Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,895 members, 7,802,879 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:12 AM

Hurray! Pastor David Oyedepo (jnr) Wedding Today! - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Hurray! Pastor David Oyedepo (jnr) Wedding Today! (73995 Views)

The Actual Declaration Of Bishop David Oyedepo. / Compare The Look Of Pastor David Oyedepo & His Wife Years Ago & Now (Photo) / Bishop David Oyedepo Barred From Entering The UK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hurray! Pastor David Oyedepo (jnr) Wedding Today! by idupaul: 5:21pm On Jul 28, 2008
@minimyiyo

how come u even had to quickly register a new username for the purpose of this post, are u ashamed of being identified as a gullible pastor follower.

Wow Nigerians need to open their eyez oh

tell them, instead they are there cutting their salary for one man they call successful
Re: Hurray! Pastor David Oyedepo (jnr) Wedding Today! by minimynimo(m): 5:24pm On Jul 28, 2008
idupaul:

@minimyiyo

how come u even had to quickly register a new username for the purpose of this post, are u ashamed of being identified as a gullible pastor follower.

tell them, instead they are there cutting their salary for one man they call successful

Yeah! I agree. Funny thing though that sometimes some people whose eyes are wide open are blinder than bats. I guess their eyes are wide shut!! grin wink

IdumotaPaul, 4get, I don register te-te
Re: Hurray! Pastor David Oyedepo (jnr) Wedding Today! by sleekymag(m): 5:25pm On Jul 28, 2008
Rubi, contain yourself dear. You know what your words are worth. Do not waste them.

I concur, minimynimo
Re: Hurray! Pastor David Oyedepo (jnr) Wedding Today! by minimynimo(m): 5:28pm On Jul 28, 2008
I even register b4 you sef.
I registered for June 2007, you register for November 2007. I senior you sef. Hol your side jo! cool grin cool
Re: Hurray! Pastor David Oyedepo (jnr) Wedding Today! by 9ja4eva: 5:28pm On Jul 28, 2008
minimynimo:

Yeah! I agree. [b]Funny thing though that sometimes some people whose eyes are wide open are blinder than bats. [/b]I guess their eyes are wide shut!! grin wink

I beg to differ.Not in this case.I am a winner too but a realistic winner.
Re: Hurray! Pastor David Oyedepo (jnr) Wedding Today! by idupaul: 5:33pm On Jul 28, 2008
I guess their eyes are wide shut!!

hope you are talking bout the Stanley Kubrick movie, if not i think u are the one that got your eyes wide shut.

IdumotaPaul

am not suprised u have resorted to name calling, that what i meant when i said u are in the wrong church where you are not taught morals.
Re: Hurray! Pastor David Oyedepo (jnr) Wedding Today! by minimynimo(m): 5:34pm On Jul 28, 2008
I don't know what you mean by winner. If you mean Winner's Chapel, ok. I don't know where CananLand is. I do not fellowship with them. But I am a Christian. I just hate when people speak from their abundance of their ignorant heart on issues they DO NOT have the capacity to understand. period
Re: Hurray! Pastor David Oyedepo (jnr) Wedding Today! by idupaul: 5:36pm On Jul 28, 2008
just hate

hmmm another un christian like behaviour
Re: Hurray! Pastor David Oyedepo (jnr) Wedding Today! by rubi(f): 5:36pm On Jul 28, 2008
idupaul:

@minimyiyo

When you talk bad about any man of God you are bringing   upon your self
Re: Hurray! Pastor David Oyedepo (jnr) Wedding Today! by 9ja4eva: 5:37pm On Jul 28, 2008
minimynimo:

I don't know what you mean by winner. If you mean Winner's Chapel. I don't know where CananLand is. I do not fellowship with them. But I am a Christian. I just hate when people from their abundance of their ignorant heart on issues they DO NOT have the capacity to understand. period

Understand what?People are speaking their mind.Well you might not know how painful the whole thing is because you dont attend the church.Everyone gat the right to their opinions.I understand where your defence is coming from.
Re: Hurray! Pastor David Oyedepo (jnr) Wedding Today! by idupaul: 5:40pm On Jul 28, 2008
When you talk bad about any man of God you are bringing Huh Huh Huh Huh upon your self

See u cannot tell me who man of God is, leave that thing alone, its all about beliefs, am catholic and have my right to determine who is a man of God to me, even pastor king was a man of God to his blind followers
Re: Hurray! Pastor David Oyedepo (jnr) Wedding Today! by minimynimo(m): 5:43pm On Jul 28, 2008
idupaul:

hmmm another un christian like behaviour

I thought you were not reasonable, But I didn't think you were a child. Am not even going to give you the satisfaction.

On the issue of name calling, relax, its on a light note.

On a Final Note
Lots of Love to all the Servants of Jehovah doing His Work His Way; affecting lives with His Word which has power to heal and deliver, filling our world with His Love.

Have a Blissful and Fruitful Marriage, DAVID OYEDEPO Jr
Re: Hurray! Pastor David Oyedepo (jnr) Wedding Today! by 9ja4eva: 5:43pm On Jul 28, 2008
Good example, Pastor King and his gullible followers.
Re: Hurray! Pastor David Oyedepo (jnr) Wedding Today! by idupaul: 5:45pm On Jul 28, 2008
On the issue of name calling, relax, its on a light note.

i understand, no beef
Re: Hurray! Pastor David Oyedepo (jnr) Wedding Today! by Okijajuju1(m): 6:18pm On Jul 28, 2008
@ Idupaul

Why waste your time and effort on these Oyedepo groupies, Nothing you say will ever make them any wiser than they already are. This is one of the beauty of christianity. All pastors including the good, the bad, the rich and the cons all have immunity using the book of Psalm 105; 16 (Touch not my annointed). Even if they see their pastor smoking weed on the pulpit, they will have a bible verse which gives him immunity from being questioned.
Even the bible said it, my people perish for lack of wisdom.
Re: Hurray! Pastor David Oyedepo (jnr) Wedding Today! by idupaul: 9:48pm On Jul 28, 2008
@okija juju

thnx , I was only trying to help them.
Re: Hurray! Pastor David Oyedepo (jnr) Wedding Today! by HIROSHI: 10:00pm On Jul 28, 2008
[s]I do wish the couple a happy wedded life.

Pray, is it true that it was only the couple that were wedded on that day? Mmmmhhh! lipsrsealed

[s]I love and respect the man of God and hold no misgiving of any kind but I've always questioned the mass wedding of (sometimes up to eight or more) couples in one service!

Well, for every rule, there is certainly an exception. I hope when my son wants to wed I would have been prominent enough to secure him a single couple wedding. smiley[/s][/s]

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Withdrawn.
Re: Hurray! Pastor David Oyedepo (jnr) Wedding Today! by Dauchman(m): 10:12pm On Jul 28, 2008
My people poverty no good oooooo 'Poverty is a sin, sickness, an orphan and not a good thing to be associated with.

its a big shame but our LORD had nothing while he was on earth and felt real gud about it. You may want to think about it.
Re: Hurray! Pastor David Oyedepo (jnr) Wedding Today! by stone4rock(m): 10:45pm On Jul 28, 2008
Where my joker dey? abi Admin Seun don ban d guy? lol

I was chanced enouf 2 attend d wedding event and honestly speaking it was indeed a swell tyme.
Wot i could depict frm all dat has been read on dis thread is: DONT EXPECT TOO MUCH FROM DIS FAMILY. we are all humans wit high tendency of being a victim of some shortcomings.
i just think wishing the newly wedded couple HAPI MARRIED LIFE will do, instead of exchanging words.
1luv
Re: Hurray! Pastor David Oyedepo (jnr) Wedding Today! by tpia: 12:30am On Jul 29, 2008
sleekymag:

The success i mean is in terms of his ministry and his life, his impact in people's lives.

Nothing like sweet-talking here my brother, if that were the case, his 27yr ministry (since May 1981) would have had rough times, but nay, instead it has always been better and better, year in, year out. The path of the just is as a shining light that shines more and more unto the perfect day. (Prov 4: 18).

In the Winner's family, there has never been a better last year (hard to believe, but it's the truth). So people going green with envy is understandable. God's children are the light of the world, the salt of the earth. We shouldn't allow ourselves to wallow in self-pity or mediocrity. The days of "as poor as a church rat" are over! Christians are taking over the business world.

I don't know the newly weds and I've never heard of them either, so I'm indifferent either way (unless they spent $20 million on the wedding). But this your comment about the days of poor as church rat being over, is your church located in Nigeria, where people are complaining every day about the hardships of life, and folks are dying at sea and in the desert in their desperation to leave the country.

Can you go to the politics and travel sections to preach this your gospel of prosperity, plz? Go and give the people some hope there. Abi you havent noticed all the curses being rained on this same Nigeria that you say poverty has been eradicated from?
Re: Hurray! Pastor David Oyedepo (jnr) Wedding Today! by ovadose(f): 7:51am On Jul 29, 2008
Religion is really the opiate of the masses.

Congrats to the couple.

And to all, your spirituality & faith is between you and your God. Pastor worship wont bring you closer to your God.

My Driver said something: go to night vigil, and all you see there are women.
Sit back and think objectively.Even God allows for objectivity.
Re: Hurray! Pastor David Oyedepo (jnr) Wedding Today! by samorijack(m): 8:29am On Jul 29, 2008
Personally I have lost all respect for Oyedepo , Adeboye and the like, they had a very good oppurtunity to stand for truth, but they publicly romanced and helped launder the image of Obasanjo and the like (the prophets of old would turn in their graves seeing what 21st century 'men of God' have become). They did not say a word publicly to oppose the wickedness in this country.

When I look at those in the vanguard of change in this country,those taking the bullets. Change that will make a difference in the lives of common people, I don't see Adeboye, Oyedepo and the like,

Their primary interest is the advancement of their empires. The marriage of Oyedepo's son does not put food on my table.Sure they can afford to be married. God seems to be biased when sharing his 'blessings'

Don't understand why anybody waste their time posting this, it's just sickning
Re: Hurray! Pastor David Oyedepo (jnr) Wedding Today! by idupaul: 8:50am On Jul 29, 2008
ovadose:

Religion is really the opiate of the masses.

Congrats to the couple.

And to all, your spirituality & faith is between you and your God. Pastor worship wont bring you closer to your God.

My Driver said something: go to night vigil, and all you see there are women.
Sit back and think objectively.Even God allows for objectivity.

Nice one mam, another smart Nigerian, i love smart Nigerians who refused to be taken for a ride . i guess the masses will always need such opiates to calm calm down thier loser nature.
Re: Hurray! Pastor David Oyedepo (jnr) Wedding Today! by samorijack(m): 8:55am On Jul 29, 2008
My father was educated by missionaries,  he was the son of a very poor man,  where he born in contempory times,he would never have the oppurtunity afforded him by those Godly missionaries, What Oyedepo and Adeboye are douing in the name of Jesus, is the same thing thoses religious merchants did in Jesus's day, for which he drove them out of the temple, Shame on them.
Re: Hurray! Pastor David Oyedepo (jnr) Wedding Today! by Gamine(f): 9:57am On Jul 29, 2008
ehen

untop pesin Wedding?? shocked shocked

i be done dey think say i go announce my wedding for Nairaland.

now as this case don show, i no go do oooh lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Hurray! Pastor David Oyedepo (jnr) Wedding Today! by samorijack(m): 10:11am On Jul 29, 2008
My dear Gamine, I can understand your position, seeing you are closely affiliated with Convenant University and the whole Living faith gamut. However if you dispasionately look at Oyedepo you'll se he's nothing but a ruthless capitalist, I say all of this respectfully smiley
Re: Hurray! Pastor David Oyedepo (jnr) Wedding Today! by Gamine(f): 10:14am On Jul 29, 2008
im not affliated with Convenant University, which sch be that

besides my own position is the Wedding, which the thread is about!

its going offtopic talking about any other thing.

Seun wont lock this kinda thread
Re: Hurray! Pastor David Oyedepo (jnr) Wedding Today! by samorijack(m): 10:21am On Jul 29, 2008
I might be mistaken but i was under the impression you graduated from Convenant University. Is this the case? I apologise if I'm proved wrong
Re: Hurray! Pastor David Oyedepo (jnr) Wedding Today! by Gamine(f): 1:37pm On Jul 29, 2008
It is not the case, Sir
Re: Hurray! Pastor David Oyedepo (jnr) Wedding Today! by yemivictor: 1:46pm On Jul 29, 2008
@ 9ja4eva!

That'd be Reverend Doctor King! Don't let his followers catch you demeaning their god!! shocked shocked shocked
Re: Hurray! Pastor David Oyedepo (jnr) Wedding Today! by samorijack(m): 1:49pm On Jul 29, 2008
@Gamine, I think I know you, wanted to ask you some things I did'nt want to say here, Please accept my invitation to chat on yahoo(you just rejected my earlier invite).
Re: Hurray! Pastor David Oyedepo (jnr) Wedding Today! by yemivictor: 2:54pm On Jul 29, 2008
samorijack:

@Gamine, I think I know you, wanted to ask you some things I did'nt want to say here, Please accept my invitation to chat on yahoo(you just rejected my earlier invite).

Eeya! Pele o! Gamine, stop hoarding yourself jare!! grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Canaanland Ota In Pictures / Running Out Of Gist With Your Partner? Read Topics That Can Spark up Conversatio / I Will Die Soon, My Time Is Near --- Odumeje

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.