Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,902 members, 7,799,034 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 02:16 PM

What The Color Of Your Urine Says About Your Health Status - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / What The Color Of Your Urine Says About Your Health Status (1701 Views)

What The Color Of Your Urine Says About Your Health (Infographic) / Drinking Of Your Urine (urinotherapy): Health Benefits / Your Urine Colour And Health Status (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What The Color Of Your Urine Says About Your Health Status by ICONGLONIG: 4:06pm On Dec 06, 2013
Its something people take for granted but your urine can tell much about your body.

Urine color which ranges from clear to golden and even weirder color like blue or green - can tell alot about your hydration level. It is important to know that if your urine is clear (colorless), it mean you are drinking enough or too much water while the darken yellow and amber colors are signs for you to get some water.

[b]See Full Indication Below
http://www.searching4business.com/blog.php?title2=What+The+Color+of+your+Urine+Says+about+your+health+Status.

(1) (Reply)

Doctor Fired For Taking Selfie With Woman In Labor & Posting It On IG- Photo / What Cream Can Make My Skin Glow. Without Bleaching / Please I Need Urgent Help After My Teeth Removal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.