Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,538 members, 7,808,983 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:26 PM

Airfreight From The USA: A Sincere Customer Experience Info Needed - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Airfreight From The USA: A Sincere Customer Experience Info Needed (1205 Views)

Car Wash Business. 30 Years Raw Practical Experience Info. / My Experience - Building Great Customer Experience / UBA Africard Where Is My Money? This Is Very Bad Customer Experience! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Airfreight From The USA: A Sincere Customer Experience Info Needed by kingagropro1: 8:09pm On Dec 05, 2013
I have been very confused about whether there is indeed a credible freight/forwarding company showcased on NL. I see so many of them advertising themselves but i hardly read true customer reviews.

Please is there anybody here that has a true experience of shiping through an air feight service here using groupage shipping?

I dont need info from any freight company here, i want customers to share their live experiences based on charged rates, arrival days in Lagos and possible recommendations.

Freight company reps please stay off, this is a customer service thread.

I will be very glad if i get sincere responses as i also have light/non heavy items i want to ship to Nigeria but i dont know who is real or fake.

Thanks.
Re: Airfreight From The USA: A Sincere Customer Experience Info Needed by debco(m): 8:55pm On Dec 05, 2013
Check on www.parcelzoom.com . They do shipping from US †̥ Nigeria but preferably you use fedEX because DHL works with custom,not saying fedEX doesn't but it varies. NB: there shipping cost is a bit high but reliable,I use them for shipping †̥ Nigeria.
Re: Airfreight From The USA: A Sincere Customer Experience Info Needed by alingo4life: 9:51pm On Dec 05, 2013
Broda,Check out Shippyme.com to me they are the best and will always be.was using a shipping company before,but had to change them.They take time before your package will reach your end,at times weeks and even up to a month at times,making you broke like shit.but when i found shippyme.com they took my tears away.. Free US Address,and very updated..believe me you,go for them and you will have nothing to regret..

1 Like

Re: Airfreight From The USA: A Sincere Customer Experience Info Needed by kingagropro1: 10:43pm On Dec 05, 2013
debco: Check on www.parcelzoom.com . They do shipping from US †̥ Nigeria but preferably you use fedEX because DHL works with custom,not saying fedEX doesn't but it varies. NB: there shipping cost is a bit high but reliable,I use them for shipping †̥ Nigeria.

Thanks. I have had funny experiences with fedex before. I brought in 5 laptops and NDLEA held them, they said i should go and bring N50k bribe, i refused. They said i should go and bring the invoice i bought them, ofcourse i contacted my suppliers and they sent the invoice to them and copied me. They thought i am a yahoo boy, old man like me. My laptops were released to me without pay ing a dime for bribe.

So, all those big names are a no no for me.

I actually believe the big names have been compromised. What they pride themselves in was door to door, now they have become ordinary cargo companies, otherwise, i am not meant to pick items at their location.

Beware of them.

Thanks all the same.
Re: Airfreight From The USA: A Sincere Customer Experience Info Needed by kingagropro1: 10:49pm On Dec 05, 2013
alingo4life: Broda,Check out Shippyme.com to me they are the best and will always be.was using a shipping company before,but had to change them.They take time before your package will reach your end,at times weeks and even up to a month at times,making you broke like shit.but when i found shippyme.com they took my tears away.. Free US Address,and very updated..believe me you,go for them and you will have nothing to regret..

@boyalinco: just kidding. Please share your real life experience. What did you ship to nigeria, how much did you pay as charges/lbs/kg, was it consolidated shipmemt they did for you or a fresh airway bill was opened for your shipment, how many times have you used them, did you pay additional charges when your goods arrived nigeria?

I will be glad if these questions are answered one after the other. A lot of us will learn and benefit from this.

Thanks.
Re: Airfreight From The USA: A Sincere Customer Experience Info Needed by Nobody: 11:09am On Dec 10, 2013
alingo4life: Broda,Check out Shippyme.com to me they are the best and will always be.was using a shipping company before,but had to change them.They take time before your package will reach your end,at times weeks and even up to a month at times,making you broke like shit.but when i found shippyme.com they took my tears away.. Free US Address,and very updated..believe me you,go for them and you will have nothing to regret..

Pls what's the cost of shipping a laptop (or something close to its size and weight) to lagos through shippyme?
Re: Airfreight From The USA: A Sincere Customer Experience Info Needed by alingo4life: 11:14pm On Dec 13, 2013
Promhize:

Pls what's the cost of shipping a laptop (or something close to its size and weight) to lagos through shippyme?

Sorry Guys i did not follow this Thread,I had once paid just 6,000naira for a Google-chrome laptop and a Camera shipped through shippyme.com

Good company they are
Re: Airfreight From The USA: A Sincere Customer Experience Info Needed by alingo4life: 11:22pm On Dec 13, 2013
kingagropro1:

@boyalinco: just kidding. Please share your real life experience. What did you ship to nigeria, how much did you pay as charges/lbs/kg, was it consolidated shipmemt they did for you or a fresh airway bill was opened for your shipment, how many times have you used them, did you pay additional charges when your goods arrived nigeria?

I will be glad if these questions are answered one after the other. A lot of us will learn and benefit from this.

Thanks.

@kingagropro,sorry once again i did not follow this thread.Just saw it when looking around on my profile. I ship golf apparels and electronics into Naija.. they charge just $5 per lbs.As for consolidated shipment,they can do it,depends on what you choose.However i have a friend i ship my packages to in the states, which in then consolidates everything and send it to shippyme,i do not pay for their consolidation fees of 15dollars at all as i only ship to them when am ready to move my package.

I did not pay any additional charges for my package.Infact,the moment your package arrives their office,a photo of it would be taken and sent to your account area for you to see.and real-time update has your package leaves the US.

Have used them thrice,Am going to pick up a package on Monday.Contaning 20pieces of shirts and 4Big cameras. my bill is just 26,000naira. you can check out their website for more info or call me on 08166270971.

Lets share ideas more on them people..

Thanks
Re: Airfreight From The USA: A Sincere Customer Experience Info Needed by miqos02(m): 9:07am On Dec 14, 2013
i pay $4 per lbs to a2 global shipping for laptops, they are in michigan, delivery time is 1 to 2 weeks
Re: Airfreight From The USA: A Sincere Customer Experience Info Needed by alingo4life: 10:56am On Dec 14, 2013
miqos02: i pay $4 per lbs to a2 global shipping for laptops, they are in michigan, delivery time is 1 to 2 weeks

Bros,Two weeks is a long time,that was why i changed from my former shipping company.GTNN LLC to SHIPPYME.COM. The package am going to receive on Monday took just a week.Very updated and cheap service i must say

(1) (Reply)

Simple Break Down On How Football Clubs Make Their Monies / Professional Certification Courses And Nigerian Labour Market / Daughters Of Dangote :mariya, Fatima And Halima

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.