Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,590 members, 7,801,689 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 08:20 PM

Seun We Want A Pagan Traditionalist Mod On The Religious Section - Religion (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Seun We Want A Pagan Traditionalist Mod On The Religious Section (11216 Views)

The Religious Symbolism Of The Twelve Days Of Christmas / Is Easter Celebration Biblical Or is it A Pagan way of Worship? / The Pagan Origin Of The Word "AMEN" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seun We Want A Pagan Traditionalist Mod On The Religious Section by Nobody: 7:36pm On Dec 14, 2013
Logicboy03:

If you have nothing to say, just keep quiet.

My solution worked in the past.
Secondly, every religion/disbelief has it quirks. A mod for each belief is necessary due to the warzone-like way it can be between beliefs in the religion section

You are just pushing ideals that have no place in reality. Go ahead and look for a utopia section.

Mtchew

You have no concrete argument for your position.
Re: Seun We Want A Pagan Traditionalist Mod On The Religious Section by Nobody: 7:51pm On Dec 14, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:

NO!

you just saw waht happened when you put a bunch of xtians as MODS. they may think they are fair in their eyes but only the outside world can judge,

We are talking about the "Religious" section. not some other random section.

In our hearts, we all hate each others beliefs.

That is the truth and bias will always reign supreme.

The above will hold through if my posts were clamouring for Christian mods. Since I clamour for fair mods, then the above argument is less than adequate.

Being biased is a personal thing. People are not biased because they are Christians or some other faith. They are biased because they choose to be biased.

What you want are mods who are biased towards their beliefs or disbeliefs. This is not healthy for the section.

PAGAN 9JA:

As for Pagan Mods, it is me and Macof.

But you know you are demonstrably biased against Christianity, so how do you think you would be a good mod to Christians if you ar made a moderator in the Religion section?

1 Like

Re: Seun We Want A Pagan Traditionalist Mod On The Religious Section by Nobody: 8:01pm On Dec 14, 2013
striktlymi:

You have no concrete argument for your position.

Shut up

Go and peddle your crap elsewhere.

As if I dont have precedent for my argument in the form of the original religion section mods (Jesoul and MMC)
Re: Seun We Want A Pagan Traditionalist Mod On The Religious Section by macof(m): 8:35pm On Dec 14, 2013
All I want is more Traditional threads hitting front page so Nairalanders can learn more about paganism

Christian mods can't provide that because bias is a Christian nature, the Christian belief itself is "if u are not for us u are doomed"

So how can they take paganism seriously.
The thought of Osun being a blood sucking witch
Ogun being the brother of The devil
Esu being the devil himself
Is all they think to be true because they are not well educated.

Once there's a pagan mod who protects the images of the Gods of the land which we all live, there would be people learning and acquiring knowledge.

1 Like

Re: Seun We Want A Pagan Traditionalist Mod On The Religious Section by Nobody: 9:26pm On Dec 14, 2013
macof: All I want is more Traditional threads hitting front page so Nairalanders can learn more about paganism

If that is all you want then ask Seun to make you a supermod instead.
Re: Seun We Want A Pagan Traditionalist Mod On The Religious Section by PAGAN9JA(m): 9:35pm On Dec 14, 2013
striktlymi:

The above will hold through if my posts were clamouring for Christian mods. Since I clamour for fair mods, then the above argument is less than adequate.

Being biased is a personal thing. People are not biased because they are Christians or some other faith. They are biased because they choose to be biased.

What you want are mods who are biased towards their beliefs or disbeliefs. This is not healthy for the section.

Who will determine the fairness? YOu think Seun knows how fair each individual is?

Does Seun live in our home that he has a track record of our attitude.

cmon please be realistic.

If you are in the Religious section, bias is an integral part of the survival of your views.

I have to keep reminding you that this is the RELIGION section. normalcy does not apply here.

But you know you are demonstrably biased against Christianity, so how do you think you would be a good mod to Christians if you ar made a moderator in the Religion section?

This is why I asked for 3 MODs :

PAGAN 9JA:
We need the following MODS:

1 Pagan

1 christian

1 atheist.

Period.

and/or we Pagans need a separate section. Either one.

It is good that I am biased. It will even out the christian bias and if there is, the atheist bias.

Everyone is naturally biased to his/her own beliefs.
Re: Seun We Want A Pagan Traditionalist Mod On The Religious Section by Nobody: 9:41pm On Dec 14, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:

Who will determine the fairness? YOu think Seun knows how fair each individual is?

Does Seun live in our home that he has a track record of our attitude.

cmon please be realistic.

If you are in the Religious section, bias is an integral part of the survival of your views.

I have to keep reminding you that this is the RELIGION section. normalcy does not apply here.

This is why I asked for 3 MODs :

and/or we Pagans need a separate section. Either one.

It is good that I am biased. It will even out the christian bias and if there is, the atheist bias.

Everyone is naturally biased to his/her own beliefs.

If that's your idea of fairness then I think you should extend it to;

Christian, Atheist, Pagan, Deist, Satanist, etc.

One mod for each Religion/irreligion.
Re: Seun We Want A Pagan Traditionalist Mod On The Religious Section by PAGAN9JA(m): 9:51pm On Dec 14, 2013
striktlymi:

If that's your idea of fairness then I think you should extend it to;

Christian, Atheist, Pagan, Deist, Satanist, etc.

One mod for each Religion/irreligion.

Why should we extend it to deist/satanist?

They hardly create much threads.

Neither have the called for a Moderator from their cults.

anyways I believe separate sub-sections for different denominations is the only way.
Re: Seun We Want A Pagan Traditionalist Mod On The Religious Section by Nobody: 10:00pm On Dec 14, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:

Why should we extend it to deist/satanist?

They hardly create much threads.

Neither have the called for a Moderator from their cults.

anyways I believe separate sub-sections for different denominations is the only way.

Dont mind him....

An atheist can handle the deists/satanists/agnostics

1 Like

Re: Seun We Want A Pagan Traditionalist Mod On The Religious Section by Nobody: 9:38am On Dec 15, 2013
1 pagan mod..
1 Atheist mod..
1 Iffa mod..
1 Christian mod..

What happens to high witch deols n the remaining Xtian mods..

I also need a greek/Roman pagan mod..
Re: Seun We Want A Pagan Traditionalist Mod On The Religious Section by Nobody: 9:50am On Dec 15, 2013
^^^

You guys have no basis for your request.

#unfollows thread!
Re: Seun We Want A Pagan Traditionalist Mod On The Religious Section by PAGAN9JA(m): 10:33am On Dec 15, 2013
Nigellus_Hosan: 1 pagan mod..
1 Atheist mod..
1 Iffa mod..
1 Christian mod..

What happens to high witch deols n the remaining Xtian mods..

I also need a greek/Roman pagan mod..

Ifa and Greek/Roman comes under Pagan.
Re: Seun We Want A Pagan Traditionalist Mod On The Religious Section by 2sa2: 2:25pm On Dec 15, 2013
The problem with paganism is that it's not clearly defined, there is no standard for measuring their beliefs unlike Christianity and Islam. If I were seun I'll simply IGNORE undecided u guys are better as trolls, go to a Christian or Muslim thread, derail it.
Re: Seun We Want A Pagan Traditionalist Mod On The Religious Section by 2sa2: 2:37pm On Dec 15, 2013
Logicboy03:

Dont mind him....

An atheist can handle the deists/satanists/agnostics
And why do you think a Satanist would want an atheist as mod, he would want a Satanist for mod. Make Una go siddon for one corner jor
Re: Seun We Want A Pagan Traditionalist Mod On The Religious Section by macof(m): 3:19pm On Dec 15, 2013
2sa2: The problem with paganism is that it's not clearly defined, there is no standard for measuring their beliefs unlike Christianity and Islam. If I were seun I'll simply IGNORE undecided u guys are better as trolls, go to a Christian or Muslim thread, derail it.

That's the reason why we need opportunity for paganism so people can learn wat it's all about and stop calling The Gods demons
Re: Seun We Want A Pagan Traditionalist Mod On The Religious Section by PAGAN9JA(m): 4:26pm On Dec 15, 2013
2sa2: The problem with paganism is that it's not clearly defined, there is no standard for measuring their beliefs unlike Christianity and Islam. If I were seun I'll simply IGNORE undecided u guys are better as trolls, go to a Christian or Muslim thread, derail it.

STFU

3 Likes

Re: Seun We Want A Pagan Traditionalist Mod On The Religious Section by Nobody: 7:16pm On Dec 15, 2013

Will you shut your ignorant mouth?

1 Like

Re: Seun We Want A Pagan Traditionalist Mod On The Religious Section by Nobody: 7:16pm On Dec 15, 2013
2sa2: And why do you think a Satanist would want an atheist as mod, he would want a Satanist for mod. Make Una go siddon for one corner jor

See this one.... grin grin
Re: Seun We Want A Pagan Traditionalist Mod On The Religious Section by PAGAN9JA(m): 8:02am On Dec 16, 2013
still waiting. .
Re: Seun We Want A Pagan Traditionalist Mod On The Religious Section by 2sa2: 8:31am On Dec 16, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:
still waiting. .
waiting for what exactly undecided
grin grin grin grin
Re: Seun We Want A Pagan Traditionalist Mod On The Religious Section by PAGAN9JA(m): 10:41pm On Dec 16, 2013
2sa2: waiting for what exactly undecided
grin grin grin grin

waiting for action.

or atleast a reply.
Re: Seun We Want A Pagan Traditionalist Mod On The Religious Section by texanomaly(f): 10:44pm On Dec 16, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:

waiting for action.

or atleast a reply.
Haven't the religion mods already been chosen?
Re: Seun We Want A Pagan Traditionalist Mod On The Religious Section by PAGAN9JA(m): 10:46pm On Dec 16, 2013
texanomaly:
Haven't the religion mods already been chosen?

No. They've just been sacked.
Re: Seun We Want A Pagan Traditionalist Mod On The Religious Section by Dannylux: 12:15am On Dec 17, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:

No. They've just been sacked.

Dude, why don't you just give up? grin
Re: Seun We Want A Pagan Traditionalist Mod On The Religious Section by 2sa2: 8:47am On Dec 17, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:

waiting for action.

or atleast a reply.
kk all the best cool

1 Like

Re: Seun We Want A Pagan Traditionalist Mod On The Religious Section by 2sa2: 8:52am On Dec 17, 2013
On a second thought, I think seun should show u guys some respect and respond, so u know his stand on this issue. The silent treatment is immature IMHO

2 Likes

Re: Seun We Want A Pagan Traditionalist Mod On The Religious Section by PAGAN9JA(m): 9:21am On Dec 17, 2013
Dannylux:

Dude, why don't you just give up? grin

give up? whats that?

never heard of it. . undecided
Re: Seun We Want A Pagan Traditionalist Mod On The Religious Section by PAGAN9JA(m): 9:22am On Dec 17, 2013
2sa2: On a second thought, I think seun should show u guys some respect and respond, so u know his stand on this issue. The silent treatment is immature IMHO

Thnx bro. I agree.

Atleast a reply on his stand would be sufficient.
Re: Seun We Want A Pagan Traditionalist Mod On The Religious Section by Seun(m): 10:04am On Dec 17, 2013
I appreciate this suggestion very much. We will surely think about it.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Seun We Want A Pagan Traditionalist Mod On The Religious Section by 2sa2: 10:12am On Dec 17, 2013
Seun: I appreciate this suggestion very much. We will surely think about it.
Thanks smiley
Re: Seun We Want A Pagan Traditionalist Mod On The Religious Section by PAGAN9JA(m): 10:26am On Dec 17, 2013
Seun: I appreciate this suggestion very much. We will surely think about it.

Thank You Sir. The Gods Bless You.

A reply was all we needed.

Whatever your decision, we are forever indebted to you for creating the wonderful forum. cool
Re: Seun We Want A Pagan Traditionalist Mod On The Religious Section by Nobody: 10:29am On Dec 17, 2013
If he wasn't called immature he wouldn't av responded..
Na wa o..

Oya ban me n lock d thread

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

2014 Rapture Signs To Watch For / Do Nonvirgin Men Have The Moral Right To Condemn Nonvirgin Women? / Warnings From Jesus Christ To Churches in Nigeria - Linda Ngaujah

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.