Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,872 members, 7,802,808 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:09 PM

Nigerian Man Kills Wife In St. Louis: Usa - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Nigerian Man Kills Wife In St. Louis: Usa (6633 Views)

Pastor Catches Wife In Hotel With Choirmaster / Sex Secrets Of Nigerian Wife In The US Uploaded To Youtube / Man Kills Wife. Says She Infected Him With HIV (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Man Kills Wife In St. Louis: Usa by Bossman(m): 2:27pm On Jul 26, 2008
Very sad indeed. Assuming the ages are correct. He is listed 50 and his she was 28. It Looks like an arranged marriage to me. Most of the time they just do not work. However, for it to end like this is just so sad.
------------------------------------------------------------------

Updated at: 07/25/2008 10:53:32 PM

By: Nicole Muehlhausen, Web Producer

Suspect charged with fatal St. Louis Park shooting

Authorities have arrested a suspect in a fatal shooting outside of an assisted living facility.

Hennepin County officials told 5 EYEWITNESS NEWS they arrested 50-year-old Michael Collins Iheme of Brooklyn Park.

Iheme has been charged with first-degree murder in connection with a shooting outside of Sholom Home West, located in the 3600 block of Phillips Parkway.

According to the criminal complaint, Iheme shot his wife, 28-year-old Anthonia Eberchi Iheme, several times while she was inside her car around 3 p.m. Thursday.

"Yes, I have killed the woman that messed my life up, a woman that had destroyed me," Iheme admitted in the criminal complaint.

The Hennepin County Medical Examiner confirmed Friday that Anthonia Iheme died as a result of multiple gun shot wounds.

St. Louis Park Police later arrested Iheme in the parking lot of the assisted living home.

Officials recovered a .45 caliber magazine, Minnesota gun permit, and a receipt from a gun purchase from Cabela's from Iheme's car, according to the criminal complaint.

According to Hennepin County District Court records, the victim had a current restraining order against Iheme. The couple had a long history of domestic abuse, according to police records.

Anthonia and Michael have a pending divorce case open in Hennepin County.

The couple also has two children, who were taken to a day care center the day of the shooting. Iheme went to the center and gave workers additional emergency contact information, telling employees he was making the change 'in case something happened,' according to the criminal complaint.

The Sholom Community Alliance has set up a memorial fund for Anthonia's children through Bremer Bank.

Checks should be made payable to: Anthonia Iheme Memorial Fund

Please mail them to:

Sholom Home West
3620 Phillips Parkway
St. Louis Park, MN 55426

Source - http://kstp.com/article/Pstories/S522462.shtml

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Kills Wife In St. Louis: Usa by Nobody: 6:39pm On Jul 26, 2008
na waha
chineke!!!!!!
Re: Nigerian Man Kills Wife In St. Louis: Usa by ifyalways(f): 8:22pm On Jul 26, 2008
Sad.
domestic violence,hmmmmn undecided
Re: Nigerian Man Kills Wife In St. Louis: Usa by Akinagirl(f): 12:27am On Jul 27, 2008
very sad. sad st. louis for you.
Re: Nigerian Man Kills Wife In St. Louis: Usa by HCH3COO: 1:13am On Jul 27, 2008
It happens

waiting for the tribalists again grin
Re: Nigerian Man Kills Wife In St. Louis: Usa by Radiant(f): 1:14am On Jul 27, 2008
A Nigerian man?? That's crazy! So the woman at 28 has gone just like that?? *sigh* Very sad life we living  cry
Re: Nigerian Man Kills Wife In St. Louis: Usa by Okijajuju1(m): 1:23am On Jul 27, 2008
What could have driven a Nigerian man to kill his wife?? I wish they explained the reason for his action.

As na Igbo man, Heaven knows we will not hear the last of this.
Re: Nigerian Man Kills Wife In St. Louis: Usa by magentam(f): 1:24am On Jul 27, 2008
Oti O! Weak man! Now he will spend the rest of his life in prison. Abeg they should deport the craze man back to Nigeria so that we can send him to the paradise called "Kiri-kiri" for the royal treatment that befits him. Sho gbo? cheesy
Re: Nigerian Man Kills Wife In St. Louis: Usa by Nobody: 1:36am On Jul 27, 2008
wow, how sad.
what's a young woman doing with an old dog?
shior

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Kills Wife In St. Louis: Usa by Cayon(f): 2:27am On Jul 27, 2008
thats Y I don't believe in arranged marriage.  I think it's bes to know the person first.  find out their do's and don't first
Re: Nigerian Man Kills Wife In St. Louis: Usa by KarmaMod(f): 2:30am On Jul 27, 2008
where did you get the idea that it was arranged?

Isnt it the "nigerian" thing for old agbayas to run after young girls?

agbaya oshi. Loser didnt even have respect for the law. The woman had a bloody restraining order against him.
Re: Nigerian Man Kills Wife In St. Louis: Usa by HCH3COO: 2:39am On Jul 27, 2008
KarmaMod:

agbaya oshi. Loser didnt even have respect for the law. The woman had a bloody restraining order against him.

lipsrsealed angry
Re: Nigerian Man Kills Wife In St. Louis: Usa by motunrayo4(f): 2:40am On Jul 27, 2008
Wooooow. . .that's so sad. . . arranged marriages use work back in the day but in this day and age they are the DEVIL!
Re: Nigerian Man Kills Wife In St. Louis: Usa by SeanT21(f): 4:02am On Jul 27, 2008
R.I.P To the lady.
Re: Nigerian Man Kills Wife In St. Louis: Usa by SeanT21(f): 5:37am On Jul 27, 2008
Her Family just lost a loveone due to some idiot stupidity.

Message to all the murderers out there: If You are sick with life, do us all a favor and kill yourself. Not someone else Child.
Re: Nigerian Man Kills Wife In St. Louis: Usa by tpia: 7:06am On Jul 27, 2008
Dont people ever learn?

I'm so tired of seeing faces splashed across the news every now and then, for spousal homicide.

The man is 50. I wonder how a 28 year old woman destroyed his life? That's probably not his first marriage either.

Some Nigerian women who are having permanent marital problems may need to consider moving out of state or out of the country in order to reduce friction and save their lives. undecided

I wonder why some Nigerian men find it so difficult to humble themselves when going through tough times in their marriages, and try to make peace with their wives. Very few women will continue to fight a man who shows love and humility.

And in any case, is amicable divorce uncultural? Why must it be do or die, making a tragedy out of an already terrible situation?
Re: Nigerian Man Kills Wife In St. Louis: Usa by DeepZone: 7:49am On Jul 27, 2008
Hmm, ibo people no kill usooo(j/k). tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Nigerian Man Kills Wife In St. Louis: Usa by KarmaMod(f): 10:35pm On Jul 27, 2008
tpia:

I[b] wonder why some Nigerian men find it so difficult to humble themselves when going through tough times in their marriages, and try to make peace with their wives.[/b] Very few women will continue to fight a man who shows love and humility.

And in any case, is amicable divorce uncultural? Why must it be do or die, making a tragedy out of an already terrible situation?

I wish I knew. It's a shame really
Re: Nigerian Man Kills Wife In St. Louis: Usa by HCH3COO: 10:53pm On Jul 27, 2008
KarmaMod:

I wish I knew. It's a shame really
It's not particular to naija men alone.
Re: Nigerian Man Kills Wife In St. Louis: Usa by 4Play(m): 10:59pm On Jul 27, 2008
KarmaMod:

Was the girl bound and gagged and handed over to an older man? Anybody that grew up in Nigeria will remember how Nigerian girls flocked towards these dinosaurs because they were seen as more financially secure.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Kills Wife In St. Louis: Usa by chika98: 11:00pm On Jul 27, 2008
Funny enough i know this family too.
Re: Nigerian Man Kills Wife In St. Louis: Usa by KarmaMod(f): 11:03pm On Jul 27, 2008
Who cares HCOO?

Alot of things arent just specific to Naija fgemales but you guys have no problem making generaliations so get over it

4Play, if you couldnt get what I was trying to imply with that comment well then tongue
Re: Nigerian Man Kills Wife In St. Louis: Usa by 4Play(m): 11:06pm On Jul 27, 2008
@TOH

I don't want to "get" anything,I just want to bash Naija women,that's all. grin
Re: Nigerian Man Kills Wife In St. Louis: Usa by HCH3COO: 11:07pm On Jul 27, 2008
Generalizing in return doesn't make it any better.  This incident occurs everywhere.  White people are no saints either.  We should be glad we're not as bad as they are.
Re: Nigerian Man Kills Wife In St. Louis: Usa by KarmaMod(f): 11:09pm On Jul 27, 2008
HCH3COO:

Generalizing in return doesn't make it any better. This incident occurs everywhere. White people are no saints either. We should be glad we're not as bad as they are.

Like Raping babies so as to "cure" Aids? Right

and this THREAD is about a Nigerian dude. Stop trying to change the bloody topic.

So sad. 'well at least we're not like", who gives a damn?
Re: Nigerian Man Kills Wife In St. Louis: Usa by KarmaMod(f): 11:10pm On Jul 27, 2008
4 Play:

@TOH

I don't want to "get" anything,I just want to bash Naija women,that's all. grin

oh? well then I'll bash "certain" Naija men and tell them to stop being such AGBAYAS where they wait to they're in their mid 50s to marry and whne they finally do, they go after small girls then become psychos well the small girl rebels against them

Have about that? tongue
Re: Nigerian Man Kills Wife In St. Louis: Usa by onyinye2(f): 11:12pm On Jul 27, 2008
Yeah i heard this on the news. I have to admit, it does sound like an arranged marriage. i mean 50 and 28. that has arranged marriage written all over it.
Re: Nigerian Man Kills Wife In St. Louis: Usa by Nobody: 11:12pm On Jul 27, 2008
@topic
what a waste embarassed
Re: Nigerian Man Kills Wife In St. Louis: Usa by KarmaMod(f): 11:14pm On Jul 27, 2008
onyinye2:

Yeah i heard this on the news. I have to admit, it does sound like an arranged marriage. i mean 50 and 28.

when last have you been to Nigeria?
Re: Nigerian Man Kills Wife In St. Louis: Usa by 4Play(m): 11:15pm On Jul 27, 2008
Why won't aging men "prey" on younger Nigerian women when these women allow them to? Nigerian women just love money and sometimes,they have to pay the price.
Re: Nigerian Man Kills Wife In St. Louis: Usa by HCH3COO: 11:16pm On Jul 27, 2008
KarmaMod:

Like Raping babies so as to "cure" Aids? Right

and this THREAD is about a Nigerian dude. Stop trying to change the bloody topic.

So sad. 'well at least we're not like", who gives a damn?
Let's not turn this into a naija men vs. naija women topic.  Raping babies to cure aids?  Who in their right mind would do that (nigerian or not) . . .  Your father is a naija man, does he rape babies?  Not all naija men are out of control.
The problem here is, a crime was commited by a stupid fellow.   As if your grudges with the manners of naija men is going to bring the woman back to life.  hiss!
Re: Nigerian Man Kills Wife In St. Louis: Usa by onyinye2(f): 11:16pm On Jul 27, 2008
KarmaMod:

when last have you been to Nigeria?
Ever heard of internet??

4 Play:

Why won't aging men "prey" on younger Nigerian women when these women allow them to? Nigerian women just love money and sometimes,they have to pay the price.
Please don't put all naija women in one category. What if we put naija men in one category??

(1) (2) (Reply)

Home ‘n’ Moore — Kitchen Appliances/Utensils/Souvenirs At Best Prices! / A Thread For All Cheating Husbands / Help!! I Want To See My Mum For The Last Time Before Her Burial.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.