I didnt want to believe what I just saw cos im not a fan of the supernatural.
You would not believe it was about 9 in the night, with all my friends there he walked in and spoke again. And no one saw him.
I wasnt really scared this time but I was quite upset that I had taken the time to move and he took the time to appear again
What did he tell you?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (34) (Reply)

Counselling: Strictly For Couples And Intending Couples! / Man Catches His Wife Sleeping With Another Man; Takes A Selfie With Them (Pix) / Son-in-law Impregnates Mother-in-law Who Came To Take Care Of Newborn Baby (pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.