Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,579 members, 7,809,100 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:10 PM

The Extent A Guy Can Go To Punish A Girl - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Extent A Guy Can Go To Punish A Girl (4836 Views)

Things An Average-looking Guy Can Do To Increase His 'market Value' / How A Broke Guy Can Get A Girl / Why A Rich Guy Can Not Find True Love.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Extent A Guy Can Go To Punish A Girl by beckyomas(f): 4:22pm On Dec 06, 2013
This is a true story of an EBSU student.
The guy (a medical student) went to see his friends and then met this girl and liked her. After enquiring about her, he found out she was a girl who liked using guys (his friends too) and go after rich guys only, so he planned an attack.
He met her, talked to her, told her his father was a senator, schools in BIU, has a sister in d UK and he stays @ a very big hotel in asaba. They planned a meeting and she travelled all the way to see him. The boy being friends with the owner of the hotel begged him to stay for 2days.
She got there and was impressed, she started professing love for him. After a while he told her he doesn't have so much on him as his father froze his account for spending recklessly but will be opened on Monday, she eventually gave him her atm card saying she trusts him and of course he promised to pay back and pay for her service with interest.
After spending 2nights, he withdrew all the money in her acct (200,000) which included her school fees and left the next morning saying he was going to get something and she can order whatever she wanted and of course she did. This guy ran away with all the money. She had to work, sleep with customers to offset the bill and her transport fare back.
How can one be so wicked? Can this be justified?

1 Like

Re: The Extent A Guy Can Go To Punish A Girl by Mynd44: 4:36pm On Dec 06, 2013
Nollywood story

4 Likes

Re: The Extent A Guy Can Go To Punish A Girl by beckyomas(f): 4:43pm On Dec 06, 2013
Does everything have to be a story? If you check my profile, you'll know i don't just create topics for fun, i don't even comment much
Re: The Extent A Guy Can Go To Punish A Girl by Nastydroid(m): 4:45pm On Dec 06, 2013
i dunno what to post sef

1 Like

Re: The Extent A Guy Can Go To Punish A Girl by kennikazi(m): 4:46pm On Dec 06, 2013
I like you dp ^_^...

1 Like

Re: The Extent A Guy Can Go To Punish A Girl by 190: 4:50pm On Dec 06, 2013
beckyomas: This is a true story of an EBSU student.
The guy (a medical student) went to see his friends and then met this girl and liked her. After enquiring about her, he found out she was a girl who liked using guys (his friends too) and go after rich guys only, so he planned an attack.
He met her, talked to her, told her his father was a senator, schools in BIU, has a sister in d UK and he stays @ a very big hotel in asaba. They planned a meeting and she travelled all the way to see him. The boy being friends with the owner of the hotel begged him to stay for 2days.
She got there and was impressed, she started professing love for him. After a while he told her he doesn't have so much on him as his father froze his account for spending recklessly but will be opened on Monday, she eventually gave him her atm card saying she trusts him and of course he promised to pay back and pay for her service with interest.
After spending 2nights, he withdrew all the money in her acct (200,000) which included her school fees and left the next morning saying he was going to get something and she can order whatever she wanted and of course she did. This guy ran away with all the money. She had to work, sleep with customers to offset the bill and her transport fare back.
How can one be so wicked? Can this be justified?

ROTFLMFAO!!

So that was what a GUY DID TO YOU

Hahahahaaahahahaahaah!!!!!

3 Likes

Re: The Extent A Guy Can Go To Punish A Girl by UjSizzle(f): 4:59pm On Dec 06, 2013
Karma's a biiatch

1 Like

Re: The Extent A Guy Can Go To Punish A Girl by beckyomas(f): 5:02pm On Dec 06, 2013
190:

ROTFLMFAO!!

So that was what a GUY DID TO YOU

Hahahahaaahahahaahaah!!!!!

I'm a student of uniben and not ebsu. Btw I'm not stupid tongue
Re: The Extent A Guy Can Go To Punish A Girl by Enegod(m): 5:10pm On Dec 06, 2013
show us evidence or it didn't happen undecided
Re: The Extent A Guy Can Go To Punish A Girl by beckyomas(f): 5:10pm On Dec 06, 2013
uj_sizzle: Karma's a biiatch
you can say that again but i think he took it too far and that's heartless. He could have left 50k for her
Re: The Extent A Guy Can Go To Punish A Girl by saintneo(m): 5:16pm On Dec 06, 2013
I have witnessed worse. Nothing that I could do then. Some girls are really fish brains. And some guys need to be hanged by the scrotum.
Re: The Extent A Guy Can Go To Punish A Girl by Moxie4lyf(m): 5:20pm On Dec 06, 2013
@OP, please connect me with that girl asap...
My own dad is a governor

1 Like

Re: The Extent A Guy Can Go To Punish A Girl by zeb04(f): 5:42pm On Dec 06, 2013
Y purnish smone? It is useless and a waste of tym
Re: The Extent A Guy Can Go To Punish A Girl by beckyomas(f): 5:51pm On Dec 06, 2013
Moxie4lyf: @OP, please connect me with that girl asap...
My own dad is a governor
nna! She go don wise o, even if u be presido pikin

1 Like

Re: The Extent A Guy Can Go To Punish A Girl by beckyomas(f): 5:57pm On Dec 06, 2013
For me, I'll say you shouldn't pay evil for evil
Re: The Extent A Guy Can Go To Punish A Girl by nairaman66(m): 5:58pm On Dec 06, 2013
Uncle please tell us a story- P-Square
Re: The Extent A Guy Can Go To Punish A Girl by IAMBREEZY: 7:14pm On Dec 06, 2013
SMH
Re: The Extent A Guy Can Go To Punish A Girl by helgaone: 7:39pm On Dec 06, 2013
Good for her. she must have learnt what it means to play on someone's intelligence

1 Like

Re: The Extent A Guy Can Go To Punish A Girl by Rexphobia(m): 7:45pm On Dec 06, 2013
it sounds more like a script... you mean to tell me she couldn't have call any of her other 'magas to offset the bill one way or the other

You sef think am now/. undecided
Re: The Extent A Guy Can Go To Punish A Girl by lanaVello1(m): 8:30pm On Dec 06, 2013
zeb04: Y purnish smone? It is useless and a waste of tym
beckyomas: For me, I'll say you shouldn't pay evil for evil
thats because you both have never been so hurt you'd almost die of thirst for revenge!
Re: The Extent A Guy Can Go To Punish A Girl by Chiidi(m): 10:06pm On Dec 06, 2013
And that was how tortoise fall from the sky and break his back. sad

daz all.
Re: The Extent A Guy Can Go To Punish A Girl by Les: 10:33pm On Dec 06, 2013
It will take 4days to withdraw the whole money from the atm as per 60k maximum atm cash daily withdrawal, what was she doing within those 4days?? So I think the lady is definitely very stupid which leaves me wondering how she dupes the so called rich guys or this story is false which I think it's.
To back up my thinking, rich guys + school fees should be greater than 200k or is she actually duping broke rich guys Did you witness this firsthand?? Even if you did, adonbilivit... But even if it's true, her punishment was not worth it, I could have done worse.
cool grin Besides, this night, I saw a man dragging one woman on the main road and she was pleading and begging, maybe he's dragging her to the police patrols on duty around my neighborhood. This's happening right now, I,wish I could interfere but whatever it's, I hope it's worth it like this story. Boys are not smiling oooo cool
Re: The Extent A Guy Can Go To Punish A Girl by beckyomas(f): 11:11pm On Dec 06, 2013
@les, because a girl is a big babe on campus with expensive hair and designer clothes and bags doesnt mean she has a million naira in her acct. He had a smooth tongue and promised to pay.
Haba! Are you not in Nigeria?
I ain't forcing anybody to believe cos i won't get paid, its as simple as that.
Re: The Extent A Guy Can Go To Punish A Girl by Les: 11:27pm On Dec 06, 2013
A big babe on campus can have 1kb or 1mil, I don't know and don't care and that's not even my point. My point is, if she actually sleep with rich men alone, that's enough to make her have more than 200k in her account, but going to the extent of duping them?? She should be pretty darn rich but 200k don't just qualify the status quo. I know personally, my friend o who gave a lady 150k and if that lady should dupe that guy, you should know it's gonna be above 200k not to talk of other rich guys o, try to get my point hon.
Re: The Extent A Guy Can Go To Punish A Girl by Nobody: 4:27am On Dec 07, 2013
She got served!
Re: The Extent A Guy Can Go To Punish A Girl by Nobody: 6:33am On Dec 07, 2013
And a lady gave her ATM card to a guy she hardly knows. Just cos she saw him in an expensive hotel.
Serves her right. Not for the alleged duping of rich guys( cos I know broke dudes are quick to label girls gold-diggers simply because she's not dating them but someone better)

But serves her right for her fooolishness. Kai
Who plays with their school fees? But she did.
Who gets impressed by a hotel room? Smh
Not as if she went to a beverly hill home that he owns or a manshion in the choiciest parts of lekki or VI that belongs to him

A mere hotel room undecided she got served. Fish brain
Re: The Extent A Guy Can Go To Punish A Girl by 190: 7:30am On Dec 07, 2013
i smell Bullshizzle from afar on this thread

Re: The Extent A Guy Can Go To Punish A Girl by Connoisseur(m): 7:53am On Dec 07, 2013
beckyomas: Does everything have to be a story? If you check my profile, you'll know i don't just create topics for fun, i don't even comment much

okay op i ve checked your profile and you make madt sense. i even sent you a pm
Re: The Extent A Guy Can Go To Punish A Girl by IAMBREEZY: 8:15am On Dec 07, 2013
lorretta u: And a lady gave her ATM card to a guy she hardly knows. Just cos she saw him in an expensive hotel.
Serves her right. Not for the alleged duping of rich guys( cos I know broke dudes are quick to label girls gold-diggers simply because she's not dating them but someone better)

Not as if she went to a beverly hill home that he owns or a manshion in the choiciest parts of lekki or VI that belongs to him

lol she really got served,some girls don't think with their noggin.
Re: The Extent A Guy Can Go To Punish A Girl by emmadan(m): 8:18am On Dec 07, 2013
Connoisseur:

okay op i ve checked your profile and you make madt sense. i even sent you a pm
smdh.
Re: The Extent A Guy Can Go To Punish A Girl by Ariyke: 8:28am On Dec 07, 2013
lorretta u: And a lady gave her ATM card to a guy she hardly knows. Just cos she saw him in an expensive hotel.

WORD
Re: The Extent A Guy Can Go To Punish A Girl by freecocoa(f): 8:47am On Dec 07, 2013
Nonsense story garnished with lies.

Tah! Tell me something else.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Am I Not Sexy Enof?...(+18 Pix) Advice In Needed! / Why Is My Girlfriend Ignoring Me / A Nairalander With Two VĂ ginaz Help PHOTOS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.