Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,795 members, 7,806,200 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 12:55 PM

Something You Saw As A Child, That No One Saw Or Believes You Till This Day. - Family (29) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Something You Saw As A Child, That No One Saw Or Believes You Till This Day. (138320 Views)

Things Every Young Person Should Know In This Day And Age / Please Advice! How To Guide A Child That Shows Early Sign Of Homosexuality. / How Can You Locate Your Lost Child, Whom You Saw As A Baby Now Over Twenty Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) ... (34) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Something You Saw As A Child, That No One Saw Or Believes You Till This Day. by Nobody: 1:32pm On Jun 22, 2015
I have been following this thread for quite a while now and all i can say is, we are not alone in this world. I wish my spiritual life was stronger than what i have presently.
I noticed that i have been having dreams that have a central character from my younger age present in those dreams. Let me give you all a little background to this story. I attended a private secondary school were my late Principal was very strict and people feared him. This was a man that drove fear into the hearts of even the most rugged seniors back then. On two different occasions, I had been most unfortunate to receive some serious beating from the man's cane because of youthful exuberance
I noticed that within the last year or so, I sometimes have dreams whereby he would show up in my dream; the setting for this dreams is usually my old secondary school with characters from back then and even new characters from my present. I would be too scared as soon as he shows up and wake up immediately because i believe that is the only way to avoid his presence.
I am a rational being who isn't easily swayed and i try not to put everything at the door step of spirituality but it has been said by someone who I respect spiritually that dreaming about ones past means being stuck in the past and unable to make progress. This dream has gone for far too long. Does anyone experience such dreams were they relieve their past? I would appreciate helpful and progressive responses that can be of immense help please

2 Likes

Re: Something You Saw As A Child, That No One Saw Or Believes You Till This Day. by paranorman(m): 2:46pm On Jun 22, 2015
fxtimi:
I have been following this thread for quite a while now and all i can say is, we are not alone in this world. I wish my spiritual life was stronger than what i have presently.
I noticed that i have been having dreams that have a central character from my younger age present in those dreams. Let me give you all a little background to this story. I attended a private secondary school were my late Principal was very strict and people feared him. This was a man that drove fear into the hearts of even the most rugged seniors back then. On two different occasions, I had been most unfortunate to receive some serious beating from the man's cane because of youthful exuberance
I noticed that within the last year or so, I sometimes have dreams whereby he would show up in my dream; the setting for this dreams is usually my old secondary school with characters from back then and even new characters from my present. I would be too scared as soon as he shows up and wake up immediately because i believe that is the only way to avoid his presence.
I am a rational being who isn't easily swayed and i try not to put everything at the door step of spirituality but it has been said by someone who I respect spiritually that dreaming about ones past means being stuck in the past and unable to make progress. This dream has gone for far too long. Does anyone experience such dreams were they relieve their past? I would appreciate helpful and progressive responses that can be of immense help please
consider these:
1. The man is late. (according to the bible, what's the business of the living with the dead?!)
2. The dream is usually fearful. This is a kind of satanic fear.(According to the bible, God has not given us the spirit of fear)
3. This dream is been frequented.(now, this is something not to joke with)
4. It takes you to the past.(timing in the physical world- let alone the spiritual realm- is no joke!).
The implication of such dreams is that of stagnancy/backwardness/retrogression.
Solution?
1.get closer to God through Christ Jesus.(Christ is the way!)
2.tell the Holyspirit to overwhelm you in power.(..."and ye shall receive power, after the Holyspirit has come upon you..."wink
3.bound every spirit of fear.("..for God has not given me the spirit of fear, but of love, power and sound mind!...."wink
4.pray against dead spirits/demons(God is of the living and not the dead)
5. Resist, by the power of God In Jesus through the HolyGhost, stagnancy, backwardness, retrogression et all.(..."he shall make you a sharp threshing intrument, having teeth; and you beat this mountain(of barrier) small, and the hill shall be as shafts that the (whirl)wind of the Lord shall scatter!...."

bro, while some dreams are direct, some can vry funny and practical. This one is devilish and practical. You are stuck up in the past and someone you fear and old faces, sometimes, new faces around you! Some dreams might be as a result of manisfestation aforethoughts earlier in the day about events, somethings, e.t.c.
The reason you should take this dream serious is because of its frequency!

Since you not a fearful person in your dream, demons attacked you by making you see a person you you feared. Goodness' sake, this person is so dead!

Pray against satanic intelligence.
Pray against satanic projections into your dream life.
Pray and do not faint! Fast if the need be.

When ever you have a dream and you'r confused, first thing you should do is judge the dream with the word of God!

4 Likes

Re: Something You Saw As A Child, That No One Saw Or Believes You Till This Day. by Nobody: 3:48pm On Jun 22, 2015
paranorman:

consider these:
1. The man is late. (according to the bible, what's the business of the living with the dead?!)
2. The dream is usually fearful. This is a kind of satanic fear.(According to the bible, God has not given us the spirit of fear)
3. This dream is been frequented.(now, this is something not to joke with)
4. It takes you to the past.(timing in the physical world- let alone the spiritual realm- is no joke!).
The implication of such dreams is that of stagnancy/backwardness/retrogression.
Solution?
1.get closer to God through Christ Jesus.(Christ is the way!)
2.tell the Holyspirit to overwhelm you in power.(..."and ye shall receive power, after the Holyspirit has come upon you..."wink
3.bound every spirit of fear.("..for God has not given me the spirit of fear, but of love, power and sound mind!...."wink
4.pray against dead spirits/demons(God is of the living and not the dead)
5. Resist, by the power of God In Jesus through the HolyGhost, stagnancy, backwardness, retrogression et all.(..."he shall make you a sharp threshing intrument, having teeth; and you beat this mountain(of barrier) small, and the hill shall be as shafts that the (whirl)wind of the Lord shall scatter!...."

bro, while some dreams are direct, some can vry funny and practical. This one is devilish and practical. You are stuck up in the past and someone you fear and old faces, sometimes, new faces around you! Some dreams might be as a result of manisfestation aforethoughts earlier in the day about events, somethings, e.t.c.
The reason you should take this dream serious is because of its frequency!

Since you not a fearful person in your dream, demons attacked you by making you see a person you you feared. Goodness' sake, this person is so dead!

Pray against satanic intelligence.
Pray against satanic projections into your dream life.
Pray and do not faint! Fast if the need be.

When ever you have a dream and you'r confused, first thing you should do is judge the dream with the word of God!

Since you not a fearful person in your dream, demons attacked you by making you see a person you you feared. Goodness' sake, this person is so dead!. My sentiments exactly, i always suspected that it was a spiritual manipulation to use someone i feared as a teenager. The funny thing is, as much i feared him back then, it never stopped me from interacting with him back in the day because he was unavoidable as my school principal. The fear that i used to feel in this dream however was so strong and it would radiate from his very presence. I have had dreams were some unsavory characters would show their faces and even though i was scared , i would still stand firm and fight them if they mess with me.
Some dreams might be as a result of manifestations aforethought earlier in the day about events, somethings, e.t.c.. I don't think these are manifestations or something from my subconscious because whenever i have these dreams, I am 100% sure that i never even thought about him for one second. Thank you so much for breaking everything down for me. I just had to come on this forum and comment because it was happening too frequently( thrice this year). The person i mentioned who's spiritual advise i respect also said somethings similar to your post too
Re: Something You Saw As A Child, That No One Saw Or Believes You Till This Day. by paranorman(m): 4:46pm On Jun 22, 2015
fxtimi:

Since you not a fearful person in your dream, demons attacked you by making you see a person you you feared. Goodness' sake, this person is so dead!. My sentiments exactly, i always suspected that it was a spiritual manipulation to use someone i feared as a teenager. The funny thing is, as much i feared him back then, it never stopped me from interacting with him back in the day because he was unavoidable as my school principal. The fear that i used to feel in this dream however was so strong and it would radiate from his very presence. I have had dreams were some unsavory characters would show their faces and even though i was scared , i would still stand firm and fight them if they mess with me.
Some dreams might be as a result of manifestations aforethought earlier in the day about events, somethings, e.t.c.. I don't think these are manifestations or something from my subconscious because whenever i have these dreams, I am 100% sure that i never even thought about him for one second. Thank you so much for breaking everything down for me. I just had to come on this forum and comment because it was happening too frequently( thrice this year). The person i mentioned who's spiritual advise i respect also said somethings similar to your post too
now you know the secret, problem is almost solved, left for you to pray your way. I admonish you to pray against it between the hours of 12 and 3 in the morning. Consider this: do you, by any chance, have this dream (especially) at a particular time? Think well. If so, pray the prayer at that partcular time! No need to fret, God has defeated darkness through Jesus a long time ago for us. Have aggressive faith. You're not a fearful person, pray like that. Remember, you'r a god(bible tells me so!) and you have authority in Jesus over darkness! Use tht power! No fear, no fret, no worries! Better actor no dey die for film no matter how enemies take plenty! Onward Christian soldiers, ahooooo!

8 Likes

Re: Something You Saw As A Child, That No One Saw Or Believes You Till This Day. by Funpeter: 8:31pm On Jun 22, 2015
paranorman:

now you know the secret, problem is almost solved, left for you to pray your way. I admonish you to pray against it between the hours of 12 and 3 in the morning. Consider this: do you, by any chance, have this dream (especially) at a particular time? Think well. If so, pray the prayer at that partcular time! No need to fret, God has defeated darkness through Jesus a long time ago for us. Have aggressive faith. You're not a fearful person, pray like that. Remember, you'r a god(bible tells me so!) and you have authority in Jesus over darkness! Use tht power! No fear, no fret, no worries! Better actor no dey die for film no matter how enemies take plenty! Onward Christian soldiers, ahooooo!
Marching on to war......... nice brother
we shall overcome.

2 Likes

Re: Something You Saw As A Child, That No One Saw Or Believes You Till This Day. by paranorman(m): 8:38pm On Jun 22, 2015
Funpeter:
Marching on to war......... nice brother
we shall overcome.
correct! I see you bro!
Re: Something You Saw As A Child, That No One Saw Or Believes You Till This Day. by Nobody: 11:51pm On Jul 25, 2015
activefibre1:
one day wen i dey small, for junior school, i get apendise. It remain small make i die that night, but by blessed loving mother who happened to be a christian, while my dad a muslim( not so dedicated ) who travelled to the north was no where around, and his phone was not going.
My mother was just praying, they said my eyes as turned green, it was 2am, hospitals were all closed. Me no dey see again as everywhere just black. The apendice wan burst inside my stomach.
The next thing i knew my blessed mother ran out of the house to get help. Na der i collapse, wati i see next, i no fit explain.
I saw a being decending from above and lowering himself to the ground, he was looking powerful and the light from his body wer multicoloured, blue, red, yellow, orange, pink....
His feet did not touch the ground. I was just looking and i didt feel the pain again. After some time the next thing i knew was i woke up on an operation bed, the doctor and nurse wer operating on me, my belle was opened, i could hear the doctor talking that ''God saved the boy''
and the other doctor was responding, i could feel and see their tools in my stomach, the nurse on stand by saw that i was awake, she just quickly take injection, inject me. I vomited. And slept off. I told my people about wat i saw, but they didnt take it serious. The doctor said it was a miracle i didnt die, as the apentice was hanging and some minutes more would have burst.
that was an angel of God, sent from heaven to save u, by the intercession of ur mother on you

1 Like

Re: Something You Saw As A Child, That No One Saw Or Believes You Till This Day. by Nobody: 12:04am On Jul 26, 2015
A floating salad bowl.

I wasn't a child tho.
Re: Something You Saw As A Child, That No One Saw Or Believes You Till This Day. by gazilion: 5:13pm On Feb 23, 2016
EnlightenedSoul:
A floating salad bowl.

I wasn't a child tho.

A dream or real life ?
Re: Something You Saw As A Child, That No One Saw Or Believes You Till This Day. by Nobody: 9:00pm On Feb 23, 2016
He had what is called an out of body experience. You can google it and get real life experiences from people who have experienced it.
I remember hearing a story from a babe I was toasting in my teens about how she experienced an out of body exerience when she was knocked down by a car. She said she saw passersby applying first aid to her bruised and bloody body while she just stood next to it wondering what happened then suddenly, she felt her spiritual self being sucked back into her natural body and suddenly woke up to see herself on the ground with bruises,aches and pains.
How does one begin to explain that?
gazilion:

A dream or real life ?
Re: Something You Saw As A Child, That No One Saw Or Believes You Till This Day. by Nobody: 8:17pm On Feb 28, 2016
gazilion:

A dream or real life ?

RL. If we were talking dreams, that wouldn't even make the list, lol. I've had some pretty whacky dreams.

Well, being that it defies gravity and everything I know to be true, I'd sooner not trust my own perception of what I saw that day, anyway.
Re: Something You Saw As A Child, That No One Saw Or Believes You Till This Day. by Nobody: 3:55am On Jul 06, 2016
EnlightenedSoul:

RL. If we were talking dreams, that wouldn't even make the list, lol. I've had some pretty whacky dreams.

Well, being that it defies gravity and everything I know to be true, I'd sooner not trust my own perception of what I saw that day, anyway.

Looks like a poltergeist effect.
Were u alone when it happened?
Can u remember the mood u were in when it happened or prior to its occurrence?
Re: Something You Saw As A Child, That No One Saw Or Believes You Till This Day. by Nostradamus: 12:35pm On Jul 06, 2016
i saw a U.F.O no one believe me till date.
Re: Something You Saw As A Child, That No One Saw Or Believes You Till This Day. by Nobody: 3:55pm On Jul 06, 2016
obadizena:

Looks like a poltergeist effect.
Were u alone when it happened?
Can u remember the mood u were in when it happened or prior to its occurrence?

Yes @ alone. No @ the mood. I highly question your willingness jump at it being a "poltergeist effect". A lapse in perception is by far the more reasonable conclusion.
Re: Something You Saw As A Child, That No One Saw Or Believes You Till This Day. by Nobody: 5:27pm On Jul 06, 2016
EnlightenedSoul:

Yes @ alone. No @ the mood. I highly question your willingness jump at it being a "poltergeist effect". A lapse in perception is by far the more reasonable conclusion.

Hahaha!
I know where u stand in matters of this nature.
Case closed!
Re: Something You Saw As A Child, That No One Saw Or Believes You Till This Day. by Marvel1206: 7:22pm On Jul 06, 2016
Now this is a really creepy thread
NevetsIbot come and read small
Re: Something You Saw As A Child, That No One Saw Or Believes You Till This Day. by Nostradamus: 8:33pm On Jul 06, 2016
Nostradamus:
i saw a U.F.O no one believe me till date.
i didn't get to know it's an alien spaceship until later(perhaps that's why am always interested in extra-terrestrial life).
Re: Something You Saw As A Child, That No One Saw Or Believes You Till This Day. by NevetsIbot(m): 9:00pm On Jul 06, 2016
Marvel1206:
Now this is a really creepy thread
NevetsIbot come and read small
i dan land... Grabs popcorn. Thanks bro
Re: Something You Saw As A Child, That No One Saw Or Believes You Till This Day. by Roon9(m): 1:20am On Jul 07, 2016
gazilion:

@Prissyluv,
I perceive that when you were about the age of the little girl you saw in your dream, someone may have taken you or your name to a place (which looked like a church but actually a satanic altar or shrine). That altar or shrine is still active and need be destroyed. I don't believe the girl is the problem, the altar/shrine is. It needs be uprooted or set on fire by prayer.

These Four prayer points will do justice to it if you pray fervently:
1. Every active altar, operating against my life be destroyed completely in the name of Jesus.
2. Every connection of my life to this shrine/altar, be destroyed in the name of Jesus.
3. Agents of darkness ministering at this altar/shrine, go into permanent detention in Jesus name.
4. I loose myself from evil dedications and rededicate myself to God the father, God the Son and God the HolyGhost.

Remember, to share your testimony.

Gazilion.

My case is similar to hers, however In mine I see myself back in my father's house, d way we were back in days with my step mom n most times I see myself doing chores I use to do back then.

This is giving me restless nights because whenever am not into fornication or the likes this dreams come frequently but if I do something bad for about a week I won't see anything.
Furthermore, I most times see myself in my secondary... Pliz any advice
Re: Something You Saw As A Child, That No One Saw Or Believes You Till This Day. by gazilion: 9:30am On Jul 07, 2016
Roon9:

My case is similar to hers, however In mine I see myself back in my father's house, d way we were back in days with my step mom n most times I see myself doing chores I use to do back then.

This is giving me restless nights because whenever am not into fornication or the likes this dreams come frequently but if I do something bad for about a week I won't see anything.
Furthermore, I most times see myself in my secondary... Pliz any advice

The constancy of the dream show the need for you to pray out yourself from every spirit of setback and retrogression.
However, you should work out your salvation firstly with God i.e. make sure you are born again. It will be a waste of time praying deliverance prayers if you are still living in fornication or sin.
Re: Something You Saw As A Child, That No One Saw Or Believes You Till This Day. by Roon9(m): 10:50am On Jul 07, 2016
T
gazilion:

The constancy of the dream show the need for you to pray out yourself from every spirit of setback and retrogression.
However, you should work out your salvation firstly with God i.e. make sure you are born again. It will be a waste of time praying deliverance prayers if you are still living in fornication or sin.

Very true sir
Re: Something You Saw As A Child, That No One Saw Or Believes You Till This Day. by benELOHIM7(m): 6:03pm On Jul 09, 2016
I live inside my head, am a core introvert. I noticed that if I dont want something done, it never works no matter the effort put into it by people around. Can someone teach me how to use this power innovatively?

Something happened yrs back when I lived with my friend in lagos. I and my friend woke up to someone shouting thief! Thief! At about 3am. Thinking that it was a set of petty thieves that often raid our yard, my friend dashed out with intention of apprehending the thief in which i followed him. We havent gone too far from my room when he was shot. He eventually died. On his burial I wasnt able to make it early enough because of traffic jam. While stuck in the hold up, I received series of calls from his family and my friends that I should come quick that he had possessed one of his relative and that he wants to tell me something before his interment. Unfortunately I got there after he had bin interred. I never got to know what he wanted to tell me.

Yesterday I dreamt of a coursemate who I was not really acquainted with in my university days. Today he added me on facebook.

I experience deja vu alot.
Re: Something You Saw As A Child, That No One Saw Or Believes You Till This Day. by thecultivateur(m): 7:22pm On Jul 09, 2016
The world is more spiritual than we all know

1 Like

Re: Something You Saw As A Child, That No One Saw Or Believes You Till This Day. by Nobody: 4:45am On Jul 13, 2016
benELOHIM7:
I live inside my head, am a core introvert. I noticed that if I dont want something done, it never works no matter the effort put into it by people around. Can someone teach me how to use this power innovatively?

Something happened yrs back when I lived with my friend in lagos. I and my friend woke up to someone shouting thief! Thief! At about 3am. Thinking that it was a set of petty thieves that often raid our yard, my friend dashed out with intention of apprehending the thief in which i followed him. We havent gone too far from my room when he was shot. He eventually died. On his burial I wasnt able to make it early enough because of traffic jam. While stuck in the hold up, I received series of calls from his family and my friends that I should come quick that he had possessed one of his relative and that he wants to tell me something before his interment. Unfortunately I got there after he had bin interred. I never got to know what he wanted to tell me.

Yesterday I dreamt of a coursemate who I was not really acquainted with in my university days. Today he added me on facebook.

It is clear that u're using the Creative Force negatively. This is mostly because u've developed the habit of having the orientation of ur thoughts being negative. This could, in fact, be affecting ur own life. U'll notice that often things will not be working out positively for u, no matter how hard u try.

The solution ? Begin to cultivate the habit of positive thinking to replace the old habit. Changing a habit doesn't come overnight, as u're already aware, but it's well worth the effort and time. We must always endeavor to make ourselves better than what we were before.

Read books on positive thinking. Get an exercise book and write down a sentence or passage that really moves u positivey. Stay with that sentence for a week or so. Contemplate on it, as often as u can ( mind u I didn't say concentrate!).
Use autosuggestion, immediately after u wake up in the morning and just before u sleep in the night.
After a week or so, change ur sentence (affirmations) for another one that really moves u positively. Continue doing so, after a week or so.

Note ur dreams. As the habit of thinking negatively changes, so too will be the contents of most of ur dream. U can use that as a feedback to monitor ur subconscious thought patterns.

With these, u'll be gradually pulling yourself up the ladder from habitual negative thinking pattern to habitually positive thinking pattern.

It has to be gradual. Don't force yourself or else the Law Of Reverse Effort will automatically come into play.

Never never allow yourself to think bad about any person, even your enemy ( I know it's difficult for many to get it down!). The moment u catch yourself envying someone or being jealous, quickly change ur thought. Refrain from associating with people who envy and gossip about the achievement of others.

CC : ammamat

-----------------------------

With regard to ur deceased friend, if he had any serious important message for u, he would have found an appropriate means of getting it across to u, considering how sensitive u are.
I believe he just want the people to know how close the two of u were! (my opinion).

Wishing u all the best!
Re: Something You Saw As A Child, That No One Saw Or Believes You Till This Day. by davidif: 8:25am On Jan 13, 2017
XavierSmiley:

I STRONGLY believe u. I always had the "de javu" feelings when I was much younger....seeing things like they've happened. things never took me by surprise. As I grew older I found I have the gift of "reading" people... I see things before they happen. I also began hearing God (though I particularly asked for this gift)... I mean God's "audible" voice. At a phase in my life, I wrestled with demons....ugly looking things... one in particular was greenish, slimy, a reptile..more like an alligator but with a cone-like/triangular head. I also casted out a very black, short demon..the demon first went to my mum's room...she wrestled with it and casted it out then it came to my own room...it was at daybreak my mum described what she saw and it was EXACTLY what I saw and castes out too.

Again, I had the leading to preach salvation to someone (a very young girl then), the night I spoke to her, I had a vision (an open vision)...my eyes were open, wasn't asleep AT ALL, I saw her and then I saw someone like Jesus Christ (I strongly believe it's Him)... he was all Light, glowing and white...couldnt see His face, only His figure....and then a Star dropped on me from heaven...He kept the star for me and immediately I heard the Voice telling me to read Daniel 12:3.....a star for me for turning one to righteousness. ...today that same young lady is a prophetess...a seer....she sees and hears God...God needed me to talk to her cos He had and still has need of her.

At a time while walking I hear God telling me about people...I just KNEW Them....their history, background, problems, solutions and all.... GOD IS REAL!!! demons/devil is real! These are facts revealed to me through walking with God... I CANT deny Him cos of these ebcounters.

Wow!

1 Like

Re: Something You Saw As A Child, That No One Saw Or Believes You Till This Day. by davidif: 9:24am On Jan 13, 2017
EfemenaXY:

You're too superstitious.

I'm sure there's a perfect explanation for what you saw on both occasions. Besides, what a child might call a 'monster' might be nothing more than someone dressed in a Halloween mask / outfit.

Halloween in Nigeria?? are you serious?

Even if it was an halloween costume, have you seen anyone as tall as an electric pole and shone like a fluorescent bulb before in your life? Stop ignoring the obvious man. Deep, deep down you know they are right.

2 Likes

Re: Something You Saw As A Child, That No One Saw Or Believes You Till This Day. by davidif: 9:47am On Jan 13, 2017
Joel3:

maybe its her spirit husband who come in search for her if she is really fucking some other guy it happens like that. as they always watch the show.

there is this girl i know who only get the beating of her life each time she had sex, that night its a war for her with beating. there are sometime she collapse and end up in the hospital. she was in the church always for several deliverance here and there but no solution, and i don't know what her condition is right now. but i pray God help her.

Are you serious?? Isn't the solution to the problem staring you right in the face?

1 Like

Re: Something You Saw As A Child, That No One Saw Or Believes You Till This Day. by davidif: 9:52am On Jan 13, 2017
4tunebest:
Every thing you encounterd after that 'act' (The smoke from the ground, the creature,etc) and other weird stuff happens in the spiritual anytime one indulges in such secret sin, but you were just privileged to see it with your natural eyes. That wasnt the first time smoke came from the ground but that was the first time your spiritual eyes were opened to see the consequences of your act.

Thank God it's all in the past

This works like magic. I would have shared my experience but cant type long story

Please do abeg.
Re: Something You Saw As A Child, That No One Saw Or Believes You Till This Day. by davidif: 10:04am On Jan 13, 2017
sunkoye:
When i was younger like 8-9 I had a dream that a man gave my dad a piece of land. Bt as they both got to the site to check out the land...the man pushed my dad in a pit on that land. The next morning I told my mom who later told my Dad that same morning. At close of business the same day my dad confirmed that a distant friend offered him land as a gift. Peeps I was shocked too. The most confusing part was that they asked me for solution. All I could mutter is that they should pray. They next day his distant friend changed his mind....he is not giving out the land anymore....dat was another shocker for them. Things they happen sha

Wow! shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Something You Saw As A Child, That No One Saw Or Believes You Till This Day. by davidif: 10:28am On Jan 13, 2017
century106:

My 'seeings' have evolved as I grew older. I still 'experience/see' things!
Let me share something that's 'recent'; it's about the end of the world!
I have seen in a vivid and very scenic trance how the world 'would end'. The strange thing? I have seen it twice, 365 days apart - that's I saw it again exactly 365 days (a year) after I saw the first one. I believe I have shared that somewhere in this forum but as I type I'm filled with goose pimples myself remembering it all so I'm going to have to skip the details about this one.

Please share boss.
Re: Something You Saw As A Child, That No One Saw Or Believes You Till This Day. by Oppy4God(f): 11:38am On Jun 27, 2017
This thread is the best, pls revive it
Re: Something You Saw As A Child, That No One Saw Or Believes You Till This Day. by johnsmitthen: 12:16pm On Jun 27, 2017
We don't believe on such type of talks but sometimes few incidents forces us to re-think over our opinion. May be it was your misunderstanding or may be you saw a ghost tongue

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) ... (34) (Reply)

Counselling: Strictly For Couples And Intending Couples! / Man Catches His Wife Sleeping With Another Man; Takes A Selfie With Them (Pix) / Son-in-law Impregnates Mother-in-law Who Came To Take Care Of Newborn Baby (pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.