Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,516 members, 7,801,368 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 02:24 PM

6 Arrested For Ritual Murders In Imo State - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 6 Arrested For Ritual Murders In Imo State (20497 Views)

Police Nab Herbalist For Abducting Lovers For Ritual / Graphic Photos: 6-man Gang Arrested For Ritual Murders In Imo State / Photos: 6-man Gang Arrested For Ritual Murders In Imo State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 6 Arrested For Ritual Murders In Imo State by 01mcfadden(m): 12:46pm On Dec 06, 2013
5.00GP:

GO N DIE....
WHAT DOES THIS ONE KNOW ABOUT HISTORY..
YOUR TRIBE IS A DISGRACE TO THIS COUNTRY...
that 'go and die' was made famous when oshiomole used it for that widow...do you know where the widow is right now? grin
the fact is,you are my brother,we shouldnt be here )-abusing while the rich Nigerians are engaging in inter-ethnic marriage (ask obasanjo's family)
Last bullet- we all knw some Nigerians are good while some are just too bad.
God bless Nigeria!
Re: 6 Arrested For Ritual Murders In Imo State by 01mcfadden(m): 12:48pm On Dec 06, 2013
5.00GP:

GO N DIE....
5.00GP:

GO N DIE....
that 'go and die' was made famous when oshiomole used it for that widow...do you know where the widow is right now? grin
the fact is,you are my brother,we shouldnt be here )-abusing while the rich Nigerians are engaging in inter-ethnic marriage (ask obasanjo's family)
Last bullet- we all knw some Nigerians are good while some are just too bad.
God bless Nigeria!
Re: 6 Arrested For Ritual Murders In Imo State by Nobody: 1:05pm On Dec 06, 2013
muktar mtt: Can u imaging even pastor is among killing innocent soul for money i told chtisternity is nfing but a joke evil people, and some mumu here go run dere mouth saying bad ting abt Islam shame on u.

Any fool can call themselves a Pastor. That doesn't make them a real Pastor. You are well aware of that.

"The Lord Knoweth Them That are His" - 2 Timothy 2:19.

The verse above exists for a reason.
Re: 6 Arrested For Ritual Murders In Imo State by omocalabar(m): 2:44pm On Dec 06, 2013
slightlyMad: Imagine you are walking and some dude just show up
seize you, tie you up and regardless of how much ur parent have invested in your education. Your dreams and hussles to make it
They just slit your throat only to sell your body parts and keep the change

We need stricter punishment for such offence, capital punishment is just not enough

can we have a punishment like roasting their legs while they are alive, like put the leg on fire, cook it for 30 seconds
allow him recover for 5 minutes, put it back till they become like charcoal all on live TV so others can learn

cos i dont get this madness.

shut up abeg....is it not because of u they did it Is it not all in the name of impressin gels like u that they commit these atrocities......
Re: 6 Arrested For Ritual Murders In Imo State by omocalabar(m): 2:51pm On Dec 06, 2013
sexychocho: Wicked World sad
..make i hear word abeg.......is it not cos he wanted to impress gels like u...mtcheewww
Re: 6 Arrested For Ritual Murders In Imo State by omocalabar(m): 2:54pm On Dec 06, 2013
i guess they were looking for money to pay for their wifes bride price, cos i heard imo state has the most expensive bride price
Re: 6 Arrested For Ritual Murders In Imo State by Nobody: 4:13pm On Dec 06, 2013
omocalabar: i guess they were looking for money to pay for their wifes bride price, cos i heard imo state has the most expensive bride price
It is well. undecided
Re: 6 Arrested For Ritual Murders In Imo State by johnchris29: 4:36pm On Dec 06, 2013
for my state? baba God u too much, our boys dey try
Re: 6 Arrested For Ritual Murders In Imo State by favebabe(f): 6:15pm On Dec 06, 2013
L.M Ayedun..:
They should all be jailed for life.

My verdict.
yeah dey sud b jailed 4 lyf
Re: 6 Arrested For Ritual Murders In Imo State by Salym(m): 7:53pm On Dec 06, 2013
01mcfadden: Instead of coming together to condemn these animals in man skin,some are taking sides attributing the act to the igbos and others attributing it to the christians. I wonder how Nigeria will grow while we are divided against each other. Most Nigerians are bigots and this reflects in their day to day activities. Arent those that arrested them also Igbos?
Smh 4 some Nigerians!

01mcfadden:

Then what is keeping you from slaughtereing the Igbos just as hausas are doing? Just as if yorubas and even hausas are not being slaughtered by the abokis. Ask your Awolowo how the hausas betrayed him after he helped in using famine as a weapon in defeating Biafrans then. As far as i'm concerned,the yorubas are just been ordered around like sheep,they dont have their own agendas,they support either the hausas or Igbos and coward is my defination of that. As you can see,through Apc,they are now in alliance with abokis to take power from the southerners...If not that i'm certain that Gej wont be ousted out in 2019,i would have said we should just keep fingers crossed and see how the abokis will still use the yorubas and dump them after asuming office.
Jagoons (jagaban) is just looting them dry but they are too short sighted and confused minded that they couldnt read the handwritting on the wall after they always claim they are the most educated in Nigerian. (dwelling on archaic facts)
https://www.nairaland.com/1479768/deportees-slam-n1bn-suit-against/6#18854325

01mcfadden:
You can argue this fact as much as you like but it is never ever gona change people's stance on the attributes of true muslims. We know them and we see them on daily basis. If u like,continue ranting from today till tomorow,its not going to change a thing!

01mcfadden: I still cant understand the existence of Muslims in our midst...Religion of pieces!

https://www.nairaland.com/1448459/kenya-mall-under-attack-islamic/79#18391375

01mcfadden: Fagge (ASUU chairman) is a gay,he asked me out and i refused. He then said 'the righteous shall partake in the persecution of the sinners'...the result is what we have been seeing since july 1st. I offered him a gal to bleep,but he turned down my offer. I cant stand him doing that thing to me,i'm scared...make una hep me ooooo! cry

https://www.nairaland.com/1540956/boss-office-ever-approached/1#19971875

Some of your posts that I quoted above show your true colour. In fact you are worse than the people you quoted. Its only when the issue affects Igbos that you preach against tribalism and bigotry, but when it affect others, you unleash your bigotry. This typical of many Nigerians not you alone. Bloody hypocrite!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: 6 Arrested For Ritual Murders In Imo State by Joysmart(f): 12:58am On Dec 07, 2013
Nigerian journalists can do anything for money sha look at how they twisted the whole story. Friends this is not the true story It happened in my villa and i know the people involved
Re: 6 Arrested For Ritual Murders In Imo State by Joysmart(f): 1:15am On Dec 07, 2013
It's not a gang of 6 just two guys are involved and they're cousins. As for the dead bodies it's just one of a 12 year old girl and again it's not a ritual case the girl was raped to death by one of the boys who was just released from prison. When he discovered that the girl is dead he dumped her body inside an abandoned well in the bush. A month after the crime he was caught while trying to molest another victim. Instead of telling the truth he came up with the ritual and kidnap story.
Re: 6 Arrested For Ritual Murders In Imo State by Joysmart(f): 1:24am On Dec 07, 2013
when they asked him who his gang members were he didn't know what to say so dropped his innocent cousin's name. Now the police have tortured the innocent man to death and he finally confessed the truth. What breaks my heart the most is that this guy is married with three little kids and the wife is currently pregnant. Now what will happen to this woman that injustice and jungle justice has forced to become a widow. Who will be a father to those little kids the world is indeed wicked
Re: 6 Arrested For Ritual Murders In Imo State by OmniSparrow: 6:17am On Dec 07, 2013
Joysmart: It's not a gang of 6 just two guys are involved and they're cousins. As for the dead bodies it's just one of a 12 year old girl and again it's not a ritual case the girl was raped to death by one of the boys who was just released from prison. When he discovered that the girl is dead he dumped her body inside an abandoned well in the bush. A month after the crime he was caught while trying to molest another victim. Instead of telling the truth he came up with the ritual and kidnap story.
Does that make it better? Rape and murder or ritual. Anyway, what's your source?
Re: 6 Arrested For Ritual Murders In Imo State by kingthreat(m): 6:44am On Dec 07, 2013
Joysmart: when they asked him who his gang members were he didn't know what to say so dropped his innocent cousin's name. Now the police have tortured the innocent man to death and he finally confessed the truth. What breaks my heart the most is that this guy is married with three little kids and the wife is currently pregnant. Now what will happen to this woman that injustice and jungle justice has forced to become a widow. Who will be a father to those little kids the world is indeed wicked

You sound like an apologist for ritual killings. As far as I am concerned, the family of the bastard are on their own. The wife is very stupid for rushing into marriage with someone she doesn't know. Who you should have sympathy on are the lives that has been lost. Don't be silly.

1 Like

Re: 6 Arrested For Ritual Murders In Imo State by Joysmart(f): 9:04am On Dec 07, 2013
kingthreat:

You sound like an apologist for ritual killings. As far as I am concerned, the family of the bastard are on their own. The wife is very stupid for rushing into marriage with someone she doesn't know. Who you should have sympathy on are the lives that has been lost. Don't be silly.
the wife is married to a good man cos after his death the truth came out that he is innocent and yeah i have sympathy for the innocent 12 year old girl dat was raped to death and also the innocent man that was framed up and killed

1 Like

Re: 6 Arrested For Ritual Murders In Imo State by Nobody: 3:45pm On Dec 08, 2013
obadiah777: well dayumm
baby what is the meaning of 'dayumm' :p
Re: 6 Arrested For Ritual Murders In Imo State by Abagworo(m): 7:48am On Dec 09, 2013
Joysmart: the wife is married to a good man cos after his death the truth came out that he is innocent and yeah i have sympathy for the innocent 12 year old girl dat was raped to death and also the innocent man that was framed up and killed

Nigerians are quite gullible. Most of the crime stories written in the media are false. I remember when they once reported of a case at Oguta that a man killed his mother and got her enbalmed for10 years. The true story is that there was family issue and the brothers set him up because of his religion.
Re: 6 Arrested For Ritual Murders In Imo State by Okijajuju1(m): 7:51am On Dec 09, 2013
Abagworo:

Nigerians are quite gullible. Most of the crime stories written in the media are false. I remember when they once reported of a case at Oguta that a man killed his mother and got her enbalmed for10 years. The true story is that there was family issue and the brothers set him up because of his religion.

SO are you sir telling us that this news is fake or what?!

And if its fake, why should we believe you over the reporter?!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Patient Rapes 16-Month-Old Baby On Sick Bed In Sokoto / Vigilante Rescue Okada Man Shot By Armed Robbers In Delta (Graphic Photo) / List Of Top 10 Cities With The Most Yahoo Yahoo Boys In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.