Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,561 members, 7,809,045 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:44 PM

My Fresh Jobs From Greenmouse - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / My Fresh Jobs From Greenmouse (640 Views)

Webmasters Are Welcome To Select Their Jobs From Thousands Of Companies / My Fresh Job Part II / My Fresh Job (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Fresh Jobs From Greenmouse by greenmouse(m): 5:47pm On Dec 05, 2013

Re: My Fresh Jobs From Greenmouse by Hadeyemy: 6:05pm On Dec 05, 2013
Hello sir...do u got my mail?
Re: My Fresh Jobs From Greenmouse by greenmouse(m): 6:09pm On Dec 05, 2013
No sir.

My email is info@greenmousetech.com
Re: My Fresh Jobs From Greenmouse by Nobody: 8:19pm On Dec 05, 2013
Haha.The mouse is back.Glad to have you back.We ve missed you.Mehn you ve been really busy.I wouldnt mind having some of your booty.grin
Re: My Fresh Jobs From Greenmouse by sisqology(m): 9:10pm On Dec 05, 2013
You posted ur old job! That's not smart

1 Like

Re: My Fresh Jobs From Greenmouse by yawatide(f): 10:35pm On Dec 05, 2013
All other factors aside and assuming these are all "fresh" as stated, I think what you all should be doing is commending OP for being able to crank out all these sites. You would think that based on the recent (crappy, mostly) posts on NL of late that the web design market is saturated. Granted I am more selective and do it as a side gig, I consider myself successful if I implement a site a month, though I would want more.

Given the dog-eat-dog nature of web design in Nigeria, I am impressed that OP is able to get so many diverse jobs. Again, we should be asking him to mentor, speak at events as a motivational speaker and how he manages to run his business and get his clients, among others.

OP:
Again, all other factors aside (as in, what you could do to make the sites better, how much you charge per job, etc), you have a thumbs up from me. If ever I decide to set up shop in Nigeria, I just might be knocking on your door for advice cool
Re: My Fresh Jobs From Greenmouse by Oluwaseun100: 11:25pm On Dec 05, 2013
sisqology: You posted ur old job! That's not smart

can i see your new jobs? even old self?
Re: My Fresh Jobs From Greenmouse by sisqology(m): 8:17am On Dec 06, 2013
Oluwaseun100:

can i see your new jobs? even old self?

NO!
Re: My Fresh Jobs From Greenmouse by greenmouse(m): 8:18am On Dec 06, 2013
sisqology: You posted ur old job! That's not smart

Some of my old jobs were redesigned.

I posted all my new jobs

i forgot to post this one : www.poginaservices.com
Re: My Fresh Jobs From Greenmouse by greenmouse(m): 8:23am On Dec 06, 2013
Additional new Jobs I omitted in my first post:

http://www.panafricancapitalplc.com/

http://poginaservices.com/

http://www.kezzfoundation.com/

http://www.crystalpagepartners.com/

and many more coming as we finish working on them.
Re: My Fresh Jobs From Greenmouse by greenmouse(m): 8:26am On Dec 06, 2013
yawa-ti-de:
All other factors aside and assuming these are all "fresh" as stated, I think what you all should be doing is commending OP for being able to crank out all these sites. You would think that based on the recent (crappy, mostly) posts on NL of late that the web design market is saturated. Granted I am more selective and do it as a side gig, I consider myself successful if I implement a site a month, though I would want more.

Given the dog-eat-dog nature of web design in Nigeria, I am impressed that OP is able to get so many diverse jobs. Again, we should be asking him to mentor, speak at events as a motivational speaker and how he manages to run his business and get his clients, among others.

OP:
Again, all other factors aside (as in, what you could do to make the sites better, how much you charge per job, etc), you have a thumbs up from me. If ever I decide to set up shop in Nigeria, I just might be knocking on your door for advice cool

I really appreciate your comment.

I must thank God for success in my business.

@yewa, most times am surprise I get over 10 website jobs every month.

As I talk with you now, I have over 12 website jobs scheduled to be executed in January 2014.

My income keep increasing.

1 Like

Re: My Fresh Jobs From Greenmouse by PGON(m): 6:19pm On Dec 06, 2013
Goodluck with your new jobs. That's what i wanna see in Nairaland Webmaster section..... Not hateful, uninspiring comments.....

(1) (Reply)

Cash / Things To Avoid When Designing A Website / Pls Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.