Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,151 members, 7,807,507 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:24 PM

Seun We Want A Pagan Traditionalist Mod On The Religious Section - Religion (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Seun We Want A Pagan Traditionalist Mod On The Religious Section (11223 Views)

The Religious Symbolism Of The Twelve Days Of Christmas / Is Easter Celebration Biblical Or is it A Pagan way of Worship? / The Pagan Origin Of The Word "AMEN" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seun We Want A Pagan Traditionalist Mod On The Religious Section by PAGAN9JA(m): 10:31am On Dec 17, 2013
Nigellus_Hosan: If he wasn't called immature he wouldn't av responded..
Na wa o..

Oya ban me n lock d thread

don't mind this serial troublemaker Sir.
Re: Seun We Want A Pagan Traditionalist Mod On The Religious Section by Nobody: 10:44am On Dec 17, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:

don't mind this serial troublemaker Sir.

i don't blame u..
Begging for recognition eh undecided

to think i even just kept quiet n consented to ur depraved rantings..

Nonsense...
angry
Re: Seun We Want A Pagan Traditionalist Mod On The Religious Section by 2sa2: 10:48am On Dec 17, 2013
Nigellus_Hosan:

i don't blame u..
Begging for recognition eh undecided

to think i even just kept quiet n consented to ur depraved rantings..

Nonsense...
angry
U have a special way of communicating, sometimes I feel u r intelligent some other times I fell u r a psycho #no offence
Re: Seun We Want A Pagan Traditionalist Mod On The Religious Section by PAGAN9JA(m): 10:50am On Dec 17, 2013
^True.

@Nigellus, what was your point in insulting him even after he complied with the request? undecided
Re: Seun We Want A Pagan Traditionalist Mod On The Religious Section by Nobody: 11:06am On Dec 17, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:
^True.

@Nigellus, what was your point in insulting him even after he complied with the request? undecided

i guess u don't know what insult means..
Please infer d meaning in a dictionary den com back n read my post..
Re: Seun We Want A Pagan Traditionalist Mod On The Religious Section by Nobody: 11:08am On Dec 17, 2013
2sa2: U have a special way of communicating, sometimes I feel u r intelligent some other times I fell u r a psycho #no offence

wgaff what u think or wtf u are ..

I don't volley words nomore with broke niggers who like to think their opinion counts
Re: Seun We Want A Pagan Traditionalist Mod On The Religious Section by 2sa2: 11:13am On Dec 17, 2013
Nigellus_Hosan:

wgaff what u think or wtf u are ..

I don't volley words nomore with broke niggers who like to think their opinion counts
undecided
Re: Seun We Want A Pagan Traditionalist Mod On The Religious Section by Nobody: 11:16am On Dec 17, 2013
2sa2: undecided

i took no offence..
Take none
Re: Seun We Want A Pagan Traditionalist Mod On The Religious Section by 2sa2: 11:18am On Dec 17, 2013
Nigellus_Hosan:

i took no offence..
Take none
Whatever
Re: Seun We Want A Pagan Traditionalist Mod On The Religious Section by Nobody: 11:21am On Dec 17, 2013
Pagan9ja,

The gods are with you. You got Seun to respond.

Good work

3 Likes

Re: Seun We Want A Pagan Traditionalist Mod On The Religious Section by PAGAN9JA(m): 11:30am On Dec 17, 2013
Nigellus_Hosan:

i guess u don't know what insult means..
Please infer d meaning in a dictionary den com back n read my post..

I meant embarass him.
Re: Seun We Want A Pagan Traditionalist Mod On The Religious Section by PAGAN9JA(m): 11:30am On Dec 17, 2013
Logicboy03: Pagan9ja,

The gods are with you. You got Seun to respond.

Good work

Thanx brother.

Determination and unity.

It always works.

2 Likes

Re: Seun We Want A Pagan Traditionalist Mod On The Religious Section by Nobody: 12:18pm On Dec 17, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:

I meant embarass him.

u've been screaming his name on 11 pages if he wasn't referred to would he av responded..
I was only pointing out d obvious..

Mr adumadu
Re: Seun We Want A Pagan Traditionalist Mod On The Religious Section by okeke2: 1:35pm On Dec 20, 2013
@pagan9ja hey look at me "i'm in a traditional cult uhh-
uhhh i'm really tough hunh, so i
jerk my buddies off every full
moon and we all share the same
girl uhhn huuh
and we all wear matching outfits
like girl scouts!!!!"
;Dhey look at me "i'm in a cult uhh-
girl uhhn huuh
like girl scouts and nerds!!!!"
Re: Seun We Want A Pagan Traditionalist Mod On The Religious Section by PAGAN9JA(m): 1:35pm On Dec 20, 2013
^you are not a traditional "cult". you are a gaY.
Re: Seun We Want A Pagan Traditionalist Mod On The Religious Section by okeke2: 2:20pm On Dec 20, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:
^you are not a traditional "cult". you are a gaY.
Stop acting hard pal btw isnt that what cults do?? cut up women and ask other guys to jerk them off
The tough guy act is ridiculous
Re: Seun We Want A Pagan Traditionalist Mod On The Religious Section by texanomaly(f): 2:25pm On Dec 20, 2013
okeke2: @pagan9ja hey look at me "i'm in a traditional cult uhh-
girl uhhn huuh
like girl scouts!!!!"
;Dhey look at me "i'm in a cult uhh-
girl uhhn huuh
like girl scouts and nerds!!!!"

Stupidity is the deliberate cultivation of ignorance.

William Gaddis

Yeah...I know I quoted the guy, but some stupidly just needs to be documented. undecided
Re: Seun We Want A Pagan Traditionalist Mod On The Religious Section by okeke2: 2:28pm On Dec 20, 2013
texanomaly:

Stupidity is the deliberate cultivation of ignorance.

William Gaddis

Yeah...I know I quoted the guy, but some stupidly just needs to be documented. undecided
its d truth joor im jst makin fun of dem
Re: Seun We Want A Pagan Traditionalist Mod On The Religious Section by PAGAN9JA(m): 2:45pm On Dec 20, 2013
okeke2: Stop acting hard pal btw isnt that what cults do?? cut up women and ask other guys to jerk them off
The tough guy act is ridiculous

No. cults drink the blood and eat the flesh of their god like cannibals, every Sunday.
Re: Seun We Want A Pagan Traditionalist Mod On The Religious Section by macof(m): 3:53pm On Dec 20, 2013
Wats this guy saying angry
Re: Seun We Want A Pagan Traditionalist Mod On The Religious Section by PAGAN9JA(m): 3:54pm On Dec 20, 2013
macof: Wats this guy saying angry

ignore that attention seeker.
Re: Seun We Want A Pagan Traditionalist Mod On The Religious Section by okeke2: 5:59pm On Dec 20, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:

ignore that attention seeker.
YOU HIDEOUS MISTAKE!!!!
Re: Seun We Want A Pagan Traditionalist Mod On The Religious Section by okeke2: 6:00pm On Dec 20, 2013
macof: Wats this guy saying angry
ILLITERATE
Re: Seun We Want A Pagan Traditionalist Mod On The Religious Section by macof(m): 7:19pm On Dec 20, 2013
okeke2: ILLITERATE

Like u abi?
Re: Seun We Want A Pagan Traditionalist Mod On The Religious Section by texanomaly(f): 11:01pm On Dec 20, 2013
okeke2:
its d truth joor im jst makin fun of dem

It's not the truth. What is wrong with you? That is a very childish way of showing your opinion. How old are you?
Re: Seun We Want A Pagan Traditionalist Mod On The Religious Section by okeke2: 12:18pm On Dec 21, 2013
texanomaly:

It's not the truth. What is wrong with you? That is a very childish way of showing your opinion. How old are you?

Well i'm old enough hun ;-)
Re: Seun We Want A Pagan Traditionalist Mod On The Religious Section by MamiWata: 2:17pm On Dec 21, 2013
texanomaly:

The level of immaturity on display in this thread is pathetic. Thanks for calling him/her out.
Re: Seun We Want A Pagan Traditionalist Mod On The Religious Section by Slimmos(m): 11:55am On Dec 23, 2013
Logicboy03: Where is seun?

This religion section is dying at the hands of mods who are not sensible

we get the most foolish front page threads.....even christians are ashamed of some of the front page topics
They only take the ridiculous christian topics to the front page

moving away from the front page issue, the mods fumble over and over again......that section eh
Bro no mind seun..imagine only Muslims enjoy good first page....if at all any christian news will b taken to first page..it will d one subject to ridicule or a negative one.....e b lyk say seun na Muslim ba
Re: Seun We Want A Pagan Traditionalist Mod On The Religious Section by sisiafrika(f): 12:21am On Jul 27, 2014
MamiWata:

The level of immaturity on display in this thread is pathetic. Thanks for calling him/her out.
are u d mami water of facebook? I saw one while searching national shrine pages.
Re: Seun We Want A Pagan Traditionalist Mod On The Religious Section by macof(m): 8:36am On Aug 01, 2014
sisiafrika: are u d mami water of facebook? I saw one while searching national shrine pages.
Lol what were u doing searching for national shrines grin
Are you about to make a transition to African spirituality
Re: Seun We Want A Pagan Traditionalist Mod On The Religious Section by sisiafrika(f): 8:44am On Aug 01, 2014
macof:
Lol what were u doing searching for national shrines grin
Are you about to make a transition to African spirituality
I saw folakayze and u there also. Was just researching.
Re: Seun We Want A Pagan Traditionalist Mod On The Religious Section by macof(m): 9:12am On Aug 01, 2014
sisiafrika: I saw folakayze and u there also. Was just researching.
lol ok keep researching...it's how it starts until You finally get the truth you looking for

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

2014 Rapture Signs To Watch For / Warnings From Jesus Christ To Churches in Nigeria - Linda Ngaujah / The Origin Of Human Races?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.