Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,867 members, 7,802,798 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:48 PM

Plan Sex With My Ex - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Plan Sex With My Ex (2458 Views)

Hand Written Love Letter My Ex Wrote Me 6 Years Ago / Should I Tell My Ex-Boyfriend That I Want Him Back? / My Ex-boyfriends Keep Coming Back (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Plan Sex With My Ex by Tonniey(m): 5:59pm On Dec 06, 2013
Hello my fellow nairalanders, I will b visiting my ex dis december and she knws we gonna have sex. Our previous sex life b4 we broke is just 60 percent nd ve promised her better experience. My problem is how can I make her enjoy my dick because she has profess dat I ve a long nd huge dick dat she always fancy. Bt ave nt lived up to her expectation on bed. Pls I need good suggestion. Which drug or herbs can I use.
I haven't used alomo b4 bt am hearing its good for sexual perfomance. How tru is this.

Thanks
Re: Plan Sex With My Ex by Rexphobia(m): 6:04pm On Dec 06, 2013
I refuse to be a party to fornication

1 Like

Re: Plan Sex With My Ex by kunlexist(m): 7:23pm On Dec 06, 2013
Tonniey: Hello my fellow nairalanders, I will b visiting my ex dis december and she knws we gonna have sex. Our previous sex life b4 we broke is just 60 percent nd ve promised her better experience. My problem is how can I make her enjoy my dick because she has profess dat I ve a long nd huge dick dat she always fancy. Bt ave nt lived up to her expectation on bed. Pls I need good suggestion. Which drug or herbs can I use.
I haven't used alomo b4 bt am hearing its good for sexual perfomance. How tru is this.

Thanks

Read ur post again and ask ur sef serz question if this doesn't depict ur personalty

1 Like

Re: Plan Sex With My Ex by tellwisdom: 7:32pm On Dec 06, 2013
Guy, Jedi jedi don finish u sad
Re: Plan Sex With My Ex by Nobody: 9:37pm On Dec 06, 2013
Well, my religious doctrine is against sex.
Re: Plan Sex With My Ex by Dygeasy(m): 10:21pm On Dec 06, 2013
Everywhere I Go, I Keep Jamming All These Dumb Threads Asking Even Dumber Questions undecided
Re: Plan Sex With My Ex by obo389(m): 11:18pm On Dec 06, 2013
tellwisdom: Guy, Jedi jedi don finish u sad
Guy 2 days.wer u entr na?

1 Like

Re: Plan Sex With My Ex by Popowaa: 11:25pm On Dec 06, 2013
Tonniey: Hello my fellow nairalanders, I will b visiting my ex dis december and she knws we gonna have sex. Our previous sex life b4 we broke is just 60 percent nd ve promised her better experience. My problem is how can I make her enjoy my dick because she has profess dat I ve a long nd huge dick dat she always fancy. Bt ave nt lived up to her expectation on bed. Pls I need good suggestion. Which drug or herbs can I use.

Thanks
So what shd we do?Mitchweeeeeundecided
Re: Plan Sex With My Ex by tellwisdom: 11:41pm On Dec 06, 2013
Popowaa: So what shd we do?Mitchweeeeeundecided

Wetin be be mitch-wee??..Na pills?
Re: Plan Sex With My Ex by Popowaa: 11:44pm On Dec 06, 2013
tellwisdom:

Wetin be be mitch-wee??..Na pills?
Na syrupundecidedundecided
Re: Plan Sex With My Ex by brixton: 11:56pm On Dec 06, 2013
start eating nuf g nut and banana until the d day
Re: Plan Sex With My Ex by tellwisdom: 12:04am On Dec 07, 2013
Popowaa: Na syrupundecidedundecided

Thought as much...Anuofia undecided
Re: Plan Sex With My Ex by Nobody: 12:11am On Dec 07, 2013
Drink henny with no chaser and you'll smash that pum to smithereens. grin

I think supplements do help a lot as well. I know when I used to drink supplements on the reg for gym, it subconsciousness turned me to something else. It was so mad, I had to stop it before destroying someone's womb with heavy pounding.

But it's better to be natural. Just stay health, exercise daily, eat well and take less sugar.

I believe that should be more than enough for any chic except your ex is a nym.pho. \\

Anyway, good weed is the nym.pho-killer. grin
Re: Plan Sex With My Ex by Popowaa: 12:13am On Dec 07, 2013
tellwisdom:

Go and slepp mummy's boyundecidedundecided
Re: Plan Sex With My Ex by mcevans1(m): 12:13am On Dec 07, 2013
tellwisdom:

shocked Just passing.
Re: Plan Sex With My Ex by Popowaa: 12:15am On Dec 07, 2013
shymexx: Drink henny with no chaser and you'll smash that pum to smithereens. grin

I think supplements do help a lot as well. I know when I used to drink supplements on the reg for gym, it subconsciousness turned me to something else. It was so mad, I had to stop it before destroying someone's womb with heavy pounding.

But it's better to be natural. Just stay health, exercise daily, eat well and take less sugar.

I believe that should be more than enough for any chic except your ex is a nym.pho. \\

Anyway, good weed is the nym.pho-killer. grin
undecidedundecidedundecided
Re: Plan Sex With My Ex by IAMBREEZY: 7:35am On Dec 07, 2013
This thread is dumb than dumber.
Re: Plan Sex With My Ex by 190: 7:36am On Dec 07, 2013
anafranlin would do the trick

try getting just one pill undecided
Re: Plan Sex With My Ex by bastien: 10:02am On Dec 07, 2013
masturbate..................den drink your sperm

tested and trusted
Re: Plan Sex With My Ex by Xyge(m): 12:31pm On Dec 07, 2013
Austeenx: Well, my religious doctrine is against sex.
Against Sex 'generally'?... Ufan, abeg dump that doctrine in the trashcan... Or you meant to say 'Fornication'/'Adultery..?

(1) (Reply)

Choi!!! .look At What This Girl Does To Me / Ladies, What'd Be Your Reaction If Your Man (Hubby, Bf, B-f, Fwb) Slaps Your Mom / Drunk In Love...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.