Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,021 members, 7,803,434 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:15 PM

I Need Investors And Sponsors To Fund My Film - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / I Need Investors And Sponsors To Fund My Film (4971 Views)

Watch The Trailer For My Film "O-Town" / How Do I Register My Film Production Company / Nigerian Idol To Unveil Judges, Hosts And Sponsors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Investors And Sponsors To Fund My Film by SAINTKINGSO: 12:00pm On Dec 06, 2013
Hi Guys,

Please, I am seeking for investors and sponsors to finance my film production. If you are one or you know anyone with the financial power and interested investing or sponsoring film project that will generate huge profit let him or her contact me through 08033305087 or realitydigitalstudios@gmail.com

I am a graduate of Theatre and Film Studies with good film making ideas and experience but for now I have no fund to actualize my dreams of producing high quality film in Nigeria for both local and international audience at affordable price.

From feasibility study I carried out million of people are yearning for good Nigerian films with entertaining, educating and informing content for the value of their money but that is lacking in most Nigerian films today. I am ambitious of producing video films with high quality audio-visual effect, good story lines with suspense, good acting and editing. I will avoid issues of recycling of stories, predictable ending and too many parts.

Thank you.

Kingsley
Re: I Need Investors And Sponsors To Fund My Film by MDMA: 7:05am On Jan 05, 2014
Nice.

Are you on Whatsapp? Have you tried Indiegogo.com

I would love to collaborate with you!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Need Investors And Sponsors To Fund My Film by Ignatio(m): 2:40pm On Jan 05, 2014
Make a quality short film (5 min Max). It will help attract investors.

2 Likes

Re: I Need Investors And Sponsors To Fund My Film by VillageBoi(m): 4:01pm On Jan 05, 2014
Hmmmmmmmmm!
Re: I Need Investors And Sponsors To Fund My Film by Nobody: 12:17am On Jan 06, 2014
The fact that you are avoiding the issue of 'too many parts' alone will never make me want to help. Just jejely go and join marketers in Alaba grin

Okay, this is the most i can offer YOU.
Just like Ignatio said, you need to have few brilliant shorts for anybody (not to even talk of investors) to take you seriously. And for any serious investor to look your side, he has to see you know what you are saying/want to do. That means, you have to get everything in place to show that you are serious about making a film.

Cos actually, i think you are a joke.....and i'm sure every other person who commented above me think same.
My 50kobo.

1 Like

Re: I Need Investors And Sponsors To Fund My Film by VillageBoi(m): 1:17am On Jan 06, 2014
Bros Kingsley,

Oga SpeedyBoi is right...

Na here sef you lost me, and probably others, as no film ever gives such a bold guarantee as below -
SAINTKINGSO: If you are one or you know anyone with the financial power and interested investing or sponsoring film project that will generate huge profit.
EVERY film is a financial risk and it goes to show you have not yet figured out the workings of the industry.

Follow the advice that people have posted and someday you just might get a film made. Also remember you say you're a graduate right? So if you can't be trusted to write a post asking for funds with triple-checked grammar... then how will an investor think he or she can trust you to helm a huge profit-making film and not be lazy about it? Just saying bro.
And 'no', I'm not going to point them out.
Re: I Need Investors And Sponsors To Fund My Film by Originalsly: 12:41pm On Jan 08, 2014
Is this how you market your self? This kind bait can't fish money out of anyone pocket. @Villageboi....for a moment I was excited thinking it was you ...and using "Un Clope" to showcase your talent. You need to put that film up in the main here instead of burying your talent!
Re: I Need Investors And Sponsors To Fund My Film by VillageBoi(m): 1:20pm On Jan 08, 2014
Originalsly: Is this how you market your self? This kind bait can't fish money out of anyone pocket. @Villageboi....for a moment I was excited thinking it was you ...and using "Un Clope" to showcase your talent. You need to put that film up in the main here instead of burying your talent!

Oga, how now? No be me oh! Ah 'Une Clope' still dey here o - https://www.nairaland.com/1105305/une-clope-short-film-nsfw
As for talent, I still dey try work on that but thanks for the compliment.

PS. To all NairaLanders - I woke up this morning in a terrible mood for some reason... dayumn, that's really unusual!
Re: I Need Investors And Sponsors To Fund My Film by Originalsly: 2:36pm On Jan 09, 2014
Any Nairalander....I dare you to click on the link provided by the poster above...watch that short film...and tell me you didn't think it was a Hollywood production. That film was done by the the poster...and it just goes to show the level Nollywood can reach if such talent can be tapped. If you can...help me ehmmmm....drag this guy out from the shadows and toss him under the floodlights! Moderator...do your simple part....Front Page this thread!
Re: I Need Investors And Sponsors To Fund My Film by VillageBoi(m): 10:54pm On Jan 09, 2014
^ ^ ^
Thanks for the vote of confidence! wink
Re: I Need Investors And Sponsors To Fund My Film by papapikincomedy(m): 4:18pm On Mar 29, 2017
Hello. I am a scriptwriter and director looking for a sponsor who will sponsor my movie. I have a very good story that can make the world smile, you can reach me on 08160891140 or Facebook Ikechukwu Isaac or email me on emperorisaac995@gmail.com, papapikin3310@gmail.com. Thanks for your help.
Re: I Need Investors And Sponsors To Fund My Film by NaturalPinkLips: 7:10pm On Oct 17, 2018
URGENT REQUEST!

Goodevening, I am looking for a creative executive producer who would like to sponsor a movie which promises to be above Nigeria standards and promises to wow everyone. Please do well to reach me on +234 812 229 0024. With just a little effort and not so much funds we'll prove to the world Nigeria is still on top.

Thank You.
Re: I Need Investors And Sponsors To Fund My Film by RICHARDSEAL(m): 9:01am On Oct 18, 2018
Hey i can act very well any role
And can also do vfx (still learning )
I live in delta.

If intrested whatsapp: 08159180789
Re: I Need Investors And Sponsors To Fund My Film by Spurg: 12:52am On Feb 19, 2019
Please I'm looking for someone to invest in my movies. I'm an amatuer filmmaker and I'm seriously looking for someone to invest in my movies. If anyone is interested or if you know anyone interested please call 08050510533. Thanks
Re: I Need Investors And Sponsors To Fund My Film by Humble1785(m): 2:25pm On Apr 14, 2019
I'm in inspired filmmaker, I can edit,videos pictures and lots more in concerning filmmaking, all I need is an investor, or sponsor that can help me fulfill my dream, I'll please if you I promise to put all my efforts to make sure that non of us losses... I'll be happy to hear from anybody interested to make my dream a reality.
Chat me on WhatsApp 07016796015

(1) (Reply)

Sites To Download Full Naija And Foreign Movies... / Etv On Fta / Sesame Street In Nigeria: Good Or Bad For Us As Nigerians?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.