Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,455 members, 7,808,626 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:27 PM

Wishes Are Horses:mount and ride - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Wishes Are Horses:mount and ride (429 Views)

Compare And Contrast These Christmas Wishes And Judge For Yourself.(image) / Happy New Month Of August! Drop Your Wishes Here / Checkout Picture Of The World's Fattest & Smallest Horses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Wishes Are Horses:mount and ride by Medley(m): 1:08pm On Dec 06, 2013
we so desire but hardly are we optimistic.

here, wishes are horses,and will surely ride.

what do you want before this year runs out,for yourself,family,friend,and country,say it and see it come true.

Nigeria won the nations cup was a wish from someone in this topic :www.nairaland.com/1144304/wish-nigeria-2013.

Dont partake if u dont believe in the beautiful things that happens in this saeson. u've always been pessimistic and u find it difficult to believe that wishes come true,try to be optimistic this time.

wish u all dream come true this season.
Re: Wishes Are Horses:mount and ride by Medley(m): 1:25pm On Dec 06, 2013
I wish that Nigeria public office holders,government, and people will resign from their ooffices if they are involved in corruption.

more investments oppurtunity in nigeria and hence creation of jobs.

next year terrorism wuld have died a natural dead.

I wish that i own my own company next year and employ the unemployed

(1) (Reply)

Is Seun Osewa The Owner Of Campus Peeps Gist Forum? / A Fan Of Manchester United FC Commits Suicide After Newcastle Defeat / What If ASUU's Money Was Deposited In Your Account?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.