Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,374 members, 7,800,747 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 05:27 AM

Sugar Mummy Needed - Not Money Related - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Sugar Mummy Needed - Not Money Related (4708 Views)

Sugar Mummy Needed / Sugar Mummy Needed / Sweet Sugar Mummy Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sugar Mummy Needed - Not Money Related by bugybugy(m): 1:45pm On Jul 26, 2008
,I bet alot is running through you guys mind as you see my topic, lol. However, I need a older female companion, doesn't have to be deal with money and she must reside around V/I to Ajah cos I don't like Mainland. Hold ups and unsafe night driving around there, I club at Slicks (VGC), Grottos(Etim Inyang). Feel free to email to pianolover08@yahoo.com. im 23,final year stud.
Re: Sugar Mummy Needed - Not Money Related by rampant(f): 1:47pm On Jul 26, 2008
go and look for job

1 Like

Re: Sugar Mummy Needed - Not Money Related by bugybugy(m): 2:00pm On Jul 26, 2008
Lol, too bad this is a public board, I wont yab you but I bought my 5th car in my final year i.e this year,this month (dis no b bragging,just reality), maybe I will need to get my dream jeep (range Vogue) before I can proof to you that I have a job tongue
Re: Sugar Mummy Needed - Not Money Related by rampant(f): 2:02pm On Jul 26, 2008
who asked u if u had a car or a chopper bicycle ? undecided i said go get a job ,i did not tell u to tell me how u bought your car wt one suga mummy's money wink
Re: Sugar Mummy Needed - Not Money Related by bugybugy(m): 2:13pm On Jul 26, 2008
grin,if i could buy a car with one sugar mommy's money,why wont I still stick with her , LOL, okay, there are 3 kings in Lagos that OniIfe recognize, im a family to one(Elegushi,Oniru,Ojomu), hum, you got me thinking, lol. Do you have a pic of your mom, i will love to check it out to know if she is a "MILF" shocked shocked shocked
Re: Sugar Mummy Needed - Not Money Related by rampant(f): 2:18pm On Jul 26, 2008
undecided i still don't get or understand u?im telling u to go get a job and you're busy writing a biography of yourself?  ok tell me the truth,when was d last time u visited yaba left? wink
Re: Sugar Mummy Needed - Not Money Related by bugybugy(m): 2:22pm On Jul 26, 2008
The time, I heard your mom was doing some bikin shopping to come use at a beach close to my place. "Rampant's Mom", have you seen American Pie, lol. I cant help it lmao shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Sugar Mummy Needed - Not Money Related by rampant(f): 2:25pm On Jul 26, 2008
ROTFLMSGBO  grin grin grin grin grin grin oh gawdddd this is most definitely a kid,hahahahahahahahahahahahahahah oh my lawdddddd grin

tell me which matured person uses that mother stuff insults this days?buahahahahahahahahahaha grin grin grin grin

gone r those days when it affects people anyway  grin grin grin   ,   oh my gawdddd , sm peeps needs to change their thinking faculty from year 1786 to 2008 wink wink

like i said go get a job
Re: Sugar Mummy Needed - Not Money Related by bugybugy(m): 2:39pm On Jul 26, 2008
Lol,your time for cafe go soon run out, i bet looking for a older woman companion doesn't mean im jobless, when I run into ppl like you, I wonder if they do IQ test here in Nigeria. Ever bleeped someone older? If you haven't they try it and you will understand why im asking for more. You said " im writing my biography" just proofing to you that I pay my bills even if it is with family money. So, I can Bleep your mom without asking a dime, all i need is her pussy when I want, Hold, do you know that older women cum easily with young dudes and they don't give you their pussy just to satisfied your hunger for sex? Like all the young girls do, Man, you need to grow up and if you don't know what to say about someone else opinion then do as if you didnt see the post and how will you feel if a young boy was fucking your mom and used it to insult you, I bet that will still hurt when 2050 years come, go sleep please
Re: Sugar Mummy Needed - Not Money Related by gabelogan(m): 2:40pm On Jul 26, 2008
@ poster

with all the money, cars and family affiliation you are claiming to have, u still have to come here to get a girl!! there is only one remedy, u need to STEP YOUR GAME UP
Re: Sugar Mummy Needed - Not Money Related by rampant(f): 2:47pm On Jul 26, 2008
bugybugy:

Lol,your time for cafe go soon run out,  i bet looking for a older woman companion doesn't mean im jobless, when I run into people like you, I wonder if they do IQ test here in Nigeria. Ever bleeped someone older? If you haven't they try it and you will understand why im asking for more. You said " im writing my biography" just proofing to you that I pay my bills even if it is with family money. So, I can mess your mom without asking a dime, all i need is her pussy when I want,  Hold, do you know that older women come easily with young dudes and they don't give you their pussy just to satisfied your hunger for sex? Like all the young girls do,   Man, you need to grow up and if you don't know what to say about someone else opinion then do as if you didnt see the post and how will you feel if a young boy was fucking your mom and used it to insult you, I bet that will still hurt when 2050 years come,  go sleep please

lmao all this literature on a woman  shocked grin grin oh boy forget all this thrash you're yarning,admit it,you're still a kid,anyways don't blame u ,you're just 23,but heck no,people @ your age have started developing common sense,since u have d so called money,car and so on,y come to a forum to look for a woman? grin u can as well get any at d snap of your fingers or don't u think so?u see,real men,i mean men wt great sense don't come to some forum asking for a woman ,rather they do the hunting by themselves by walking up to one and getting d business  started,its only cheap yahoo yahoo bois(or how do they call it in nigeria)that go about some forum,trying to get one invisible creature because they lack the right skills of going to a woman ,one on one and talking to her

oh boy even if u like insult my mum,my whole generation even to yet unborn,it wont take off d fact that you're a baby still suckling on his feeding bottle,stop acting like a man because you're far from it,and it doesnt fit u,its so obvious that you're a kid,trying to be mature and wise,but it aint working because we all know that uve got nothing upstairs to proof your status as a man wink
Re: Sugar Mummy Needed - Not Money Related by DualCore1: 2:49pm On Jul 26, 2008
Lol waiting 4 d sligtest opportunity to brag abt possessions. Dude, what a dooshbag u iz. U really need a momma to knock u ouTTa u mysteries. Get a lyfe, proto.
Re: Sugar Mummy Needed - Not Money Related by rampant(f): 2:49pm On Jul 26, 2008
gabe_logan:

@ poster

with all the money, cars and family affiliation you are claiming to have, u still have to come here to get a girl!
! there is only one remedy, u need to STEP YOUR GAME UP

abi oooo ,tell d pikin

Dual Core:

Lol waiting 4 d sligtest opportunity to brag about possessions. Dude, what a dooshbag u iz. You really need a momma to knock u ouTTa u mysteries. Get a lyfe, proto.

grin grin grin dont mind him,,wat a shame
Re: Sugar Mummy Needed - Not Money Related by onyinye2(f): 2:51pm On Jul 26, 2008
Man i would clean you out if i was old enough. cause you don't sound like no real man just a credit card.
Re: Sugar Mummy Needed - Not Money Related by DualCore1: 2:57pm On Jul 26, 2008
Na unfortunate yahoo yahoo boy. OMG ROTFLMAO
Re: Sugar Mummy Needed - Not Money Related by davidmotara: 8:34pm On Mar 28, 2013
Make more than enough money from
our wealthy sugar mummies and
daddies we have here on our database
but you must be very good on bed. If
you are very sure of yourself that you
have this quality.
Then contact [AGENT DAVID] on
Do you really need a rich hot sexy sugar
mummy or sugar daddy that can change
your life completely with money and
influence.so get the opportunity to meet
sugar mummies from all works of life,
politician, bankers, oil ladies, executives,
directors, gold ladies, cash money
ladies.friends, doctors, Dubai ladies,
London based ladies, ladies willing to
pay as much as 90-150k per night,and
get the best exclusive VIP arrangement
anywhere in Nigeria we have some hot
rich sugar mummies who are urgently in
need of young boys and some rich
daddies who are looking for young girls
to spend their money on,OR are you
looking for a life partner, wife / husband,
serious relationship, SO HURRY UP NOW
AND GET A CHANCE TO MEET ONE SUGAR
MUMMIES AND DADDIES OF YOUR DREAM
NOW...

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Abuja single handsomes and pretties, Get in here / If You Live In The United Kingdom, Jump In Here / Hook Up Wth A Rich Sugarmummy Call Mr Pius 09030249112

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.