Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,893 members, 7,806,606 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 06:55 PM

Why Ghana Must Win Brazil 2014 (germany,portugal,Ghana,usa) - Sports (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Why Ghana Must Win Brazil 2014 (germany,portugal,Ghana,usa) (22982 Views)

Who Scored The Best Goal In Brazil 2014 Fifa World Cup.. / Brazil 2014: Reasons Why Nigeria Must Win!! / Dangerous National Teams That Might Be Under-rated At Brazil 2014! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Ghana Must Win Brazil 2014 (germany,portugal,Ghana,usa) by PetroDolla2: 3:53am On Dec 26, 2013
bitex2:
only to loose the second leg..you guys are flops..so so so...inconsistent.
Atleast eagles won their last WCQ home and away with a stunning set-piece by Nsofor..
bla bla bla you won WCQ home and away? against ethiopia? SMH. can you compare ethiopia with egypt? there is nothing disgraceful about losing in Cairo, particularly knowing the circumstances under which the match was played. Ghana wasn't keen about winning in Cairo so as not start another rioting in a very unstable country. BTW, has nigeria ever beaten egypt in cairo? shameless people, prior to the draw, nigerians were praying (even on nairaland) to avoid egypt. after Ghana humiliated egypt, now nigerians say egypt is crap! such mindless hypocrites!

2 Likes

Re: Why Ghana Must Win Brazil 2014 (germany,portugal,Ghana,usa) by Theben(m): 5:28am On Dec 26, 2013
PetroDolla2: bla bla bla crappy nonsense! the last time I checked, the supa chinchins had not beaten Ghana since 2006, not even a draw! and when was the last time your clueless and fumbling supa chinchins win a match at the world cup? very disgraceful that your supa chinchins have not won a match at the world cup in 16 years!

after 4 titles, what will Ghana do with another AFCON titile? AFCON is for useless teams like supa chinchins. In fact there is an AFCON trophy sitting permanently in Accra. You see why the Black Stars will always dominate the sups chinchins,huh? such a pathetic mudder fugger

Kwasia, at times, I wonder if you make use of your brain before commenting.grin grin grin grin. AFCON is for useless teams, but useful teams like Ghana still expend resources to ensure they participate? How more can a sore loser be described?

For 31 years, your country still churn out cash to prepare the team for the tournament. Isn't it foolishness? Considering the fact that the money would have been better used to build more infrastructures in your country.

1 Like

Re: Why Ghana Must Win Brazil 2014 (germany,portugal,Ghana,usa) by naijanoni(m): 7:27am On Dec 26, 2013
Theben:
Kwasia, at times, I wonder if you make use of your brain before commenting.grin grin grin grin. AFCON is for useless teams, but useful teams like Ghana still expend resources to ensure they participate? How more can a sore loser be described?

For 31 years, your country still churn out cash to prepare the team for the tournament. Isn't it foolishness? Considering the fact that the money would have been better used to build more infrastructures in your country.
Gbam !!!.Let petrol dullard know.

1 Like

Re: Why Ghana Must Win Brazil 2014 (germany,portugal,Ghana,usa) by bitex2(m): 1:13pm On Dec 26, 2013
PetroDolla2: GBAM this is a typical definition of a mor0n!. dummy the dumb dumb what's inside this ediot's head. bla bla bla will the supa chinchins win their first world cup match in 16 years?
It's still better than 31yrs TROPHYLESS RUN IN THE AFCON..
Re: Why Ghana Must Win Brazil 2014 (germany,portugal,Ghana,usa) by bitex2(m): 1:37pm On Dec 26, 2013
[quote author=PetroDolla2] bla bla bla crappy nonsense! the last time I checked, the supa chinchins had not beaten Ghana since 2006, not even a draw! and when was the last time your clueless and fumbling supa chinchins win a match at the world cup? very disgraceful that your supa chinchins have not won a match at the world cup in 16 years!

Because we were always in a tougher group than ghana.i am sure ur clueless team couldnt have defeated SPAIN like we did in france '98.am sure they couldnt have survived the group we were placed in in USA '94 , FRANCE '98 & korea/japan 2002 talk more of topping the group like we did in USA '94.have ur boys ever won a top european/southamerican team in the WQ.

after 4 titles, what will Ghana do with another AFCON titile?

After 4 titles why did ghana continue to participate in every edition of the AFCON with zeal and thorough preparation only to end up trophyless.

AFCON is for useless teams like supa chinchins.

And probably useless black rats since they participated too.learn to make use of brain while thinking.

In fact there is an AFCON trophy sitting permanently in Accra.

The trophy cabinet must be probably filled with COBWEBs, wall geckos and cockroaches.

You see why the Black Stars will always dominate the sups chinchins,huh?

What an irony,am sure you meant otherwise

such a pathetic mudder fugger

like the black SCRAPS.
Re: Why Ghana Must Win Brazil 2014 (germany,portugal,Ghana,usa) by PetroDolla2: 2:07pm On Dec 26, 2013
bitex2:
BIG FAT FOOL!! It's still better than 31yrs TROPHYLESS RUN IN THE AFCON..black rats are yet to TOUCH the new model of AFCON trophy.
31 minus 16 = 15yrs difference...MUMU OF THE HIGHEST ORDER..
We wont hear because ghana managed to reach WQ quaterfinal.senegal and cameroun had been there yet they didnt wagg their tongue..POOR BLACK RATS
this is what happens when you allow 5-year olds access to the Internet. don't you dare open your stinky mouth again. son of a pig-fvcked bastard

thieving evil scvmbag

1 Like

Re: Why Ghana Must Win Brazil 2014 (germany,portugal,Ghana,usa) by bitex2(m): 2:17pm On Dec 26, 2013
PetroDolla2: bla bla bla you won WCQ home and away? against ethiopia? SMH. can you compare ethiopia with egypt? there is nothing disgraceful about losing in Cairo, particularly knowing the circumstances under which the match was played. Ghana wasn't keen about winning in Cairo so as not start another rioting in a very unstable country. BTW, has nigeria ever beaten egypt in cairo? shameless people, prior to the draw, nigerians were praying (even on nairaland) to avoid egypt. after Ghana humiliated egypt, now nigerians say egypt is crap! such mindless hypocrites!
you guyz are jumping up and down because your boys defeated a country that has been WRECKED with both social and economic CRISIS..apart from that Egypt are always failures when it comes to worldcup qualification.trust me had it been AFCON they would have squeezed u guyz just like they did in 2010 finals or so..mtcheeew
Re: Why Ghana Must Win Brazil 2014 (germany,portugal,Ghana,usa) by bitex2(m): 4:26pm On Dec 26, 2013
PetroDolla2: this is what happens when you allow 5-year olds access to the Internet.

Am sure you had just been released from a PSYCHIATRIC HOSPITAL.better have some rest.

don't you dare open your stinky mouth again. son of a pig-fvcked bastard
i would say you are just being frustrated by one thing or the other..dont transfer your depression/frustration on me
thieving evil scvmbag
Re: Why Ghana Must Win Brazil 2014 (germany,portugal,Ghana,usa) by chriskwaku: 9:15pm On Jan 02, 2014
Portugal playing Cameroun on 5 th march and Germany also playing against them in early june to hv a feel of african style of play.No shaking .all i know is my black stars is qualifying to the next round
Re: Why Ghana Must Win Brazil 2014 (germany,portugal,Ghana,usa) by bingbagbo(m): 6:02pm On Jan 03, 2014
chriskwaku: Portugal playing Cameroun on 5 th march and Germany also playing against them in early june to hv a feel of african style of play.No shaking .all i know is my black stars is qualifying to the next round

but why are they not playing the "africa champions?" grin grin grin
Re: Why Ghana Must Win Brazil 2014 (germany,portugal,Ghana,usa) by bingbagbo(m): 6:08pm On Jan 03, 2014
By Ameenu Shardow, follow on Twitter @alooameenu

Striker Abdul Majeed Waris admits his move to Valenciennes is influenced by his personal desire to play for Ghana at the 2014 World Cup.

The 22-year-old has joined the French Ligue 1 outfit on loan until the end of the season.

Waris arrives from Spartak Moscow who will not be playing until March 8 when the Russian top flight resumes after a long winter break.

The ex BK Hacken star is desperate to regain the form that made him best player and top goalscorer in the Swedish league in 2012.

The sharp attacker has struggled for regular game time since joining Spartak due to a bad knee injury suffered just before the start of the season.

But the Right to Dream Academy graduate wants to put all his troubles behind him as he embarks on another European adventure ostensibly to impress Ghana coach Akwasi Appiah into taking him to the World Cup in Brazil.

“It’s the right step that should help me stay in great shape,” Waris told the BBC.

“Being a World Cup year it’s very important to be playing regular football week in, week out.

“I thank Spartak for allowing me come somewhere I can get regular chances and impress the national team boss.

“And coming to France will be very competitive because I’ve come to a club with strong ambition to stay in the top-flight and improve their position.

“I want to play in my first World Cup with Ghana and to achieve that I know I have to keep playing and competing like others.

“You don’t just hope and pray to get anything in life, you have to work hard to give yourself a chance of making it.

“Hopefully, I can make the right contributions to the squad here and together we can lift Valenciennes.

“I just can’t wait to get started here.”

Waris came good for Ghana throughout the successful qualifying campaign where he has formed a harmonious partnership with lead striker Asamoah Gyan.

Their unique combination was a constant headache for opponents of the Black Stars with Egypt coach Bob Bradley admitting to the devastating threat after his team were humiliated 6-1 in the first leg of the playoffs.
Re: Why Ghana Must Win Brazil 2014 (germany,portugal,Ghana,usa) by safarigirl(f): 6:13pm On Jan 03, 2014
bin gbagbo:

because the African Champions don't play the same style as those they've conquered, we play with a certain panache that distinguishes us from the style of you lot
Re: Why Ghana Must Win Brazil 2014 (germany,portugal,Ghana,usa) by bingbagbo(m): 6:19pm On Jan 03, 2014
safarigirl: because the African Champions don't play the same style as those they've conquered, we play with a certain panache that distinguishes us from the style of you lot

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Why Ghana Must Win Brazil 2014 (germany,portugal,Ghana,usa) by Jiggaman101: 7:47pm On Jan 03, 2014
bin gbagbo:

Everyone knows that champ was a fluke and can't be duplicated even if they played the tournament ten times.

1 Like

Re: Why Ghana Must Win Brazil 2014 (germany,portugal,Ghana,usa) by Theben(m): 8:22pm On Jan 03, 2014
Jigga_man101:

Everyone knows that champ was a fluke and can't be duplicated even if they played the tournament ten times.
You should pray for your Black Stars to use the same fluke to liberate Ghana from 31 years of trophy drought.

3 Likes

Re: Why Ghana Must Win Brazil 2014 (germany,portugal,Ghana,usa) by BINGBAGBO1(m): 8:52pm On Jan 03, 2014
Theben:
You should pray for your Black Stars to use the same fluke to liberate Ghana from 31 years of trophy drought.

do you mean the 4-time champions? cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Why Ghana Must Win Brazil 2014 (germany,portugal,Ghana,usa) by collynzo2(m): 8:56pm On Jan 03, 2014
Theben:
Update yourself.
It is 32 years and counting......
Re: Why Ghana Must Win Brazil 2014 (germany,portugal,Ghana,usa) by Theben(m): 8:58pm On Jan 03, 2014
BINGBAGBO1:

do you mean the 4-time champions? cheesy
Were you born the last time your country won the tournament?
Re: Why Ghana Must Win Brazil 2014 (germany,portugal,Ghana,usa) by Theben(m): 9:00pm On Jan 03, 2014
collynzo2: Update yourself.
It is 32 years and counting......
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Ghana Must Win Brazil 2014 (germany,portugal,Ghana,usa) by BINGBAGBO1(m): 9:02pm On Jan 03, 2014
Theben:
Were you born the last time your country won the tournament?

does it change the records even if?? cool

1 Like

Re: Why Ghana Must Win Brazil 2014 (germany,portugal,Ghana,usa) by vybzkartel: 9:08pm On Jan 03, 2014
one luv africa
Re: Why Ghana Must Win Brazil 2014 (germany,portugal,Ghana,usa) by safarigirl(f): 9:09pm On Jan 03, 2014
BINGBAGBO1:

does it change the records even if?? cool
lol, dey there dey count 4-time champions, una just dey stagnant, by the time we carry our 4th and 5th trophies waka pass una, your eye go open, 4-time champions, the past 32 years you still dey 4, Cameroon meet una, Egypt pass una, you still dey shout 4 times. Try shame small abeg, if after 32 years you never achieve anything you need to make sacrifices to the gods. Btw, dem ban your original account?
Re: Why Ghana Must Win Brazil 2014 (germany,portugal,Ghana,usa) by Jiggaman101: 10:28pm On Jan 03, 2014
Theben:

There is no fluke in the World Cup. Prove me wrong and win a World Cup game.

1 Like

Re: Why Ghana Must Win Brazil 2014 (germany,portugal,Ghana,usa) by Theben(m): 7:57pm On Jan 04, 2014
What happened to Ghanasoccernet.com? It's like people not longer visit that site.
Re: Why Ghana Must Win Brazil 2014 (germany,portugal,Ghana,usa) by bingbagbo(m): 8:58pm On Jan 08, 2014
Theben: What happened to Ghanasoccernet.com? It's like people not longer visit that site.

who told you?
Re: Why Ghana Must Win Brazil 2014 (germany,portugal,Ghana,usa) by bingbagbo(m): 11:51am On Jul 08, 2014
...lol
Re: Why Ghana Must Win Brazil 2014 (germany,portugal,Ghana,usa) by omar22(m): 12:05pm On Jul 08, 2014
I believe you guys have finally woke up from your dream
Re: Why Ghana Must Win Brazil 2014 (germany,portugal,Ghana,usa) by Antell95(m): 12:21pm On Jul 08, 2014
omar22: I believe you guys have finally woke up from your dream

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Osaze's Congratulatory Message To The Super Eagles / US Open 2020: Djokovic Defaulted After Hitting Ball At Line Judge (video) / Messi Agrees To A New Barcelona Deal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.