Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,899 members, 7,802,904 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:47 AM

Is Electronic Cigarette An Option To Quit Real Smoking Habit? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Is Electronic Cigarette An Option To Quit Real Smoking Habit? (624 Views)

Is Excessive Drinking Habit A Cause For Being Pot Bellied? / 8 Bad Habit That Could Hurt Your Waist / How Did You Start The Smoking Habit? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Electronic Cigarette An Option To Quit Real Smoking Habit? by sped1oro(m): 6:15pm On Dec 05, 2013
Is the e-cigarette as safe as its users claims. Is it a healthier option, or a riskier choice? I have a friend who just acquired the E-cigarette and he seems to be in love with the gadget,also ever since he started using it,he hasn't gone back to the normal tobacco.Can this really solve the problem to quit smoking?[img][/img]

Re: Is Electronic Cigarette An Option To Quit Real Smoking Habit? by Emmyk(m): 7:25pm On Dec 05, 2013
Where are the e-smokers oo. You are all needed here. cheesycheesy
Re: Is Electronic Cigarette An Option To Quit Real Smoking Habit? by weazley(m): 7:30pm On Dec 05, 2013
I lov its Behind looks, makes me wanna bcom an e-smoker,grin
Re: Is Electronic Cigarette An Option To Quit Real Smoking Habit? by weazley(m): 7:30pm On Dec 05, 2013
I lov its tushed look, makes me wanna bcom an e-smoker,grin
Re: Is Electronic Cigarette An Option To Quit Real Smoking Habit? by Liqua(m): 4:34am On Jul 03, 2014
Dear Sir / Madam,

The Famous European E - Liquid Brand Liqua is looking for distributors in Nigeria.
We believe that Nigeria has the highest potential with regards to E - Cigarettes and E - Liquids in Africa.

That is why we want to offer you the opportunity to become one of our resellers.
We want to capitalize on this potential together with you.

Our product has a very stable Italian Flavor which continuously delivers satisfaction to consumers all over the world.

Please check our website www.ritchy.com and also check

http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=liqua+e+liquid+review&sm=3

Here you can see random individuals testing our flavors.

If you are interested in becoming a reseller or you need some additional information then please email me on;

henk.bruinsma@gortichy.com

Kind Regards,

Henk Bruinsma

Business Development Manager
Ritchy Group

Re: Is Electronic Cigarette An Option To Quit Real Smoking Habit? by Nobody: 1:52pm On Jul 03, 2014
Electronic cigarette won't save your life, rather it saves the environment. The caption for it is "save the environment and kill your self"

(1) (Reply)

Doctors In India Remove 232 Teeth From Mouth Of Teenage Boy / Ebola Has Reached Jos! / Release Experimental Drug, Zmapp To Africa! Sign This Petition Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.