Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,719 members, 7,805,956 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:08 AM

Seun We Want A Pagan Traditionalist Mod On The Religious Section - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Seun We Want A Pagan Traditionalist Mod On The Religious Section (11222 Views)

The Religious Symbolism Of The Twelve Days Of Christmas / Is Easter Celebration Biblical Or is it A Pagan way of Worship? / The Pagan Origin Of The Word "AMEN" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seun We Want A Pagan Traditionalist Mod On The Religious Section by Nobody: 9:10am On Dec 06, 2013
gom, abeg no dey carry me come dis kyn useless thread again... bikoooo

1 Like

Re: Seun We Want A Pagan Traditionalist Mod On The Religious Section by TheLastNazgul(m): 9:23am On Dec 06, 2013
To each man his own. Don't come on here and lambast some other man's religion. You can't force your religion down someone else's throat. Whateevr happened to freedom of choice? Were you hounded for choosing Christianity? Paganism is not your gig. Fine. I'm not a pagan. I'm a Christian though. Not just your run-of -the-mill,Bible thumping, Christian. I believe in Jesus but I don't believe in religion cos religion is way too flawed to be the only way to God. Sorry for derailing.
@ GOM are you a Christian, a pagan, an aspiring pagan or an avid campaigner for religious rights? Blurred lines everywhere. I believe the Bible says 'if you're neither hot nor cold, I'll spew you out.' Just curious cos you come across as someone who is as confused as a deer caught in the headlights of a vehicle. No offence intended.
You can't cheer for both sides.

2 Likes

Re: Seun We Want A Pagan Traditionalist Mod On The Religious Section by Nobody: 9:26am On Dec 06, 2013
deejay_harry1: gom, abeg no dey carry me come dis kyn useless thread again... bikoooo
Follow follow tongue tongue

Please join in the protest.

#TeamGOM

1 Like

Re: Seun We Want A Pagan Traditionalist Mod On The Religious Section by PAGAN9JA(m): 9:40am On Dec 06, 2013
Can!ne:
Emancipate ur selfs from mental slavery... ... Pls.. There re many heavens.. U really think Jesus is the only passage??... Jesus is not even a man, he's d world of God.. (Jehovah)
My fellow Jah worshipers, ya'll got to respect other folks beliefs, this cant be stressed enough, some of u act as if u are omniscient just cos ur christians.. with ur false image of God who is a white man with white beards and sits on his throne with a crown on is head.. (avow that u'v seen God before)
#So irritating...
God is a spirit, U cant claim God just for urselfs. . God choose u first anyway.. ... God is too big to be just Jehovah!..
The Adversary has employed diverse means and forms to deceive and trick people, u think Jah wont also improvise to win his people over...
God is the Master of the Universe to d #monks
God is Chi.. and have reps closer to man like Amadioha, kamalu etc..
God is Allah.. Though sometimes misconceived.
U know of Yin-Yang..
God is.... etc... (its too early abeg) Point is.. He does not get stuck in d Bible!.. no sir!
Problems cannot be solved at the same level of awareness that created them..
.#dont look at me like that..
The problems is, u only listen to ur selfs..
@Pagan Folks .. i feel ur pain.. Pls Pardon my Christian brothers, dont allow them turn u Bigot like most of them are, (a group who only respects and care about their beliefs) ... I support ur Motion too..
Shalom..

Thank YOu brother.

You may be a christian but I salute you.

It is people like you that I respect.

The Gods Bless. cool

3 Likes

Re: Seun We Want A Pagan Traditionalist Mod On The Religious Section by PAGAN9JA(m): 9:43am On Dec 06, 2013
My brothers @ arms.

Let us not let this thread die.

If you cant support it for religion,

Support it for your tribe.

If you cant support it for your tribe,

Support This for Nigeria!

1 Like

Re: Seun We Want A Pagan Traditionalist Mod On The Religious Section by macof(m): 9:57am On Dec 06, 2013
I shall pass this link around

1 Like

Re: Seun We Want A Pagan Traditionalist Mod On The Religious Section by PAGAN9JA(m): 9:58am On Dec 06, 2013
macof: I shall pass this link around

Thnx brother. I noticed. I will do the same.

1 Like

Re: Seun We Want A Pagan Traditionalist Mod On The Religious Section by Nobody: 10:19am On Dec 06, 2013
god_of_music: Why are you attacking me?

Do you think you can write or speak english compared to me??

Please respect yourself.

#TeamGOM

I laugh ur face in Hindustani
Re: Seun We Want A Pagan Traditionalist Mod On The Religious Section by Nobody: 10:29am On Dec 06, 2013
Can!ne:
Emancipate ur selfs from mental slavery... ... Pls.. There re many heavens.. U really think Jesus is the only passage??... Jesus is not even a man, he's d world
of God.. (Jehovah)
My fellow Jah worshipers, ya'll got to respect other folks beliefs, this cant be stressed enough, some of u act as if u are omniscient just cos ur christians.. with ur false image of God who is a white man with white beards and sits on his throne with a crown on is head.. (avow that u'v seen God before)
#So irritating...
God is a spirit, U cant claim God just for urselfs. . God choose u first anyway.. ... God is too big to be just Jehovah!..
The Adversary has employed diverse means and forms to deceive and trick people, u think Jah wont also improvise to win his people over...
God is the Master of the Universe to d #monks
God is Chi.. and have reps closer to man like Amadioha, kamalu etc..
God is Allah.. Though sometimes misconceived.
U know of Yin-Yang..
God is.... etc... (its too early abeg) Point is.. He does not get stuck in d Bible!.. no sir!
Problems cannot be solved at the same level of awareness that created them..
.#dont look at me like that..
The problems is, u only listen to ur selfs..
@Pagan Folks .. i feel ur pain.. Pls Pardon my Christian brothers, dont allow them turn u Bigot like most of them are, (a group who only respects and care about their beliefs) ... I support ur Motion too..
Shalom..

F9..
U've lost it angry

+ I didn't read ur shiit..
Ure just another misguided personality..

Keep ranting..
Bring more of ur merry bands too...
Re: Seun We Want A Pagan Traditionalist Mod On The Religious Section by Nobody: 10:34am On Dec 06, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:
My brothers @ arms.

Let us not let this thread die.

If you cant support it for religion,

Support it for your tribe.

If you cant support it for your tribe,

Support This for Nigeria!

not my beloved Country Naija..
Maybe that ure Village...
Why not start from ur family den ur villa..LGA..STATE..REGION before u want to convert d whole Naija by force...

Start from somewhere first...
Because this is a very Lost Cause..
Re: Seun We Want A Pagan Traditionalist Mod On The Religious Section by PAGAN9JA(m): 10:42am On Dec 06, 2013
Nigellus_Hosan:

F9..
U've lost it angry

+ I didn't read ur shiit..
Ure just another misguided personality..

Keep ranting..
Bring more of ur merry bands too...

ANd who are you?

The Enlightened Buddha?!

Go away dude. you are not right in the head.

1 Like

Re: Seun We Want A Pagan Traditionalist Mod On The Religious Section by PAGAN9JA(m): 10:43am On Dec 06, 2013
Nigellus_Hosan:

not my beloved Country Naija..
Maybe that ure Village...
Why not start from ur family den ur villa..LGA..STATE..REGION before u want to convert d whole Naija by force...

Start from somewhere first...
Because this is a very Lost Cause..

I just told you Im from the city.

ANyways what is wrong with the village>

Btw thnx for the advice. I agree.

But for now I chose to start from here.
Re: Seun We Want A Pagan Traditionalist Mod On The Religious Section by Nobody: 10:48am On Dec 06, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:

I just told you Im from the city.

ANyways what is wrong with the village>

Btw thnx for the advice. I agree.

But for now I chose to start from here.

ure welcome OJ
Re: Seun We Want A Pagan Traditionalist Mod On The Religious Section by Okijajuju1(m): 11:00am On Dec 06, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:
It is unfair that all the Mods on the Religious section are christians. They are extremely biased and ensure that only trashy christian topics make fp.

because of this, many wise posters have left Nairaland.

It is time we have atleast one representative of ours on the panel or atleast give us our own section.

I nominate macof or myself as a MOD.

I Okija Juju, the Resident Eze Mmuo of Nairaland, Agu na eri Agu 1 of Anambra state, Special Adviser to President Jonathan on Spiritual matters and Spritual leader of Nairaland endorses this request..

1 Like

Re: Seun We Want A Pagan Traditionalist Mod On The Religious Section by FOLYKAZE(m): 12:08pm On Dec 06, 2013
I support this
Re: Seun We Want A Pagan Traditionalist Mod On The Religious Section by Nobody: 12:19pm On Dec 06, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:

whats wrong with dressing up or eating the food or displaying the attitude or mentality of our ancestors?

SO now it is a crime to be what the Creator God made us?

The whites have clearly done a good job on us.

TUFIA! angry

there is no such thing as true christianity. The christian bible you read today was edited by a Pagan Roman Emperor.

dont you worship idols of jesus and mary and all your million saints?

Atleast we worship idols of the Gods/higher forces, and not of jewish and european men.

Btw we dont actually worship the idol. we worship what it represents, or else we would be worshipping any common rock we find on the ground or any statue we come across.

IF we were idol worshippers, then we Traditionalists would be worshipping idols of jesus as well.

But clearly we dont.

We are aware of what we worship. We dont need others to dictate to us.
According to the constitution, you have your right to any religion, even paganism.

Paganism shouldn't be ignored, it was the base of early civilization and it lead to the evolution of most religion we know today, a lot of Christianity symbology were culled from the pagan sun worship.
But the mentality of one religion been better than the other needs to be scraped, no religion is perfect. We are all on one path........the quest for TRUTH. But sentiments and ignorance seems to be an obstacle.
Pagans too have a place in the society, and those on nairaland would benefit from the knowledge of a pagan mod/section.
i Support the MOTION.

2 Likes

Re: Seun We Want A Pagan Traditionalist Mod On The Religious Section by aceTS: 12:44pm On Dec 06, 2013
justice is about recognising the rights of the minorities. injustice of a dominant group can lead to state sanctioned murder the way Jesus was killed. or ken saro wiwa.we never learn from history.pagans have as much right as any group.xtians and Moslems must stop dis hating. by the way, I'm very sure God can fight his own battles
Re: Seun We Want A Pagan Traditionalist Mod On The Religious Section by thaoriginator: 12:54pm On Dec 06, 2013
Mehn dis paganism is interesting, pls how can I convert??
Re: Seun We Want A Pagan Traditionalist Mod On The Religious Section by Nobody: 1:16pm On Dec 06, 2013
Nairaland a Platform for fools who otherwise have no bearing none whatsoever..

I give up..
The battle is not mine..
Re: Seun We Want A Pagan Traditionalist Mod On The Religious Section by jerrymania(m): 1:37pm On Dec 06, 2013
god_of_music:

#TeamGOM

do you know you be real olodo? using an hashtag on a forum like it has a function. smh
Re: Seun We Want A Pagan Traditionalist Mod On The Religious Section by topsyking: 1:38pm On Dec 06, 2013
pagan9ja.. i have been a keen reader of ur thread.. you are right every country has its religion and culture.. but if you really need a section for religion ,culture and tourism.. all you need is send a request or open letter to SEUN..and pls dont insult other people's religion like calling GOd, JESUS names. it very bad.. i will never say that to sango or oguns..even though i dont worship them ,, my great great grand parent do... a word is enough for the wise.. those that did so the other day , are no more.. be careful...
i will like seun to give to ceasar wat belong to ceasar but first of all.. we need you to post your PICTURE so we know the face of the man called pagan9ja.. lastly , power corrupt good manner.. i hope when u are vested with such power , u wont turn out like some moderators on this forum..banning and unbanning people..
shalla
Re: Seun We Want A Pagan Traditionalist Mod On The Religious Section by Okijajuju1(m): 1:42pm On Dec 06, 2013
topsyking: pagan9ja.. i have been a keen reader of ur thread.. you are right every country has its religion and culture.. but if you really need a section for religion ,culture and tourism.. all you need is send a request or open letter to SEUN..and pls dont insult other people's religion like calling GOd, JESUS names. it very bad.. i will never say that to sango or oguns..even though i dont worship them ,, my great great grand parent do... a word is enough for the wise.. those that did so the other day , are no more.. be careful...
i will like seun to give to ceasar wat belong to ceasar but first of all.. we need you to post your PICTURE so we know the face of the man called pagan9ja.. lastly , power corrupt good manner.. i hope when u are vested with such power , u wont turn out like some moderators on this forum..banning and unbanning people..
shalla

Why should he post his picture?!

That has never been a condition for becoming a mod. Every nairalander has an exclusive right to their annonimity.

1 Like

Re: Seun We Want A Pagan Traditionalist Mod On The Religious Section by GSKing: 2:20pm On Dec 06, 2013
@PAGAN 9JA, watch this... An opponent...
Nigellus_Hosan:

the name itself is Local..
Which Laptop b that..
I might not know much about computer History but i clearly remember been taught about Charles Babbage in Primary 1..as the Father of Computers &..
The UK & US made n developed evrytin about computers...

They can b d most advanced but it is in their pockets..

Christianity didn't get their on time..
If they had they'd probably be all Christians like d Philippines..

And there is a very Large Christian population in Japan too and not to mention they threw away their culture n adopted d Christian..European western Lifestyle....

In their blind quest for World power Supremacy...

Please don't pour shiit here..
And a supporter...
The Last Nazgûl: To each man his own. Don't come on here and lambast some other man's religion. You can't force your religion down someone else's throat. Whateevr happened to freedom of choice? Were you hounded for choosing Christianity? Paganism is not your gig. Fine. I'm not a pagan. I'm a Christian though. Not just your run-of -the-mill,Bible thumping, Christian. I believe in Jesus but I don't believe in religion cos religion is way too flawed to be the only way to God. Sorry for derailing.
@ God are you a Christian, a pagan, an aspiring pagan or an avid campaigner for religious rights? Blurred lines everywhere. I believe the Bible says 'if you're neither hot nor cold, I'll spew you out.' Just curious cos you come across as someone who is as confused as a deer caught in the headlights of a vehicle. No offence intended.
You can't cheer for both sides.

Exactly Chike, You can't cheer for both sides...cheesy
Don't ask me how but I know all your NL monikers!!!
#please no offence chike, it is a serious topic, I hope you understand! Thanks!

@pagan 9ja, you are very intelligent, you don't seem like someone that suffer fools gladly.
The posters I quoted are one and the same person... double standards thrive on NL. Don't give him anymore attention...

@topic, I am 110% in support of this motion. There should be a pagan moderator in the religion section for the few intellectuals on nl, we need to stand up against those blasted moderators in the religion section... Mas/tur/ba/tory Christians Lording over atheists... very unacceptable to me!

My vote must count! Pagan mod needed!

3 Likes

Re: Seun We Want A Pagan Traditionalist Mod On The Religious Section by Tbken: 3:16pm On Dec 06, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:

Who wants to worship woods?

WHy are you portraying your ignorance here
i support you though im not a pagan buh we sure need knowledge on how it works..etc also to ensure equality and impartiality there should be a pagan MOD....im here On NL to gather knowledge in all areas of life....Knowledge they say is power....And to ensure that this topic is properly debated,I suggest that it should be moved to FP,please mr.SEUN ur NL is alive today becos of ur members...so try ur best to see that the needs of ur members in NL are well taken care of
Re: Seun We Want A Pagan Traditionalist Mod On The Religious Section by Nobody: 3:28pm On Dec 06, 2013
GSKing: @PAGAN 9JA, watch this... An opponent...

And a supporter...

@pagan 9ja, you are very intelligent, you don't seem like someone that suffer fools gladly.
The posters I quoted are one and the same person... double standards thrive on NL. Don't give him anymore attention...

@topic, I am 110% in support of this motion. There should be a pagan moderator in the religion section for the few intellectuals on nl, we need to stand up against those blasted moderators in the religion section... Mas/tur/ba/tory Christians Lording over atheists... very unacceptable to me!

I am not The Last Nazgul for Heaven's Sake..

Please look at his way of constructing sentences n mine they differ...
Look at our Diaries..

And nobody i don't know calls me Chike..

U say my name like we are lost long paddies only for u to use it to buttress ur goony point..

Never refer to me as a fool directly or indirectly..

U want something yes..
Nobody asked for ur long boring speech..
Which ended up another misguided conception.
Where u assumed 2 different individuals to be one...

What In God's green earth makes this topic a serious or useful 1..
The op is just demented..Lame..n..bored
n so are are his merry band of savage pagan followers..

I am totally against another pshycopathic mod on the rampage..

I'm supposed to believe evrybody has brains..
But 've only been seeing a crude display of brawny stupidity..
Re: Seun We Want A Pagan Traditionalist Mod On The Religious Section by burkutu: 3:37pm On Dec 06, 2013
aceTS: justice is about recognising the rights of the minorities. injustice of a dominant group can lead to state sanctioned murder the way Jesus was killed. or ken saro wiwa.we never learn from history.pagans have as much right as any group.xtians and Moslems must stop dis hating. by the way, I'm very sure God can fight his own battles

you are talking like someone who appreciates what is inherently ours. are you by any chance high on a local brew like palmwine or kpakpa burkutu? you nailed the koko. all this braiwashed africans just don't get it. following the white anyhow. please my african brodas use your brains. if you can't, smoke weed.it'd help you think freely. don't wait for the whiteman to tell you what to do and how to behave like they did to our ancestors. the truth is out there.
Re: Seun We Want A Pagan Traditionalist Mod On The Religious Section by TheLastNazgul(m): 3:37pm On Dec 06, 2013
GSKing: @PAGAN 9JA, watch this... An opponent...

And a supporter...

So I'm Nigellus and Nigellus is me? Wow. We really learn everyday. You must be Sherlock Holmes.....not. You must think I don't have any real life activities for me to come on here and masquerade behind two monikers.
Re: Seun We Want A Pagan Traditionalist Mod On The Religious Section by GSKing: 7:52pm On Dec 06, 2013
^Please save all these... defensive much? Stop trolling about! It's irritating abeg! Whether anyone likes it or not, the topic is as important as the air we breathe...

when I said @pagan doesn't suffer fools gladly, I in no way called you a fool... gerrit? Why would I wanna insult you at all? No reason!

we need a pagan mod in this section, that is what matters!
Re: Seun We Want A Pagan Traditionalist Mod On The Religious Section by Fulaman198(m): 8:44pm On Dec 06, 2013
I think you Pagan9ja will be the perfect man for the job, as long as you show the charisma to not get involved at people throwing insults at you. I do agree that we need a 'pagan' mod even though I'm not Pagan, I support it. I enjoy seeing many views from different perspectives.

1 Like

Re: Seun We Want A Pagan Traditionalist Mod On The Religious Section by macof(m): 8:48pm On Dec 06, 2013
jerrymania:

do you know you be real olodo? using an hashtag on a forum like it has a function. smh

Abeg leave him alone. He's free to do that
Re: Seun We Want A Pagan Traditionalist Mod On The Religious Section by macof(m): 8:50pm On Dec 06, 2013
tha_originator: Mehn dis paganism is interesting, pls how can I convert??

U don't convert, u revert

Go learn from a priest in ur village the ways of ur ancestors and how they worshipped God.

1 Like

Re: Seun We Want A Pagan Traditionalist Mod On The Religious Section by macof(m): 8:50pm On Dec 06, 2013
jerrymania:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

The Origin Of Human Races? / 2014 Rapture Signs To Watch For / Will World Be A Better Place Without Jehovah Witnesses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.