Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,449 members, 7,770,115 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 04:04 AM

The Adventure Of Corper John - Literature (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Adventure Of Corper John (73602 Views)

The Adventure Of Corper John (part 1) / Adventure Of The Rings / NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Adventure Of Corper John by Mimisboygreat: 11:49am On Dec 14, 2013
Ghen! Ghen! Anoda kasala don burst be that. But wait bros are u a liverpool fan?#LFC# this 1 u mentioned coutinho
Re: The Adventure Of Corper John by Holuphemmy93(m): 3:18pm On Dec 14, 2013
Mimisboygreat: Ghen! Ghen! Anoda kasala don burst be that. But wait bros are u a liverpool fan?#LFC# this 1 u mentioned coutinho
i wonder ooooo

1 Like

Re: The Adventure Of Corper John by felnino(m): 3:34pm On Dec 14, 2013
Mimisboygreat: Ghen! Ghen! Anoda kasala don burst be that. But wait bros are u a liverpool fan?#LFC# this 1 u mentioned coutinho
Cut my vein and I'll bleed red, Liverpool fan till death #LFC

3 Likes

Re: The Adventure Of Corper John by Mimisboygreat: 4:55pm On Dec 14, 2013
felnino: Cut my vein and I'll bleed red, Liverpool fan till death #LFC
YNWA Kopite.. U are my fellow fan
Re: The Adventure Of Corper John by Holuphemmy93(m): 5:25pm On Dec 14, 2013
felnino: Cut my vein and I'll bleed red, Liverpool fan till death #LFC

Abeg com update dis trend and forget d liverpool tin
Re: The Adventure Of Corper John by felnino(m): 8:27pm On Dec 14, 2013
They followed the mad crowd around the town till they finally arrived at the "so called" king's palace, the king came out and the crowd chorused "Igwe" the king in response raised his hands and waved at them to acknowledge their greetings, then the three girls were presented to him, John stretched to get a sight of the king as his temper had reached boiling point, he hissed, the king looked like Mr Ibu, an Igbo film actor, this took his temper to the melting point of iron, this ugly man was going to take his one and only Joy forcefully as a wife and maybe Chinelo and Becky too, he knew the king would choose Joy to be his wife because no man could resist such beauty, his head was steaming like a steam train, no one and no one messes with his Joy, the three girls were forced into the palace as the king dismissed the crowd, John looked at TJ and the hunter, he had a plan ……………………………………………… Mr Adeboye checked out of his hotel room, he met the receptionist and dropped his room key, he then walked out of the hotel, since the hotel's parking lot was full he had parked his car along the street, he passed through the hotel's gate and walked towards his car, he was shocked by what he saw, the bumper and two side mirrors of his car had been removed, he stood for almost a minute, staring in disbelief, when will Nigeria become better? He thought, he finally opened the door of his BMW 5 series, he wondered how they did it without the car's alarm going off, this was the work of an expert, he thought, he dialled Nelson's number, Nelson was one of his friends, they had both attended the same secondary school, Nelson was a police officer in Lagos before he got transferred to Enugu where he became a DPO, Nelson had helped him recover this his same BMW car when it got stolen, he had then helped him to install a GPS tracking system into it, he had called Nelson before hand that he was coming to Enugu because of his son, Nelson picked the phone after three tries, he then asked for the description of his police station which he gave to him, Mr Adeboye started his car and headed for the police station ……………………………………… DPO Nelson had another worry apart from being sacked, his friend's son was missing, he had gone to check John's apartment but he found out that it was empty, he had also gone to the motor park where someone confirmed that about six corpers were on the missing bus, he knew but he didn't want to tell his friend on the phone, he had told Peter Adeboye to meet him in his office within the next 1 hour as he had somewhere to go to …………………………… Mr Adeboye was driving along the express road, he was deep in thought only for him to look foward and see a plank full of nails right ahead of him, he immediately slammed on his brake, suddenly two hefty armed men came out of nowhere, one man opened his door and knocked him out cold with the bottom of his gun ……………………………………… Some men were carrying fire wood to the king's palace, John had caught a toad, he planned on putting it inside the king's soup which was going to be cooked with the firewood, he only had to get closer to the pot, he had killed the toad and cut It's legs, it now looked like a piece of meat, if the king wanted to have his Joy he could have her in hell, they dressed like palace errand boys, they had gotten the clothes from where they were spread, John and Tomiwa carried firewood to the palace kitchen, as he dropped the firewood, he quickly tossed the toad delicacy into the boiling pot of soup ,.they walked away slowly not to arouse any suspicion, the king was in the palace with all his chiefs, he has chosen Joy and Chinelo to be his new wives while Becky would be his new wives servant, he dismissed his chiefs and went to have his supper, he ate his akpu like a glutton and then devoured his meat he saw one strange piece of meat and tasted it, it tasted delicious, he then tossed the rest into his mouth, little did he know that he was eating his last supper ………………………
Re: The Adventure Of Corper John by Collizo4sky: 8:33pm On Dec 14, 2013
Update....
Re: The Adventure Of Corper John by Mimisboygreat: 5:44am On Dec 15, 2013
Come on guy! Feed us more
Re: The Adventure Of Corper John by felnino(m): 6:37am On Dec 15, 2013
Mimisboygreat: Come on guy! Feed us more
Are you Ryback
Re: The Adventure Of Corper John by felnino(m): 6:41am On Dec 15, 2013
Mimisboygreat: YNWA Kopite.. U are my fellow fan
YNWA bro we'll show spurs today
Re: The Adventure Of Corper John by felnino(m): 4:29pm On Dec 15, 2013
Sorry I haven't updated yet, from church I went to white hart lane.
Re: The Adventure Of Corper John by Geestarry(f): 6:03pm On Dec 15, 2013
felnino: Sorry I haven't updated yet, from church I went to white hart lane.
patiently waiting. Thanks 2 my pop corn
Re: The Adventure Of Corper John by Mimisboygreat: 8:18pm On Dec 15, 2013
felnino: Sorry I haven't updated yet, from church I went to white hart lane.
we have thrashed them. Oya come update
Re: The Adventure Of Corper John by felnino(m): 10:29pm On Dec 15, 2013
King Emeka drank almost a two liters of palm wine, now it was time for him to go and sleep with one of his new wives, he tried to stand up but he fell back to his chair immediately, he was a little bit drunk, he then used the table in front of him to support himself, he staggered towards Chinelo’s room………………………………. Chinelo was not in the least bothered, she had just become the wife of a king, she was a Queen now, ‘Queen Chinelo’ she said to herself, she had left the bush home where she was with her parents, at least life in the palace won’t be as boring and stressful as life in her parents home, she admired the new wrapper she was wearing, it was given to her by one of the palace maids, she could now do as she wishes, she would convince the king to build a new house for her parents, suddenly someone had entered her room, it was the king, she stood up and said Igwe good evening, the king didn’t even say much, he pulled the wrapper she was wearing off her body, she now stood unclad before him, he pushed her and she fell on the bed, he pulled his trousers down and lay on her with his heavy weight, Chinelo did not even try to resist, she knew the king would love her more if she bore him a child, she knew the result of sex and she was ready to bear the consequences, King Emeka entered her and he knew pleasure………………………………………………………… Nelson had waited for two hours and his friend had not showed up, he dialed his phone number but it was switched off, he wondered what must have gone wrong, maybe he had missed his way and his phone’s battery was flat, he left the police station as he had more important issues to attend to, he instructed the constable to bring Mr Adeboye to his residence when he comes to the station, he entered his SUV and told his driver where they were going to, they set out and a patrol van followed them……………………………………………………….. Mr Adeboye woke up in a small dark room, he was unclad, in chains and all his hair had been shaved off, he was terrified, he was alone in a strange place, he thought about his son, maybe the same thing he was experiencing had happened to his son, he knew Nelson would find him, but it was a matter of when……………………………………………….. The wore his trousers, he was fully satisfied, his new wife had given him pleasure that he had not experienced for a long time, he wondered what his other new wife had in store for him, as he turned to go out of Chinelo’s room, he suddenly felt a sharp pain in his stomach, before he knew it, a seizure took over him and he fell to the ground, Chinelo saw what was happening and she shouted for help, immediately two guards came in and saw their king vomiting foam, suddenly he stopped moving, one of them placed his chest on their king’s heart and didn’t detect any heart beat, hell was about to break loose, their king was dead………………………………………………………………………………………
Re: The Adventure Of Corper John by felnino(m): 10:32pm On Dec 15, 2013
Mimisboygreat: we have thrashed them. Oya come update
You no see say those boys dey ball?
Re: The Adventure Of Corper John by Mimisboygreat: 3:38pm On Dec 16, 2013
felnino: You no see say those boys dey ball?
which boys?
Re: The Adventure Of Corper John by felnino(m): 11:01pm On Dec 16, 2013
John, TJ and Tomiwa sat under a tree not far from the palace, the only news john wanted to hear was that the king was dead so that he could carry out his plan to perfection, the hunter had left them and gone back to his home, he seemed less bothered than they were, maybe he wanted something like that, his daughter getting married to a king, TJ looked at John in surprise, he had never seen him act with so much determination, Joy had surely had a lot of impact on him, Tomiwa mind had wandered away, he was thinking of his father, his mother and his little sisters, though he had not informed them of his decision to come to Lagos two days ago, he just hoped they have not tried dialing his handset yet, his mind was brought back to reality when he saw a guard running towards their direction, John was battle ready, if the guard was coming for him, he was going to use his combat moves now, the guard ignored them and branched to the house behind them, the guard seemed worried as he knocked on the chiefs door, the chief came out almost immediately as if he had been expecting him, John looked back to see what was going on between them, he heard the guard say something like ‘the Igwe is dead’ then the chief reacting to what he had said as if he was in trouble, John’s greatest news had been confirmed, his plot had succeeded, the Igwe was dead, he signaled to TJ and Tomiwa who also knew what was going on, they had to execute their plan now……………………………………………. The hunter entered his house singing a joyful song, when his wife saw him alone she asked of their daughter Chinelo, he then went on to explain what happened to his wife, as soon as he finished narrating the story she started dancing and singing, they both sang and danced together, their dream had come true, they were now officially In-Laws with the most influential man in town, they were now In-Laws with the king……………………………………. It was 9 pm, Nelson was in his sitting room with his wife, he was worried, his friend had not come to his house and his phone number still switched off, he had to act fast, he feared the worst, something might had happened to his friend, maybe he was not lost but had fallen victim to the ruthless kidnappers, he stood up and left his wife in the sitting room, he had to go to bed because he had the feeling that tomorrow was going to be a long day…………………………………………………………….. Kemi was having the time of her life, she was in another man’s bed, her husband had travelled to Eungu in search of her stepson, she hissed at the thought of it, she couldn’t care less if John was Dead but she was glad her husband was gone because now she would have the chance to sleep about with other men, she smiled as her concubine came out of the bathroom and smiled at her, she knew what the smile meant, he was ready for round two……………………………………………….. Chinelo was in tears as she realized that she had made a mistake, her husband was dead and for all she cared she could be pregnant for him, her dreams only lasted for a few hours as it had vanished from her face like a smoke, she had different thoughts, what would she tell her parents, what if the new king would not want her, suddenly a guard grabbed her arm, she looked up at his face and recognized him instantly, it was one of those corpers, we have to leave here now TJ said to Chinelo, instead of following him, she placed her head on the late King’s chest and wept, TJ had to leave, he had tried his best………………………………………………………… Joy was sitting on her bed when a guard barged into her room, she recognized him instantly, it was John, the love of her life, she almost wept as they kissed each other, John said they had to leave quick, Tomiwa had rescued Becky, TJ had gone to rescue Chinelo, they had to meet them at the rendez vous point, they ran through the palace which was now in disorder as everybody was weeping for the king, they ran through the back door and towards a tree, John could see Tomiwa, Becky and TJ but Chinelo was not with them, he asked TJ what went wrong, TJ replied and said she does not want to leave her new husband, they ran to the main road, they didn’t know where they were heading to, but they kept running, suddenly John remembered the place, it was the road to his dad’s friends house, Mr Nelson, he had visited there twice, Mr Nelson though always came to check up on him at least once every month, this way everybody John said to them, they didn’t know where they were going but they had all learned to trust John’s decision, he ran towards the black gate and knocked it furiously, a gate man opened the gate, he recognized John, Oga mi wetin happen now? He asked John they pushed him out of the way, entered the compound and locked the gate behind them, Nelson ran out of his house wearing pyjamas, he thought it was his friend Mr Adeboye, but it was someone he was even more glad to see, he was so happy, John was alive………………………………………………………………………
Re: The Adventure Of Corper John by felnino(m): 11:05pm On Dec 16, 2013
Sorry for the late update guys, I was not kidnapped by Bison, I was Just busy at work and I started typing this immediately I got home.

1 Like

Re: The Adventure Of Corper John by felnino(m): 11:10pm On Dec 16, 2013
Mimisboygreat: which boys?
Sterling, Henderson, Flanagan and Allen.
Re: The Adventure Of Corper John by Temieasy(m): 11:24pm On Dec 16, 2013
finally frontpage tinz...felino let kip it rolling...*more updates*..
Re: The Adventure Of Corper John by felnino(m): 11:32pm On Dec 16, 2013
Temieasy: finally frontpage tinz...felino let kip it rolling...*more updates*..
Thanks bro, you are part of the foundation of the story's success, you guys kept me going, thank you and love you all.
Re: The Adventure Of Corper John by aao: 11:49pm On Dec 16, 2013
following at snail speed. kudos for taking the time to write .
Re: The Adventure Of Corper John by pfijacobs(m): 11:53pm On Dec 16, 2013
Oya sharply
Re: The Adventure Of Corper John by Ego2(f): 11:57pm On Dec 16, 2013
will u update dis story nw b4 i unleash terror on u
Re: The Adventure Of Corper John by felnino(m): 12:01am On Dec 17, 2013
pfijacobs: Oya sharply
You guys are always hungry for more
Re: The Adventure Of Corper John by Buddydogg(m): 12:03am On Dec 17, 2013
Wow front paqe tinz at last,
i waz followinq u all diz while & u dnt disappoint me, conqret for you succes on qetinq to frtq.

About ya story, bruv sum huqs and kizzez *i no b qay o* manaqe diz but dnt for4et to update o, and lastly please try updatinq 1s or 2ice a day it will really help yo fanz base bruv.
Re: The Adventure Of Corper John by felnino(m): 12:03am On Dec 17, 2013
Ego2: will u update dis story nw b4 i unleash terror on u
Ego no unleash terror On me, but you can unleash cash on me
Re: The Adventure Of Corper John by bladyloaded: 12:07am On Dec 17, 2013
Blad'ylo'aded ; t ; k is full with free browsing tweak for al netw'or'k
Re: The Adventure Of Corper John by donkross1(m): 12:07am On Dec 17, 2013
Oya Corper Don kross don surface. Update now oo Mr Liverpool. Nice piece bro.
Re: The Adventure Of Corper John by donkross1(m): 12:09am On Dec 17, 2013
Hehehehe see as dem plenty. Dey no go comment oo *ghostreaders
Re: The Adventure Of Corper John by mkoabiola: 12:12am On Dec 17, 2013
Fiction or non fiction.

1 Like

Re: The Adventure Of Corper John by fenzchukz: 12:18am On Dec 17, 2013
[quote author=Geestarry][/quote]. U av got a nice story buh u should av finisHed it up!!!! Cos u just got someone in suspense already without a finish... Anyway u try sha

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Eva Nneka's Story: High School Crush To A Forced Husband / TWISTED By Faithlyn Williams / The Devil has the money ( A Novel)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.