Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,864 members, 7,802,771 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:14 PM

Napoli Vs Arsenal: UCL: (2 - 0) On 11th December 2013 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Napoli Vs Arsenal: UCL: (2 - 0) On 11th December 2013 (18949 Views)

Chelsea Vs Steaua Bucharest- UCL (1 - 0) On 11th December 2013 / UCL: Napoli Vs Chelsea (3 - 1) On 21st February 2012 / Vfb Stuttgart Vs Bayern Munich (1 - 2) On Sunday 11th December 2011 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Napoli Vs Arsenal: UCL: (2 - 0) On 11th December 2013 by GentleFrank(m): 4:37am On Dec 12, 2013
Lolz, Arsenal don hear am !
Re: Napoli Vs Arsenal: UCL: (2 - 0) On 11th December 2013 by nickz(m): 6:37am On Dec 12, 2013
Really sorry for arsenal this season tongue tongue they are out of the capital one cup,face tottenham @ home in the FA Cup,definitely out of the UCL after the next round (though they'll put up a good performance),chances of wining the EPL is very slim(they are not just EPL material,when your manager says you were afraid(fear) against 'middle table placed united') I don't see the EPL happening tongue tongue tongue at least you guys still have the emirates cup;that's something!
Re: Napoli Vs Arsenal: UCL: (2 - 0) On 11th December 2013 by Nobody: 6:46am On Dec 12, 2013
khattab02: lol! Don't think so. I think Prof will like to go far and may be win it. It one of those things he hasn't won. Might be cursing his luck now.

why do we always think that that topping the group its a guarantee to go through to quarter finals, it all depends on squad depth and attitude to the game after all its a 2 legged fixture. if we win our game at home and play with same mentality away like we did against BVB, I see no reason we cannot beat any team.
if u sincerely take a look at all teams that top their group ( forget about their history but current form) none is spectacular or unwinable.
we have done it before and can do it again

1 Like

Re: Napoli Vs Arsenal: UCL: (2 - 0) On 11th December 2013 by Nobody: 6:50am On Dec 12, 2013
nickz: Really sorry for arsenal this season tongue tongue they are out of the capital one cup,face tottenham @ home in the FA Cup,definitely out of the UCL after the next round (though they'll put up a good performance),chances of wining the EPL is very slim(they are not just EPL material,when your manager says you were afraid(fear) against 'middle table placed united') I don't see the EPL happening tongue tongue tongue at least you guys still have the emirates cup;that's something!

must u say something?
ok u u have said something,
it ended up exposing ur low IQ.
Re: Napoli Vs Arsenal: UCL: (2 - 0) On 11th December 2013 by Lakadsaviour(m): 7:17am On Dec 12, 2013
Nawa o guy so dy wan kil arsenal
Re: Napoli Vs Arsenal: UCL: (2 - 0) On 11th December 2013 by nickz(m): 7:26am On Dec 12, 2013
kenonze:

must u say something?
ok u u have said something,
it ended up exposing ur low IQ.
the truth is bitter......you are going to end up trophyless this season the earlier you start accepting it the better...seems the cobwebs on your trophy cabinet is also on your brain!! WAKE UP!! You were even more dumb to quote me, if you knew I wasn't saying the truth you should have just ignored....you have no tangible point to make against my post ...very dumb and sentimental arsenal fan..........+ forgot to add when you end trophyless wenger might just quit,wonder why he hasn't committed...
Re: Napoli Vs Arsenal: UCL: (2 - 0) On 11th December 2013 by dikenna: 7:28am On Dec 12, 2013
dotcom_na_me_na_me:

Get lost
why r u getting offensive na. I just asked a question afta I saw ur username. No insult intended on my part just curiosity about ur username.
Re: Napoli Vs Arsenal: UCL: (2 - 0) On 11th December 2013 by nedu2000(m): 8:00am On Dec 12, 2013
nickz: the truth is bitter......you are going to end up trophyless this season the earlier you start accepting it the better...seems the cobwebs on your trophy cabinet is also on your brain!! WAKE UP!! You were even more dumb to quote me, if you knew I wasn't saying the truth you should have just ignored....you have no tangible point to make against my post ...very dumb and sentimental arsenal fan..........+ forgot to add when you end trophyless wenger might just quit,wonder why he hasn't committed...
unfortunately,I think your right!!arsenal for one lacks leadership (flamini should be handed the captaincy) as koceinlyn when put under pressure is a mistake waiting to happen,giroud isn't just good enuff despite the chances he gets and without flamini the arsenal midfield is lightweight....I feel the champ lg trophy is more realistic for arsenal than the league title if u ask me
Re: Napoli Vs Arsenal: UCL: (2 - 0) On 11th December 2013 by royal231(m): 8:11am On Dec 12, 2013
dikenna: why r u getting offensive na. I just asked a question afta I saw ur username. No insult intended on my part just curiosity about ur username.

Fake guy...... some one wanna mingle and u feeling like shit.......... buffoon
Re: Napoli Vs Arsenal: UCL: (2 - 0) On 11th December 2013 by pickabeau1: 8:19am On Dec 12, 2013
thegoodjoehunt:

Second position in the group of death is not beans in Any way. The group was just too tough. You guys shouldn't let this disturb you much.

I agree with you very much given that we were not even given a chance when the draws were made

However in this match we were in the driving seat and needed A POINT TO TOP and avoid extremely tough opposition

2 Likes

Re: Napoli Vs Arsenal: UCL: (2 - 0) On 11th December 2013 by EejaNla01(m): 8:56am On Dec 12, 2013
If we had sign suarez with this our midfield,I won't even bother myself watching match/reading haters comment,I ill just be looking for every possible means to be @ the Emirate by may2014 to celebrate @ least d EpL trophy.

2 Likes

Re: Napoli Vs Arsenal: UCL: (2 - 0) On 11th December 2013 by vanguard1(m): 8:57am On Dec 12, 2013
bastien: lol okay na
Bro Asthma lost oooo
Re: Napoli Vs Arsenal: UCL: (2 - 0) On 11th December 2013 by Nobody: 9:48am On Dec 12, 2013
Arsenal till i die
Re: Napoli Vs Arsenal: UCL: (2 - 0) On 11th December 2013 by Numerouuuno: 9:59am On Dec 12, 2013
Eeja Nla01: If we had sign suarez with this our midfield,I won't even bother myself watching match/reading haters comment,I ill just be looking for every possible means to be @ the Emirate by may2014 to celebrate @ least d EpL trophy.
Go and sign him nau,stingy club,they said release clause is 40,000£,you guys submitted 40,001£.
What kind of club does that?Surely not one with a great foresight,the earlier you know you won't win anything this season,the better the heart ache will be come may.
Re: Napoli Vs Arsenal: UCL: (2 - 0) On 11th December 2013 by Nobody: 10:31am On Dec 12, 2013
nedu2000: unfortunately,I think your right!!arsenal for one lacks leadership (flamini should be handed the captaincy) as koceinlyn when put under pressure is a mistake waiting to happen,giroud isn't just good enuff despite the chances he gets and without flamini the arsenal midfield is lightweight....I feel the champ lg trophy is more realistic for arsenal than the league title if u ask me

sorry sir.
ur analysis is poor and completely wrong.
l dont give a f**k about what pundits, haters etc says .
before u forget, may clubs in the world wants to be like Arsenal, they also wants to take our Prof. yet u keep hating.

1 Like

Re: Napoli Vs Arsenal: UCL: (2 - 0) On 11th December 2013 by Nobody: 10:35am On Dec 12, 2013
nickz: the truth is bitter......you are going to end up trophyless this season the earlier you start accepting it the better...seems the cobwebs on your trophy cabinet is also on your brain!! WAKE UP!! You were even more dumb to quote me, if you knew I wasn't saying the truth you should have just ignored....you have no tangible point to make against my post ...very dumb and sentimental arsenal fan..........+ forgot to add when you end trophyless wenger might just quit,wonder why he hasn't committed...

"am going to end the season trophyless "?
why is it ur burden?
why not focus on how u can escape relegation

1 Like

Re: Napoli Vs Arsenal: UCL: (2 - 0) On 11th December 2013 by dikenna: 10:44am On Dec 12, 2013
royal231:

Fake guy...... some one wanna mingle and u feeling like shit.......... buffoon
one advice. Pls gather your thots and process them before typing otherwise u will just end up typing senseless rubbish like u just did. Amoeba
Re: Napoli Vs Arsenal: UCL: (2 - 0) On 11th December 2013 by abfan(m): 11:03am On Dec 12, 2013
kenonze:

why is it ur burden?
. LWKMD!
Re: Napoli Vs Arsenal: UCL: (2 - 0) On 11th December 2013 by Nobody: 11:23am On Dec 12, 2013
Arsene wenger plz go n bribe ,dont make us draw madrid barca or psg ...coz if we do only one of dr player will smoke us up...remember how cR7 made ashely cole a rag on d field then,remember how e made justin hoyte dance galala dn,remember hw he made gibbs slip n scored a hrt blowing gaol @UCL aganst us in d quaterfinal....hmm Messi...we dont nid a 4goal routing anymore,...@psg Ibracadabra..remember wat he did to us in D fixtures when he was @ milan n barca...we wuld prefer athletico .buh D.costa
Re: Napoli Vs Arsenal: UCL: (2 - 0) On 11th December 2013 by Nobody: 11:47am On Dec 12, 2013
Went for prayers last nite just up dis morning wanna ask a simple question to all Arsenal haters.....
DID WE QUALIFY FOR ROUND OF 16 OR NOT?
Re: Napoli Vs Arsenal: UCL: (2 - 0) On 11th December 2013 by nickz(m): 1:01pm On Dec 12, 2013
kenonze:

why is it ur burden?
9th not 19th or 20th ........now who has a low IQ??!! Glad to know you're gradually accepting the truth..
Re: Napoli Vs Arsenal: UCL: (2 - 0) On 11th December 2013 by crox4gunners: 2:17pm On Dec 12, 2013
Arsenal need to shape up or shape out

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Manchester United Vs Bournemouth (0 - 3) On 9th December 2023 / Chelsea Vs Hull City (2 - 0) On 18th August 2013 / Leicester City Officially The Champions Of England

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.