Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,290 members, 7,780,671 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 07:07 PM

Seun We Want A Pagan Traditionalist Mod On The Religious Section - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Seun We Want A Pagan Traditionalist Mod On The Religious Section (11195 Views)

The Religious Symbolism Of The Twelve Days Of Christmas / Is Easter Celebration Biblical Or is it A Pagan way of Worship? / The Pagan Origin Of The Word "AMEN" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Seun We Want A Pagan Traditionalist Mod On The Religious Section by PAGAN9JA(m): 8:36pm On Dec 05, 2013
It is unfair that all the Mods on the Religious section are christians. They are extremely biased and ensure that only trashy christian topics make fp.

because of this, many wise posters have left Nairaland.

It is time we have atleast one representative of ours on the panel or atleast give us our own section.

I nominate macof or myself as a MOD.

11 Likes

Re: Seun We Want A Pagan Traditionalist Mod On The Religious Section by stanogb(m): 8:41pm On Dec 05, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:

why?

why are you so obsessed with my ancestral beliefs?

How has my Paganism harmed you?
guy, you must have been frustrated by one or all of the following:
1. ASUU Strike
2. Unemployment
3. Poverty
4. Front page things
5. Others

Just accept my sympathy. Trust and believe in God. It shall be well. Look for something good to do with your life.

4 Likes

Re: Seun We Want A Pagan Traditionalist Mod On The Religious Section by Nobody: 8:41pm On Dec 05, 2013
Seconded! Sir, we really need a Pagan MOD that wouldn't feel irritated by the Traditional Religion of our people!

This is serious sir.

#TeamGOM

6 Likes

Re: Seun We Want A Pagan Traditionalist Mod On The Religious Section by PAGAN9JA(m): 8:42pm On Dec 05, 2013
stan-ogb:
Guy, nairaland does not recognise Pegans...Open your own thread...But my advice(accept Jesus christ today).

I was about to curse you but I have taken a vow not to be vulgar.

Please Sir get lost and stop derailing.

This is serious.

4 Likes

Re: Seun We Want A Pagan Traditionalist Mod On The Religious Section by PAGAN9JA(m): 8:44pm On Dec 05, 2013
god_of_music: Seconded! Sir, we really need a Pagan MOD that wouldn't feel irritated by the Traditional Religion of our people!

This is serious sir.

#TeamGOM

Thanx bro.

I feel so de-motivated ever since this triad of MODS took over.

They are so useless.

I dont even post thos ewonderful threads like I used to before.

How am I to know the opinion of NIgerians and incite a change, when Im not allowed to progress on to fp?

2 Likes

Re: Seun We Want A Pagan Traditionalist Mod On The Religious Section by stanogb(m): 8:45pm On Dec 05, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:

I was about to curse you but I have taken a vow not to be vulgar.

Please Sir get lost and stop derailing.

This is serious.
You made the right choice

2 Likes

Re: Seun We Want A Pagan Traditionalist Mod On The Religious Section by macof(m): 8:48pm On Dec 05, 2013
stan-ogb:
Guy, nairaland does not recognise Pagans...Open your own forum...But my advice(accept Jesus christ today).

Accept the ways of ur ancestors

2 Likes

Re: Seun We Want A Pagan Traditionalist Mod On The Religious Section by lirusehn(m): 8:49pm On Dec 05, 2013
god_of_music: Seconded! Sir, we really need a Pagan MOD that wouldn't feel irritated by the Traditional Religion of our people!

This is serious sir.

#TeamGOM
u outa ur senses?
Re: Seun We Want A Pagan Traditionalist Mod On The Religious Section by Nobody: 8:52pm On Dec 05, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:

Thanx bro.

I feel so de-motivated ever since this triad of MODS took over.

They are so useless.

I dont even post thos ewonderful threads like I used to before.

How am I to know the opinion of NIgerians and incite a change, when Im not allowed to progress on to fp?
You are right.

I'm a christian though, lemme say i'm still sitting on the fence wink

truth is i Love our tradition and the uniqueness of the African Religions.
But i'm not being encouraged on this great forum to explore and learn more about it online.

We really need this Moderator.

#TeamGOM

1 Like

Re: Seun We Want A Pagan Traditionalist Mod On The Religious Section by PAGAN9JA(m): 8:53pm On Dec 05, 2013
lirusehn: u outa ur senses?

why?

Who gave you the right to criticize him for his beliefs.

Go worship you God - tuberculosis joshua or jesus or whatever.

enough of all this bullying.
Re: Seun We Want A Pagan Traditionalist Mod On The Religious Section by Nobody: 8:54pm On Dec 05, 2013
god_of_music: You are right.

But i'm not being encouraged on this great forum to explore and learn more about it online.

#TeamGOM

I am very disappointed...angry

3 Likes

Re: Seun We Want A Pagan Traditionalist Mod On The Religious Section by PAGAN9JA(m): 8:54pm On Dec 05, 2013
god_of_music: You are right.

#TeamGOM

Brother dont let them bully you.

Its enough that they bully us in real life.

You are on the right track.

1 Like

Re: Seun We Want A Pagan Traditionalist Mod On The Religious Section by stanogb(m): 8:55pm On Dec 05, 2013
macof:

Accept the ways of ur ancestors
why dont you accept the dressing,food,attitude and mentality of your ancestors. Better accept true christainity and do away with pagan religion because it is associated with IDOL worshipping.

2 Likes

Re: Seun We Want A Pagan Traditionalist Mod On The Religious Section by macof(m): 8:55pm On Dec 05, 2013
I would like a pagan MOD
It makes a lot of sense
so there can be fairness and equality

2 Likes

Re: Seun We Want A Pagan Traditionalist Mod On The Religious Section by Nobody: 8:55pm On Dec 05, 2013
Is that question directed to the right person?

#TeamGOM

2 Likes

Re: Seun We Want A Pagan Traditionalist Mod On The Religious Section by lirusehn(m): 8:57pm On Dec 05, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:

why?

Who gave you the right to criticize him for his beliefs.

Go worship you God - tuberculosis joshua or jesus or whatever.

enough of all this bullying.
u quoted me for dis? I pity ur miserable life.

4 Likes

Re: Seun We Want A Pagan Traditionalist Mod On The Religious Section by PAGAN9JA(m): 8:57pm On Dec 05, 2013
macof: I would like a pagan MOD
It makes a lot of sense
so there can be fairness and equality

exactly.

we are not asking for the removal of the christian Mods. we just want a Pagan Mod.

It sucks to be discriminated in a nation where we once reigned supreme and throughout.

The discrimination it seems, doesnt end in reality.

It permeates the online world aswell.

4 Likes

Re: Seun We Want A Pagan Traditionalist Mod On The Religious Section by lirusehn(m): 8:58pm On Dec 05, 2013
god_of_music: Is that question directed to the right person?

#TeamGOM
u outa ur senses?
Re: Seun We Want A Pagan Traditionalist Mod On The Religious Section by Nobody: 8:59pm On Dec 05, 2013
Nigellus_Hosan:

I am very disappointed...angry
Don't be dissapointed with me, be dissapointed with your ancestors who threw away their God to go worship a white god.

Please Seun, we need this Moderator now!

#TeamGOM

6 Likes

Re: Seun We Want A Pagan Traditionalist Mod On The Religious Section by Nobody: 9:00pm On Dec 05, 2013
No sir. kiss

#TeamGOM
Re: Seun We Want A Pagan Traditionalist Mod On The Religious Section by lirusehn(m): 9:02pm On Dec 05, 2013
kids of now adayz sha

5 Likes

Re: Seun We Want A Pagan Traditionalist Mod On The Religious Section by PAGAN9JA(m): 9:02pm On Dec 05, 2013
stan-ogb:
why dont you accept the dressing,food,attitude and mentality of your ancestors. Better accept true christainity and do away with pagan religion because it is associated with IDOL worshipping.

whats wrong with dressing up or eating the food or displaying the attitude or mentality of our ancestors?

SO now it is a crime to be what the Creator God made us?

The whites have clearly done a good job on us.

TUFIA! angry

there is no such thing as true christianity. The christian bible you read today was edited by a Pagan Roman Emperor.

dont you worship idols of jesus and mary and all your million saints?

Atleast we worship idols of the Gods/higher forces, and not of jewish and european men.

Btw we dont actually worship the idol. we worship what it represents, or else we would be worshipping any common rock we find on the ground or any statue we come across.

IF we were idol worshippers, then we Traditionalists would be worshipping idols of jesus as well.

But clearly we dont.

We are aware of what we worship. We dont need others to dictate to us.

3 Likes

Re: Seun We Want A Pagan Traditionalist Mod On The Religious Section by PAGAN9JA(m): 9:03pm On Dec 05, 2013
lirusehn: u quoted me for dis? I pity ur miserable life.

How do you know I lead a misrable life?

I lead a good life and so do my parents.

All Praise be to the Glorious Higher Powers who influence our lives.

4 Likes

Re: Seun We Want A Pagan Traditionalist Mod On The Religious Section by stanogb(m): 9:05pm On Dec 05, 2013
End time...

2 Likes

Re: Seun We Want A Pagan Traditionalist Mod On The Religious Section by PAGAN9JA(m): 9:06pm On Dec 05, 2013
Anyways, back to the topic.

We are here to discuss knowledge, gain knowledge , create new meanings to life and so forth,

Unfortunately we are being denied this opportunity by a stagnating Section.

I want proper arguments, debates ,etc.

There are some very sensible posters on the section like FOLYKASE, Ghostofsparta, etc., who trying to make good reasonable threads, but they are not being allowed to function to their full potential.

Posters like logicboy, etc., have almost left or are gone.

If Seun doesnt act now, we will lose all this vast trove of precious knowledge.

1 Like

Re: Seun We Want A Pagan Traditionalist Mod On The Religious Section by Dannylux: 9:07pm On Dec 05, 2013
?

1 Like

Re: Seun We Want A Pagan Traditionalist Mod On The Religious Section by stanogb(m): 9:09pm On Dec 05, 2013
I cant believe people still publicly condemn true christainity as practised by Jesus christ. They want to worship woods. Its decriable.

1 Like

Re: Seun We Want A Pagan Traditionalist Mod On The Religious Section by PAGAN9JA(m): 9:10pm On Dec 05, 2013
Dannylux: ?

Why

1 Like

Re: Seun We Want A Pagan Traditionalist Mod On The Religious Section by PAGAN9JA(m): 9:11pm On Dec 05, 2013
stan-ogb:
I cant believe people still publicly condemn true christainity as practised by Jesus christ. They want to worship woods. Its decriable.

Who wants to worship woods?

WHy are you portraying your ignorance here

1 Like

Re: Seun We Want A Pagan Traditionalist Mod On The Religious Section by macof(m): 9:12pm On Dec 05, 2013
stan-ogb:

undecided That's wat paganism is all about.
It's not just spirituality, it's the whole bunch- culture, language, traditions included

Been there, lived there, left there

No one worships idols, am getting tired of explaining the use of statues to u low minded people

2 Likes

Re: Seun We Want A Pagan Traditionalist Mod On The Religious Section by PAGAN9JA(m): 9:14pm On Dec 05, 2013
Paganism is not just religion.

It is an ancient code of human conduct.

A way of life.

4 Likes

Re: Seun We Want A Pagan Traditionalist Mod On The Religious Section by PAGAN9JA(m): 9:29pm On Dec 05, 2013
Paganism is Universal. To deny Paganism is to deny this world. It is to deny nature and humanity together.

PAGANS:

[img]http://4.bp..com/-REWyjC5agZs/T8cWi_0f5KI/AAAAAAAAAdg/UGUnv0ELmAE/s1600/Pic+1.JPG[/img]

[img]http://ourdivinemedicine.files./2011/05/91.jpg[/img]
Famous Zulu Shaman and activist - Credo Mutwa.

[img]http://www.johangerrits.nl/galleries/content/1.Travel/India/Nagaland/116.%20Young%20konyak%20naga%20tribesmen.jpg[/img]

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

The Benefits Of Praising The Lord / 10 Biblical Truths To Combat Temptation Of Lying As A Christian / Do Nonvirgin Men Have The Moral Right To Condemn Nonvirgin Women?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.