Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,743 members, 7,806,035 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:30 AM

The Birth Of Our Baby Girl Realtime Updates - Family (23) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / The Birth Of Our Baby Girl Realtime Updates (63058 Views)

11-years Without A Child Only To Find Out My Wife Has Been Aborting Our Baby / Please Help Our Baby Win The Cussons Baby Competition / I Lost My Job Less Than 5weeks To The Arrival Of Our Baby,wife's BP Rises,advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Birth Of Our Baby Girl Realtime Updates by seegobe(m): 7:13pm On Dec 10, 2013
grin grin grin grin grin grin ;DCONGRATULOBIA.......... ;DCONGRATULOBIA..........OLUWA AWOO OOOO.....MORE MONEY TO TAKE CARE OF THE BABY AND HER MOTHER....CONGRAT BRO
Re: The Birth Of Our Baby Girl Realtime Updates by flairlady(f): 8:14pm On Dec 10, 2013
This so beautiful.Congratulations!!!
Re: The Birth Of Our Baby Girl Realtime Updates by ufumes(m): 9:38pm On Dec 10, 2013
I rejoice with you
Re: The Birth Of Our Baby Girl Realtime Updates by chiogoezubem(f): 9:55pm On Dec 10, 2013
Wow! I was moved first to laugher, then to happy tears when I started reading this post. What a support from Nairalanders! Its a good thing a thread where everybody is in sync, no curses, all praises and pleasant expectations.
@op, congratulations!!!
Re: The Birth Of Our Baby Girl Realtime Updates by lupey: 10:10pm On Dec 10, 2013
Congratulations sir! grin cheesy May God bless and keep her. May He cause his face to shine upon her and be gracious unto her! God bless your family... wink

1 Like

Re: The Birth Of Our Baby Girl Realtime Updates by Katier00(f): 11:04am On Dec 11, 2013
andyanders:
Be careful the way you advertise your wife's pregnancy through this medium in such state she is now. We pray God see you through and too, watch how you go about it because you do not know who and who that reads all the mails we posted here. I pray evil ones here will be blinded until your wife put to bed.
what are you afraid of? Where is thy faith
Re: The Birth Of Our Baby Girl Realtime Updates by vanguard1(m): 11:21am On Dec 11, 2013
Baby mama:

I bind you and any tragedy
I prayed against the tragedy nah
Re: The Birth Of Our Baby Girl Realtime Updates by Mikhaela: 11:33am On Dec 11, 2013
Congratulations !!
Re: The Birth Of Our Baby Girl Realtime Updates by swtangeljones(f): 11:42am On Dec 11, 2013
Congratulation to u!!!Pls am coming to pay bride price o for ur baby bcus i gave birth to a baby boy on Dec 7th....so pls take gud care of her for my son o....

2 Likes

Re: The Birth Of Our Baby Girl Realtime Updates by dejavume: 11:52am On Dec 11, 2013
i saw this thread and i loved it
bros congrats may the child brings honor,blessing and favor to the family.
Re: The Birth Of Our Baby Girl Realtime Updates by Fajzay: 6:02pm On Dec 11, 2013
dayokanu: chei bros you still dey Kongo madam at week 38?
Madam actually needs it at this time ... it helps the cervix open quickly during dilation. She needs it with more exercise now like walking. Fire down bro!!
Re: The Birth Of Our Baby Girl Realtime Updates by Fajzay: 6:06pm On Dec 11, 2013
apoti: Well she has gone back to sleep and left me wide awake wandering through Nairaland.

Apparently, its one of the "fake" contractions we were told about. I guess we'll have some more before the baby finally comes.
Its called Braxton Hicks contractions ...
Re: The Birth Of Our Baby Girl Realtime Updates by Fajzay: 6:13pm On Dec 11, 2013
Congrats Apoti. God bless your home
Re: The Birth Of Our Baby Girl Realtime Updates by Fajzay: 6:17pm On Dec 11, 2013
apoti: ******update********

Wow I can't believe this thread is on fron page.

My wife dilated to 10cm within 3 hours. And she push the baby out within the next 30 mins. My wife is sooooo incredible.
Can see effect of constant knacking close to delivery. lol
Re: The Birth Of Our Baby Girl Realtime Updates by ExpressBooking(m): 12:43pm On Dec 13, 2013
bebechuks: u dey talk,mine weighed 4.3 @ birth.

Fair enough yours is 4.3kg , this guy said 385kg for a baby. Me as an adult as healthy and plump as I am weigh only 92kg.
Re: The Birth Of Our Baby Girl Realtime Updates by beedam(f): 2:55pm On Dec 13, 2013
wasak:
huh....well,such is life man proposes God disposes....I sympathize with u on d loss of ur friend, please help her take care of the Baby please.... I'm just too emotional tonight! life's indeed a two-sided coin!
@ Mr Apoti congratulations....this ur piece makes me wanna marry tonight!!!
. I hope u are now married?
Re: The Birth Of Our Baby Girl Realtime Updates by kingsdaughter: 2:07pm On Dec 11, 2014
Time flies....I just remembered this thread now !! and its exactly a year already! you guys must be popping champagne now. Happy birthday to your baby!

1 Like

Re: The Birth Of Our Baby Girl Realtime Updates by Wendy80(f): 2:47pm On Dec 11, 2014
dayokanu:

Which style you dey use
Any style she's comfortable wth. Missionary is completely out.
Re: The Birth Of Our Baby Girl Realtime Updates by fairygeh(f): 6:52am On Feb 26, 2015
Just stumbled on this thread.so beautifuk.i guess the baby is a year plus already. Awwww.
Can't wait to have my own baby,that special moment I will be holding my baby for the first time with my husband in the delivery room,my hubby will most def be there. kiss really can't just wait .
Re: The Birth Of Our Baby Girl Realtime Updates by iomoge2(f): 9:26am On Jun 13, 2016
Congratulations OP
Re: The Birth Of Our Baby Girl Realtime Updates by Nobody: 2:59pm On May 12, 2019
smartmiss:
Congratulations!!! Sweet tale, bn refreshin 4d news, NL babies, more 2 comewink

Nice diary u got. Been reading it and eating popcorn grin grin... You sound very intelligent. Why have u not been updating for awhile?
Re: The Birth Of Our Baby Girl Realtime Updates by smartmiss(f): 4:24pm On May 12, 2019
Stewart83:

Nice diary u got. Been reading it and eating popcorn grin grin... You sound very intelligent. Why have u not been updating for awhile?

Thanks for the compliment, laziness to type epistle is the challenge smiley

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (Reply)

Wife & Mother-In-Law Fight Over Who Will Sit In Front Of Her Husband's Car / Pls Suggest Baby Lotion For My Baby / Mum Still Thinks I'm A Virgin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.