Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,901 members, 7,806,630 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:24 PM

Can You SHINE With An Aba Made Product - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Can You SHINE With An Aba Made Product (14946 Views)

See This Cute Aba-made Shoes. / Chiffon Top From The U.S, Not Aba Made / Aba Made Clothes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You SHINE With An Aba Made Product by gedtalks(m): 6:10pm On Dec 05, 2013
There are designer names like Prada, Calvin Klien, D&G, Ejiro Amos Tafari, Denim Kitenge .... and lots more. When you wear any of these it makes you feel cool even if the product isn't as good as the name rings.

I once saw a very fine looking leather footwear but when I checked to see the name I saw NWA-ABA. Now I dont know whether or not I should buy that footwear. Its really nice and it looks strong. What do you guys think.... Should I go ahead and buy it or not? Can you wear an ABA-MADE product and boast about it. (please note that I have a clic of friends that are really up to date in fashion awareness) and they can kill someone with yabbing
Re: Can You SHINE With An Aba Made Product by NaMe4: 3:41am On Dec 07, 2013
grin

(please note that I have a clic of friends that are really up to date in fashion awareness) and they can kill someone with yabbing
Re: Can You SHINE With An Aba Made Product by Yvete(f): 6:29am On Dec 07, 2013
If the quality of the leather is pretty good or top-notch, get it. My only issue with locally made shoes is when they stamp high-end designers like Prada on obviously fake leather shoes and bags. cheesy I won't be caught ... Quite embarrassing!

7 Likes

Re: Can You SHINE With An Aba Made Product by MrsAwesome: 11:19am On Dec 07, 2013
Aba products are really coming up both in quality and design. Wish people will patronize them more...at least those guys will be motivated enough to produce more highly quality goods that can compete with other contemporaries.
To op, i will wear and use it if it is good. If NWA-ABA is good then what am I looking for in D & G, gucci etc....name ......just name....

56 Likes

Re: Can You SHINE With An Aba Made Product by jeamie(m): 8:06pm On Dec 08, 2013
gedtalks: There are designer names like Prada, Calvin Klien, D&G, Ejiro Amos Tafari, Denim Kitenge .... and lots more. When you wear any of these it makes you feel cool even if the product isn't as good as the name rings.

I once saw a very fine looking leather footwear but when I checked to see the name I saw NWA-ABA. Now I dont know whether or not I should buy that footwear. Its really nice and it looks strong. What do you guys think.... Should I go ahead and buy it or not? Can you wear an ABA-MADE product and boast about it. (please note that I have a clic of friends that are really up to date in fashion awareness) and they can kill someone with yabbing
I dnt tink so
Re: Can You SHINE With An Aba Made Product by freda506(f): 8:06pm On Dec 08, 2013
My money grows like grass.. grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Can You SHINE With An Aba Made Product by Meekmind(m): 8:07pm On Dec 08, 2013
gedtalks: There are designer names like Prada, Calvin Klien, D&G, Ejiro Amos Tafari, Denim Kitenge .... and lots more. When you wear any of these it makes you feel cool even if the product isn't as good as the name rings.

Y not...I lov wearing okrika...ibile things

4 Likes

Re: Can You SHINE With An Aba Made Product by jmoore(m): 8:07pm On Dec 08, 2013
Yes, Aba all the way.

Nwa aba representing... smiley

21 Likes

Re: Can You SHINE With An Aba Made Product by mazizitonene(m): 8:07pm On Dec 08, 2013
Oscourfe!

And claim itx foreigntongue grin

3 Likes

Re: Can You SHINE With An Aba Made Product by Cubeet: 8:07pm On Dec 08, 2013
Why Not? .
Re: Can You SHINE With An Aba Made Product by Idowuogbo(f): 8:07pm On Dec 08, 2013
Ogbeni no look Uche face mehn! Buy ur thing and knack am!!

6 Likes

Re: Can You SHINE With An Aba Made Product by jeamie(m): 8:07pm On Dec 08, 2013

I cn wear et o...no forming ..guyz...be original

4 Likes

Re: Can You SHINE With An Aba Made Product by Decapo: 8:08pm On Dec 08, 2013
I facebook'ed ur mom

1 Like

Re: Can You SHINE With An Aba Made Product by manny4life(m): 8:08pm On Dec 08, 2013
What kind of silly question is that?

If you can wear China made (clothing and accessories), watch china made tv, eat china made food, etc then why can't you wear Aba made? angry angry angry

Nigerians are the one's killing their own brand... If Aba has good quality for "its worth", then YES, I will.. grin grin

43 Likes

Re: Can You SHINE With An Aba Made Product by Nobody: 8:08pm On Dec 08, 2013
Yes I can

2 Likes

Re: Can You SHINE With An Aba Made Product by jeamie(m): 8:09pm On Dec 08, 2013

I frm d ghetto ...no time for bragging
Re: Can You SHINE With An Aba Made Product by Adex097: 8:09pm On Dec 08, 2013
sure why not...I bought it with ma money for crying out loud.

Btw, I can't buy an ABA made product wink
Re: Can You SHINE With An Aba Made Product by mazizitonene(m): 8:09pm On Dec 08, 2013
But seriously, we wear some of those stuffs back in school, itx cheaper and they've really improved in quality and durability....no biggie

6 Likes

Re: Can You SHINE With An Aba Made Product by mazizitonene(m): 8:10pm On Dec 08, 2013
mz mariah: Yes I can
nne, bia, let us marry grin

Aba ring on point cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Can You SHINE With An Aba Made Product by konjakonja(m): 8:11pm On Dec 08, 2013
U are using made in nigeria brain but u don't want to patronize made in nigeria goods.

38 Likes

Re: Can You SHINE With An Aba Made Product by OkikiOluwa1(m): 8:11pm On Dec 08, 2013
Does the product name matter? Abi the quality of the product. Who cares about a 'Gucci bag that's not as quality as an 'Ochendo' bag?
I tire for some Nigerians & their nothing to go by mentality.
Last Bullet:
Op, always go for quality & not brand names. Expecially if it's an indigeneous product.
Let's promote quality made in Nigeria products.

15 Likes

Re: Can You SHINE With An Aba Made Product by psalmdave(m): 8:11pm On Dec 08, 2013
In my entire life,i av never thought like the op,i believe in simplicity,if something looks good,y all these trash,una too look pple face and av a little sting of pride too

6 Likes

Re: Can You SHINE With An Aba Made Product by babsomotde(m): 8:12pm On Dec 08, 2013
Why not? Even most of these Gucci, D & G, Prada, Calvin designer clothes in market now are the one made in United States Of "Aba". Need A Model For Your Aba Designer? Then IM me now for cheap price... Igbo Boy Tongue Activated ...Ina Men, I can feel the moni from afaaar.

5 Likes

Re: Can You SHINE With An Aba Made Product by indoorlove(m): 8:13pm On Dec 08, 2013
The world be a lot easier when we stop bothering ourselves on what we should or shouldn't wear.

4 Likes

Re: Can You SHINE With An Aba Made Product by jeamie(m): 8:14pm On Dec 08, 2013
Okiki_Oluwa: Does the product name matter? Abi the quality of the product. Who cares about a 'Gucci bag that's not as quality as an 'Ochendo' bag?
You some Nigerians & some nothing to go by mentality.
Last Bullet:
Op, always go for quality & not brand names. Expecially if it's an indigeneous product.
mumu tlk....u get quality ni....go find sumwhr sleep jare
Re: Can You SHINE With An Aba Made Product by Nobody: 8:15pm On Dec 08, 2013
I don't know about shoes but when it comes to quality dress shirts and suits, Aba tailors run that zone. Their sewing and finishing is perfect.

So to answer your question, OP, YES! I'm all for quality but affordable stuff and if I can find that in Aba, why not?

27 Likes

Re: Can You SHINE With An Aba Made Product by jmoore(m): 8:15pm On Dec 08, 2013
Adex097: sure why not...I bought it with ma money for crying out loud.

You have bought many and you are using them but you don't know. grin grin

17 Likes

Re: Can You SHINE With An Aba Made Product by Emelcee: 8:15pm On Dec 08, 2013
Were they stolen or do they left u scare after wearing them?
Re: Can You SHINE With An Aba Made Product by eluquenson(m): 8:16pm On Dec 08, 2013
Why not, whether its a local made or foreign, the beauty of the product is what matters most

2 Likes

Re: Can You SHINE With An Aba Made Product by cashkid18(m): 8:16pm On Dec 08, 2013
Okiki_Oluwa: Does the product name matter? Abi the quality of the product. Who cares about a 'Gucci bag that's not as quality as an 'Ochendo' bag?
You some Nigerians & some nothing to go by mentality.
Last Bullet:
team aba made products sad sad sad

3 Likes

Re: Can You SHINE With An Aba Made Product by Castos(m): 8:16pm On Dec 08, 2013
All my life na ABA oo

3 Likes

Re: Can You SHINE With An Aba Made Product by jeamie(m): 8:16pm On Dec 08, 2013
Adex097: sure why not...I bought it with ma money for crying out loud.

sowe o...u for buy am wif paper..mumu tlk

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

36 Shocking Reasons Why Some Pageants, Beauty Queens Are Less Regarded By People / Seven BEAUTY TIPS For Ladies Who Rock Glasses. / Pls Help Me!!!!!!!! Bleach burn

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.