Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,492 members, 7,808,822 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:27 PM

Something You Saw As A Child, That No One Saw Or Believes You Till This Day. - Family (23) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Something You Saw As A Child, That No One Saw Or Believes You Till This Day. (138359 Views)

Things Every Young Person Should Know In This Day And Age / Please Advice! How To Guide A Child That Shows Early Sign Of Homosexuality. / How Can You Locate Your Lost Child, Whom You Saw As A Baby Now Over Twenty Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (34) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Something You Saw As A Child, That No One Saw Or Believes You Till This Day. by lanreabbey(m): 10:49am On Jan 06, 2015
I don't want to write about angels for now maybe later but av had an experience I wanna write about animals....dey av hears dey can hear but can't talk to we humans,,,,

Dis one happened recently,,,in my house we rear local fowl and hens dat lay eggs en increase in numbers,,,there was dis Hen dat wenever she lay eggs she would abandon those eggs to spoil and dis hen has done this up to 5 times whenever she start laying eggs,,,there was this particular day I was around at home wen ma dad start talking about dis hen and dis particular hen happen to be in front of us and ma dad said he would catch dis hen and kill it for soup,,dis hen has abandon her eggs without laying any egg for 6 good days,,,it was after 4-5 ma dad said dis dat d hen those dat she would lay on the eggs,,,she eventually brings out chicken after 1-2 weeks which happen to be the first time in dis hen's life....

The 2nd event is on one day early in the morning in a weekend,,,I was at home and my mum says we should kill a fowl for weekend,,,and I said dis in Yoruba (Ediye ta ma pa leleyi) meanin dis is the one we will kill,in front of dis fowl,,,before saying any other words dis fowl has pick race and he neva came home again till date,,,,lots of experience concerning the issues of animals evn Goats also

5 Likes

Re: Something You Saw As A Child, That No One Saw Or Believes You Till This Day. by redcurry(f): 11:31am On Jan 06, 2015
kudus to everybody who has continue to ignite d fire of ds thread.#team no experience to share but here to read and aknowledgeGod#

2 Likes

Re: Something You Saw As A Child, That No One Saw Or Believes You Till This Day. by Nobody: 6:30pm On Jan 06, 2015
lanreabbey:
I don't want to write about angels for now maybe later but av had an experience I wanna write about animals....dey av hears dey can hear but can't talk to we humans,,,,

Dis one happened recently,,,in my house we rear local fowl and hens dat lay eggs en increase in numbers,,,there was dis Hen dat wenever she lay eggs she would abandon those eggs to spoil and dis hen has done this up to 5 times whenever she start laying eggs,,,there was this particular day I was around at home wen ma dad start talking about dis hen and dis particular hen happen to be in front of us and ma dad said he would catch dis hen and kill it for soup,,dis hen has abandon her eggs without laying any egg for 6 good days,,,it was after 4-5 ma dad said dis dat d hen those dat she would lay on the eggs,,,she eventually brings out chicken after 1-2 weeks which happen to be the first time in dis hen's life....

The 2nd event is on one day early in the morning in a weekend,,,I was at home and my mum says we should kill a fowl for weekend,,,and I said dis in Yoruba (Ediye ta ma pa leleyi) meanin dis is the one we will kill,in front of dis fowl,,,before saying any other words dis fowl has pick race and he neva came home again till date,,,,lots of experience concerning the issues of animals evn Goats also

Seriously am like trying not to laugh....But i cant help it. Lolz.
Yeah animals...animals. It makes me wonder why whites respect their animals or pet as you may have it, so very much. Really.
I had, when i was little, a dog, special breed, my mum bought for me, but my dad hates dogs so much. He endured the pet, who became part of the family. The dog understood us. He knew who loved him and who didnt. He would run to his cage when dad comes home, and run out when dad left for work.
Oneday dad did the unthinkable, at night after i had feed the pet, dad took this pet called a dog meat seller and killed it without leting anyone know, rather he claimed it most have ran away.
After two good days of searching, me and the whole family, obviously except my dad, i had a dream.....
In this dream i saw my self standing in the compound, and while i stood their, out of no where i saw my dog, running towards me joy fully. I was over joyed. When he got to me, he pulled out of the ground five huge tubers of yam with his mouth, gave it to me and ran off.

I woke up, disapointed that it was a dream.
Now this is where am going.....when i related my dream to my mother, this is what shooked me, she had the same dream but saw no tuber of yam, my sis the same strange dream. The whole family was sad.

Like after a week of feeling guilty my dad own up, that he killed it, called someone to do it, that he was sorry.
What am trying to say here is that animals KNOWS, they are aware. They know.
It took a long time for us to forgive him.
Re: Something You Saw As A Child, That No One Saw Or Believes You Till This Day. by Nobody: 6:40pm On Jan 06, 2015
collinsVP:
I collinsVp humbly tender my sincere gratitude to the OP for coming up with this life transforming thread. Something tells me you never knew is going to be this massive. It is the lords doing and is marvelous in our eyes. It took me approximately 2days to go through this thread and I experience goose pimple arousing revelation which in no small measure has helped consolidate my faith. I equally appreciate all those who took time to share their experiences. You may not know how much lives you have touched and souls won back to God. My prayer is for all to get to a spiritual state where we will delight in pleasing God. At that state we shall have been dead to sin.

@OP am looking forward to seeing the interpretation of you NEW REVELATION.

GOD BLESS US ALL

wow, thankyou. You right. I never knew.
Hmmmm...interpretation. Lets watch as things unfold. Dont you think? And thanks again collinsVP

1 Like

Re: Something You Saw As A Child, That No One Saw Or Believes You Till This Day. by Nobody: 6:48pm On Jan 06, 2015
ebuetor:

Seriously am like trying not to laugh....But i cant help it. Lolz.
Yeah animals...animals. It makes me wonder why whites respect their animals or pet as you may have it, so very much. Really.
I had, when i was little, a dog, special breed, my mum bought for me, but my dad hates dogs so much. He endured the pet, who became part of the family. The dog understood us. He knew who loved him and who didnt. He would run to his cage when dad comes home, and run out when dad left for work.
Oneday dad did the unthinkable, at night after i had feed the pet, dad took this pet called a dog meat seller and killed it without leting anyone know, rather he claimed it most have ran away.
After two good days of searching, me and the whole family, obviously except my dad, i had a dream.....
In this dream i saw my self standing in the compound, and while i stood their, out of no where i saw my dog, running towards me joy fully. I was over joyed. When he got to me, he pulled out of the ground five huge tubers of yam with his mouth, gave it to me and ran off.

I woke up, disapointed that it was a dream.
Now this is where am going.....when i related my dream to my mother, this is what shooked me, she had the same dream but saw no tuber of yam, my sis the same strange dream. The whole family was sad.

Like after a week of feeling guilty my dad own up, that he killed it, called someone to do it, that he was sorry.
What am trying to say here is that animals KNOWS, they are aware. They know.
It took a long time for us to forgive him.
Very true..Our dogs also know who the tough 1 is in d house and always stay away until recently when i started caring for them again,they now come really close but smtimes,they still withdraw but i play with them more now..Animals dream,listen etc..its jxt dat we humans av higher intellects.. They even sense things b4 we do..
Re: Something You Saw As A Child, That No One Saw Or Believes You Till This Day. by nnamdiosu(m): 8:28pm On Jan 06, 2015
SuperMartins:
Very true..Our dogs also know who the tough 1 is in d house and always stay away until recently when i started caring for them again,they now come really close but smtimes,they still withdraw but i play with them more now..Animals dream,listen etc..its jxt dat we humans av higher intellects.. They even sense things b4 we do..

very true. I hope we are all aware that whenever there is earthquakes or natural disasters the only casualties are human beings and not animals. animals have ths ability to sense natural disasters. they see angels and the supernatural too....that's y Balaams donkey in the bible saw an angel. even the so called prophet didn't see. God even has a place for angels in the new world. the bible says that little children will play with dangerous snakes, lions will eat grass. bible even says a wicked man maltreats his animals. God loved ALL animals. even snakes, bat, cat, dog etc. its only the devil that is polluting them. one day in the new world we will all be in harmony with animals. no more eating of animals (dogs). calabar brothers Pls forgive me. lol

4 Likes

Re: Something You Saw As A Child, That No One Saw Or Believes You Till This Day. by Nobody: 8:48pm On Jan 06, 2015
nnamdiosu:

very true. I hope we are all aware that whenever there is earthquakes or natural disasters the only casualties are human beings and not animals. animals have ths ability to sense natural disasters. they see angels and the supernatural too....that's y Balaams donkey in the bible saw an angel. even the so called prophet didn't see. God even has a place for angels in the new world. the bible says that little children will play with dangerous snakes, lions will eat grass. bible even says a wicked man maltreats his animals. God loved ALL animals. even snakes, bat, cat, dog etc. its only the devil that is polluting them. one day in the new world we will all be in harmony with animals. no more eating of animals (dogs). calabar brothers Pls forgive me. lol
u see my points..lol
We should learn to show animals respect..they deserve it sometimes
Re: Something You Saw As A Child, That No One Saw Or Believes You Till This Day. by Joel3(m): 12:15am On Jan 07, 2015
can someone interpret this dream. It has been giving me a hard time. I dreamt it 1st of january this year.

Bamboo stick.

I saw a bamboo stick that is already cut off for long and suppose to be dried. But start to green and fresh on all it edges. its start to produce new growth on all it body. Like numerous branches about to bring out from all over it. I was confuse while looking at it because bamboo doesn't germinate from it stem just like that.

I thought to my self to put it on soil so that it can germinate properly. I pick up the bamboo and hold it on my palm while looking at it cleanly and then I woke up.
Re: Something You Saw As A Child, That No One Saw Or Believes You Till This Day. by deity: 1:16am On Jan 07, 2015
My experience, some time in september 2007,i went to redemption camp for the Holy ghost service (september service is for those seeking fruits of the womb) so people were not as many as other services, and so the road was free, I left the camp immediately after service,too earlye around 3am,thinking by the time i get home it will be 5a.m as i usually do,but as the road was free i got to my area around to 4a.m,i was alone walking home, I was not scared,
soon i got to a corner on of Street and saw a guy sitting on a fenced and Holding a touch light, I assumed he was a security guard and even felt safer, as i walked past, he climed down and followed me, as i made to cross the road to my own Street, he ran up to me,dragged me to a corner, strangled me and wanted to rape me, srrangely, I was not afraid, I told God in my spirit that is this what will happen to me? Coming from worshiping you, he told my pant and suddenly i heard footstep as if a lot of people were coming towards us, so he pushed me away but took my bag, and so because i heard footsteps, I ran after him thinking the people coming will help stop him and I will recover my bag, as i run i found out that I didn't see anybody and I heard a voice that said i have delivered you, don't go after him, so i became scared and I then remembered the Story of the for lepers in the Bible.
He is a faithful God.

15 Likes

Re: Something You Saw As A Child, That No One Saw Or Believes You Till This Day. by nnamdiosu(m): 9:36am On Jan 07, 2015
Joel3:
can someone interpret this dream. It has been giving me a hard time. I dreamt it 1st of january this year.

Bamboo stick.

I saw a bamboo stick that is already cut off for long and suppose to be dried. But start to green and fresh on all it edges. its start to produce new growth on all it body. Like numerous branches about to bring out from all over it. I was confuse while looking at it because bamboo doesn't germinate from it stem just like that.

I thought to my self to put it on soil so that it can germinate properly. I pick up the bamboo and hold it on my palm while looking at it cleanly and then I woke up.

first of all before I try to interpret your dream with the little knowledge God has given me note that only God gives correct and perfect interpretation of dreams . so after the little I have written still go back to meet God in prayer to explain more.

1. you had the dream in the beginning of the year. this indicates that God has planned or decided to do this in your life this year.. its like his budget for your life this year. remember that government and companies have what is called budget where they present what they want to do for the year? This is Gods budget. you.

2. your dream is a dream of PS 126, PS 113 vs 7-8 ( pls continue reading and prophesying this scriptures I to your life). God has decided to do AN IMPOSSIBLE THING IN YOUR LIFE THAT WILL SURPRISE EVERYONE. A BIG MIRACLE IS ON ITS WAY. God has planned to restore you . God wants to bless you in a way that people will be surprised. God has also decided to use you as a source of blessing to bless other people.

3. You have to continue to be steadfast in serving God ( I presume you are a Christian) are you?

please remember like I said dreams interpretation belongs to God alone Dan 2 : 27-29. Dont completely take what I say without seeking his face.. God has given you undeserved grace and favour. WHAT AN AWESOME GOD .

5 Likes

Re: Something You Saw As A Child, That No One Saw Or Believes You Till This Day. by Joel3(m): 11:55am On Jan 07, 2015
nnamdiosu:

first of all before I try to interpret your dream with the little knowledge God has given me note that only God gives correct and perfect interpretation of dreams . so after the little I have written still go back to meet God in prayer to explain more.

1. you had the dream in the beginning of the year. this indicates that God has planned or decided to do this in your life this year.. its like his budget for your life this year. remember that government and companies have what is called budget where they present what they want to do for the year? This is Gods budget. you.

2. your dream is a dream of PS 126, PS 113 vs 7-8 ( pls continue reading and prophesying this scriptures I to your life). God has decided to do AN IMPOSSIBLE THING IN YOUR LIFE THAT WILL SURPRISE EVERYONE. A BIG MIRACLE IS ON ITS WAY. God has planned to restore you . God wants to bless you in a way that people will be surprised. God has also decided to use you as a source of blessing to bless other people.

3. You have to continue to be steadfast in serving God ( I presume you are a Christian) are you?

please remember like I said dreams interpretation belongs to God alone Dan 2 : 27-29. Dont completely take what I say without seeking his face.. God has given you undeserved grace and favour. WHAT AN AWESOME GOD .
thanks for this.

Anybody else wanna try??
Re: Something You Saw As A Child, That No One Saw Or Believes You Till This Day. by Nobody: 6:19pm On Jan 07, 2015
Hello everyone,
I would like to thank everyone for their contributions and love, for give me if i didnt respond to your pm's, its not easy balancing all, but God's our strenght.
I want to use this oppurtunity to remember a child, little baby Giselle Janulis whose death at the age of two, last year, captured the attention of many online.
Her mother, Tamrah Janulis, who posted her little baby touching story online, narrating to any who cared to hear of her baby encounter with our lord Jesus christ.
Am using Giselle Janulis, as a point of contact to all mother's who have lost their babies, i just want to say jesus has all the babies in his arms, waiting till they met to part no more.

Read on....

No one guessed little Giselle had a heart problem until a routine doctor’s check-up at seven months old. But her short, joy-filled
life ended with visions of Jesus and heaven, a comfort to those who loved her most.

“I don’t know why Giselle was born this way,” says Tamrah Janulis, Giselle’s mother. “That’s one of the questions I will ask God.”

At seven months, doctors discovered a congenital heart defect known as tetralogy of Fallot, the most common cause of blue baby syndrome.
Tamrah and husband Joe were completely surprised when doctors informed them that Giselle lacked a pulmonary valve and arteries.
“I thought there was nothing wrong,” Tamrah recalls. “I wasn’t
prepared. I was at the hospital and my world completely stopped. I was in shock, speechless.”
Some medical experts said Giselle — the youngest of four children — could live to be 30, others said she should not be alive at all.

Two months later, doctors performed heart surgery
and discovered the connections between Giselle’s heart and lungs looked like “a bowl of spaghetti” or “a bird’s
nest,” with small thread- like veins that had sprung up, attempting to compensate for the missing arteries.
After this surgery, experts recommended a variety of additional
surgical options, some rare procedures considered risky.

A bright child, Giselle learned the alphabet at 10-months-old.
“Nothing stopped Giselle,” Tamrah says. “She loved going to the zoo.
She rode horses with me. She did everything.”

“We’re a very musical family and Giselle was always singing,” she adds. As the months went by, Giselle’s hands, feet, and lips began to exhibit a slight bluish hue, telltale signs her heart was
not working properly. After her second birthday, she had her first vision of Jesus. It happened in their family room, only a few weeks before her passing.

“Hey Jesus. Hi. Hi Jesus,” she said, to her mom’s surprise.

“What do you see, babe? Tamrah asked.

“Hi Jesus. Hi,” little Giselle continued, her eyes wide with delight.

“Where is He?

“Right there,” she pointed.

Giselle had at least two more visions of Jesus in the weeks before her graduation to heaven.
One happened in the car while they were driving and another in a store.
One day in the car, Giselle began to spontaneously sing, “Rejoice!
Rejoice! (E)mmanuel…” She had not learned to pronounce ‘E’s’ so it came out as ‘Manuel.’

“How does Giselle know that Christmas song?” her big sister Jolie Mae wanted to know.
According to Tamrah, Giselle had never heard the hymn before.
Also, in the weeks leading to her passing, she would suddenly begin singing “Hallelujah” as she walked around the house.

Cindy Peterson, Giselle’s grandmother, believes the veil between heaven and earth was pulled back slightly, in preparation for
her ascent to heaven.
“She had a foot on earth and a foot in heaven,” Cindy believes. “She was joining with the worship in heaven.”

A week before her passing, Giselle was lying in bed, not feeling well. As Tamrah studied her daughter’s face, Giselle pointed up at a corner of the ceiling. “Hey horsey. Hi,” she said.
“Where’s the horsey?” mom asked.
“There…” she pointed.
She also pointed to a “kitty cat” but Tamrah is convinced she saw a lion, a glimpse of the wondrous menagerie of creatures inhabiting heaven.

“My miracle is that she lived as happy as she did,” Tamrah says. “Every day with her was like a miracle to me.”
“It gives me hope that she saw the Lord and she is in heaven with Him. I know she is up there and she is waiting for me.”

Little Giselle left this world.
March 24 , 2014 in her mother’s arms, at home.

The last picture is little Giselle huged by her sister after she had passed away.

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Something You Saw As A Child, That No One Saw Or Believes You Till This Day. by gazilion: 7:51pm On Jan 07, 2015
Joel3:

Bamboo stick.

Summary is - Dry bones shall rise again...like the jawbone which Samson threw away which miraculously became a source of refreshing for him when he thirsted. It is either your career, education, business, wife, something or someone you thought is already finished or over is going to rise and blossom again and eventually become a blessing.

This year, re-examine the things you have cast off or considered dead and useless. Pick them up again or better still, something or someone you've forgotten about may just be another blossom of fresh blessings and a new beginning.

Like someone said earlier, pray and depend on God for certainty. It's not a bad dream.

Gazilion

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Something You Saw As A Child, That No One Saw Or Believes You Till This Day. by Nobody: 6:42am On Jan 08, 2015
iyabodeh:
wen will you stop bullying na?! No be by your chest ooo! Forget say ur ige duro dede! Ah ah!!! **pinches his nippl.es** grin grin **jumps on him** miss me?!!! tongue
smiley Of course.
Re: Something You Saw As A Child, That No One Saw Or Believes You Till This Day. by viruz007(m): 9:26am On Jan 08, 2015
22 pages.... Wow shocked shocked shocked

Was following the thread for some time last year.

Anyways mine has to do with dreams. I dream a lot and have deja vu(s) but am going to mention some I had in which God's protection has been over me, which is why I get angry when people make it look like you have to work for the Grace of God.

- When I was much younger (5) I think, I was dreaming i was walking along a foothpath and there was a hooded figure with a scimitar that chased me. Had to scream Jesus there before I woke up and told my sweet mom who I was lying beside.

- Had a couple of dreams where I will be thrown from heights and distances, one i can vividly remember being thrown over the maryland bridge. Instead of dropping like a sack of stones, I would float instead and wake up.

- As for my deja vu(s) they are too many to keep count of.

Currently my dream network has been kind of messed up but I still connect now and then. As for people coming after me, I believe God has kept them from me because for some years, I have not seen anything in my dreams about attacks on me.

Also I need to chip in that God is real, Jesus is real and the Holy Spirit is real. Back in 2011/2012 when my minister in Church taught the congregation about the Holy Spirit and how to request from GOD, i can't count the number of times I got myself and friends out of tight situations.

Nice thread. Thought I should share with you all... Will try and connect with the "dream network" and see if there's anything I can bring to share with you all... Cheers

3 Likes

Re: Something You Saw As A Child, That No One Saw Or Believes You Till This Day. by collinsVP: 10:50am On Jan 08, 2015
ebuetor:

wow, thankyou. You right. I never knew.
Hmmmm...interpretation. Lets watch as things unfold. Dont you think? And thanks again collinsVP

Pls am curios especially the part that has to do with the fate of our country. Thanks in anticipation.
Re: Something You Saw As A Child, That No One Saw Or Believes You Till This Day. by frmglorytoglory: 6:51pm On Jan 08, 2015
For now I will share two experiences. First : some years back I had to be a care giver to someone close. I was physically emotionally and spiritually exhausted by the sheer magnitude of what it entailed.
Being a usually strong person and not known to give in to my emotions I myself was taken unawares when I broke down one day and wept profusely of course behind closed doors. Then it happened a call with 'unknown number' came in.The voice at the other end was the mmost comforting voice I had ever heard. It was a mans voice . He began to speak words of encouragement saying 'it is well', this is a phase that shall surely pass, be strong, you are not alone in this situation etc. I then asked who was on the line because of the ethereal effect of his voice and he said 'Emmanuel ' and I was like Emmanuel who and he said again Emmanuel and the line went off. Tried tracing that number later but couldn't. I just knew in my heart that the call was divine. Of course I wiped my tears and got moving more energised than ever.
Secondly some time ago I once who up with a start in the middle of the night say 1am or thereabout. Something must have startled me cause I woke up panting and actually felt my breath leaving me. I remember saying within me so this is how it feels to die. Then suddenly I heard a voice like thunder saying ' you are dying , call on Jesus to save you '. I spent the rest of the night praying till I fell back asleep.
God is indeed faithful

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Something You Saw As A Child, That No One Saw Or Believes You Till This Day. by vindicated: 3:14am On Jan 09, 2015
Happy year to every Nairalander cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Something You Saw As A Child, That No One Saw Or Believes You Till This Day. by vindicated: 3:37am On Jan 09, 2015
During my prayer one morning, I was about to pray for a relative, but stopped and prayed for myself and family only because, I didn't want to fight a battle that was no mine. That night, as I slept, a young man came into my room, instantly I knew he was an angel! I squealed out of excitement, held his hands and said 'I know you!' I know you!,' He was grinning and laughing with me. He was the angel that visited me when pregnant. He said he came to tell me to always pray for my relative, that the devil wants to use her, and God wants to help, so I should remember her in my prayers. I felt so bad, and promised him I will. Then, we noticed there was a fellowship going on by the side of the room and a chorister was singing, but she was wearing trouser, which surprised the young angel, who said, women should not wear trousers. Again, I felt guilty, because I do wear trousers. I escorted him out.

3 Likes

Re: Something You Saw As A Child, That No One Saw Or Believes You Till This Day. by vindicated: 3:55am On Jan 09, 2015
I fell asleep on a chair in my sitting room. Then I felt a presence and a gentle touch on my arm, and a voice saying, come back daughter, wake -up, nudging me gently until I gently opened my eyes, still oblivious to my surroundings, until I remembered where I was. What happened was that, my spirit embarked on a journey and was probably involved in a battle I cannot remember up till today and it happened in early 2014.All I know was that, I was weak when I eventually woke up.

1 Like

Re: Something You Saw As A Child, That No One Saw Or Believes You Till This Day. by vindicated: 4:08am On Jan 09, 2015
Dec 2014, I slept on the floor in my room, then, a voice was speaking to me telepathically that there are 2 worlds living in my house, that I should be mindful of what I do and say,because everything we do, they also do it. I opened my eyes then to look into my sitting room, but saw nothing, the voice continued to speak to me, in summary, advising me to be positive with my words and actions and avoid negativity, and controversy, because the second world will act on it. I was not afraid, just curious to know if i can see them. Since then, I am very cautious of my utterances. And things I do.

4 Likes

Re: Something You Saw As A Child, That No One Saw Or Believes You Till This Day. by Joel3(m): 6:41am On Jan 09, 2015
let me share this. But you dont get scared.

A man who married with his wife for years plan to marry another women. That is where his problem started unlucky for him his wife happened to be a strong witch who disagree with his plan..

His finance turn upside down. He was having set back and running all over the places from one spiritual places to another with no issue.

a time came when he almost gave up. His car engine will be hot every morning and since the whole thing started the motor will be faulty every time.

One day he got introduce to one of my spiritual friends. And this friends told him the person who is behind it all is in the same house with him. And he promise to go with him to his house to pray and cleansing.

They both went there. As my friend enter the parlor first thing he saw that scared the air out of him was an eye on the wall. A big eye which no body else can see. he run out immediately. And ask for bowl of water and salt. He mix them and prayed with it. He enter the parlor again and pour out the water to the eye. And the eye disappeared.

He prayed in that house. And went his way. In the night the women and some other witches fly to fight this guy in his house. But his mother use knife to injure the witch that night and the next morning the boy told the man to check his house for anyone that has injury is the person behind it.

He saw the wife with a deep cut on her hand. So that's how he droves out the woman.

3 Likes

Re: Something You Saw As A Child, That No One Saw Or Believes You Till This Day. by Nobody: 9:31am On Jan 09, 2015
Any seer here?@Ebuetor I know I can't ask u for this..
Re: Something You Saw As A Child, That No One Saw Or Believes You Till This Day. by Joel3(m): 10:14am On Jan 09, 2015
Augustbreak:
Any seer here?@Ebuetor I know I can't ask u for this..
if want to see seer physically i can help you out. But not here online.

Power is most important.
Re: Something You Saw As A Child, That No One Saw Or Believes You Till This Day. by Nobody: 10:18am On Jan 09, 2015
Joel3:
if want to see seer physically i can help you out. But not here online.

Power is most important.
o.k.I'll send u a pm now.tnks
Re: Something You Saw As A Child, That No One Saw Or Believes You Till This Day. by Joel3(m): 10:32am On Jan 09, 2015
Augustbreak:
o.k.I'll send u a pm now.tnks
. Its not all about PMs. First where are you currently. this things are about seriousness.

I am not a seer, but can take you to a seer. You want to check about somerhing right?
Re: Something You Saw As A Child, That No One Saw Or Believes You Till This Day. by Nobody: 11:29am On Jan 09, 2015
Joel3:
. Its not all about PMs. First where are you currently. this things are about seriousness.

I am not a seer, but can take you to a seer. You want to check about somerhing right?
yes.something bothering me a great deal .I can't discuss it here that was y I opted for a pm.
Re: Something You Saw As A Child, That No One Saw Or Believes You Till This Day. by Nobody: 11:48am On Jan 09, 2015
@Joel,thankss but let me tell you what I want to know..We travelled home for Christmas only to come back to meet our house broken into.and some of our properties gone.I've been very angry not for what was stolen.My hubby just came back from UK on holds few weeks before this incidence.And the manner which my room was ransacked I know they were looking for something.I know it will be people around us.My hubby will be going back next week and I'll be here with my kids.I'm really curious. police will do nothing,they will keep extorting money from u.Thnks
Re: Something You Saw As A Child, That No One Saw Or Believes You Till This Day. by nnamdiosu(m): 12:02pm On Jan 09, 2015
Augustbreak:
@Joel,thankss but let me tell you what I want to know..We travelled home for Christmas only to come back to meet our house broken into.and some of our properties gone.I've been very angry not for what was stolen.My hubby just came back from UK on holds few weeks before this incidence.And the manner which my room was ransacked I know they were looking for something.I know it will be people around us.My hubby will be going back next week and I'll be here with my kids.I'm really curious. police will do nothing,they will keep extorting money from u.Thnks

my dear I know how you feel and I sympathized with you. but wisdom says the best thing for you to do is to hand it over to God in prayer and do ur part by re fortifying your home. if the prophet even tells or points out the people, will you arrest them based on that ground? pls just leave it to the hands of God and stop running around looking for seers so you Dont get extorted or into more griefs. Revenge is mine saith the Lord

7 Likes

Re: Something You Saw As A Child, That No One Saw Or Believes You Till This Day. by Nobody: 12:14pm On Jan 09, 2015
nnamdiosu:

my dear I know how you feel and I sympathized with you. but wisdom says the best thing for you to do is to hand it over to God in prayer and do ur part by re fortifying your home. if the prophet even tells or points out the people, will you arrest them based on that ground? pls just leave it to the hands of God and stop running around looking for seers so you Dont get extorted or into more griefs. Revenge is mine saith the Lord
Thanks but I'm so discouraged now.This is the second time we are being robbed though in different places.We pray daily on our family alter.Now I don't even know what to pray about..
Re: Something You Saw As A Child, That No One Saw Or Believes You Till This Day. by kweenkong(f): 12:44pm On Jan 09, 2015
Very lovely thread and i follow it everyday. I had a dream that has been troubling my spirit for a while. Less than a week after my marriage i had two dreams on different days .
1) i was among a group of people and was totally naked but i felt shame.
2) the other dream was my hair been shaved.

From my little understanding i know this are signs of shame but since then i have been having like a spiritual block. Prayer feels dull and lifeless and dreams nnot making sense anymore.
Re: Something You Saw As A Child, That No One Saw Or Believes You Till This Day. by Joel3(m): 12:56pm On Jan 09, 2015
@Augustbreak,

I guess you want to know who stole your belongings. And if that's what it is then I guess you should just take it likely except that of high value that you will want to retrieve back.

and as you have explained, the culprit is not very far. it has to be someone who knows you guys very well that can master mind such act.

And even if you want to know the people they might still deny knowing knowledge of it maybe it will only help the police work easier to caught and investigate.

And since you don't want to involved the police I see no reason why you want this. Except its for other things or you just want to find out if the whole plan has something to do with spiritual attack or something.

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (34) (Reply)

Counselling: Strictly For Couples And Intending Couples! / Man Catches His Wife Sleeping With Another Man; Takes A Selfie With Them (Pix) / Son-in-law Impregnates Mother-in-law Who Came To Take Care Of Newborn Baby (pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 118
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.